Spoiler Loving the Most Handsome Man in the Capital (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kirameki, May 12, 2020.

1. kirameki

kirameki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Loving the Most Handsome Man in the Capital
    Raw Link: https://www.shubaow.net/101_101666/
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/loving-the-most-handsome-man-in-the-capital/
    Description:
    The young master of Mu Family was a lazy good-for-nothing who spent his time doing nothing except eating and sleeping. He was so fat, even as round as a ball, and should have known better than to pursue the most handsome man in the capital, someone way out of his league, right? No wonder he got despised by others.

One day, Mu Yun just finished his cultivation and lashed out at Luo Feng, the Prince Charming in many people’s eyes, “It’s you who tried every means to pursue me. How come I’m the target of ridicule and abuse? It’s so unfair!”

“Calm down. Take it easy.” Luo Feng stroked Mu Yun’s back and tried to ease his anger.

“I’m happy that I can eat whatever I like, and sleep whenever I feel like it…”

-----------------------------

Sounds interesting. Looking for spoilers, please. :aww:

alexfilia, Ease, maya_sov and 7 others like this.
  2. melberry1

melberry1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Been mtl this novel and I've been like this the whole time:aww::aww:
    Ml's reactions are so cute!:blobReach:
    Especially when it comes to his wifey gaining weight:blobowoevil_horns:
    But I'm like :blobphone: with MCs determination to lose it :blobrofl:
    Ml is like :blobfearful::blobfearful: what to do if wifey loses weight and others find how cute he is

maya_sov, soie_yoie, Kleep and 8 others like this.
  3. zarya

zarya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers plz

How / when does MC & ML get together?
    Does MC lose weight?
    Any love rivals?
    Is MC or ML OP? What are their strengths?

4. melberry1

Reading List:
    Link
    Going to answer some since I'm only around 1/3 through the novel :sweating_profusely:
    Ps. Edit because I forgot somethings

Yes, MC loses weight but not much where I am at so far

For now no love rivals in MCs direction,only a 'fiance' in ML's direction:facepalm: but she can be quite annoying

As for being OP? I think it depends? since while MC knows a lot and can fight while being fat :sweating_profusely: , he still is in lower level cultivation but he has lots and lots if knowledge help him through!
    Especially as he helps solve cases and troubles that arise.
    Such as MLs 'genetically disease' but in reality is probably more of a curse? So he helps cure ML, ML's dad and Ml's grandpa

Last edited: May 23, 2020
    alexfilia, maya_sov, Kleep and 6 others like this.
  5. zarya

zarya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does he already have a fiance while pursuing MC? I hope he gets rid of her soon.

6. melberry1

Reading List:
    Link
    No, not a fiance. At least not officially since it's mostly her onesidely stating she is his fiance.
    Ml disdains her and he makes sure MC doesn't misunderstand that! He only has MC in his eyes :blobxd:

7. crystalirishzz

crystalirishzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm new here. How do i join the poke list? :aww:

8. 1Penny4YourThoughts

1Penny4YourThoughts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally MLTed the whole thing, and it was totally worth it. I'm looking forward to see this translated properly ❤️

But does anyone know if there are any side stories?

MC gets thin around chapter 105. Around 141/142 is when ML confess. MC accepts his feelings but tell ML he needs to earn a certain sum of money before they get together.

Don't read the spoilers after this if you don't want to know some of the things you first learn towards the end of the book
    ML is insanely op, even more than MC but it takes until the third half of the book to really know his identity

They first met 10 000 years ago, but due to MC's family situation they didn't get together. After a war/fight MC was severely injured rescuing ML and that's when his true feelings were made clear. They've met during several lifetimes, but it never worked out in the end (you'll learn why and what happened towards the end)

MC is actually in his own body. The "prior" owner was just another part of his soul that got separated into two different bodies 10000 years ago

Last edited: Jun 11, 2020
    alexfilia, ahsudole, maya_sov and 7 others like this.
  9. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil us on why MC's soul was fragmented and why he needed to transmigrate into different worlds?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    Selax likes this.
  10. 1Penny4YourThoughts

Reading List:
    Link
    I can tell you some of it, but read the spoiler at your own risk:
    ok, so 10 000 years ago MC and ML lived together and co-founded a cultivation school. ML was hung up on MC in those days as well. But because MC's originally from a different world, and he got sent away from his family to find something (and because of troubles in the homeland, though he was made to forget about that reason), he always longed to go back. MC and ML often got into arguments because of this, and this is why their relationship was shaky. Due to this discord, evil forces who coveted ML's position managed to take advantage and started a war/fight? In this war MC saw ML about to be killed and sacrificed himself, and took the blow. This almost obliterated MC and his soul was severely damaged. ML realised the depth of MC's feelings for him because of this sacrifice (and MC realised the depth of his feelings for ML when he was about to be killed). Desperate to save MC, ML split his soul and put them in different bodies that were separated by time and space (he's seriously op, but at lest there's a reason). 10 000 years later, it was finally time for the soul to become one in MC's current body.

yfndsh, Ease, ahsudole and 7 others like this.
  11. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ancient, modern or interstelar era?

12. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997 @aphrosdiax
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21 @cahmil @crystalirishzz
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1 @Deeee_1994
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans @freezing-slowly @FanofLiterature @Ficklyfrim
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111 @hiharu @Ha-Ha @HIMETAN
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi @lazykitty_99 @laptop1130
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09 @RoyalRen @Raebit
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan @Shorng
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince @whitequeen
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx @xxiv @Xinyi2004
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang @yfndsh
    @Zennie_613 @zarya @ZeeRose
    @324722 @2Bon2B

alexfilia, maya_sov, HIMETAN and 6 others like this.
  13. 1Penny4YourThoughts

Reading List:
    Link
    The present time in the novel is modern era.