Spoiler The Savior's Book Cafe in Another World

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, May 20, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
  2. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hypothon likes this.
  3. rei_hunter

rei_hunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .... as of chapter 11 and 12 of the manga;
    The Prince and the Saviour are out in the field of snow, and the Prince just stabbed the Saviour, while a bunch of knights are scattered about, including the Knight Captain + our female lead.
    Being stabbed and the feeling of betrayal, the Saviour's magic goes out of control and summons meteors onto the field, hurting all nearby watchers and whatnot.
    FeMC gets protected by Knight Captain and she watches him get hurt, and others too. So she quickly uses her Magic Google, walks up front away from the Knight Captain and pretty much, in this order, Cancel's the Saviour's Meteor Spell, Heals everyone in range, and then teleports the Saviour to God for healing. While doing this, Knight Captain sees the mark of the saviour on feMC's head. feMC, looking exhausted, tries to run away, but gets stopped by Knight Captain, she says her goodbye and not tlook for her, and she teleports back to her house, sleeping on a couch.

4. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like this MC. A lot of very smart decisions on her side, most notably the mark hidden in the hair. How did they end up out on that snow field?

5. angerysquonk

angerysquonk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh fresh spoilers. Does anyone have a book link?

Jeenajin likes this.
  6. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read to ch.3 can someone please spoile me from whats happens after that to ch.11 and so on???

Or where I can read the novel??!!

Thanks ^^

7. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if this is the right thing you're looking for but here ya go
    Novel Raws(?):
    https://novel.pixiv.net/works/1715

lazynoodles and CAPSKSKS like this.
  8. hastingsj

hastingsj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If its based off a novel, anyone have the novel title (or even better a link)?

9. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Why the prince stabbed her? Isn't he fall in love with the savior?

10. StrawberryPie

StrawberryPie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to mtl as well, but based on my understanding, she learned some unknown magic, and it goes out of control that created those meteors. She can't undo it and cried. The prince was very angry and stabbed her (probably to stop those phenomenon). The rest is just like @rei_hunter mentioned. But I may be wrong since it's mtl.

Anyone can give more spoiler? :aww:

Elisee, syofiaa, augacutan and 6 others like this.
  11. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the Savior girl uses some charming magic to seduce the prince?

12. rei_hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    No she does not. Its just that the country / royalty highly values a "Saviour" hence, she got treated as if she was higher than Royalty. The Prince is by her so that he could guide her to saving their kingdom. Or at the very least, nurturing their kingdom through magic or some other way.

Saviour girl is basically, a spoiled princess before CH 11-12. She uses her new found authority to get a bunch of jewelry, and even boss around the servants, knights and everyone in the castle.

Elisee, augacutan, avgxxx and 12 others like this.
  13. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Judging from the spoilers above with the prince stabbing her, unlikely. She was just THAT heavily valued and got the a little bit of authority (no thanls to the prince)
    that went over her head a
    nd basically ignored her initial role/job

14. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the royalties are quite an idiot for valuing the Savior so much. I mean, it's clear that she's not passionate in helping the country, she's actually terrorizing the people. There's also the issue of her expenses. If I'm the king or prince I'd rather mind nreak her.

Elisee, Staceystar and Creolenerd like this.
  15. Achievemint

Achievemint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This alternate name sucks big time. I rolled my eyes reading that she cannot save someone's world because shes in her 30s. What does it supposed to mean? Good thing I research further and read Mangadex's summary or else I will nope the eff out of this. :rolleyes:

16. KathyClysm

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean yeah, she's being spoiled rotten, but from what I saw from the Manga so far, is that really all? They were all talking like the prince did a complete 180° and is acting like a horrible human being to life-long friends now.

17. rei_hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, there aren't any sites that have the raw manga chapters before 11-12, that could've given me a bit of context as to why the Prince stabbed her. But from the heroine's face, she felt extremely betrayed.

IsaacaHawke likes this.
  18. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    But the prince is not in better condition either. He looks broken after stabbing the heroine. I agree with you, without the early chapters, we can't get any context on Prince's action.

19. rei_hunter

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 12 Part 2
    Right, so we last left off with Tsukina was deeply tired with the magic she casted. Anyways Iru (Sir Knight) manages to find her back in her cabin, with a wad of flowers. They're very familiar with each other since they've been together for quite a while (Since Chapter 3). Iru talks about her being the Saviour, but doesnt report it to the country. The Knights country is actually trying to figure out who casted such a large spell; but Iru managed to hide that fact. He also explained that if someone were to find out, Tsukina would be abused by them (particularly the merchants and other royalty).

In order to protect her, Iru proposes marriage towards Tsukina. Iru loves Tsukina after all, but Tsukina has some thoughts, because she's 33. Tsukina thinks about it, but she's still tired from her excessive use of magic, so she sleeps on Iru's lap; eventually she agrees to Iru's proposal.

The Prince who stabbed the saviour (the other girl), is locked up. (After all he stabbed a Saviour. :| )

Iru's other knight friend notices Iru's "shine", but just drops the entire thing.

Tsukina and Iru meets Iru's parents and they're extremely happy that their son managed to find a beauty. (Again she's 33, but she's still looks great)
    They're at a point where they're engaged and the chapter ends. Not sure if this will be their last chapter; but i expect a wedding soon. Tsukina is still living in her cottage, and Iru comes home to this.

luliibunny, syofiaa, Tem and 26 others like this.
  20. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read chapter 4 of the manga and so far so good :D

Glad to see that Sir Knight is officially confirmed to be the ML and that there wont be plot twists.

Jukki and bochucha like this.