Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid should honestly combine the enhanced white tiger and enhanced pheonix breaths and maybe mix in the tortise breath, try to have that enase the draconic fire stone.

Throw in a ton of greed, have it mix with the stone first,
    then add the breaths, slash some blood on it,
    fucking add magic missile for once, or ask Braham to improve it, use a tear

Boom, Overgeared Dragon Club of Death, new main weapon, what's a sword dance? normal strike = dead

Fucking add some of that fighting energy

Make some armor outta that scale while youre at it

LordDanny likes this.
  2. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    So Peak Sword is really becoming the Peak Pickaxe and then Legendary Miner.
    He mined that Myth-rated rock so he must have gotten some benefits to mine a Mythical rock as being a 1st player to do so, but what a disappointment that kind of system message wasn't even shown.

So Jishuka went to East Continent's Cho Kingdom's capital Karas. She went there for new type of arrows, it is always good to obtain a Production Method that's what Grid always says so I like it. About those Necromancers are they Immortal Guilds members, and they may also be controlled by Yangbans I think.

Lastly, Grid's dream the Stone Sword or should I say Muksabal which he created with Kraugel in chapter 792, will be completed eventually by Rock with the Breath of a Transcendent (Fire Dragon Trauka). So maybe this is the time to change his Enlightenment Sword. Or whatever happens we'll see next.

Kisaki34 likes this.
  3. vasiliassy

vasiliassy Lol hehe

Reading List:
    Link
    Fossil sword, not stone sword :ROFLMAO:

4. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid sword will be called dragon stone sword of the white tiger of dead?

5. noirdesprit

noirdesprit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Overgeared enlightenment dragon fossil stone with the white tiger's bless sword.

6. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the Sword will be made with materials like:- Stone with the Breath of Fire Dragon Trauka + Braham's Enhanced Fireball (enchantment, maybe Braham will do this for Grid) + [White Tiger’s Breath that has absorbed the Red Phoenix’s] + some Greed (to absorb everything perfectly). And Grid will use this with his [Storm of the Fire God] + his [Red Phoenix's 9th Heart] + [Duke of Fire]. Then there will be Boom - Boom everywhere.

The sword will be called [Ultimate Fire Bringer Stone Sword with the Breath of 4 who aren't subjected to death]

The 4 mentioned here are
    God Red Phoenix
    God White Tiger
    Fire Dragon Trauka
    Insane Dragon Navaratan - from Greed's minute Insane Dragon Iron.

All above are my assumptions.

7. Kisaki34

Kisaki34 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid will likely to become a Overgeared God of Virtuous Fire

8. Windowsea

Windowsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You forget the ego, since peakaxe risked his life to mine it, it will maybe have an ego that never gives up? or something.

9. Sturdza

Sturdza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Are you eating today? Sorry, I should have gotten up a little earlier."
    A wide smile and a relaxed tone. Who can believe that the owner of that eye, warmer than the spring star, is Agnus? The nickname of the dog is somewhat
    I wonder if it was a harsh standard. *....What." Senator Hera shook her head as she watched Agnus's innocent look.
    Isn't it normal for a human to treat a lion (home) like a lover?
    After all, it is clear that the human being is crazy like a rumor.
    "...Are you going to torment people tonight?"
    One month. Rep. Hera Agro in captivity
    I was caught by Nurse. Of course, you can run anytime.
    She is a player, and it is only national laws and certain NPCs that can constrain her freedom.
    But Hera did not run away from Agnus.
    The first week was because I was afraid of reversion, and since then, interest has moved.
    Why on earth does that person love the rotting doll
    Was it.
    At the restaurant where the stench was vibrating, Agnus, who kissed the cheeks of a doll with a beautiful dress and rotten skin, turned to Hera.
    Geuman, which seemed to have sunshine, cools like mercury. "You ask for granted. Until the three who live on this land are three of us. The march of the night never stops." "Three... you and me and who else?"
    Hera, who looked at the doll with eyes without focus, and Rich, who was hiding in the shade and working on jewelry hiding behind the shade, asked her courage. Agnus responded that he was embarrassed. "Are you kidding?" I don't know English. After confirming that her hands were on the doll's shoulders, Hera now had to admit. That body with the name'Luna Karlin' on her head, Agner.
    Su believes alive.
    Thank you!
    The fork, which seemed precarious from before, fell down the table.
    It is a fork in the hands of Luna Karlin.
    The dish in front of her contains intact food. But Agnus' eyes seemed different. "You're done. I'll get rid of this."
    crash.
    Garbage leftovers with tableware
    Agnus, thrown into the cylinder, turned his attention to Richie Pauld.
    The appearance of Fould was no different from the living.
    The skin is strange, except that it has cooled down. He was an everlasting boy, except that he didn't breathe. "Are you done?"
    "okay."
    For the past week, Fould gave Agnus a handful of rings.
    Ring of absurdity.
    Foul's masterpiece, which cuts all resource consumption by half, reflects the new era and is more revived.
    Agnus, wearing a beautifully sparkling ring on his finger, laughed satisfactorily. "I can do more tonight."
    Night is sure to come. A cold night that subdues the sacred flames that have soaked this land.
    When that time comes, the dead will crawl out and harm the living.
    And every day, every day, the number of living people will decrease, and the number of the dead will increase. Agnus smiled coldly and stared at the palace.
    "That should have come out so gently."

A blacksmith is a blacksmith who touches iron with futon.
    The blacksmith is never afraid of fire.
    But it should be enough...
    Kuo-oh-oh-oh!!
    "Ugh....!"
    As the grid began to brush, the reddish furnace quickly shook the blacksmith's liver.
    Isn't this enough in the middle of Raydan's desert?
    The body of the blacksmith who walks back vaguely gets wet with sweat immediately.
    Someone immediately took off his clothes.
    He was worried that his clothes that could not stand the heat would burn. It was so hot. "This." Blacksmith ranking first.
    Even the artisan Panmir couldn't stand it and gradually stepped back.
    He was deprived of the freedom to breathe in a heated space, and he wanted to jump out like any other blacksmith.
    It looked like I was just dying my amber color.
    However, the grid did not stop beading. Fast, but regularly, as if playing a sword, light bees were linked to light bees. The fossils in the furnace are still in their original shape.
    He seemed to laugh at the fact that he was trying to dominate himself with this flame for 200 years.
    Notes.
    Zurlock.
    The surface of the furnace begins to melt.
    However, the fossil in the furnace was still grim.
    The behavior of the guy over the fiery flame is arduous.
    He seemed to be whispering to the grid to despair.
    But the mouth tail of the grid was raised.
    "Let's win or try to the end."
    crash!
    In the grid's inventory,
    There are still quite a few white throats. It is a quantity that can make at least 300 items. With hundreds of firewood, the grid poured into every furnace.
    Nothing left.
    I focused on this moment without thinking about reversion.
    It was only in the conviction that he could defeat him. Legendary Blacksmith. no. This is possible because he was a blacksmith who was against God.
    Guarleurung!!
    The heat is soaring than before. It wasn't the heat of the realm to endure because it was a legendary blacksmith.
    If the grid wasn't a fireworker, and if the protagonist's protection wasn't on him. No one could ever stay in this smithy.
    ore! Kugua and Guadalacus!!
    Guarleurung!!
    The heat is soaring than before. It wasn't the heat of the realm to endure because it was a legendary blacksmith.
    If the grid wasn't a fireworker, and if the protagonist's protection wasn't on him. No one could ever stay in this smithy.
    ore! Kugua and Guadalacus!!
    The furnace exploded. Let's say that it is a vessel containing ultra-high heat, and it is only a work of humanity.
    Mankind's works can bear the true heat of Baek Linmok, which grew from the seeds sown by the gods.
    It's full!
    The flame grows out of control. It rolled out like a tsunami, hit the grid and swallowed the entire forge.
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
    The blacksmith exploded.
    Reinhard's Forge boasts the largest scale on Earth. The super-large blacksmith, which has accommodated hundreds of furnaces, was shed and turned into a pile easily. "Awha!!"
    "I can't do this..." I'm glad to hear Panmir.
    Fortunately, the blacksmiths who stepped back across the boulevard and watched the smithy were able to avoid a big wound. But they are mentally dressed
    The shock turned on so that it was impossible to handle.
    No, how big a spark did the smithy explode?
    Beep! m ik!!
    Whistle sounds from all over the city.
    Onlookers crowded around the lost blacksmiths.
    When the police arrived one step earlier, they stopped trying to enter the site of the explosion.

It was because of Loyman's orders here.
    "Wait."
    The whole area became calm as if holding a breath.
    Aaahhh...
    The forge, which had been swallowed up by the flames along with the explosion, slowly began to outline. A building with only a skeleton left. A grid was standing in the middle of the ruins that had been burned by the Sakamangge.
    Notes. Zurlock.
    The orange solid flowing from the furnace to the spring catches people's attention.
    Beetle.
    The grid, which took struggling steps and took a hard step, took out the anvil and picked up the solid.
    People who take shape. He doesn't use.
    Caen!!
    Hammering begins in silence.
    Forging and quenching are repeated.
    Guarlock!!
    Whenever I was shocked, the solid that covered the face of the grid, vomiting fierce flames, took the form of a car.
    The people who watched didn't notice it until a few hours later, until they knew that its identity was'sword'.
    It was a long and hard work.
    Caen! Caen! Caen!! Slow but sure. The shape becomes perfect.
    Profitable!!
    Even after quenching several times, the blades that were shining brightly at Seavalle cool down.
    It is! Kayang! Caen!! The flames are quiet. The fossil, which finally accepted the touch of the grid, has now turned into a definite blade and sharpened.
    Wow... Wow...."
    "That's a human work like us. ..."
    The blade that regains light after polishing is transparent like glass. The wavy marks created during the forging process are faint, making the blade more beautiful.
    ...Cuckold.."
    Street blacksmiths were intuition. You will dream every night of shining that beautiful blade with your own hands, and realize that it is a dream you can't achieve and despair every morning.
    In a silence that continues after admiration
    in.
    Chi-Ling. The grid hit the blade with your fingers and a clear sound rang out.
    It was a fresh echo that I could never hear again in my life. Blacksmiths as well as ordinary people began to thrill. Thousands and tens of thousands of people gathered on the street did not dare to guess the value of the work that Grid had just created.
    Before the cut of the grid, the low voice
    It was staining.
    It was the voice of a new sword that you will often hear in the future.
    -A human who surrendered me who did not yield to Yeomryong. Even after you die, my master is the only one here.
    [Completion of <Salt Pain Sword> has been completed.]
    [All my stats are increased by 20 by making mythical items and continents
    Global reputation rises to 1,000. ]
    ....!"
    Even the blacksmiths, the soldiers and knights of the Magistrate, and even the ordinary people, couldn't keep their mouths open.
    This is because the beautiful sword that Grid has just made comes up on its own and smashes the side of the grid.
    Deep.
    The sworded grid swung toward the high sky. It was a welcoming greeting to Yeomryong Sword.
    Bombardment.
    Light swordsman blows in the air. The transparent sword of the dyed sword stained red, and the red sword remained as afterglow.
    Guarlock! The afterglow is on fire. Subsequently, it transformed into a huge and frightening flame and ascended toward the sky.
    Guarleurung!!
    The sky seems to be falling. The grid, backing the red-colored sky, slowly stroked the dragon sword. "Thank you in the future."

10. Windowsea

Windowsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So cool, these type of chapters are the reason I'm such a big fan of Overgeared

LordDanny, Yogi666 and Stigmazin like this.
  11. JHI

JHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    An excellent set up chapter. First of all, it's great that we get an arc on side characters. I am excited for Agnus and Jishuka's encounter. Jishuka's divine flames and the new arrows are a great counter to Agnus and his summons. Other than surprising the opponent with the cursed great demon horn, Agnus prefers to fight at a distance but this will only give Jishuka more power over him. Regarding Agnus getting ring of absurdity, I think it's a great decision. Agnus might finally be able to summon Lantier by reducing his dominance consumption. Initially I thought Jishuka could become a bow saint by defeating the Lantier alone and not Agnus but this statement from chapter 1185 gave me a pause: "If the class change condition of the bow saint was to fight and overcome a ‘legend of the current era’ like it was with the sword saint, Jishuka should’ve challenged Yura, not Kraugel." with the emphasis being on the current era part. Still, if Jishuka fails this and she should say goodbye to her pride or the bow saint class. It's an icing on top for Hera to be there.

Generally, I feel the author intentionally extends the blacksmithing scenes just to hype the next chapter for item info reveal. I'm glad to say this chapter isn't one of those chapters. Grid faced an obstacle that he overcame through reasoning, pain and grind. He also finally got another mythical sword so we can feel more assured the magical stone from Fenrir raid won't be used as awfully as the skill creation right was used. Since it's one of a kind mineral from a dragon lair with an advanced ego, it should be balance breaking, especially if he used red phoenix breath on it as well. Hopefully he will get the incarnation of fire (and finally rest the problem of stamina) and fire god as well as various unique skills. Combining divine flames with dragon flames would create a monster beyond the demonic dark flames of the enlightenment sword. God hands should still be able to utilize the exp buff of the enlightenment sword so all is good. My one super tiny quibble is Grid created another fire attribute sword. He definitely needs a greater variety for future threats, but it's not a problem. Also hopefully, we'll get a dragon scale armor as well but the author might want to postpone it until Grid reaches a blacksmithing skill comparable to a god without the use of open potential.

Overall, super excited for the stats and options of the new sword and I expect Jishuka's encounter with Agnus and the rest. By using up all of the firewood, the story also gives a reason for Grid to make a quick trip to the East Continent as well so Jishuka can actually become a bow saint this time. It's also been 300 chapter ever since she unlocked the possibility so it is a well earned reward.

LordDanny, Kisaki34 and Stigmazin like this.
  12. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    So I think his Ego skill activated, and what a fucking way to craft a [Ultimate Fire Bringer Stone Sword] (assumed name).

So Great Magician Pauld became a [Dog] of the [Mad Dog].

Overall the chapter was fantastic which shows us a lot. Maybe what happened to some Grid's development chapters previously, gave an inspiration as like before he is now coming out of his [Universe] and making a [Multiverse] like a God, as he did in the past-when the novel was started. But Overgeared is really a great work that's why we all fans read it and appreciate it till now, and it will also be the case in future.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  13. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean the author made such an good characters that he could easily made spin off, side stories and easily get 400+ chapters that would be an fun read

aqua55, Lmaster, dereonlad and 2 others like this.
  14. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol Grid had Braham as his support and got him through friendship

Agnus got Pauld through threat to to kill lol

Grid should rescue the lich and meant his legendary accessory recipe, and fucking leapfrog that craftsman girl into legendary accessory maker, by making a shit ton of them

Really curious what's up the new blade, and if it's too late to add the white tiger blade since it's made of stone to strengthen the greater material

Can't he just coat it in Greed and make it indestructible, no need to even mix it just wrap it like aluminum foil

LordDanny likes this.
  15. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    About the [Stone Sword], are you saying something like Hexetia did on [First Holy Sword]? I think that is a good idea, Grid also did something like this to [Blade aiming at Gods] to enhance maybe its mana circulation capacity or something.

I think if present Braham now meets the Lich Mumud and Agnus his soul wouldn't be weakened like many other last times, so he may liberate him but there is Euphemina and hers quest is also ongoing to become the [Mumud's Descendant] may she also become that really fast. However Agnus got the [Ring of Absurdity] so he practically became stronger from before too, but at previous times of their (Agnus, Grid, Braham-forced assimilated state with Grid at level 400 and Lich Mumud at Level 400) encounter, Braham was winning, but alas-the things that should happen, really happens, but now Grid and Braham are Particularly very-very strong from the previous times. So I think they both can really hold Agnus, Lich Mumud and Great Magician Pauld or should I say this a trolling to Agnus? That past quest of liberating Lich Mumud which was given to Agnus and Grid may have changed due to Braham's Resurrection, it may have changed like that no-one neither Lich Mumud nor Braham will get to level 400 and fight or Lich Mumud will get to Braham's level and then will fight Braham or the both options may not be true. Who knows until author doesn't talk about it? Nobody certainly.

When it comes to Pauld, he was a past Great Magician (here I am not talking about title but the class itself ) and a "Great Accessory Maker" (It's not a class only a title given to him by me) and created many Legendary-rated rings and magical items. Doesn't it seem like a "Legendary Accessory Maker" (here it literally means a class, if there is?) or a "Legendary Magical Items Maker"? (a class created by me other than Legendary Accessory Maker, but most likely it isn't a real class in Satisfy.) By all this I think he should have been a Legend but alas he isn't really one as he remained an eternal 2nd person because of Braham.

The only things of curiosity to me are, will there be confrontation between Jishuka and Agnus? Will Jishuka win and become a [Bow Saint] or not? Or will Grid and Jishuka both will defeat Agnus like before what happened to Yura? And lastly my favourite, what is the description of the [Stone Sword] that Grid created in the previous?

There are many questions like this, but we will all get the answers when the time comes, spoilers come and official chapters come as @LordKarsus has prevented himself to give us his translated work. So we can only wait, and patience is the only thing we can have for now?

Thanks to all who read this post.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  16. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Watch the next chapter not even show the stats, ima cry

Still waiting to find out about his glutonoy rune updates. They killed that one mythic being in the chaos mountains, it's got a unique ability, surely Grid got something from it.

Agnus has the great demon if ice thing, I wonder what other new abilities he's gained, he's basically just a butcher grid

JHI and LordDanny like this.
  17. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly he couldve combined anything with the stone sword
    If he chose tiger, sacrifice pheonix and turtle (obvious choice as a stronger dragon stone, makes for a better material)

If he chose pheonix, sacrifice tortise and maybe try to overpower another (enhance the flames + duke+ holy heart to counter evil dragon)

If blue dragon, sacrifice pheonix and tortise and over power tiger (blue drsgon of the East defeats the fire god, dances with the red fire dragon of the west [I'm assuming he's red, color of the dragon was never specified, but the stone is red])

Tortise makes OP sword have max possible attack power, and enhance the tortise to destroy enemy equipment and weaken their defence (so buffer/debuffer)

LordDanny likes this.
  18. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    About [Rune of Gluttony] I edited that on wiki, though its description is derived from the System Messages and [Rune of Darkness]. Most likely only the skills with the dark attribute are changed, and the other skills previously attached to the [Rune of Darkness] are simply and minutely adjusted from dark attribute damage to heart attribute damage in the [Rune of Gluttony]. Which means the skills which aren't of dark attribute damage, their descriptions didn't change but only attribute changed, so all the Direct Descendant Vampires' Powers are like as it is as formerly. The skills which are of dark attribute inherently like [Storm Demonic Field] was changed to [Storm of the Fire God] and [Belial's Power of Darkness] was mentioned once when he was using hers power, from its name it seems that this isn't modified, but it is most likely modified, but at that time he didn't use the [Power of Darkness] but that of the [Power of Fire]. It is most likely in chapter 1203 or around it. For more information see the [Rune of Gluttony] on [Overgeared Wiki].

But most of the information is derived on that page so don't expect exact results when the time comes. Although the results may be similar to the information provided here.

About Fire Dragon Trauka, maybe in starting chapters of novel he was indeed referred as the [Red Dragon] (Note:- Here I am not talking about the [Red Dragon Emperor/Boob Dragon Emperor] of the [High School DxD].) Haha ha ha, that is very perverted and funny anime series to watch. Kids who are under maybe 18 or whatever your country permits until you are an adult don't watch that series.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    Kisaki34 likes this.
  19. Tzedakah

Tzedakah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick question! Has it been stated whether or not the Seven Malignant Saints were truly evil? When I was reading I found this kind of confusing. If you look at it from different perspectives, neither the gods or the seven can be called truly good or evil.

I know that Rebecca's church, or rather Damian, believes the seven were evil for trying to usurp the Gods. However, we know the gods themselves have sinned because of Hexetia. I'm not sure if this is fully accurate but the Absolute Gods (Rebecca, Yatan, & Hanul) were not created by humans or at the very least human desire. Therefore, they don't necessarily need to care for humans but by making them worship them they can gain divinity and thus grow stronger. I don't think the gods are evil but I don't think they have the best intentions for humans. The proof are their sins and the fact that they covered up the orignal story of the Seven Malignant Saints- making them appear as the bad guys trying to become gods.

In contrast, the Seven Malignant Saints don't seem to be that bad either. They saw the god's sin and tried to stop them for mankinds sake. For example, Bultar (Envy) just seemed like a good guy. He was just a blacksmith who made thousands of tools to make life easier for people. He did place a curse on Hexetia's Holy sword which ultimately caused Hexetia to hate mankind even more (leading to the situation with Baal). However, the grandmaster (Sloth) can not be considered good. He was all for massacring other races & sacrificed hundreds of people just for his experiments. This makes me believe that not all seven were good people and just like the gods- didn't have the best intentions.

So what do you guys think? We might have just not heard the full story but right now I can't picture Grid fighting Rebecca or Bultar.

20. Kisaki34

Kisaki34 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i have a theory if yatan has a sin of sloth. Humanity are bound to have sins like they are the source of sin just like the gods. Supposed to be yatan is obligated to destroy human that committed so much sin in order to balance the good and evil, however, due to his yatan’s sin of sloth he tends to procrastinate his obligation thus accumulate the humanity sin grow and becoming uncontrollable hence yatan has no choice to destroy the whole humanity.

Tzedakah likes this.