Spoiler Remarried Empress

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by midnight reader, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u so much

sepheddy likes this.
  2. anne leontine

anne leontine New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi guys i'm translating now start on ch 169 but it's not a summary..
    i translated per sentences if any of you want to read, just message me on my instagram @wordprn22
    i translate based on naver updates,, the non paying chapter.. :)

WinnieS likes this.
  3. runa1212

runa1212 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn't know that.

I've translated and read up to episode 169.
    I don't think the spoiler seen here has it yet either.

Hibaritoru45 likes this.
  4. Luv Bobaa

Luv Bobaa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    first of all thank you for the spoiler!!

and thenn omg! How crazy is thatt ??!

5. jaehyunie

jaehyunie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    since the english novel is discontinued.. is there any way where I can still read it??

6. Akesato

Akesato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can MTL the free chapters or wait until it will get translated again, no news still and it pisses me the most.

Exkelsior likes this.
  7. Sleepymiaow

Sleepymiaow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I had just found the manhwa yesterday, so I search and found the novel here, finished it until 173 and also this 76 pages of spoilers
    Thank you so much for the spoiler giver
    Too bad the English translation got stalled
    I just want to say that the author succeeds in sucking us into the story.
    Stupidshoe who's just a child in an adult body, dreaming for a dreamy lover, who always look him with big teary eyes (how about raising a golden retriever?) try to clear up his mistakes with the cookies in attempting to make his concubine child becoming the empress (Navier) child (through the divorce, and process of making trashta the new empress, the child become royal, and he will divorce trashta and remarried Navier) in the end, he lost it all. Always try to satirize with the queen, be a grown-up please, and communicate what you want from her, just like Heinley, if you love her, say you love her, if you want her affection, tell her (do you need some communication class ?).
    I know Navier isn't perfect also, she has flaws, but she did the best she could as an empress, as a wife, can you imagine your lover/husband/boyfriend, come home and ask you not to be cold to his new lover, like hell she can, although she controls her emotion, she has feelings too .
    Henley, the in the middle character, come in the right time, when there's a slit in the relationship, yes, in the beginning, he has a hidden agenda, but he fell in love with her (Navier), and she becomes his new agenda ❤️.
    Trashta, the most hated character in this novel, I presume, I never like polygamy, so whatever her reason is, she's in the wrong, you take someone's husband, you flirt with the guy who likes the empress, you just want anything darling? All the love from all the men in the world, she was naive at the beginning, know nothing about rules and etiquette, but she choose the wrong person to lean on (Elgy), and you just want more and more, you opened your path to destruction.
    Waiting for more translation and spoiler ❤️❤️

8. Bobaaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    But I have a question: sovieshu just wanted to make rashta the empress, so that their child could be legitimate but if he knew that navier was “infertile” wouldn’t it make Rashtas child the only successor ? Hmm, but that child isn’t his...

9. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only the child of child of his legal wife could inherit. Unless he was married to the mother at the point of birth, the kid would have no claim to the throne. The kid of a mistress can not become emperor.

10. Bobaaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh but wouldn’t it be his only child ? Even if it were from a mistress

11. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With no right to inherit, so one of the kids (2nd???) cousin's would get the job.

12. Queens.Navier

Queens.Navier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Legally in their country only the child of the Empress can be considered the heir to the throne. A child the Emperor has with a concubine has no right to the throne. In the case the Emperor has no legal heir, the throne would most likely go to a relative of the Emperor or someone they deem fit to rule, say a Duke for example. That's just how things work in their world.

I think at some point in the novel after Sovieshu was no longer able to rule, they had asked Navier's father - a Duke - if he wanted to take over, but he said no.

13. Akesato

Reading List:
    Link
    Sovieshu asked Navier to adopt the child after it was born to legitimize the heir but she refused. Children from concubines are not listed in the family tree and have no succession rights, there was a fiasco when trashta was calling her future child prince or princess during the baby shower and got humiliated for that. Sovieshu came up with this bs idea of divorcing and marrying Navier to get the heir without Navier’s approval. Bs idea with bs result, totally deserved everything that came his way.

14. Sleepymiaow

Sleepymiaow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he was planning to make Navier adopt the child, so the child will be legitimate to be the heir. In his mind his child is his, so it doesn't matter for him who's the mother, he has a face to save that he isn't infertile, turns out he is infertile :blobpopcorn_cool: , and the child isn't his .. What a smack in the face :blob_coffee:

15. AnastasiaGc

AnastasiaGc New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any new spoilers or translations? Ugh I hate my curiosity :cry:

16. Bobaaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, if naviers father said no, then who became the emperor after sovieshu ?

17. Akesato

Reading List:
    Link
    Navier’s daughter should be the next ruler. Duke Troby is probably only temporary ruler.

Elren likes this.
  18. Bobaaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah so naviers other child will rule the western empire ? Does that mean that the twins gonna be separated? ):

19. Bobaaaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, and will Sovieshu ever meet the twins ? And if yes, how is his reaction?

20. Akesato

Reading List:
    Link
    That was mentioned in spoilers here, I would assume they will be separated, yes. I don’t know about Sovieshu though. It was mentioned that boy will be quiet like Navier, and girl will be unruly like Heinley if I remember correctly.

bochucha likes this.