Spoiler Once Again Into the Light, Alone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by blackrose0429, Jun 12, 2020.

1. blackrose0429

blackrose0429 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

[​IMG]

Synopsis

I was accused of attempting to kill my younger sister. No one believed in me, no one to wrap me up. Even my own family. 14-year-old Alisa. I was a 4th princess of Edenberg, and I was miserably thirsty in front of people. I looked at my younger sister, hoping she would stop them from killing me. But what I saw was a devil laughing happily at the sight of me dying. After being executed I opened my new eyes. I was in someone's womb and I could hear voices. Before falling unconscious again I heard a boy's voice saying "Welcome, my precious little sister" He laughed warmly "The whole world loves you." She was reborn as the first princess of the Elmir empire, who was a rival of the Edenburg empire..

Spoilersss pleasee...

assiralc_, Laerta, syane and 30 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents

Table of Contents

Extra
    • Blog review the ML
    • Marianne
    • Arsen and Aisha
    • Similarities between both families
    • Novel from google playbooks
    • Btw this was the only kiss we saw between the two []in the Side Story 7 Part 19 "side story end" after aisha was done talking with Heinen(one of the spirit kings) aisha ran to see luminas saying "I told lu I love him..."
      "so what's the answer"
      "... Aisha"
      "I love you"
      I was holding in a rage of tears
      But than i realized it's not the time to cry.
      Luminas approachd my face as I closed my eyes.
      And then happened the unclear kiss

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: May 20, 2023
    mmem, Gabi94, syane and 5 others like this.
  3. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Link please.

4. blackrose0429

blackrose0429 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that the novel cover or does it have a webtoon ver? Art looks like it came from the artist of 'Who made me a princess'

6. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I know it's the novel cover and this seems like doesn't have (promo)webtoon yet

Khadz likes this.
  7. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww. Is that so. but the nover cover really resembles one made by Spoon (artist of Who made me a princess) so I was hoping for a webtoon ver made by Spoon too. :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

8. saberloli

saberloli Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True. The girl is literally the princess and the man in the back is a younger emperor. But I hope someone translates this.

Ceilo27 and Viliel like this.
  9. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just would like to know how the fl reveal the truth of younger sister's crimes. and how the ogFam will react.

10. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    interesting. I really want to see the ruin of edenberg empire

11. Aldis

Aldis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because the cover artist is Spoon.

It was translated by a group in discord to prevent aggregator sites stole every fuvkin novel (the one in wattpad is different translation), but I sign off from discord months ago so dunno if they still do that. (And don't ask me how to get their discord, I also forgot. Try to find a group that has Kingdom? Royal Hearts? Royal Kingdom? Forgot) The last chapter I read is Chapter 13. It seems the princess can see and calls the spirit and one night meet a mysterious man with platinum hair (spirit king??.

As princess, she become cold, aloof and distrust her new family (but imagine as baby lol). But her new family is very loving. The Elmir Emperor even celebrate her first year birthday for month, even though her mother is the second Empress (first one died) and the crown prince even pledge to be her knight. Her mother parents comes to her birthday and doting her a lot. Most of the scenes are about her increasingly disturbed by the lovey dovey family.

The Edenbell envoy comes and she's very scared to find her ex-brother but only to find Arsen (black hair), her only friend as Edenbell princess, now magician. She tried to find him again but she's just a baby lol. She and her brother watching fireworks together and that's when she said her first word, her brother's name, and touched when her brother crying just because that. Because the parents aware they ask her to call them too. That's also the first time she realize that her reality is this current loving family and her nightmare as Edenbell princess already ended.

The chapter ended with Arsen vows to find justice for Alisa (MC's ex-name) even if he need to risk his life.

IMO, I think the left one is her brother and the right man is the mysterious man (spirit king? maybe). Personally, I think the ML is either those two or Arsen, the black haired duke's magician son. (I prefer Arsennn)

12. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude who resemble Claude: Emir/MC’s bro

Long hair blonde: god/spirit of MC’s new country

***​
    Continuing from what @Aldis is saying...

A time skip occurs, and now MC is at the age of 7(?). She grew closer to her family, especially her brother Emir. Although she was awkward at first, but because of the constant love, attention and care her family gave her, MC grew up wonderfully. She was allowed to do whatever she wanted and spoiled by everyone. However, this didn’t change her personality but her heart opened to her family. Only around her family can she be at ease and remember that this is her new life.

As MC grows, the idea of the heir changing spread. Others were thinking that since MC is loved so much, to the point that even her brother pledged a vow to her, she will snatch the throne and become an Empress. However, MC didnt want to be one so she pretended to be only interested in books and studying magic. Because of that, she was hailed as a genius after one of the highest ranking magician in their kingdom (?) saw potential in her because of her high IQ and affinity in magic.

Reading magic books became MC’s past time in the eyes of others. However, what MC was actually doing was researching a way to take revenge on her former family with some kind of fairy/spirit magic. She found an old book about how to summon spirits and make contracts with them with the help of the spirits around her. When she went back to her room, she immediately tried to summon one and was surprised that it worked. She was able to summon a spirit which I believe was light (?).

The light spirit and MC recognized each other because they have been together since she was an infant. However, they couldn’t talk to each other before compared to now. The spirit got into a conversation with MC about her affinity in magic, how to summon spirits according to her magic level, and eventually got to the point of talking about the god of their country who she can also summon in a rare chance. MC was surprised to learn that the god was also a spirit and the higher being’s favourite. She decided to work harder so that one day she can summon that god in order to use him to get revenge.

For those of you who don’t know, the god of MC’s country visited her when she was a baby. However, he soon erased her memory regarding him, telling her “it’s not time yet.”

The chapter ends with MC coming up with a plan to help the spirits be remembered by everyone for the upcoming festival that her mother is in charged on.

I glossed over some details so if u want a detailed one just tell me. This is where the translated chapter ended

13. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any update about this novel, i have been waiting for very long time since it lasted updating in wattpad, seem they already dropped it ?

Cielo1989 likes this.
  14. mlkwy_

mlkwy_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find a translation from wattpad and they updated to 1-16!

https://www.wattpad.com/951260164

15. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woahhhh the cover :aww::blobnosebleed:

16. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    <Google translated>
    It seems like Aisha brother Isis has been poisoned and Aisha summoned a mid-level light spirit to heal him. Aisha still lack magic affinity but she was desperate to saved Isis so she poured all her magic and saved her brother. Isis finally opened her eyes seeing Aisha crying and hugged her, then the king and queen also hug them. Because of this incident the existence of Spirit was revealed to the king, queen, Isis, Brion and the priest who was present during all that because he was also trying to heal Isis but was not enough. Aisha explained them about the spirit and that Luminuos is also a spirit (or was it elves? Idk). The priest told her to be a saint but to Aisha she was not interested but she said her home will be where her family is and she refuse to leave the palace. Afterward the king and Isis announce that they will catch whoever was behind all of that and punish them by hanging their heads on the gate and feed it to the crows(the king was very angry) Isis said their loved ones should be poisoned too and Brion said that it is a fair punishment.

17. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The king mobalize his authority and found out the one who poisoned the prince has been caught he was a Count. His has been punished according to what the king and crown prince mentioned before. Aisha and Isis has been undergoing non stop treatment for the past 3 weeks. Their parents has been very protective towards the siblings after the incident even though they are fine they keep taking a lot of expensive yet disgusting medicine amd only given 30 mins walk
    During the walk Aisha met Isis and hug him since they had been treated seperately so they had not meet each other since then. They talk about the incident. Isis said their was someone behind the count, at first Isis and their parents wants to keep it a secret from Aisha but according to Isis she has the right to know about it. So Isis ask her if she wants to hear the truth and said she was still 7 and he will protect her no matter what so its better not to know. However, Aisha said she also wants to protect her family. Isis told Aisha that the count was a spy for Edenberg empire the one behind it was Edenberg royal family. Aisha trembled and almost fell but Isis supported her and ask whats going on.
    Aisha POV 'you killed me in my previous life and now you are trying to kill me again and my family'
    Isis was trying to calm her down.
    ~Skipped
    Aisha decided to trust her brother and told him about her past life that she was Edenberg 4th princess and she was framed.
    "I never tried to kill anyone"
    "I am.....innocent"

MC cried heavily while telling everthing to his brother. She know he wont believe her but even so she wanted to tell him. Isis hugged her and said
    "I believe you"
    "My cute little sister is not someone who can think of killing others"
    "You are a kind child who cant do such a thing"

Aisha tears continue to burst out. Those words are what she has been waiting for. Her previous parents and siblings nor her people did not believe that she was inncoent. They threw rocks at her at that time she wanted to scream she was innocent but everone already turned their backs on her so she choose revenge. But Isis believe in her, he believe she was reincarnated and she was innocent.
    Isis "thank you for trusting me Aisha"( he thank her for telling him her story
    Aisa "
    I want to uncover the truth and proved my innocence"
    Isis "Okay"
    Then he took her hand an told her ones again about his promise that no matter what he will protect her he will risk his life for her. He said he will not betray her and declare "Your enemy is my enemy"
    Due to crying she now became tired and told Isis that she seems to still be in a beautiful dream and Isis told her the this is not a dream and they truly exist then she close her eyes.

18. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the plan to poison Isis failed Lakias enter the temple to meet with Marianne who was praying. Lakias and the b*tch Marianne plotted to poison Aisha and Isis. Lakias sufferred lost due to the failure of that plan. If evidence are gathered that they planned the poison the peaceful treaty of 2 kingdoms will be broken plus he lost his spy(little did he know that Isis kingdom already found out about it)
    While entering the Temple Lakias seems to recall his memory with mc his sister. It seems that Lakias do not remember MC that much, whenever he think of her he wondered if they were close as he felt warmth thinking about her but whenever he thinks of her he also got headache for some reason.
    Lakias: "strange.... whenever I think of her my head hurts.
    Lakias informed Marianne that the plan failed and Mariane said it was a pity
    Lakias POV
    "She who is called a saint, regrets that no one died"
    Irony

He compared Marianne cold hands and the hands of MC in his memory. The memory her was faint as if it had been erased but it was warm.
    He thought...
    'If you commit injustice you will not be able to escape Selena's judgement'

'No, what I did was fair judgement'

He felt his heart suffocating and bowed his head. Marianne laugh like a devil, a gorgeous yet poisonous butterfly. Lakias who bowed his head did not see the hideous appearance of Marianne.

19. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    @Lalali

Thank you so very much! Im crying. MC and her brother has such a heart warming relationship. She finally got the chance to Let out the bottled emotion inside her. If someone freaking kills Isis imma be so pissed. Also, can u remind me who id Lakias? Is he the douche brother of MC from her past life? And is Marianne the bish sister who framed Mc? Cuz my memory of this is so hazy