Spoiler The Male Lead’s Wife in the ‘80s

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RaiLi, Mar 20, 2020.

1. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: The Male Lead's Wife in the '80s
    NU:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-male-leads-wife-in-the-80s/
    Raw Link:http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4169072

Summary:

Su Man-er had transmigrated into a period novel and became the male lead’s newly wedded wife. He had spent every dime in his possession and more to marry her. The little delicate wife had previously heard that the male lead was impotent from the female lead. And so, she made a scene on her wedding day and had an affair on the third day!

Su Man-er transmigrated to the point in the story when the original owner was hiding in a hut with a man while the male lead and the villagers were waiting outside to catch them red-handed.

As the elite of the flower demon clan, Su Man-er didn't even hesitate before she knocked the man out. Humph, a man like that wasn't even worthy enough to touch her feet!

"Do you want your official female lead back?" asked Su Man-er. For some odd reason, when the words "official female lead" left her mouth, she felt a sense of unease, as though… as though there was a thorn stuck in her heart.

Chi YunChen looked at her profoundly and said, "If she was the one that I wanted to be with, I wouldn't have sided with you during the hut incident. Su Man-er, now that I have married you, I will be responsible for you for the rest of my life. Unless you don’t want to be with me and don't want to be my wife anymore.”

As long as she stayed, he'd be her loyal husband for life.

Su Man-er was touched by his words. Biting her lip, she hesitated on what to say.

On the other hand, he suddenly reached out, grabbed her on her shoulder, and said, "I have been frank with you. Isn’t it your turn now to do the same?”

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
    nicomcla1995, Ceilo27, BooBoo and 4 others like this.
  2. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

elparis likes this.
  3. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, this is a ancient to modern transmgration?

elparis likes this.
  4. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a bit confusing. The start of the story may seem like it is in a ancient setting but on the later chapter you get a car that mc drives. So no idea...

5. Shanni

Shanni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the general drift of the story is:
    1. She transmigated into the novel. The novel oriFL lead is also a transmigator (?) but she's really vicious. In order to get the ML her and the female leads cousin in law (who also likes the ML) frame the female lead by knockingh out and putting her in a shack with a naked man (the man is one of the worst person in the village no one wants to marry him so he can't find a wife)
    2. Original body owner dies when they knocked her out and the FL took her body over. FL is original form is a demon flow so she makes herself invisible, knocked out the cousin in law and throws her in the shed instead. She wakes up the man and threatened him, telling him to say they were in love blah blah blah (the man though it was a ghost cz she's invisible so obeys her cz he scared)
    3. The ML uncles wife is a total bi**** and she's accusing the female lead and supporting the novels FL but this backfires as the plot is expose and she gets face slap
    4. ML is pissed took female lead away but she's really weak cz they knocked her in the head and she's used her powers so he takes her to the doctors. She faints and wakes up at home. She can hear ML kicked ori novel FL out.
    5. The usual stuff happens - novel FL tries to get back with ML, uncles crappy family who lives next door tries to take advantage of them. FL defends the house etc. They fall in love have sex Male lead is addicted.
    6. Later they have twins, then a daughter who is like super human with her powers, I think she is someone who has rebirthed.

Story wasreally rushed

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    nicomcla1995, Aquaa, Ceilo27 and 5 others like this.
  6. Shanni

Shanni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the title it's the 80s so I assumed that it's 1980 and technology and all that's just have notdnot that much yet.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
  7. cmonson

cmonson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the ML marry her?

8. Frevv

Frevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please, I have a few questions:
    1. What’s the novel fl ending?
    2. At the moment the ori!fl’s cousin and aunt are plotting to get ori!fl’s wedding dress by telling her mother a story, what will happen?

Thank you.

9. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He loves her.

1. You meant, the original MC or the transmigrated MC?
    2. It wont work. MC is not the timid easy to bully again.
    They report it to MC step mother and they go back to her, to scold her. But Mc instead scolds back, and say she will let her father know abt all her menace. Things like how she basically 'sell' her to marriage when her father and brohters are out, and how she asks from ML impossible dowry, and instead of giving it to MC, she takes them all, and how she gives money to her sister family. And how she abuses her and makes her do all the jobs when the father and brohtes are no in home.
    iirc, the villager also hear some of it, and it makes the villager to scold the sister family, of how they manage to build such big house from her brohter in law money and act like it from her own money.
    The step mother is afraid, and quickly go back and decides to chase her husband because she wants to tell him her own version first.

10. AlmostHuman

AlmostHuman Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, basically, Our FL/MC is overpowered, ML is an sex addict, the Offspring of both is also a OP character

11. cmonson

Reading List:
    Link
    You find out later that he didn't marry her for love. He married her because his grandmother wanted him too. Love comes later.

12. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    sex addict? how/where?
    what's offsprings?

Really? It's been a while. But my memory told me, it's not bcoz his grandmother. Although, it's MTL.
    But, if it's not love, would you slave and work yourself to death (also made your own family suffer) so you can marry someone you dont know?
    His grandmother is alr dead, right?

13. Frevv

Frevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you
    And I meant the original MC, the one that try to steal her husband.

14. cmonson

Reading List:
    Link

I meant mother, my bad. And yep he does it all because of his mom. What a filial son! And he treats MC so well because she treats his family well.

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  15. cmonson

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn't marry her because of love. He marries her because his Mother wanted him to.

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  16. Shanni

Shanni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Wouldn't call him a sex addict not initially anyway. He wasn't really that overbearing and he respected her (from what I remember), it was some time before they did the deed. I think they slept in the same bed a few times but nothing happened cz he never forced her. It's that typical story where once the ML gets a taste he goes a bit off his rockers. Yh MC is powerful and her kids are like (-_-)

So ML is super strong so his twins boys inherited his strength. Their daughter inherited the mom's demon abilities but like much, much stronger (she can understand animals, speaks in fluently at a young age, can make pills that give animals super speed, can find expensive herbs etc). I am not sure but I got the impression she was a rebirther, hard to tell from the MTL though.

ML knew FL is a transmigator because he had transmigated for 2 yrs to the 21st century before he returned to his body so he was super suspicious of her (that where he got his skills apparently). They confessed to each other at some point, FL told her his story first then told her to trust him so she told him she was a demon flower. The story had a lot of loopholes though. For example when ML transmigated did someone take over his body is those two years?

17. Shanni

Shanni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I might be wrong as I MTLed this sometime ago but from what I remember;

The transmigated FL?
    - Her and the ML fell in love and stayed together. They get really rich. The MC is a demon flower Iris with the best scent so she uses her hair to make perfume and sells it. A few strand of hair makes a lot of perfume when mixed with water and she won't grow bald because her hair auto grows back.
    Later they have twin boys and a daughter (her dad and brothers adore them lol)

The FL lead isn't easy to bully and from what I remember her dad and brothers really love her so they help her to get revenge.

I never understood how she (the novelss originalFL) could be so dumb considering she was supposedly a transmigator (?)

18. Shanni

Shanni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She kept trying and failing to scheme against FL.
    Even the grandma gave up on her in the end because she stole money from the evil aunt who she was living with and tried to blame it on one of the ML's nephews. It would really ruin his reputation if he was branded as a thief. So grandma was really disappointed.

Later she went to jail for stealing from a rich lady (she was really concerned against her looks and such. She also lied to some people promising to help them for money but couldn't follow through). Once the ML stopped giving her money and the other students found out she was dishonest she got kicked out of school and lose reputation.

After she came out of jail, she tried to plot against MC but was overheard by MC OP daughter who dealt with her (can't remember how).

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
  19. Shanni

Shanni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yh the marriage was the grandma's idea. Stepmom sold MC whilst dad and brothers were away so they didn't know about it. She then gave all the money to her sister (who is the mother of the girl who was helping the Original MC scheme the FL)

20. Frevv

Frevv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler

Shanni likes this.