Spoiler Lady Baby

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Leilacus, Apr 21, 2019.

1. seredyoph

seredyoph Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hii i'm new here :)
    Just want to Make sure
    Lippe really ends up with Reas right ??

2. callmeashipper

callmeashipper Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mmhmmm DEFINITELY, even married with two kids :blobjoy:

3. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like all love interests, tho root for Reas. Glad they all remain friends, but it's a bit awkward to love your friend's wife:blobsweat_2:

michoux, Rocio Martinez and giseord like this.
  4. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does that mean that reas gonna be emperor and Lippe empress ?

5. hihellokonichiwa

hihellokonichiwa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have a link to the light novel for lady baby , I want to give it a read !!

6. Blacky2103

Blacky2103 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the raw? i'll try to translate this novel.
    Thank you

giseord and Haneen like this.
  7. Mochi_Nobody

Mochi_Nobody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, you could have it in KakaoPage!

8. Athanasia_Luna

Athanasia_Luna New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does Reas reaction looks like he is shock when he saw lippe on the newspaper? Did something ominous bad happen ? (Refer the Raw chapter 85)

Ang3Blue likes this.
  9. Sitron17

Sitron17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no i think he was worried that something happen to Lippe

Ang3Blue and giseord like this.
  10. callmeashipper

callmeashipper Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MANHWA CHAPTER 85 TRANSLATION (PLUS NOVEL CHAPTER 96 REAS SCENE)
    Summary:
    • Epini is a tsundere, the start of Lippe as an advertisement model, Part 2 of Reas Is Worried About Lippe And Can't Help It
    We first see Lippe singing in her room. She thinks that compared to before, she feels much better (or more comfortable) with handling ether. Lippe remarks that it's time, and that she (Epini) will be waiting. We see a flashback where Epini is training at the Rustichels', and Lippe says hello to her. Epini ignores her with a "Hmph." Lippe thinks that Epini looks annoyed, and that maybe she's interfering with practice. The next day, Epini bursts into Lippe's room looking like she's about to cry :blobjoy: and Lippe greets her. Lippe says that she'll come by to say hello next time, and Epini is all tsundere and says that she didn't come for that (sureeee) the flashback ends and Lippe thinks that Epini is cute. In the present, Lippe greets Epini at training. She asks where brother Robel is since they get the same training, and Epini says he went in as soon as it was finished. (ROBEL IS SO CUTE HEREEE) Lippe wipes Epini's face with a handkerchief and says "Sister Epini must really like swordsmanship. You come here to train everyday, and you still practice like this." Epini thinks, 'Of course, swordsmanship is fun but... because I can play with you...' 'I wanted to show off my sword until you got here, idiot...' (WHEN I SAY TSUN U SAY DERE) 'I didn't like her until I met her.' We see Harrison smiling at Epini. 'I know why Brother said "You and Lippe should be friends."' 'For me...' Epini's stomach suddenly growls. Lippe says that the scones are deliciously baked today, and madeleines too. Epini thinks 'Were you worried I didn't like sweets?' They're sitting at a table and Epini asks if there's anything special today. Lippe says that she hasn't read today's newspaper yet, so they should take a look together. Lippe opens the newspaper and sees her face plastered on it, she's embarrassed and quickly puts it down. (this isnt explained in the manhwa, but the picture of Lippe was put as an advertisement for the camera, it's a bit weird if her pic was there for no reason) Epini says "Oh. That was you right? Let me see." Lippe is blushing and says "No! Absolutely not!" The nanny is just shining in the background and can't believe that she can see her little lady acting her age :aww: We see the Alpinus Household. Epini bursts in and asks her mom for the newspaper, and Mrs. Alpinus thinks that Epini is cute and 'Oh right. Lippe was in the paper.' Epini goes up to her room with the paper. A little later, Harrison bursts in and asks for the paper, Mrs Alpinus thinks 'I saw this same situation earlier.' Harrison gets the newspaper and thinks that he also wanted the photobook that Lucius has, but when he opens the newspaper Lippe's picture is cut out :blobjoy: At the Sarnio's, we see Yurian and his mother looking at it. (this is much darker in novel, yuri's looking at the paper and his mom says "yes. its good to have a role model." and pats his head poor yurian :blobcry:) We see the Samonas, Hildert is hugging the newspaper, Mrs. Samona asks him if she should ask Mrs. Rustichel for a picture and he nods :blobjoy: At the Castillos, Rugwin bursts in and says "Master, Master!" "The little puppy lady! She's in the paper!" Reas looks shocked and agitated, he grabs the newspaper out of Rugwin's hands. Rugwin thinks that 'I wanted you to be shaken up, but I didn't think would be this much...' Reas opens the newspaper and is surprised.
    Around the same time, at the Castillos.
    “Master, Master!”
    Astareas looked up at the sight of Rugwin, the servant who came in with a fuss.
    He didn’t frown, but his gaze was cold, so Rugwin hesitated.
    Soon after, he approached Prince Castillo with something in his hand.
    “The puppy lady. She’s in the newspaper.”
    Astareas’ face completely changed at that remark.
    His blue eyes started shaking with anxiety, and his body tensed up with urgency.
    Rugwin was embarrassed.
    I wanted the master to be a little shaken, but I didn’t know this would happen.
    ‘While I did want to shake him up a bit, I didn’t think I would really be able to do it……?’
    Astareas, who tore the newspaper away from Rugwin’s hand, quickly scoured through it.
    And his eyes met with a picture of Calliope staring at a carrot.
    “......”
    The blue eyes blinked confusedly.
    His gaze which had been blank for a while traced the caption written underneath the picture.
    [Cherish the moments you love.]
    Following the phrase, there was another photo.
    It showed Calliope eating a carrot.
    *ive said it before, but the manhwa is moving FASTTT which im super happy about, but obviously they'll cut out some stuff (one is why lippe is even on the newspaper in the first place, which is explained above)
    *the next manhwa chapter will also include reas and rugwin, (and we get some hints that reas knows about the past too hihihi) so ill post the novel part of that when the manhwa hits next week!!
    *and as always, happy reading!! :blobmelt:

11. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the translation! Poor Yurian. Do you know what chapter when the family finally tells everyone that he's a boy? Its sad to see him dressed as a girl.

And will he become a villain when be grows up?

12. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bwahahahahaha...."eating a carrot"...I would have loved that caption in the manhwa....

giseord, Tozarosa and Shinxyra like this.
  13. TheBlackCat

TheBlackCat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone knows when Lippe will grow up? Is it soon or not?

giseord likes this.
  14. Shinxyra

Shinxyra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We are near of them being teen age maybe 2-3 months more?

Ang3Blue likes this.
  15. Weird_girl

Weird_girl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it true that lippe becomes pregnant before the marriage?

giseord likes this.
  16. Shinxyra

Shinxyra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they been married for 4 years before lippe become pregnant

Ang3Blue, poirot11, giseord and 2 others like this.
  17. Weird_girl

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank you a lot of people kept saying that so I was worried

Shinxyra likes this.
  18. Weird_girl

Reading List:
    Link
    In which chapter did lippe sing to save the people

19. Needyneedle

Needyneedle Crimson's Melissa and the Blackjack of Chaos.

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know too. :cry: I almost bought the books but then there were 7-8 volumes and I cant read Korean, so I wont do justice in translating it correctly.

Pansy25 and Uncopyright like this.
  20. Violet_lily

Violet_lily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From where did you buy the book?? ? And is it hard paper or in a app like google play book?

giseord and Needyneedle like this.