Spoiler I Won’t Accept Your Regrets

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mmem, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!!!

vdv027 and Mitsuki000 like this.
  2. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Within that 6 years, what happened to the son that he recognized? Was he appointed as the crown prince? What happened to his ex Lize? Can’t really blamed her for leaving. He have been telling her that that he will not love her, and even though he promised that she will be his only wife, I think she married him with the hope that he will one day change to love her (which he did, but realized too late) but then his ex came back and he recognized her son as his. In the end FL is just human. Every human has a limit, and she had reached hers, so she left. Which I think a good thing. Why stay in a relationship that will only torment you. We don’t live forever, life is short, why dwell on something painful when you can make change for the better.

xpeanut, cly23, salty25 and 66 others like this.
  3. crimsoniv0j

crimsoniv0j Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently in Thailand for vacay and I can't access Kakao here! Goodness, I really want to read this rn! I will not speculate shits but I'm still shipping ML with MC. Comeon! I really don't understand people hating ML already when the novel just started, it's for the hype and char build up people!!!
    Can't wait to go back after this damn pandemic, can't even fly home rn.
    Just posted a lengthy review
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series...ash=ba4b0528f2cccd8070c7abc2658b28bd#comments

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  4. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need MORE spoilersss!!!!! :blobsob:

Marleeze likes this.
  5. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We all do...

6. Syash

Syash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is only one other thing I really need to know :

How long would it takes in the story before MC divorced the ML? Because if it took like one hundred chapter of two people tortured by their own emotion and assumptions with one side chara being an annoying son of shitbag, I'm soooo gonna drop this

Scapezz, syofiaa, LokaLari and 7 others like this.
  7. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I'd hate it if it's like remarried empress.. :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero: and what happens to her baby does she give birth??? Does the emperor know shes pregnant..??

Scapezz, LokaLari, Wr3n and 4 others like this.
  8. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The only reason why ML accept his ex lover son as his is because he had sex with her right? And bcs he thought that child has the same fate as him as illegitimate child, thats why he take him. Hmmmm

9. OtomeAddict

OtomeAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel I’m carrying over a bit of my fury from IDWTBL. Though how I feel about Rhiannon and Ellie’s situations are different.
    I don’t think FL’s insecurities are unreasonable and I don’t think the problem is from her lack of communication. Her biggest insecurity that he doesn’t love her and thinks of her as an obligation is perfectly understandable, given the circumstances. He told her various times in the past he had loved Liz. Then when he failed to get Liz and settled for her, he told her that he may not be able to give her love. That stops her from asking for understanding, comfort and affection. Why ask if he gave the answer from the start and appears to be getting progressively colder? She understands him to be a faithful man (As someone who has known and has been close to him a long time) because of his promise to her which would hurt more because she knows that he loved Liz and given his faithful nature, probably still does. Logical conclusion jump.

I can’t believe that ML can understand that the illegitimate child would hurt FL because of her horrifying miscarriage but can’t understand his coldness/distancing is hurting her even more. He should know better than anyone that having someone reach out when you’re hurt is extremely comforting because of what Liz did for him years ago. He even recognizes that he forgot to think about her condition when she’s absent and that she’s sad but immediately three seconds later thinks that now is a good moment to convince her to recognize and adopt his illegitimate son. Surely he isn’t so much of an idiot he doesn’t realize FL at least likes him even if he doesn’t think it’s love right? Probably not. Shiet.... He doesn’t have as much of an excuse as Igor to be so distant from FL too because they were friends on good terms prior to marriage.

The author can bend this however they want but I think no matter how the story unfolds I feel like the ML is more at fault than FL’s crippling insecurities as of this moment in time.

Edit: I haven’t read this for the longest time and took a look at the manhwa and still don’t see any reasonable cause to hate on the FL.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2021
  10. mmem

mmem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He probably is. Honestly I’m not sure what to think of the ML. I could be wrong, but I think he grew up without being loved? I don’t think he knows how to reach out to someone? He seems to freeze then choose inaction when put in situations he doesn’t know how to react to. It was different with his ex, she was the one reaching out to him I think, but in the FL’s case she’s so accommodating leaving him to be the one to reach out and he just doesn’t seem to know how. I think? It probably doesn’t help they’ve known each other from childhood either. It’s too early to tell, but I think the ML just doesn’t know how to act because no one taught him how (the ex doesn’t count). Like the ML knows how to be reached out to but not how to reach out? Really doesn’t help the FL and ML might both be too passive in their relationship... She’s holding back because she loves him and he said he’ll never love her, he’s holding back because he just doesn’t know how to react/still influenced by his childhood trauma. I guess?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  11. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to mc' s child?

LokaLari, Mikaa and Aquaa like this.
  12. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me clear it up for ya"ll. The child edmund is not ML's child. The kid is ml's dead half brothers kid. ML wasn't in a physical relationship with lize whatever her name is. Before she left for the western kingdom she begged him to sleep with her he refused so she made him drunk af and made it seem like they slept together (that's what I think it said from MTL). ML remarried FL and their kid carlisle is super sweet. They have a happy ending so idk why the tragedy tag. I ran out of kakao money and can't charge again until next month so that's all I know for now.
    People are here for spoilers so please take your discussions else where... I really don't want this to turn into something like IDWTBL thread.

13. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhh so they’ll divorce first then remarry....i see

14. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    So the one who cheating is lize? And how can she sleep with her( ex) boyfriend's half brother? Is it happen before she got married with emperor or after that? Or even when she still be with ML?

Elisee, cjburaira, Jukki and 8 others like this.
  15. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaand @ATrueStory you're officially vindicated! Again. For the umpteenth time in a spoiler thread like this.

Like, I'm all for bashing a bad ML but seriously people actually read the story.

So based on what I'm gathering it's all a misunderstanding right? How long is the novel itself, because I can tolerate that if they don't stretch it out too needlessly.

16. Mmie

Mmie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The story is over 170 chapters. I accidentally read the very last chapter and the chapter that talked about edmund's dad. Lize was cheating on our ML with his brother while they were dating (before she left for the west).

Plumpuppeach, Eraien, Ravenz and 35 others like this.
  17. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I see, how did they stretch out that conflict for over 170 chapters? Did it feel like it dragged on too much or was the pacing just fine. Thank you for the spoilers btw!

18. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    So she is back to get crown prince position for her child even she know that her child isnt ML son? So lize is a bitch after all or is any other reason for her to do that? As far as this thread portrait her as a white lotus or maybe it is just in ML head? And how about MC's 2nd child? Is the child alive? Or got miscarried like first child?

Elisee, salty25, Jukki and 12 others like this.
  19. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo, @LockedPuppet! Fancy seeing you here with same situation...again. Don't you just love these kinds of novels and the reaction they elicit?
    Tbh, the title intrigued me and I saw the same people so its deja vu all over again. , I can't help myself with that post, but I experience says it true. I am grateful for the people who spoil because they at least, are setting the record straight right now rather than later.

Don't worry though, I will be just lurking in the corner and await for spoilers.

And, there goes our usual tactic of stretching the plot. Then again, it's an industry tactic that I am also guilty of so I can't really throw metaphorical tomatoes here.

EIia, MochiPark, LokaLari and 6 others like this.
  20. Syash

Syash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask whether the divorce happened early or late? Like... Around what chapter did the divorce happened?

LokaLari, mmem and Tt123 like this.