Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    It was one of the best chapters in recent chapters (although all the recent chapters were good).

About Faker - maybe 15th Lantier was the Legendary one, or was it 25th. I am confused, but I think 15th Lantier was a Legend. Currently Warrior Captain Bain is the current Lantier and the leader of Eclipse. So Faker will have to investigate Bain, who is missing after Emperor Juander Saharan's death.

Faker has completely mastered both Doran and Kasim's techniques and is on his way to become a Legendary Assassin after he gets to know about all the history of Eclipse. He may become Legendary Assassin after completing some of the quests after all these things. So that's good to know. (Assumption)

About him becoming head of the Eclipse, I think Bain wouldn't let him do that or he will have to create new Eclipse Organisation for himself. In Kasim's narrative - it wasn't said anywhere that he will have to become the leader of Eclipse to become a Legendary Assassin, Kasim only talked about the history and information of Eclipse Organisation and past Lantier's Techniques. So through these phrases it can be inferred that Faker doesn't really need to become the leader of Eclipse Organisation for becoming the Legendary Assassin, or I may be wrong?

About Braham - only one thought came to my mind while reading this chapter (from Braham's part) - bro wtf.

2. Yuiheron

Yuiheron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Braham is such a troll ahaha

3. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Behold how faker second job becomes lantier successor (unique rate) and he get a tird job overgeared assassin ( legendary growth)

Also I hope taruka make it before grid and baraham leave so he being one of the rational dragons ( I mean he talked to the dwarfs for the security system) becomes the 4th member of grid old man harem
    1st place forever Khan
    2nd braham
    3rd piaro
    4th empty (taruka all yours pal come and get before it is too late)

4. Sturdza

Sturdza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The S.A group collected food culture data from all over the world and reflected it in Satisfy. In addition, hundreds of original ingredients were created that exist only in Satisfy. Satisfy's food culture was vast and wonderful beyond imagination.
    It's not uncommon for a person to play a game only to enjoy gastronomy. 'What kind of new food will I taste today?' At this time, many people are expecting and accessing Satisfy...
    <Reinhard Korean Restaurant>
    The corner of Siegongsin, the pole sword, visited the Korean restaurant as usual. "I really like washed leaves." Chopsticks are pious.
    I picked up the pork belly and the pole sword, which wasn't on the leaves, asked the present young man. "Why do you think it is?" "that is...."
    The young boy who sat down facing the pole sword was the only child. As a VVIP member of the Korean Patriotic Association, he originally enjoyed Satisfy as a leisure life.
    However, when he realized that his game talent was tremendous, the swordman turned him into a full-time gamer and made him a master.
    Only Daedok, who thought carefully, replied.
    "It's good to eat raw, it's good to eat with seasoning, it's good to eat with soaked kimchi, and it's good to eat with pickled or boiled soy sauce or miso.
    "Hoohoo, half the answer."
    The pole sword with full wraps in his mouth shook the dog. His cheeks, which look bitter like you are still far away, swelled up with four points of pork belly and white rice.
    "Well well, honey spatula. Of course, the leaves are delicious. Even if I eat three or three meals every day, it's not boring and delicious. But it's not for that simple reason that I like the leaves.
    The sharp sword's eyes flashed sharply. It seemed to be looking at the blade. "There is power in the leaves."
    "...?"
    "The power to discern the DNA of the Korean people!"
    ...Differentiating the DNA of the Korean people
    Yo?"
    "Yes. Only the Korean people on the planet feel the delicious taste of the leaves." "....!?"
    "The love of dog leaves means that you prove that you are a Korean citizen of pure blood. How about? Isn't it truly mysterious and romantic?"
    "I... President, there are obviously Koreans who hate the leaves of Edo. What is that?"
    "I think there are foreigners among your ancestors."
    "I have heard that some local food in Turkey is a soup with seaweed."
    "Turkey is not a brother's country."
    "Sure..... That's what it is! It's so creepy that it's creepy money!"
    "In the future, let's eat the leaves every day. Awaken the DNA of the Korean people flowing in your body, tasting its taste and aroma, and grow your self-confidence. King Sejong the Great and Admiral Yi Sun-sin are our ancestors.
    Don't forget the moment!" "Yes! I will keep in mind!"
    Shouldn't I report it by business interruption? Whenever that man comes, the customer's footsteps are cut off."
    "Let's go. The police don't do anything against the ten gods."
    It was then that the conversation between the priests lived the resentment of the restaurant owner.
    [The king'Grid' calls you.]
    !...!" A pole sword, wrapped in warm white rice, wrapped in pickled pickles and brought to the mouth, got up from the seat with chopsticks down.
    Calling the grid!
    If not, I'm glad the car was waiting to be contacted after hearing that you returned to Reinhardt today. "President?"
    "Godlead is looking for me. If you want to see how fast you are
    Even the summoning skill.
    "Godlead, who became the lamp of mankind beyond the pride of Korea, personally welcomed you....!!"
    "One of the few people that Godlead relies on is me. I think the President of the Korean Patriot Association is strong." "I'm the president! My heart is all supported!!"
    "Let's finish the meal by yourself, as the reunion with friends can be long."
    "Yes! Master!"

Spat!!
    Daedogman watched as the teacher disappeared, leaving behind the remnants of light. ****
    "Godlead! Have you found me!!"
    He was staying in Reinhardt anyway.
    You can send a whisper once to tell me to pop right now.
    'How quickly would you like to see me...
    I didn't look back at the griddle that smiled and smiled.
    "Come on here. Take the top."
    "Cancer, yes. Yes... yes?"
    A cock?
    Wait, then where is it?
    Of course, I thought it would be a royal palace or a blacksmith, but it's unfamiliar. A huge joint that naturally opens its mouth.
    On one side is a mountain full of treasures.
    Dragon Rare?"
    The pole sword, who belatedly confirmed the message that he had entered the Yeonglong Trauka's back, was frightened and said, "Fast! No time!"
    Grid still urged him without looking back.
    "Oh, uh, yeah...."
    The sword, which was taken out in a flash, approached the grid. And deep on one side of the flat stone wall
    I was surprised to find the red stone stuck.
    "Fossil (× E)?" Coke Island Dungeon, the first to meet Grid.
    Fossil is the mineral that grew every time Helgao appeared there.
    The sword was worried that the terrible Helgao would be resurrected here again.
    The grid shook his head. "The fossil is a fossil, but it's not an ordinary fossil.
    Compared to breath results, of course, the grade fell.
    "The sword that shoots the breath....! The pole sword that I understood like a thrilled thrilled, and the grid laughed.
    How long is it that we are playing together and playing together?
    The two men standing side by side recalled the day they first met each other.
    The battle against Helgao and the battle against the Gaussian army, which remained as memories, have passed by.
    'Together....." *....You've been through a lot.' Each other has been a power to each other, and it doesn't matter who helped them more, but when they were together, they were strong and enjoyable, just as they are now.
    [The level of mining technology has risen!]
    [The level of mining technology has risen!]
    Who can experience the experience of mining fossils of dragons in Dragon Rare? As the fossil gradually showed its beautiful appearance, the mining technology of the grid and the pole sword developed rapidly. The two men who were extremely focused felt the joy of me. But the joy was short. The cold reality was waiting for them. "40 seconds left."
    I was so focused that I forgot the passage of time. Hearing the voice of the unstiffly hardened Braham, the grid awakened from imagination hurried up and over, and spurred the work of the swordsman who fully grasped the situation. Then I suddenly measured the noise.
    "If you hurry over this, I think the gem will be damaged."
    Quick mining is not a good idea
    "We need time to clear our traces before Trauka arrives. We'll be traced to the end of hell if we leave any traces of dust. We have 20 seconds left.
    It is easy for Abraham himself to avoid the trauka. By changing the nature of the magic itself, even if it left a reverberation of magic here, it was possible to deceive the trauka.
    However, the grid and the pole sword are different. Even the world's Braham could not change the magical properties of others in a short time.

If the ore is mined to the extent that it is damaged by a quarter, it will be evaluated as a yawn (T gold).
    "15 seconds."
    "after!"
    Yes, it is not time to hesitate.
    It was a moment when the grid that regained his mind tried to shoot down the top of the song. "awhile!"
    The pole sword grabbed the arm of the grid and erected it.
    Because of the grid, the mining skill level of the pole sword that has been acquired and trained for a long time has been much higher than that of the grid. "Leave it to me!"
    Puwoo!!
    A pole sword, which made a very small gap between the ore and the wall using the top as a lever, plunged his hand into it. "And..... the sword!" The grid was frowned at.
    Overkill! Pajik!!
    The sound of the shattered hands of a pole sword that couldn't stand the pressure was creeping through the huge cavity. "Trust me....!" Puggy! Pudding!!
    The sword's complexion, which gives more power to the hand that can't be broken and shattered, was tired.
    The grid, which has experienced the pain of fracture several times, felt the sensation of hair all over the body. The pain I feel when tearing my little toe on the threshold
    I'm taking it.
    No matter how big the pain is, the imagination is only creepy. "Extreme sword!"
    "5 seconds."
    "A little..... a little more!"
    Wow!
    Blood spewed from the evil bite of the sword,
    "3 seconds."
    "little bit more!!"
    The whole body of the sword was trembling. All
    Lee relaxed and looked like before I sat down. However, the sword did not release the power it gave to the fingertips. Rather, he pulled his fossil into the wall deeper into the wall just before it became powder.
    "1 second."
    Puwoo!!
    At the end of the time limit, red gemstones popped out.
    The grid that supported the sword, which was completely broken and rattled and missed by a hand that wasn't able to hold it, has a fresh hand.
    It was bright. "Go back."
    Braham, who had taken over the world of images and erased all traces of the area, had no hands on the shoulders of the sword and grid. The mass teleport was not deployed until after confirming that the god hand with fossils was sucked into the lead's arms. The words left by Abraham, who immediately grasped the intellectual level of the artificial spirit, echoed in the empty cavity.
    "Don't tell what you saw today. As soon as you ignore my warning,
    I will destroy Lima."
    Noble heads nod their heads against the air, where noble spirits have nothing.

Lmaster, Stigmazin, Beso and 6 others like this.
  5. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Item get! and peakaxe is getting weirder and weirder lol

Stigmazin likes this.
  6. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol Grid always was worried about having to mine something at a dragons next, little did he realized he's do it twice

7. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Braham to Guardian Spirits - If you tell Fire Dragon Trauka, the Talima will be destroyed.

Guardian Spirits -(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

Braham is such a troll and specially when he is close or equal to his peak of previous days. Or he may be stronger then his past due to his new titles.

But one thing seems confirmed, whether Peak Sword becomes a Legendary Miner or not, Morpheus will create Peak Miner or Overgeared Miner class for Peak Sword, which sounds like very fun thing. (Assumption).

These thing aside what do you guys thing what will be the class of Lord Steim. I think it will be something like:

Overgeared - A class which can use any class' skills.
    Or
    Legends Upsurper - A class which Upsurps many Legends' powers like his father, but a grade above from his father.
    (Assumption) which class do you like?

zerol1 likes this.
  8. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    In the initial chapters ,
    When Grid is sent to mine, the system helps him mine by showing the critical spots or something like that..but isn't that something Gis's descendant shld have??

9. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    No that was his class Pagma's Descendant's effect. He understood 100% information of that Pickaxe through his skill [Legendary Blacksmith's Appraisal]. Due to this he can learn only basics that how to use the item that he understands 100%. But that is only limited to basic technique of that particular item.

Different Ores have different criteria to mine them, like Iron ore - can be mined only at Beginner Level, while the Insane Dragon Iron - may need Intermediate or Advanced skills.

So at that time while doing maybe that was Smith's quest, in which he mined Iron ore - which needed a low level skill, that low level mining skill was provided by his understanding of the Pickaxe itself. But it isn't applicable to high level ores, so he created [Fantastic Pickaxe] - which provides maybe Intermediate Mining Mastery, and due to mining many times he also aquired Mining Mastery skill. So with the effect of his items and his Mining skill he also became a good Miner. (Means he is Overgeared.)

About Legendary Miner or Gis' Descendant that he would be able to Mine many high rated ores like Grid can create high rated items.

zerol1 likes this.
  10. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks..
    Forgot it was coz he understood the pickaxe 100 percent..

LordDanny likes this.
  11. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm Lord class will be grid descendant there the perfect class to explain him

Beso and LordDanny like this.
  12. Kisaki34

Kisaki34 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heir to the Legends, Legendary Successor haha

13. Windowsea

Windowsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holyswordsmen

14. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this, Grid's Descendant will be an inherent class to him. But I was talking about his other classes like Grid has Duke of Wisdom and Magic Swordsman of the Epics. I forgot to mention that so sorry about. I was only asking because he seems one step ahead of Grid in upsurping abilities of other classes (eg. His Seven Mentors who teach him things of atleast 7 classes). So he is basically an insatiable entity who upsurps many things and is up ahead a step even from his father.

15. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Second class will be "overgeared Prince of the holy epics"
    Third class will be "the perfect magical knight of death"

I think that cover all of Lord?

LordDanny likes this.
  16. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Descendant of legends and myths perfect class name

LordDanny likes this.
  17. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The day Lord becomes a Lord. I am looking forward to the day he is called Lord Lord. And maybe Grid would rethink his naming sense.

Actually. It is a pretty cool name. Even if he is a beggar, people would think that he is a Lord.

LordDanny likes this.
  18. Sturdza

Sturdza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "It's okay?"
    "It's better if you drink some potion."
    The pole sword shook his hand and laughed at the grid, asking anxiously.
    The bright smile made the grid's face darker.
    Even if you die, the load is a bit of a wound in the yard. It recovers easily, but I feel the pain.
    Although the limits are only a set amount of pain, they are not willing to accept.
    That's why many of the 2 billion players prefer non-traditional jobs, or choose archers, magicians, and so on.
    ".... Don't overdo it next time." The grid was shot chilly. I want to hide my heart
    It was intended.
    But it cannot be hidden.
    As a self-proclaimed fan of Grid No. 1, he knew the character of the grid well.
    "Oh, I'm always flying all the way to the other person's hand bent to respond sensitively."
    "If you die once a month or not, what kinds of things fly every day? And if you don't die, the fracture hurts."
    "One month, every day, about you
    We knew that the problem is... that makes a person die. Ok I understand it, so take your face off. Godlead stop worrying.” Eventually, the grid, which gave a smile to the surrendering swordsman, looked at the fossil sparkling in his hand.
    <fossil filled with breath of dyeing>
    Rating: A mythical 200 year-old sale that was born from the breath of salted trauka.
    A miner who didn't know a name exchanged for his life and succeeded in mining it completely. Weight: 10
    "Dragon's breath sometimes changes the properties of a substance. But most substances can't handle the change in properties and disappear, but this guy has a lot of money."
    Why did only one fossil grow on the large rare?
    The reason why Abraham was
    Tap on it.
    It was an attitude that seemed to be unique.
    The mythological grade of the mineral was of great value, even to the world of Abraham.
    'What kind of sword will be born?' The unfortunate part of the fossil is that it is'stone', not'iron'.
    And, of course, it is no stone age, and the value of stone-made equipment is bound to be low.
    But the grid is the legendary blacksmith
    to be. I didn't blame the ingredients. It is his ability to sharpen the stones of Gilba Doc like steel.
    If it were fossils that breathed the breath of salty salt that had existed since the beginning..." "I'll focus on the work for a few days." Now, I have confirmed that I can come and go to Talima any time. Grid had no worries.
    The pole sword cheered for the grid that continued straight toward the forge.

'It's completely different from when you came before?'
    It was the impression of Shuka who visited the East Continent after a long time. The nation's people, who had been troubled by foreigners for a while, were now full of vitality. We welcomed players wherever they went and wanted to see if this was the power of the lead. 'While I was struggling to raise some levels, Grid You changed the world.
    He is a great person. I deserve my love.
    Jishuka, who hurriedly smiled and hurried, arrived in the capital of the Kingdom of the Kingdom in just two days. 'Let's take a day off and then start.' There is still a long way to go.
    The destination of Jishuka is the canal of washing.
    Obtaining <The Arrow of Pasa (1*)> from the shrine there is the content of her quest. 'I don't know why I should get something like that. One
    Pasa's arrow, as its name suggests, is said to be an arrow that destroys unholy beings.
    In other words, it is an arrow that deals additional damage to entities such as undead, ghosts, and demons. Jisuga was not very satisfied. In the West, Mithril arrows that are fatal to undead and demons were already popularized.
    'Of course, Pasa's arrow is a higher concept than Mithril's arrow.'
    I was told that it was a sacred arrow.
    The Pasa's arrow would of course be better than the Mithril. But is it better than the Mithril arrows used by Jishuka?
    Jishuka was convinced that this was never the case.
    Because it's not the mithril arrows she's using, but all the arrows she uses are the grid-made lead arrows.
    Jishuka, who already has a Mithril arrow that is three times more powerful than an ordinary Mithril arrow, is attracted to Fasa's arrow.
    It was impossible. But I feel like I'm getting it and I'm wasting a few days, so I'm not happy. If it wasn't for the former quest, it would be behind the coffin.
    ....Huh."
    Ten-story pavilion.
    The eyes of Jisuka, who entered the largest and most colorful windmill in the Karas of the royal road, also changed sharply. She has already felt heterogeneity from the street.
    The people of Karas looked dark together. It was as if I had experienced any disaster. 'Why is the atmosphere of the poisonous royal road only dark?'
    The rest of the country was bright.
    However, it is surprising that the richest people of the royal road are like this.
    Jishuka, who was wary of her, sang Jusoy. "Menu. Ah." In the superpower, the culture of East and West coexist
    Is a country.
    However, I don't mind if you can visit the mug of the oriental color and speak English.... Jishuka wanted to be sad at the moment, but there was no problem in communication. "Neah, Colonel Chai Pyo."
    "Is English basic?"
    "Yeah?"
    "No, I'm talking to myself."
    I'm about 15 years old.
    The boy smiled for a smile
    Jishuka gave you a silver coin as a tip. Then, still seeing Jishu Ka's beauty, Jisoo, who was making a strong eye, was delighted to be there and invited her like normal.
    Soon Ji Ji-ka asked Ji Soi, who was serving food. "But what's going on? People's facial expressions aren't comfortable.
    "Oh, that's it.
    The beauty and power of the tip was awesome. The boy, Jisoo, sincerely answered Jishuka's question.
    "Already every night of the week, zombies and skeletons appear and wander through the city. All the people of the royal road are in anxious and unable to sleep. I was fighting with a broom all night long to drive out the zombies that appeared in the front yard of the house yesterday. I can't breathe."
    "So the undead appear in the middle of a defenseless royal road?"
    "It's not in the middle of the middle, it's crawling from corner to corner. I'm telling you that the wicked warrior is staying in the royal road and drinking.
    So be careful, too. These days, people's eyes on foreigners are not very good. "'Don't you understand?'
    The patron goddess of the country is a masterpiece. Thanks to Grid's resurrection of the main work, blessings have been blessed throughout the country, and the sacred flame of the work has the power to destroy all evil things. But every night, the Undead flutters?
    'It's clear that someone is intentionally releasing the undead...
    How good are you that you are summoning the undead that endures the flames of the masterpiece? This is a skill that goes beyond common sense.
    ....wait?'
    Jishuka's spine was creepy. She focuses on Joomsoy's reference to'zombie' rather than'Gangshi'.
    "You said skeletons and zombies appeared?"
    "Yeah."

"Have you ever had zombies on the continent?"
    "It wasn't there at all. It was hard to see. Because the gurus from the East Continent made gangs, not zombies.
    After all, this situation means that the work was made by Necromancer from West Continent.
    Shuka asked Jisoy again what kind of crazy face he had.
    "You must be tired of soldiers?" "Yes.... I've already been sleeping for the first night
    I'm fighting the streets to sleep and fighting the undead. All of the soldiers look hard."
    'this. I think it's more serious than I thought?"
    Jishuka, who got up from the seat, came out of the cup. He observed and understood the structure of the object's location and the surrounding terrain.
    The last direction of her gaze was the top layer of the guest cup.
    "Is the room empty?"
    "Yes, that place is always empty. As you can see, it is a room that uses the entire top floor, so the accommodation fee is very expensive. Even the nobles and colossus of other places are reluctant."
    "I'll borrow a few days."
    "Yes? No. Guest. That room has dozens of money per day..."
    Let's catch a hug and don't let the boss of the boss buy a boat.
    Jisuka threw a small bag at Jisoo, who couldn't speak out and convinced him.
    "That would be enough."
    "....Hyuk!!"
    Jusoi's eyes wide open when she opened the bag. Even a boy who has worked in Karas' largest guesthouse has seen so much gold coins for the first time. Jishuka sighed. 'I collected it at best, and I'm using it up again.
    I still have quite a bit of money left for the grid, but it's difficult. But Jishka has no chance
    I had no intention of hitting. "Oh, come on show, come on show! Pungdeung-gu's cup is serving Princess Mama!"
    "Meals are room service." "Will there be!"
    'It's like a ghost with money poison. * Shuka went up to the lodge after shooting coldly at the owner of the mug, who ran up and bowed down. Then he went straight out to the terrace and activated the hawk's eyes.
    'Good.'
    As expected.
    All of Karas enters the field of view. All the paths leading to major facilities such as Palace are all.
    "I fell, you."
    Seeik and Jill's smile, the eyes of Jishuka, flashed like the eyes of a hawk who captured the prey.
    Stone is weak to heat. Unlike iron, it does not melt and burns or burns.
    In order to make things out of stone, it was Jeongseok who did not smelting and forging, but working.
    'And this is a mythical mineral. It will be a weapon that exerts the greatest power just by cutting it into the shape of a blade.
    Thought the grid...
    Yes!"
    Soon after, she realized that she had made a wrong decision and closed it.
    A fossil filled with breath of salt could not be counted no matter how hard it hit the gong.
    It didn't even scratch. 'What are you going to do about this?'
    The grid continued to suffer. Until Stamina ran out, he continued to smash the fossil. I even tried to make a high-grade saw on the fly.
    However, the fossils did not move.
    "Heo..... Heo..." The hand of the grid laying down the hammer is called, causing cramps. What should I do now...
    The grid, forced to admit that his method was wrong, devised. I forgot even the passage of time and concentrated on my thoughts.
    It's sudden.
    Cuckoo!!
    The sound of Sutam's cry, announcing the new morning, echoed in the tranquil blacksmithing streets.
    Since the king kept his seat silently, the blacksmiths, who dared to leave the office and dared to work, opened their eyes.
    At the same time, lightning strikes the grid
    I hit it.
    Fossil filled with the breath of Yeomryong.
    He's probably been exposed to the hottest heat in the world.
    It is 200 years. Will it come to see him as a stone?
    Fire Rock!! Baeklinmok is burning. The grid that raised the temperature of the furnace to its maximum did not hesitate to throw fossils.

19. Windowsea

Windowsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally the birth of the Stone Sword!

JHI and LordDanny like this.
  20. Tzedakah

Tzedakah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the chapter! I love how we got Faker, Peak Sword, & Jishuka scenes back-to-back. I hope this trend continues and we get to see Yura next. Also, I wonder if Agnus has anything to do with the zombies. He is the only player that is actually a concern to Grid. For example, what if he uses that power to turn one of Grid's NPCs into a death knight. I want to see him get a few more crazy powerful undead and have a full on battle with the overgeared kingdom.

Grid is making a sword out of stone, right? So like two cobble stones and a stick. It would be awesome if he combines the two dragon's breaths to make an OP dragon slaying sword. I thought grid would save the rock for when he creates a new element with Braham, but that turned out to be wrong.