Spoiler Married to a Disabled Man in the 70’s

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Miyu1997, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Miyu1997

Miyu1997 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Married to a Disabled Man in the 70’s

Description

In the book of a certain era, there was a female lead who first took a fancy to the face of the male lead and married him forcefully. But because the male lead’s legs got injured, she wanted to escape from marriage.
    During their engagement, she eloped with a young man, which resulted to the blackening value of the male lead.
    When Su Jiaojiao transmigrated to this role and faced her husband’s black face, she forcefully changed her words: “Marry, how can I not want to marry!”
    The next second, a mechanical sound rings in her mind: [The matchmaker system is activated, host Su Jiaojiao is bounded successfully. I wish host and husband a long life together!!]
    Su Jiaojiao: “Huh?!”
    Matchmaker System: [Please make a delicious meal for your husband and get his praise. You can get a bag of wheat flour after finishing.]
    Su Jiaojiao dropped down a bowl of noodles and delivered them to the man in front of her.
    The man slightly reluctantly said: “It’s delicious.”
    Matchmaker System: [Praise is not sincere enough, please continue!]
    Su Jiaojiao took half of the noodles from the man and says: “Sincerely! Otherwise, you won’t eat the remaining noodles! “
    The weak, helpless and pitiful man: “It’s really delicious!”
    Matchmaker System: [Task success, reward distribution in progress]

Song Qinghan, whose family didn’t love him, had suffered all kinds of hardships in order to survive. One day when he broke his leg, he thought he would fall into the abyss again, but he was pulled up by a ferocious voice: “Say I love you three times, or you won’t eat it!”
    Song Qinghan, with a red face and earnestly said, “I love you, my wife!”
    After shouting, he buried his face in his wife’s neck and murmured, “JiaoJiao loves me so much!!” I’m too shy!
    NU link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/married-to-a-disabled-man-in-the-70s/

Associated Names
    七十年代嫁给残疾大佬[穿书

Ps - I have started this thread becoz even if I have read this novel I still have some doubt (I read it raw). So, that if someone understand chinese I cn ask him or her. I don't find any spoiler thread of this novel in Google search result that's why I m taking initiative. If someone already have made this thread before me just insert my post in it don't need to sent message just to scold me

2. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like a promising novel I'm go add it to my reading list.

Ghost123, chindy02 and Miyu1997 like this.
  3. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    the other title for this should be: Accidentally Raising a Simp Hubby lol spoilers please masters

4. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this basically high sugar of a man clinging to his wife?

5. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need some spoilers to mtl this novel . Looks good from synopsis.
    Is it fluffy??
    Any antgst? (Don't like antgst)

6. AlmostHuman

AlmostHuman Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks interesting ...
    :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:
    Waiting for spoilers... :cookie:

chindy02 likes this.
  7. Miyu1997

Reading List:
    Link
    No antgst simple fluffy romance

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
    chindy02 and lazykitty_99 like this.
  8. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers

chindy02 likes this.
  9. Miyu1997

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, FL is from modern world where her parents got separated and she is living alone in an apartment. She transmigrated when ML got injured while serving in army.
    FL is only daughter of their parents. She have two elder brother, sister in laws and three nephews. She has passed 12 standard and applied for college but not get any response. Really spoiled by parents arrogant and never have done house work. ML was in military when she fell in love with him uesd under hand means to let him agree to marry. But become Disabled, later ML intentionally mentioned marriage becouse of her given character she will surely call off the marriage. original FL father was scolding her when she transmigrated
    ML is Eldest son of family. He has mother father and younger brother in family. His family treated him as money bag. When he got injured and retired his all pension expenses used on his leg. They separated him from family, later biggest secret revealed abt his identity
    At first I thought it is story with Fl having strong ambition bt not she just do task and wanted care free life with ML I really like ending especially last two chapters.... They are best toppings on cake

10. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused.So The original fl left the ml. So Is the story about the person transmigrating and then having to go back to the boyfriend the FL dumped?

Venice1 likes this.
  11. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    From what i get from 1st chapter is till now she hasn't ran away from marriage.
    Mc accepted marriage with ml .

12. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    You didn't spoil the "identity" part .ahh!!it's like leaving at most important part >•<

13. Miyu1997

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I was thinking if you want to read then it will surely spoil your enthusiasm bt nvrmind
    when ML was born his foster mother replace him with his own son who diagnosed with weak heart. Both family name was song and ML real father had to leave his wife who was in labour at hospital for company matters. After giving birth mother ji (real ml mother) fainted. having son with weak heart foster mother was worried then attending nurse gave her idea and that's how both had changed. another son name was song youan smthng. Later on becoz of ML singlehandedly killed wild boar a journalist came to report this news it happened to be his cousin frm real mother ji family. by looking his face quite resemble with song father. He thought he is bastard child of uncle bt by further clues like same birthdate and treatment of song village family. he got suspicious and informed his uncle. later on that nurse song parents santenced.aftr knowing hardship of all these year they accepted them and that song yuan he become crazy with rage knowing that and by using tool from system FL let him speak real feeling in front of them and got kicked out from family

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
  14. Miyu1997

Reading List:
    Link
    Well she supposed to run away with another man becoz of dissatisfaction from marriage. It happened in different time line bt she transmigrated before that. So that won't happened beside she is not real su jiojio

chindy02 likes this.
  15. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes but if this is a Novel, is she the mc, or the cannon fodder? bec. the og character doesn't sem like it can be a heroine to me.

16. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    Original owner is just a cannon fodder of novel that Mc read . Herione of novel is supposed to arrive in autum 1972 ,present is spring 1972.
    >< i have read only one chap so don't know much ,continuing now ..

17. lazykitty_99

Reading List:
    Link
    So disgusting . Taking away someone life and then treating them as trash ..

18. Miyu1997

Reading List:
    Link
    What above said is true real fl supposed to come autumn 1972 her name is xia shi modern transmigrater major in computer science bt in both lives xia shi has nothing to do with ml probably I missed it or what bt I m confused that's why I want a chinese reader. Anyway frm what I remember there is no much knowledge abt them in supposed to track like after elopement what happened to su jio jio and ML.... He was just living comfortable life nthng much

19. SerenaLove016

SerenaLove016 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC transmigrated into a novel this cannon fodder original fiance of ML. In the novel, FL (Xia Shi) supposed to be with ML after Orig!MC left him and ran away from the marriage. MC transmigrated before the Orig!MC ran away and proceed to marry ML, so even after FL arrived in the village the following autumn, no interaction happened with the orig novel's FL (Xia Shi) and ML. At this point ML already fall in love with ML so he didn't even look at other females.

ML is not a simp or sugar baby AT ALL. Because of the scumminess of ML's (foster) family, he hides money from them. Originally because he can't openly opposed his parents due to the usual filial piety shit, he just ignored the mom coming to his house every now and then asking for money, and just said he doesn't have money.

But after MC married him, to prevent him to be deemed "unfilial" (and also because the system issued a mission to sort of the issue) she just acted like a shrew and kicked ML's foster mom and "brother" out of the house and fiercely criticize their behavior. Saying that she already gave them face by not calling the cops. ML and the family already "separated" at this point so they coming to their house and turning the house upside down searching for money could be considered theft. When the foster mom about to hit her, she ran home crying and called her mom saying "Mom! Mom! Help me! Someone is beating me!". MC's mom is famous for being fierce and shrewd and MC has 2 older brothers, so they all come and ML's foster mom can't fight them. During this whole fight, ML just stayed quiet and pretend to be under MC's thumb the whole time, while secretly amused by MC's scheme. Before this, he also considered MC as a scheming woman because he was forced to marry her after MC pulled him to a pond and they were considered having skin relations. But after the whole thing, he supported MC all the way and happily pretend to be a man who eat soft rice.

Then MC called the village leader and he made ML's foster family spit out half of the money he has sent home over the years (before he was injured). He gave all the money to MC and also gave her all the money he hid away. So every time his mom came and look for trouble, he could rightfully said, "I don't have money. Even my medical expense was paid by MC's family." MC family also knows that all the money came from him, but they also intentionally look another way.

Once MC finished a mission that gave her a medicine that could heal broken bones and ML recovered, he went to work just like any other villagers, but still gave all his money to MC. He happily accepted the reputation that he is "whipped" and kept by MC's family because it just gave him a peaceful life.

20. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol doting husband +1