Spoiler The Twin Siblings’ New Life

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Jun 1, 2020.

1. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    weww, kidnapping? where did u read that? raw manhwa or novel?

2. BlackKittyGirl900

BlackKittyGirl900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, I don't. No one has picked up the novel yet and I'm not sure if there are any translations being made.

giseord likes this.
  3. giseord

giseord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It said that the scars in their arms were when they were 3 years old, that's why they couldn't heal well, but later they learn how

poirot11 and Porohanon like this.
  4. giseord

giseord Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really LOVE U :aww::aww::aww:

JayKim97 and Mifried like this.
  5. Bbfufu

Bbfufu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you to all who shared spoilers! Always love knowing that the main characters end up being more powerful than they really are, especially after they’re constantly being shamed for being useless and not pure blood.

I’m curious what their powers are? From the recent chapters that I’ve read, it seems they always think the maids aren’t around and are able to go outside but then the maids said they were outside?

6. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the maids are lying cause there's a later chapter where the twins room was destroyed because the anti-royal faction tried to kill the twins. The dad got really mad asking where the guards were? That its a good thing the twins were with the third older brother at the time somewhere else.

7. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this mean they don't have other special abilities? I know they're really comfortable with nature and vise versa but is that it?

Yumika12345 likes this.
  8. aoiclover

aoiclover Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG thanks ! awww... i hope this fact is known to the twins too later ;w;
    looking towards their fluffy family time ;w;

JayKim97 likes this.
  9. Yumika12345

Yumika12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure from the spoilers and posts on instagram. I haven't seen the twins do anything special yet. They did manifest like other royals do. But they only grew like 10 cm and super long rapunzel hair. So maybe they get their powers after they manifest?

10. fantasy.92

fantasy.92 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just saw the new chapter!! It's seems the novels are trying to kill the twins already and they left the chapter in a cliffhanger!!

Yuraine likes this.
  11. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the newest raw too and everyone is just so mean. Even if the twins have commoner blood, they still have royalty blood flowing within them.

Can't wait for that dragon to appear and protect the twins. I don't know when and where that will happen but when it does, everyone who looked down on the twins will get bitch slapped.

12. fantasy.92

fantasy.92 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. Still the final was a cliffhanger!! What will happen? And how will their father and older brothers react when they find out who was behind the attack ?

Yuraine, Lilylam and dance_monkey like this.
  13. digitalreader

digitalreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL 23
    The twins are starting to question whether the emperor cares for the twins...
    twins are still sleeping in the emperor's room after their awakening.
    They go for a walk and meet the Duke and his son. The duke was surprisingly courteous to the twins. the duke's son didn't talk or even smile. Arien got a little enchanted/smitten by them. After they part ways- the Duke throws his glove (the one who touched Arien) down on the ground in disgust.
    As the twins are talking, a mysterious person in a robe is hiding above in the trees. He casts some sort of dark magic spell towards the kids!!

the chapter left in a cliff hanger :blobsob:

14. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May be it's their guardian time to shine and bitch slap to those bastard nobles, no matter even they're illegitimate children still they have royal families blood in them but they're being treated for their half commoner blood flowing in them these nobles people and the maids are truly too heartless to treat innocent children like this way when this king going to bitch slaps this people I m waiting.

Yuukiyuki likes this.
  15. flarearah

flarearah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read somewhere this is based on a light novel does anyone know if its true?

Yuukiyuki likes this.
  16. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprised you found this thread and posted without reading the first page. Someone already mentioned it with links attached on the first page of this thread.

Yuukiyuki, Dvenger, beazacha and 10 others like this.
  17. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the father and brothers just can't help it but they got instant love to the twins because of their adorableness. I mean look at their tiny self toddling around emperor and their brother.

18. InTheEther

InTheEther Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The king did screw up, but I think this is one of the few examples where we can give him some slack.
    1) He wasn’t irresponsibly sleeping around, mummy dearest pulled some shady magic junk to get pregnant. He wasn’t involved in the process at all.
    2) I’m looking forward to the full explanation, but if she can manage to magic up an immaculate conception I’m assuming she could pull some other shady magic junk. Obviously she shouldn’t have been made queen or given any authority, but it seems likely there were good reasons why he couldn’t just go “screw you, into the dungeon, I’m taking the kids”. So he had to come to a compromise. The way everyone’s talking about a contract with mommy dearest, I’m assuming it’s a magical contract. She’s forcefully bound from doing whatever it is that prevented the ‘screw you’ option, and on his side he and the guardian are bound from seeing the twins and he had to finance her lavish lifestyle. When she died the contract ended.
    3) I mean, they did start facing some serious assassination attempts almost as soon as they joined the rest of the royal family. In their old palace they were seemingly safe from outside forces.

His main screw up was in not keeping a closer eye on what was happening in their palace. He could have had people he trusted to check in, even if he was bound from going himself.

Yuukiyuki, Dvenger, paeng0rl and 18 others like this.
  19. Sara Fairyheart

Sara Fairyheart Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. The King didn't sleep with the Bitchy Mother, she, being a Heibi, used the King's blood to get pregnant and demand to become the Queen

20. flarearah

flarearah Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry i only saw the manga links when i read through it. i must have been to tired my bad.