Picked Up God-level fast wear: sick and delicate host, seeking light pet

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by northerner, Jun 17, 2020.

1. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    LINK: https://tw.m.aixdzs.com/d/175608

Why should it get picked up:

MC is a system and ML is her host. 1V1, BG. I've only started but I think arcs' chapters are short. ML was an exchanged child of a family giant in a city. He was taken from the maid to be the maid's son's donor. He was introduced as a sick twin. MC took him in the hospital a month before the transplant.

What's weird was, ML grew up in the countryside and was abused by the maid and her husband until he was 15(?) But in the first arc, he's cold, calm, and steady like he was born to be like that. He's also showing signs of possessiveness.

MC was in the reincarnation platform but with no memories. She was also blocked from reincarnating. A certain "Destiny" came and told her that her soul is incomplete and was scattered in the 3 thousand worlds. She needs to be a system and take all those souls back.

UNTRANSLATED SUMMARY:
    1V1 is the only pet, sick and spooky ghosts and animals are pushed for life] After Li Meng died, it not only became a system, but also contracted a host with a strong desire to control and will blacken from time to time! The protagonist of the other people is accompanied by gold fingers, but she did not expect that she actually wore gold fingers! Ning Mengreng: "Why are the hosts of other systems all good-tempered national gentlemen, but the host of her family is a disagreement, and she is constantly playing against all kinds of tricks on the walls of her own system. Cold hooligan!? Raise your hand to protest, I want to change the host!" A belated host adult smiled and said: "Xiao Nengmeng, what are you talking about? Come, let's discuss tonight's sleep Posture issues

From the same author of Seducing the Wolf Boss

Elliana, Blood A and Alina Moktan like this.
  2. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is interesting, I am reading it

3. Vanagandr

Vanagandr [ Outer God ] [ Sleeping ]

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek: *Lurks*

4. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is really good at acting while MC is a stupid rabbit waiting to be eaten by the wolf. :cookie::blobjoy:

Blood A likes this.
  5. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm done. Didn't expect that he was really that kind of ML. He was saved by MC when he's locked up. He's calm and steady. If you've suffered abuses throughout years, can you still have these qualities? Hmm.

He's not much different from STWB's ML. In the scale of 10 for possessiveness, he's 7 or 8.

I like how the two get things together when they're back in the real world. But what bugs me was who really was MC? She was found buried below the mud. She said she have parents but she was a black household. Was she from another time?

Blood A likes this.
  6. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was interesting. The MC become a system and her host is the ML xD. It's basically a girl with an incomplete soul cannot reincarnate so fate told her if she wants to reincarnate she would have to become a system and travel with a host to a thousand world's to search for her soul fragments . The male character has like only one mission in each world ,these missions are actually the last desires of the the person MC becomes , the story is how the MC completes his mission and falls in love with the system as she is the only one that appeared in his life that showed him kindness