LCD Irregular's Rebellion

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Lazriser, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Volume 1 Chapter 4 Part 2

So that's what happened, huh? Pride as a knight, inferiority as a man, and survivor's guilt as the one who offed his friend. No wonder they disbanded and why Huntis was reduced to the him now in the present. Lost motivation somewhat, but still clinging hope or perhaps, just waiting to rot initially; but after that taunt from another unit, he started feeling for it again, only to lose the will again after meeting Saya.

I don't know whether Saya will become a love interest or not, but at least reading the illustrations, he found someone to heal his heart. Huntis is not weak, no, just weak willed, or should I say a very lack of self esteem.

SquadCammander354 likes this.
  2. SquadCammander354

SquadCammander354 『Early Life Crisis』〖Stormy's Bro〗『Lord of Storms』

Reading List:
    Link
    Start tagging people so this gain interests.
      |\_/|
      |― ―|
      ∧_∧_ノ___//
      (T^T")ニャー   /
      O⑩⊂|  _  ヽ
      OOノ_/」/_/\」

3. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw this series 2-3 years ago.... never thought that it would get picked up. Cheers!

Huntis acts in a way similar to people who had friends that committed suicide in their college life. They are usually down and feel immensely depressed. On top of that he even has survivor's guilt in addition to being the one that dealt the finishing blow.

I think this was the series where the lesbian girl joins the MC's harem because her love interest likes the MC. So if she joins as well, threesomes are possible, and indirect snu snu is possible too, although she does genuinely fall for MC too later on.

That said, the little spirits are adorable and their reactions to the various characters antics like the love comedy.

SquadCammander354 likes this.