Do you eat your vegetables?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by UnGrave, Jun 13, 2020.

1. PomeloCloud

PomeloCloud 蝶のようにここまで

Reading List:
    Link
    @MasterCuddler tomatoes just have this unexplainable taste *shivers* ohh I like your avi, I like chickens the most :aww:blobmelt_thumbs

I can definitely relate!!! I tried eating raw tomatoes by dipping it in soy sauce... And I regretted it the next second :blob_pout: But I can tolerate a little when it is cooked, especially when it is buried in the omelette :blobcat_hyper:

2. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh if it’s like that I can see why. Does acid in other food bother you as well? Or just tomatoes?
    Why would you dip raw tomatoes in soy sauce:blobfearful:

3. PomeloCloud

PomeloCloud 蝶のようにここまで

Reading List:
    Link
    Because I wanted to face my fears, soy sauce is my favorite condiment :blob_plusone: Soy sauce makes any viand taste better :blobcat_hyper:
    Apparently, it did not work with tomatoes :blobflag:

MasterCuddler likes this.
  4. Irlin-senpai

Irlin-senpai I ain't got a Clue(-chan)

Reading List:
    Link
    I basically eat no veggies other than rice:blobpats: which is not a veggie:facepalm: kinda

But not eating veggies meant not having vitamin B intake, which is very unhealthy. So I make up for it by eating vitamin B pills all the time.

Take good care of you health

5. Fulminata

Fulminata Typo-ist | Officer of Heavenly Inc. |

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh i hate veggies. But they're good for digestion and skin and stuffs and it's one of the cheapest way to maintain my health. Pragmatically speaking, i'll be a fool to not exploitate it.

So i just put them all into the blender and voila, x health potion. Don't forget to hold your breath while drinking it all down:blobokhand:

My usual poison is a mixture of tomato, carrot, and onion. It taste horrible :aww:

PomeloCloud and imK like this.
  6. imK

imK Artful Dodger

Reading List:
    Link
    My daily diet consists mostly of vegetables with some fruit and healthy fats, oils, carbs. I eat small portions of meat and seafood. It's all for my health. For vegetables I eat a lot of leafy greens, brassicas and a mix of things like kumara (sweet potato), carrots, corn, plus whatever is in season. I like eating to season since it's good value (things in season tend to be cheaper) and your body is naturally attuned to eat that way. If you don't like certain vegetables pick ones that you do like that have the same nutritional value or practice cooking well.

7. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like eating pumpkins, cauliflowers and maybe eggplants too (I might eat eggplants if they are fried and if push come to shove I guess)

PomeloCloud and imK like this.
  8. lelo1481

lelo1481 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if vegetables are paired well with meat they are just too good to not eat em

mir likes this.
  9. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, just tomatoes. I can even slowly eat a lime with salt and enjoy the taste, so it's not the acidity by itself that's the cause

MasterCuddler likes this.
  10. LNreader

LNreader Courting Death

Reading List:
    Link
  11. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    of course. Well, we have children in our house (my niece) so we always have soups (carrots, tomatoes, beans, etc....we also have herbal soup on Sunday ahahaha)

as for side dishes, we have mostly stirred ones...since my parents like those types