Spoiler I dont want to be Loved

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by sarrieta90, Dec 21, 2019.

1. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems to me that there's actually much drama in this spoiler thread than in the actual novel....

2. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone got triggered. Did the MC Kill your family? Or do you want to fuck the ML the bad that you're incapable of seeing reason and blame her all the way

So many people blame the MC cause they want the MLs dick.

And stop spamming. You can quote all that in one post. Instead you keep replying and clogging up the thread which is spam

3. zenslover

zenslover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well everybody can voice their own thoughts so you don't have to push your ideal to another people because you don't like the female lead...
    I see worse female lead than her or male lead than him

WinnieS and inori-chii like this.
  4. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plz say me in 2nd tl also that bastard prince and king of Crichton died don't i care if due to pandamic or not just want to hear these 2 r dead i seriously hate them very much.

5. Lyva

Lyva New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! I was hated igor back then because of the scenes tht FL found tht he's cheated on her! Please anyone. Post comment on chap 20 tht this is misunderstading. This is jus misstranslation, cause worldexcept really write tht he did it :cry: this part make me stopped reading this novel.

Btw english not my native language. Sorry for my bad english

Maeve Arte likes this.
  6. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    it was a misunderstanding.
    Rhia saw them in an ambiguous position as she was visiting him in his office. He's trying to get some informations from the bitch about a plot or something like this. Rhia run away, Igor tried to catch up with her. She lost consciousness in front of the stairs where she fell. Igor fell with her protecting her. he finished his fall on his head. 10-day Coma. That's when the bitch went to the shrew to tell her she's pregnant with a royal baby. What the Queen Mother believed because of the rumors... When she learned that Rhia had a miscarriage, she made the decisions that will lead to Rhia's death. When Igor woke up, it's too late. Rhia died without knowing that Igor was in a coma.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
  7. Otakuotaku

Otakuotaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly think there are too many exaggerated dramas.o_Oo_Oo_O
    1-Rhia is exploited by her father, the husband she loves does not treat her well. but as a character too harsh, she does nothing but wait for a change of her "destiny" without ever really acting. :hmm:
    as many have pointed out even if reborn besides running away and chasing the father of the house, she doesn’t absolutely nothing. :blobwoah::blobwoah::blobwoah:
    I'm not saying she had to wield a sword or become a genius after being born again, but she like exactly a doll without a soul. because honestly in the first sequence you can't blame only Igor, both of them made a mistake.
    2- Igor don’t to "communicate"enough, my dear Igor your have a mouth then you Can use it.:blobsweat::blobsweat::blobsweat:
    instead of making mental pipes on your wife who is in affair with your mother.:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
    3- The dear sister who thinks it is all for "her", therefore she must take back what "belongs" to her :hmm:(remember that the wealth comes entirely from Rhia's maternal family).
    4- The father of Rhia who never loved his mother, but the choice for the wealth and titles (remember that Rhia's mother knew that the beloved of Rhia's father was pregnant but paid to leave). Then she mother sincerely wanted to marry him at any cost,in the end she looked for it. :blobtriumph:
    I THINK THAT IN THE ENTIRE PLOT ONLY IGOR'S MOTHER IS SAVED, (YOU COULD THINK THAT I'M CRAZY) BUT IF YOU PUT HER CLOTHES IT WAS NOT ABLE TO BECOME A MONARCHA ONLY BECAUSE IT IS A "WOMAN". EVERY PERSON WOULD FEEL LASHED FOR THIS INJUSTICE (she never hurt Igor, if anything she thought about how to keep the throne in case igor died.) :blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:
    Igor repeat in the course of history how is mother "using" him for the throne or how she consumed by power (I say “you were born MAN”, in addition thanks to your mother you were crowned KING. she wanted to expand the kingdom merging with another, Igor stupid Boeot is you have benefited because you is KING. I find Igor's treatment unfair to his mother.
    A plotted against Rhia But she not blood of his blood, I personally understand Igor's mother. Not that Rhia is "useful" in any way, for the whole story she does NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING).
    From the summary it seemed interesting, then as you go on you realize that the 2 main characters are BORING.

8. EllieAllie

EllieAllie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes, I really wonder if this is a spoiler thread or if people here are reading the same book that I finished? Seems like a lot of blind opinions and rants being thrown out by all parties. A lot of objectively wrong statements in the above comment.

[To the newcomers, the only worthwhile pages of spoilers are pg 22-26...and only a FEW users give them. Other people are just twisting out-of-context spoilers to fit their own narrative.]

I feel like I am in a parallel universe where people will try to excuse the woman who justified killing a bunch of people to create a "better empire." The mom's actions would have ruined Arundell in both lives (it is even mentioned that the country was better under Igor since they won the naval battle and improved naval trade for Arundell, rather than stagnate Arundell in favor of Crichton). Even Rhia agreed more with Igor than the mom's wishy-washy attitude towards Crichton in the 2nd life.

Igor didn't put a gun to his mother's head to arrange the marriage to Rhia or kill the Crichton royalty - the mom did all those things for her own ambition. People should HOLD THEIR JUDGMENTS on the mom until they read her perspective? She did a lot more questionable things than what is ever shown in the main story, a lot of which had nothing to do with Igor (since apparently people like to blame him for everything?). The woman was so delusional in her mind. She only seems well adjusted in this novel because Rhia is an idiot.

The mom only had Igor in the first place to secure the throne herself, a tradition that she tried to continue by using both Igor and Rhia. The mom didn't care about Igor's life since birth since she risked his life (he would have been executed as a baby if she lost) for HER chance to reclaim the throne. She never even fought the first war "for him"; she was forced to agree to the terms of making Igor future king. Why would Igor ever thank a mom like that? I'd rather have NO parent than a parent that keeps using me and jeopardizing my LIFE for her goals. Even better when she makes you suffer but then says "it is all for your own good." Huh? Also, why is it Igor's fault about the society being a patriarchy (especially once you see what he did at the end of the novel)? He didn't even want the throne nor did he ask to exist as her son? She is a perfect example of a parent who shouldn't ever have kids. She chose those fates for him against his will. Why should he bow down to his mom for "doing him a favor" by making him king? Why would ANY DECENT HUMAN BEING want to be king by killing another nation? Like jeez, thanks mom, sorry for being rebellious?

He said multiple times in his POV that he would rather have a happy marriage/family and be under his mom's control forever. He was even fine with sharing power with mom until he realized she didn't care about him as a son or a human being. How is it his fault for her increasing paranoia and cruel ambition? He only took drastic measures to fight back when it was apparent that the mom was using him and Rhia and willing to kill an entire nation to a plague then civil war? I can't believe we have come to the point where people think Igor should bow down to his mom as gratitude for "keeping the throne" ...a throne that the mom was willing to kill BOTH Igor and Rhia for. Who is this throne even for anymore? Is the throne STILL for Igor when he is dead or in a coma? I know everyone here has a hate-boner for Igor and want him to have max suffering but imagine thinking it is OK for a parent to think that their kid, who had no choice in being born, "owes them" and should just follow the parent's will unquestioningly, like some sort of slave, just because said parent bestowed them "the privileges of living."

Besides, this is already the second civil war that the mom caused (she started the first civil war in Arundell to reclaim her rights to the throne). I personally consider that a warmongering tyrant so I can't really blame him for thinking that was a little crazy. [But then again, Rhia thinks that sort of stuff is "admirable" since the mom "fought so hard" to "give" kingship to her "beloved son." So I guess to some, culprit behind two wars = good?] Even funnier when you realize the mom's crimes was the trigger for the third war in the 1st life. Very impressive lady to cause 3 wars in 20 years...and STILL not achieve her goals. Apparently, being a powerhungry cruel person is ok because the mom is a woman, and men are evil? Maybe I am just missing something, but this sounds really illogical? Especially if you think Igor was being "too harsh" on a woman he allowed a second chance after knowing her actions killed a bunch of people for power in the previous life. With or without Igor's existence and intervention, NO ONE ELSE in the novel got as high of a kill count as the mom but apparently only people who hurt Rhia (Leticia, the father) are bad guys? Ok then? I've seen some mental gymnastics in this thread, but this one takes the cake. Igor really was being so unfair to everyone in this novel. Tsk tsk, shame on him. Please don't think I am trying to "justify" Igor with some pity points to get him together with Rhia because unlike most of the other finished readers, I didn't like the ending. I was rooting for his death to put himself out of his misery - these people, both Rhia and the mom, were not worth this nonsense. Those two can-do-no-wrong girls should both be free and wreak whatever havoc they want on one another or other innocent people (Nice knowing you, Dimitri and all of Crichton). He worked too hard cleaning up after both of their mistakes in both lives.

None of the above is even the author trying to play the victim card with Igor since he doesn't reveal most of these facts. The reader only learns of this much later, in a flashback of the 1st life mom's own thoughts, AFTER all the problems between the main couple are resolved.

The "statement" above about Rhia's mom/father are not true. Rhia's mom was not a good person, but the circumstances behind that marriage wasn't even like what Rhia described in the beginning (because even she didn't know until later...as usual. Quite a clueless character about everything in life).

Leticia's motivation is also not true. She was jealous, but she doesn't think Rhia's things "belong to her." In the 1st life, Rhia never reclaimed the wealth so they DID belong to the father. Leticia just took advantage of the father's love. In the 2nd life, Leticia learns day 1 that the wealth belonged to Rhia, but the father lied to Leticia about certain stuff, causing Leticia to hate Rhia for unfounded reasons, which is all addressed later. To an extent, this crazy woman was also a byproduct of crap parenting.

Even if all these characters go around doing dumb shit for understandable circumstances, I still wouldn't say any of it is objectively justifiable. Willingly sacrificing people, especially if you are fully aware of hurting someone else, with deliberate action (the mom/Leticia) or inaction (Rhia) is STILL wrong. I don't care if you were oppressed to death, the objective harm you inflict on the masses don't care about your subjective feelings when they are hurting. Unless you think the self-absorbed feelings of one outweigh the lives and suffering of the others.

Do people here even read this novel anymore or just indulge in a list of out-of-context spoilers?

As much fun as these misleading rants are to hear, it really does suck for those who are only interested in facts from the story...only for that generosity to be buried under pages and pages of people needing to broadcast their misleading opinions. The ONLY thing that is true in that entire comment was the fact that Igor/Rhia don't talk so they are both at fault and that Rhia does absolutely nothing before and after reincarnation. I can see why the real spoiler-givers by those who finished are rare and far between the rants. What a headache this must be...only to have whatever spoilers misconstrued.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
  9. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m really grateful for all the people who keeps on giving spoiler rather than their own opinion ( because that is the whole point of this thread, a SPOILER THREAD). I read since the first page of this spoiler thread until I reached the end. I was so irritated from all the ‘theory/opinion’ because they keep on lengthening the whole thread instead of providing the real information which is from the spoiler. Now I know what truly happened between Rihannan and Igor, I read that Igor let Rhia go? I want to ask;

1. Did Igor let Rhia go after the one year contract? Or before?
    Someone mentioned they separated, Can someone provide a detailed information on that? The reason and what leads to that?
    3. Now, how did they get back together again? A detailed information please :oops::oops::oops:

10. diphylleia

diphylleia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does leticia pop up in the 2nd tl and try anything funny?

11. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @GoldenWoofs759 thank you for the spoilers! can i ask something
    will rhia know that igor also reincarnated? and will she knows about the truth of all the misunderstanding in 1stTL, including about the queen and the so called "affair"? thank you in advance

12. francheskmpos

francheskmpos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

It is true, I read the novel on a Spanish server (the quick brown fox) and there it was never said that Igor penetrated Leticia, they were only in an ambiguous position

spchntrt likes this.
  13. arlovebird

arlovebird Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some readers are so naive. If mass media, which includes pieces of literature like this webnovel, didn't influence people, then rape culture wouldn't be so prevalent. The media does influence the populous. Locker room talk, college campus rapes--violence committed by men, violence against women, wouldn't be so statistically high if people aren't conditioned by these things they read and see. It's all simply a subconscious brainwashing i.e. we're unknowingly taught that this violent behavior is acceptable. Boys grow up to think this is okay. Girls grow up to believe that this is forgivable. The cycle of violence and prejudice continues. ♻

Imsobored and WinnieS like this.
  14. spchntrt

Reading List:
    Link
    there's already a spoiler that's proven ML didnt FUCK the sister. why people still keep making a deal out of this. please look it up again (below) if you're still not sure.

15. arlovebird

Reading List:
    Link
    I think reading this whole discussion thread has taken 20 years off of my life.

Victo.gg, AoMay, grumpypiglet and 4 others like this.
  16. arlovebird

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. Just got to it, so I deleted my comment. :blobokhand:
    I'm so tired after reading all this drama. Lmao. :facepalm:

17. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Serious question: how much influence do a web novel or anything of this sort influence your morals?

18. spchntrt

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, i also read the whole spoiler thread from the beginning to the end. what a riot.

wahahaa lol. nice question.

SugarBaby likes this.
  19. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rumors that started by Igor himself, unfortunately.

Hathley, Natsumi6789 and SamSam like this.
  20. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    exactly ! they are both stupid in their first timeline !

Ilana likes this.