Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. simmi888

simmi888 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the author of this manga really be going on a break ? So no chapters in a while ?

2. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    @Hannah_GG
    we've already been spoiled, no ? I'm lazy to go and check. So in summary, what i remember:
    Before grabbing her, Alejandro is watching Chloe picking flowers, smelling plants, etc. and he remembers what he did to her and why he had spared her at the last minute, that she's married, that she's 25 yo, that she's a princess who's now a slave. Then, he sees Chloe being scared because she realizes she is lost. He grabs her by her arm when she was about to flee after hearing some noise. She explains that she got lost and didn't want to run away from her enslavement...
    Alejandro says that he will punish her and begins to ask her questions in a subtle way : he pretends not to believe her by asking her if she tries to run away to find her family(he's thinking about bastard-Gilbert). She says no, she says she's married (and she didn't like her wedding)... he pretends to be surprised by saying to her "how can you be married when you are not 18 years old." Come on man. So she tells him her age, that she comes from ElPasa, that her mother died, that she was born a slave and grew up in a pharmacy,etc.
    Then he pretends to get lost (without really knowing why) and questions her again. He thinks that Chloe is honest... and a little weird. She tells him that she is happy despite her rotten life. What he doesn't understand but her mindset impresses him. She falls asleep and he looks at her, thinks etc.
    Peace !

3. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    @simmi888 i just see your comment : sorry, it would be with pleasure but i don't know how to extract it from ridi (i tried from my phone yesterday...with no success) and typing it is...too long ! and i already answered to this : yes she will tell him but not yet. He will understand her better as a modern woman with new ideas in their old society. Nothing special about his reaction !

bigredqueen and Mikaa like this.
  4. Thymelee

Thymelee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh correct me if I'm wrong but I read in the recent chapters of the manhwa that he didn't kill his daughter??? Like his assistant's dad basically took the child and left her in the forest to die and yet he didn't clarify it with his wife thus leading to her going senile and hating him??? Like with, man. Communication who? We don't know her.

On another note, I'm excited for season 2 of the manhwa bc we get to see more chloe-Alex lovey dovey time :bloblove:

5. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Leaving a child in the woods is basically killing them. He told his assistant to kill it. The assistant chose the method.

After all the shit king supreme anus is has done hes gonna be viewed as a beloved king So I guuese they rewrote history too show him as the good guy

Everyone is this manwha is a fuckong indred pos who cant get there heads out of there assholes and spout shit like "muh forgiveness" and "muh family". But who cars about other people.

The MC is so self centered and selfish that as long as shes happy none of the other shit the happened to other people matter. Becusse only she and her happiness matter. But to be fair that's most manwha MCs I've read

There all fucking hypocrites and no one out of the whole cast should be having kids

Really feel sorry for them. If the kids are decent people there gonna have a huge burden on there shoulders after finding out what shitfaces there dad and gramps were. There the ones who are gonna deal with the consequences, because there will be consequences. While king shitcan is in his grave dying after getting everything he ever wanted

And why oh why on earth would you let your kids near there grandpa who already killed two kids. One who was his own. You have to be the worst parent to ever do that

Sequel where the twins disown there parents when? I'll take fanfiction at this point too

Anyway sorry for for all the rants but since I know no ones gonna get what's coming to them imma drop this and stop posting in the thread

6. Hannah_GG

Hannah_GG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So now he's curious about her. Curiosity killed the cat. Thank you for the spoiler!

SamSam likes this.
  7. Xiochtl

Xiochtl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could I go and post the summary per chapter and some excerpts here? I've just finished reading the whole story in Ridibooks. Some people are very sensitive in posting spoilers so if everyone is okay with it here then, I'll go and posts until the last volume.

8. simmi888

simmi888 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is the spoilers page! I don't at all mind you posting spoilers, instead, I really hope that you do so. It would really be helpful seeing as the novel will no longer be translated in English and the manga is slow to update. Please do post as many spoilers as you want to. I shall be quite overjoyed and thankful:)

djan29, Mikaa, Hannah_GG and 3 others like this.
  9. Xiochtl

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my understanding of the novel as I MTL it only.So forgive me if some things were off. I'll post an excerpt after this part.

Chloe was lost wandering the woods while looking for some herbs. She could still hear voices from the camp when she was wandering but as it got darker, she realized that she can't hear the knights talking anymore and that she can only hear her own footsteps.

She became anxious as she was not only lost, she may also be misunderstood as a slave that run away. If a slave like her escaped, she may be immediately executed.

Then she heard a rustling sound behind her, Chloe thinks it could be a human or animal which were both dangerous, when she stopped moving, the rustling also stopped. But when she had taken another step, the rustling also moves. She did not looked back as she was scared. She started running and crying when she felt someone tugged her arm.

As she struggled, her arm was let go. Chloe realized it was the Archduke. She felt joy and relief. She greeted the Archduke but he seemed angry. So she apologized that she was only looking for herbs and not running away.

Alejandro laughed unexpectedly as he never thought that she would run away. Morevover, he was following her. He looked for her immdietely once he heard from Evan all about her being Princess Beatrice. He told Evan that he'll solved the matter regarding her. Alejandro seemed to rememberher face at the palace of El Pasa.

When he got to her, she was busy touching and tasting herbs and then he realized that back then she knew those herbs when he thought she was just hungry to eat it. He smiled and looked at her.

Her dark brown eyes seemed to glisten in the moonlight. He could see her small nose and lip. As he was looking at her, squirrel always pop up. Also he was in disbelief that she was twenty five years old.

In his view she was only eighteen because of her exotic appearance. And she was also married. Alejandro couldn't imagine her wearing a wedding dress as he was looking at her, he became aware that she was entering deeper in the forest.

Alejandro was not worried since he knew the way back. He was ahead of Chloe and he could see her expressions as she realized she was lost. He wanted to go out and help her but she was always shivering infront of him. He thought she was acting infront of him but he knew she is not someone who could deceivced anyone.

He realized that she was scared of him since he defeated her country and in addition, he killed all of her family members and she was captured as a slave. Above all, he tried to kill her, if Evan did not interfere he would've killed her.

Alejandro heard and saw that a rabbit was behind Chloe, but Chloe does not seemd to know that it was a rabbit. Her body was stiff and as the rabbit approached her, she was crying. Alejandro found it funny and Chloe started running and he was hoping to help her but he was surprised as her foot got caught on a tree root so he caught her. As he caught her, she was relieved to see him. But surely he thinks that she thinks he is an enemy.

10. Xiochtl

Reading List:
    Link
    Some are excerpts and my understanding again, some might find it confusing. Sorry in advance.

"Get up" The shoulder he was holding seemed like it can be crushed when he put strength into it. It was not a body made of hard bones like himself but a small body made of soft things.

"I'm really sorry. I actually was looking at the trees and grasses and got lost. I really didn't want to run away."

Alejandro laughed. It was exactly as he thought. She's not a person who can lie and hide expressions, actions or anything.

"How can I trust you?" Alejandro deliberately asked in a cold tone. He was a little grumpy about her as she hid herself like a persimmon(dunno about this reference).

Chloe closed her eyes as she was startled. "Really, really, really! I wasn't going to run away!"

However he did not seem to move despite her urgent voice.

"Well, I can't trust you when I don't know where are you from." He tricked Chloe without even blinking.

Chloe replied quickly. "I am from El Pasa!"

Anyway, the other maids knew she was from El Pasa. I thought it could be hidden.

However, she was terrified when he knew where she was from.

"There were slaves in El Pasa with dark hair like you. I remember." It was a bright lie. He even had a hard time thinking about things he wasn't interested in. Fortunately, Chloe noticed.

"I wasn't really trying to run away. Trust me just this once."

Despite her desperate voice, he did not want to end the prank here. Alejandro wanted to check a few more things. Chloe shook hearing his harsh voice.

"Have you had a family that's why you're trying to run away?" Then Chloe flinched.

"No!" She was embarrassed being misunderstood as a slave trying to escape. She couldn't even afford to think of any excuses from her mouth.

"No really! I have no parents, not even a family!"

Hearing her miserable excuse, his epression remained unchanged. For a moment, Alejandro asked what he had not thought of. "Except for your parents?" It was a cautious voice.

'Gibert.'

11. Xiochtl

Reading List:
    Link
    Chloe pondered for a moment. 'I don't want to put that bad guy in my mouth. Still, it would be better to be honest. If I lie and was found out, it may be really serious later.'

"That."

Chloe mouth twitched while thinking. She couldn't tell whether to speak or not.

Alejandro stepped closer to Chloe because he wanted to hear her voice up close. But Chloe interpreted it differently.

Chloe stepped back and talked.

"I have a husband. There is. I don't want to see him again. He is the kind of person who always screams anywhere." (MTL)

Chloe had slight reluctance this time, but still replied mildly. In response, Alejandro recalled an unpleasant face at one. 'Is it Gilbert?'

Gilbert was the kind of human Alejandro hates the most. A disgusting human who was blinded by greed for power and tried to harm his family.

Alejandro did not remember Beatrice's face, actiond,words and etc. But he remembered Gilbert's face vividly.

--However, isn't it better to destroy all the royal family of El Pasa. It would be easier to get rid all of the bud.

'You did.'

Alejandro remembered why he eventually saved Beatrice. Gilbert reminded him of his father who betrayed everyone else.

Beatrice was abandoned by her mother and is forced to marry by her father the King to an old disgusting human being.

'So I kept her alive despite being in the royal family.'

Alejandro felt a sense of compassion and a strange send of sympathy with the princess.

Alejandro does not want her to know that he knew about her identity. He asked in a skeptical manner. "You do not look like you're in an age to be married to."

Chloe answered immediately. "I'm surprisingly old! And I really did not run away because of that d*mn human. I really did not run away." (I laughed at the MTL)

Alejandro laughed but he tried to keep his face as serious as possible, Chloe's face distorted as he thought of Gilbert.

"I thought you were a girl in her late teens. Didn't you?

Alejandro asked eloquently. He thinks that Chloe did not seem to guess that he knew the truth. Chloe was just purely desperate to get rid of the misunderstanding.

"I'll be twenty six soon."

He looked at Chloe again. Still finding it hard to believe her age even though he heard her said it.

12. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg! Thank you for the spoilers! We appreciate it! Since the artist is on break, it will be boring to just wait so thank you for your effort!

Xiochtl and aoko like this.
  13. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much @Xiochtl . words cannot describe how grateful we are.
    I like the novel more, many details. again thank you.:aww::blob_teary::blob_teary:
    *crying in happiness*

Hannah_GG and Xiochtl like this.
  14. Xiochtl

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll post the next chapter later. I really liked that chapter a lot. Their conversation made them understood each other a little better and a little closer too.

Avery Very, aoko, simmi888 and 2 others like this.
  15. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so muuuuuch! You're a lifesaver!

16. Vermouth

Vermouth Older but none the wiser.

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Gilbert again? I forget ... >_>

Also thanks for the summaries!!

17. simmi888

simmi888 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Beatrice's husband

Vermouth likes this.
  18. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait–
    Jealousy??

Rather some moments when he was embarrased

cabelwillard likes this.
  19. Hannah_GG

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's wait because she will post the summary until the last volume. So that we have more details.

aoko likes this.
  20. Xiochtl

Reading List:
    Link
    Chloe thinks that Archduke is twenty five, and she is also twenty five but will be turning twenty six within a few months and that's older than him. She told the Archduke that everyone thinks that she is younger than she seems. The Archduke gave him a look. (A look of disbelief it seems). Chloe is very used to that kind of look. (I wanna see this one in the webcomic).

Afterwards, they walked back to camp and Chloe was sure that the Archduke knew the way back, but she was startled when the Archduke asked her if she knew the way back. Chloe was upset since the Archduke didn't know the way back and thought what was he even doing here. Alejandro smiled as he saw Chloe sighed (like an upset squirrel). He told Chloe he'll decide her punishment once they've got out of the woods.

Chloe followed the Archduke as he lead. Chloe doubt if they're walking in the right direction. she can;t say anything to the Archduke since she knew she made a mistake. She's thinking that she'll be punished severely since the punishment for being caught running away as a slave is very serious. But she also thought that the Archduke won't punish her severley since he's a generous person.

They've talked while they walked their way back. Chloe is walking behind the Archduke. She really like his voice because he sound so stable and reliable thay she could trust everything the Archduke says.

As they talked, Chloe felt comfortable with talking with the Archduke. Then, the Archduke asked why is she so interested in herbs. She answered that she grew up in a drugstore in El Pasa. Chloe told the Archduke that she had lived there for a long time that's why she learned a lot about herbs and because of that she can help people.

She did not say about her previous life, but she answered as honestly as possible. Chloe looked at the Archduke's eye and said that because she was born as a slave and grew up as slave, people don't want her help at all.

Alejandro felt strangely different about what she said since he knew her secret. He accepted that she was a slave and that Chloe may took it for granted that's why he was puzzled since he thought that she may lived comfortably as a royal family member. And his doubts were amplified further by what she said. "I'm just happy that I can do what I like."