Spoiler I Don't Want the Obsession of a Twisted Archduke

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ruruki, May 7, 2020.

1. Ruruki

Ruruki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Alt name:
    • 흑막 대공님의 집착은 싫어요
    Author:

Description:I reincarnated as the wife of a cursed archduke in my own twisted novel. As the author, I took responsibility and set things right by lifting the curse, which was the key to returning home. I thought my job was done, and just when I was finally trying to go back, the archduke asked me,
    "Did you really think I wouldn't know that you’re planning on returning to your fiance?"
    He had completely misunderstood!
    "Whether you like it or not, I'm still your husband. I'm never letting you go back to that bastard."
    All I want is for him to please let me go home!
    Promo manhwa link :
    Novel raw link:

Last edited: May 10, 2020
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
  3. chll51

chll51 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was a cute promo. Hopefully someone picks up the novel.

Venice1 and Ruruki like this.
  4. RevieLeCrensia

RevieLeCrensia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Karumin

Karumin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Ruruki likes this.
  6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    +1000000000
    Can someone please put this in the pickup suggestion box on the word excerpt discord?

7. Twiggysan

Twiggysan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to know if she breaks the curse eventually.

LokaLari likes this.
  8. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "I took responsibility and set things right by lifting the curse, which was the key to returning home. I thought my job was done..." Right in the description of the novel. She lifted the curse and was ready to go home.

9. yunimea

yunimea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it got picked up. Saw chapter 1 on the site

Ruruki likes this.
  10. Ruruki

Ruruki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Deleted member 239874

Deleted member 239874 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone be so kind and share spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Honeydew Summer likes this.
  12. nyxxx

nyxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wordexcerpt started translating this novel.

Mitsuki000, Maeve Arte and chll51 like this.
  13. aoiclover

aoiclover Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow! another great reading list :LOL:

14. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read till ch6. I can spoil but since I've mtled I'm not sure if it's correct.
    Riddel has an awkward first night. Archduke is surprised that she wants to sleep with him and tells her not to cross the line. Riddel who's crazy tired quickly falls asleep. Kyle thinks about his curse.
    After the war, he got cursed. Blood swelled around his hand and he became bloodthirsty. To not hurt anyone, he decides to go to North, but this doesn't stop his bloodthirst. So he chains himself. In the capital, the Emperor is afraid of him and so decides to give him a companion to monitor him.
    He knows Riddell's father sold her for his greed even though she loves her fiance. He is wary of her. Riddel has a nightmare in which she sees how the org. Riddel had died and wakes up screaming not to kill her. Archduke Kyle on hearing this becomes upset and tells her that the maids will help her and not to speak with him. She has a hearty meal and the butler then shows her around. As she tours the Duke's mansion, she's surprised to see that there are not many people here as nobles tend to hire a lot of servants to save their pride. But she prefers it as she likes how quite it is here. Then they come to the fifth floor where the butler tells her that this whole floor belongs to the Duke and she's not allowed to come here.
    As they are about to leave, Kyle comes out of his office. The butler gives suggestions so that the couple can spend time together. Annoyed with this, he takes her to the library. There she asks him about books on curses. Kyle is surprised but still tells her where the books are. They both go to his office and he tells her to go and sit on a vacant seat and not to disturb him. As he works Riddell admires his beauty and even calls him handsome.
    The atmosphere suddenly becomes heavy. He asks her doesn't he look scary. He warns her that if she stays with him, he may harm her.
    "I may cut your ears, cut your eyes off and twist your neck. What if I want to break you?"
    He laughs when he sees that she's scared. She then tells him that anyone would be scared if they are threatened like this. But she knows he won't hurt her as the Grand Duke is not a killer. She tells him that she didn't marry him because he was going to die soon. Kyle softens a bit to her and the atmosphere between them lighthens. On her way she sees some maids bullying another maid. It turns out the maid is the org. Fl of the novel. She was actually a royal who was brought up in a commoner's house. Her father is a drunkard and he sold her to slavery. She then meets the ml and they together fight the corrupt nobles. Org. Riddel too was sentenced to death by them. Riddel takes the fl's side and takes her under her care to protect her skin.

15. Ruruki

Ruruki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much for the spoilers!
    Is the org.FL a good or a bad person?

LokaLari and Peachiii like this.
  16. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man mtl is tough again this is what I understood
    Riddel is quite polite to Marina(as a maid deserves) and all maids are astonished when she thanks her, which leads to rumours that Duchess favours Marina.Riddel starts her classes and as everyone is scared of Kyle they somehow hire a teacher for her. She quickly learns them all as she had learnt the basics in her school. The teacher is annoyed but praises her for her deep understanding in science and accounting for a woman but says nothing about her improvement in embroidery and all. She is really irked at this comparison and tells him gender doesn't matter while learning. The men have a strange look as it seems only royals, wizards and noble men could learn. When asked how she knows so much as a woman, she replies that she taught herself (as she can't say she learnt it in her world). The butler is very impressed with her. After class, she goes to the library to read the book on curses. But she's not able to reach it. She feels a wind and the book lands in her hand. Kyle helped her with his magic and he looks at her strangely after seeing what book she wanted. Riddel feels that the atmosphere between them has changed in comparison to yesterday. She tries to talk to him but he's all don't talk to me don't come close to me. Riddel is really annoyed as Kyle treats her like she's some bug. They go for a walk as planned by the butler. Kyle walks really fast maintaining distance and Riddel struggles to keep up with him. On the way he tramples on a flower and the flower withers and spewls out blood like fluid. Riddel understands it's the dragon's curse of Kyle. Riddel has the power to bring back time so she brings it back to the state it was before being trampled. She sees Kyle's eyes have become blood red as he sees the flower as something insignificant (an effect of the curse).

17. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know much about her. Till now she's been shown as a shy blushing little girl who has no self confidence. Maybe we'll see more in the upcoming chapters

18. AileeB

AileeB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers for ch 8-10
    She tells him that she just saved it because she wanted to save it.
    Even a small life is worth it. The weight of life cannot be weighed. She laughs at her own hypocrisy as she had killed mosquitoes in the summer and crushed how many ants while walking alone. Kyle stares at her hard and tells her that she's bulshitting. Riddel is glad that he's back to his normal self. They go back but this time he reduces his speed so she can walk alongside him. At night Kyle comes and is preparing to sleep on the sofa. Riddel persuades him to sleep on the bed. He gets the wrong idea and tells her he'll neither take off his clothes nor will take hers off. Riddel feels pity for him. She decides to take responsibility for her mistake(she's the author and she gave him the curse) and cure him of his curse. Kyle is not able to sleep. He thinks about how he nearly killed his Buttler who was more precious to him but couldn't kill Riddell who he had just met recently. Next day Riddell sees him sitting on the sofa with wet hair. She goes to him and helps him dry his hair. It's a sweet moment. She tours around the Duke mansion and meets the knights under Kyle. She meets the sub male lead Cezanne who is from a perished blue eyed clan. He is a dangerous man and he even ridicules her and does not pay respect. But she later makes a good impression on him.

19. Tingining

Tingining Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuuu! :sushi_thankyou:

bochucha, AileeB and Ruruki like this.
  20. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have anymore spoilers? More chapters you've read?
    And thank you for what you have given us so far!

LokaLari likes this.