Forgotten Title I dont know how NUF works so i'll post it here sorry

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by iqra100, Jun 18, 2020.

1. iqra100

iqra100 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont really recall much of the plot i might have mixed plot of two stories so sorry in advance.
    Novel [bl] : Mc (a boy) transmigrates in a novel and falls in love with the villain ( i guess the original occupant of the body was mini villai or mob character..). These are few thing i remember.
    1. They fall into abyss together and hunt for weird chicken
    2. I guess ML 's father was emperor killed by Ml himself as the ml's father abused him.Ml's only selvation was the original occupant of the body of mc .
    3. The original occupant helped the ml when they were little . He gave ml food and friendship .but when emperor found out he wanted to kill the original occupant and thats the reason ml killed the emperor but accident happened and original occupant forgot his memories or was traumatized and forgot memories but anyways after that incident they (i guess) never bothered with each other until mc transmigrated .
    4. There was a legend about some sacrifice that can save a person but only the descendant can perform this sacrifice and mc being the descendant ( of i guess a beast/fox and a normal human being) performs the magic . He didnt know that it was a trap to capture the enemies .
    I am not sure about the last point though.
    Thanks for the help

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
  2. Hacalyhd

Hacalyhd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to be sure. You wrote:
    Does that mean the MC is male?
    If so, add a BL both as a tag AND at the start of the title.
    You get much more focused help and less people complaining about the story being BL (boys love / yaoi).

Sabruness likes this.
  3. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it's the right place for this sort of post.
    This as well. clear, specific and obvious marking for BL is the unofficial standard for getting efficiency for replies. i wouldnt have popped into this thread if it was tagged properly.