Discussion Do You Have A Dropped Novel You Keep Coming Back To?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by KageTokage, Jun 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AshCrow

AshCrow LeeFromAsia

Reading List:
    Link
    Legendary Moonlight Sculptor, I feel like my brain is going to melt from reading it, but I'm planning on going back to it eventually.

otaku31 likes this.
  2. xtremeloldude

xtremeloldude the slime guy

Reading List:
    Link
    god i dropped it much earlier because of something i found silly at the time with the plant in the mist loving him( or something like that)
    with you saying that i'm very happy i did so lol

3. Yumeru

Yumeru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just recently made this account. For me before I read a novel I first check if the author is completed with the story. So if ever I have finished the Eng translation I will find a raw source of it.

I usually want to finish it right from that start I read it like for continuous days

If I drop it- it means that I prefer waiting for English trans to finish first before going back to it like One of my First esports novel- The King's Avatar, which had 1000+ chapters

4. Yumeru

Yumeru Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same I caught up to its Engl trans in the past, now its quite finished so I am also going back to it

AshCrow likes this.
  5. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I liked the MC until he actually got a harem. I thought it funny how much he wanted to be seen as a player and he even thought he was smooth with the ladies.

But once the protagonist halo set in and all the women happily joined his harem, they lost all of their unique personalities.
    I realized it when, just after the harem was created, he was spending time with the healing girl and I thought, "Who the heck is this girl? When did she even appear?" Huge red flag.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  6. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    Mine is called "Nope" with the cute toilet paper roll icon, 2539 series in it and it's still growing everyday :blobcat_knife: ...

whitespade likes this.
  7. AshCrow

AshCrow LeeFromAsia

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm going to look for my chapter so I can read it soon.

8. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped it when he decided to get married to that princess/empress gal with almost no personality traits.

Guess which one was the MC's choice?

A. Find somewhere to cultivate.
    B. Search for your best friend/brother-in-law who believes he is responsible for your 'death'.
    C. Spend time with your cold (but secretly caring) wife.
    D. Look for the woman who's life you basically ruined, but still destroyed her own cultivation just so she could safely give birth to your child.
    E. Try to reach your long-lost love, who was dead but is now a child again because of Space-Time shenanigans.
    F. Have a wedding with Princess Mary Sue, invite your wife (but give her no previous heads up), and leave searching for the woman+child duo to the sect who forced her into a corner in the first place. P.S. That sect had the ability to help her, but demanded the baby die anyways.

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  9. whitespade

whitespade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, a novel in a dropped list always stay in the dropped list

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.