Recommendations Polyamory with only one male

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by fakhruddins, Jun 15, 2020.

1. fakhruddins

fakhruddins Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I’m looking for novels where the mc is in a polyamorous relationship which only has 1 male in it. The mc can either be the only male or be one of the female in the relationship.

Polyamorous relationship are basically harems but everyone is in a relationship with everyone in the harem instead of the stereotypical harem where the male is the one who has multiple girlfriends

2. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:
    I dont actually know of any polyamory novels. As far as i (and the series finder) are aware, there isnt even a polyamory tag on NU

3. fakhruddins

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess, even the ones that i consider having polyamorous relationships have the polygamy tag instead. Another reason why i want to know if people knew of some.
    Here’s two i’m currently reading or have read :

Rupegia : https://www.scribblehub.com/series/52931/rupegia/
    The True Endgame :
    https://www.scribblehub.com/series/4211/the-true-endgame/

4. fakhruddins

Reading List:
    Link
    Al
    Also, seeing as you’re a cultured yuri connoisseur, can u recommend me some of your best yuri novels that has no drama in them. One where the couple explore their relationship instead of the author forcing a third wheel along just to try to create misunderstandings. That is of course unless its a yuri harem then if that’s the case, the more members the better

5. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    oh wow, it's been a long while since i read TTE so i completely forgot about it. I dropped it when it lost the spark it had in the beginning.

Well, for yuri harem shenanigans with the more the better, i recommend The Villains Need To Save The World?.

Life with a Tail is simple, 1v1 absurdist fluff yuri as two OP dorks try to navigate the simple life of loving (and being addicted to) each other while dealing with everyday life of love, work, spending time together, more love and yet more love. If you've got a cracking, quirky or open-minded sense of humor you'll probably love it.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series...orld-a-hero-a-demon-lord-no-its-a-fairy-desu/ is another absurdist yuri comedy story, though this one's more wholesome fluff as opposed to Life with a Tail's slightly more ecchiness and Villains' high level ecchi harem. Same qualifier as with Life with a Tail: best to have a quirky sense of humor to best appreciate this novel.

Those three are my top picks for light story novels with very very little to no drama.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
  6. fakhruddins

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. If you know and recommend more, just pure fluff yuri then please feel free to tell me them!

Sabruness likes this.
  7. Dragontrainer201

Dragontrainer201 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hidden Assassin might have what you’re looking for.

8. MrBanana

MrBanana Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hidden Assassin should have male Protagonist from what I know

9. Marfi09

Marfi09 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link