Forgotten Title show biz BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Mott, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Mott

Mott Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking for a BL novel that I mtl.

The MC transmigrated into an actor who is secretly married to a super famous actor (ML) but they don't love each other. Original host was bad at acting and just wanted to hug the big thigh ML, and ML wasn't fond of him. At the moment MC transmigrated, original host was trying to publicize the marriage with ML to get attention?

Once MC transmigrated he works hard in improving his image. ML gradually falls in love with MC. They keep the marriage hidden though because ML's fans are intense and would scoll MC badly.

I think the MC's nickname is Lele? At least that is what mtl gave me lol.

The reveal of their marriage to the public happens when MC is on a variety show. He lost the game and as a result he has to call a friend and ask for a hug. He calls ML, and ML is like "What's wrong, baby? Done with the show? ;)"and since the phone is on speaker the entire cast + the audience freeze in shock.

MC tries to salvage the situation so he is like "ahaha you must have not checked who is calling, senior/teacher." ML then responds, "Why are you calling me senior/teacher? Do you not like me to call you, baby?" And they go back and forth until the host interrupts and explains to ML why MC had to call him. ML then says that since he is married to MC, does that make him a friend that MC can hug for his punishment?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
    couchpotato1929 likes this.
  2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL sounds fun, I'll camp here waiting for answer :sushi_hide::sushi_sleeping::sushi_hide:

Mott and Lazy Bookworm like this.
  3. iel

iel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *crunch *crunch
    Watching thread..
    ....Waiting for answer.... :blobpopcorn_cool:

Mott likes this.
  4. Unsaltea

Unsaltea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it 穿成影帝的炮灰前夫? The summary sound like it.

Mott likes this.
  5. Mott

Mott Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!!! This is it!