Spoiler The Savior's Book Cafe in Another World

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, May 20, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. Frankly, I don' fully get how she'll be taken advantaged of (I mean, I can see its possible) judging from the worldbuilding at how much the savior is being valued, heck spoiled savior got stabbed by the prince who was supporting/protecting her for a while and said prince still got punished despite the former savior being incredibly selfish (surely the rest of the staff from the castle, especially her abuse victims wanted a piece of that action, not enough to kill her or torture her but probably a slap or two after they lost their jobs/got their reputation ruined

2. Fuvk school ima read mangas

Fuvk school ima read mangas New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone who wants to read chapter 4 it’s up on isekai scans

3. Hartelian

Hartelian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May i ask were did you get the raws? Or the chapter 11? The website i found only provides ch 12

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  4. rei_hunter

rei_hunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://urasunday.com/title/834
    11's gone, but 12part1 and 12part2 is here.

Tozarosa likes this.
  5. Hartelian

Hartelian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Phanthom

Phanthom Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone know where to read the novel?

Anne1102 likes this.
  7. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think what she meant is being savior would in turn give you greater responsibilities a.k.a more works, and i think being alive until 30 she had enough of doing lots of works, so she just want peace and calmness

rock.doll, Hartelian and Jukki like this.
  8. Achievemint

Achievemint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "I was Summoned to Another World as a Savior, But because I'm a Woman in my Thirties that's Impossible, So I Quietly Started a Book Cafe"
    The impossible is what got me rolling my eyes. Rephrasing the alt title would have been better imo, but that just me.
    Might as well milk the long ass title. For example:

I Was Summoned to Another World As A Savior But I Don't Want The Responsibility Because Being A Woman In Her 30s Is Not Young Anymore, So I Quietly Started A Book Cafe Instead.

or

I Was Summoned to Another World As A Savior But I'm Too Old For That Crap, So I Rather Do Something Else.

Again, I am just a reader so I don't have a say on creating titles. :whistle:

syofiaa, IsaacaHawke, nielyti and 7 others like this.
  9. seabreezemojito

Reading List:
    Link
    I kno its fine, but i think the title is using a first person’s view, so it shows, that to her it’s impossible to do all that in her 30s,
    i might agree with you if this is a 3rd person’s view, like “she’s in her thirties, so its impossible for her”, Because the first person’s view would only applicable for her only, and since its the person herself that points that out, im having no problem with it

The other reason for me not having a problem with it because i agree with her, im in early twenties, if i were to be sent in the other world to be a saint or a hero, ill be like “fuck no, ive been studying and doing school works all my twenty years life, i dont want to be responsible of someone lives and be your tool, its impossible for me”

the “impossible” might meant for her to show a strong rejection of becoming a savior,

I understand where you are coming from it kind of like give a direction that a woman in her thirties could not be a savior, just because of her age, she could not be it

but what i interpret from this is the strong rejection feeling from her becoming the savior, i dont feel your interpretation until you point it out to be honest, and thats because im trying to understand why you would have a problem with it, please correct me if my interpretation of your comment is wrong

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    kaedeyuuki, syofiaa, nielyti and 7 others like this.
  10. Achievemint

Achievemint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah that makes sense too! I still stand by my comment that alt title might throw someone off at first. Thankfully, The Savior's Book Cafe in Another World was used more. Also, I actually used first POV with my given examples.

seabreezemojito likes this.
  11. OtomeAddict

OtomeAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And also to @Achievemint

So I can speak/read a liiiiittle bit of Japanese because dad studied and worked there for 12 years and my grandma only spoke Japanese. I speak fluent Chinese too.
    Looking at the title:
    異世界に救世主として喚ばれましたが、アラサーには無理なので、ひっそりブックカフェ始めました。
    The word 無理 is used for impossible. That word has the additional connotation of “unreasonable” or “absurd” tied to it. It means unreasonable more so than impossible when used typically in speech. For example: Your gym trainers tell you that you can definitely do one more rep. You CAN do it but you’re also dying inside and would shout 無理 meaning it’s impossible/unreasonable.
    In the context of MC she thinks at her age being the savior is a hassle/unreasonable because she isn’t at the appropriate 中二病 (chuunibyou) age anymore. So your interpretation that impossible is a sign of her rejection is correct.

Translated it seems kinda rude but it’s really not meant to demean her for being 30+.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2020
  12. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    woah thats faster than i thought

13. squishythecat

squishythecat New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If MC is around 33 yrs old? How old is the ML?

14. Andrut

Andrut Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its been a while , So I dont really remember the whole story.. Sorry if there some info arent correct.
    Soo the Knights went to hunt some monsters who went wild in the snowy forest.
    The Heroine is of course a bitch who is lazy as fuck but still want to see the whole thing.
    She thought the knight are strong enough to handle everything.
    Sadly those stupid couple didn't understand that it was dangerous.
    She came to understand after someone died in front of them.

ML came to rescue and asked for the Heroine's help.
    I Kinda forgot this part.. Or she didn't want to dirty her pretty hands..or She just got scared and ran away really fast. ..
    The Prince went after her after she run but he got targeted by the Monster Boss.
    ML went to the rescue.

ML sacrificed himself for the prince. Not once but TWICE LIKE WHY ?!
    Bruh he just watched ML getting smashed the first time. The Prince was just looking at him in shock and telling why he did that for him... XD Bruh run away.
    After the second attack from the Monster boss ML threw the prince on the side and wanted to take all the damage for this stuupid prince.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
    syofiaa, Bastian, augacutan and 15 others like this.
  15. Astrology Freak

Astrology Freak Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Reading through these spoilers abt the Spoiled Brat Saviour and the Prince honestly makes me wonder for the future of their kingdom, should that prince be the next in line for the throne. Saint or not, everyone's SURE to Viva la Revolution that shit pair.

Ngl tho, were I one of the more ruthless nobles there I would've used the Saivour's acts to condemn her for punishment, or execution, because she's practically a walking, emotionally-triggered nuke. More cons than pros. Using status to get what she wants (and probably on tax money, lol) with no remorse. Or get someone to plaster her with a Beauty and the Beast Curse until she fixes her attitude problem.

On the subject of the Prince, I hope this opens his lovestruck eyes and makes him see what his cute widdle saviow is: a spoiled brat with no modicum of control. Or else, I'm all for him being exiled/ disowned / taken off the running for the next King.

If the ML and MC don't live a long, happy life with a dozen grandchildren because of these two, I'm writing an edgy fanfic where an OC goes there and just Exposes™ the Spoiled Saviour and Prince's antics. :blobhyperthink:

IsaacaHawke, nielyti and rock.doll like this.
  16. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter of the manga is up on mangadex. Dear gosh these two are cute together.

Raw link for the novel. https://www.pixiv.net/novel/series/1035507

Careful trying to machine translate it though. This one goes really wonky and will make your eyes bleed just trying.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
  17. Andrut

Andrut Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm searching for the Manga raws. Kinda forgot where it was..
    Luckily MC was smart enough by giving him an amulet or crystal pearl with magic protection beforehead.
    He went to visit her to inform her that he will be away to kill some monsters.
    ML was saved because of the amulet's protection. Sadly it didn't cover all the wounds.
    He KO'ed after that. The Monster also got killed by the magic (I kinda hoped that he went to kill the Bitch..:'D)

The royal family are really fond of ML. They were worried and crying about ML bad condition.
    ML went to visit MC in his bandage state. :'D.
    She was shocked of course!
    On that same day, ML wanted to confess but got interrupted by over boiled soup.
    Sad :'DD Like Come onn..

18. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think I'll ever be prepared to see this in the updates. Its quite rare to see both King and Queen be decent people and the prince himself was implied to be a good guy (or at least the respect towards him was good enough) before spoiled savior's appearance. Heck, the only reason the royalty can't seem to do a thing is because of the existence of a savior is THAT heavily valued (as with chapter 12 spoilers, spoiled savior got stabbed by her protector the prince for partially being incompetent in times of crisis, and yet the same prince gets jailed for the stabbing (which makes me confused on Ill's problem with Tsukina being taken advantaged of. It COULD happen but worldbuilding states that the saviors were just that... HEAVILY valued

19. Andrut

Andrut Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine She will destroy the world because she has some PMS problems :'D

rock.doll and KathyClysm like this.
  20. seabreezemojito

Reading List:
    Link
    She destroy one part of the world every month then, damn

rock.doll and quarantine is good like this.