Spoiler Latest Chapter Discussion Thread for Death Mage Raws

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FussyBadger, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Mesaphrom

Mesaphrom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The people at Vidal have so many multiplier that it's not even funny :blobexpressionless:. People say that the real road to power is 'template stacking' but apparently it should be 'make everyone have Isekai protagonist powers' :blob_grin:.

hillo315, Bla8bla and DieForMe like this.
  2. hidefreek

hidefreek Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From last chapter, let's guess:
    - Van move the boundary mountain range. [In progress]
    - How Alda attack 2/3 of Bahn Gaia?.
    Is he will send fanatics to dig the mountain or something?
    On sea is impossible cause by low progress on technology and experience.

hillo315 and Bla8bla like this.
  3. Zing

Zing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Use the remaining demon king soul fragments to blow up the mountain range.

4. Mesaphrom

Reading List:
    Link
    Van: Why are they trying to dig a tunnel?

Gufa: Apparently their so called "Hero" doesn't seem able or willing to blow pieces of the mountains. Completely useless.

Baku: But can't they just walk over the mountain? The snacks there are not as good as papa, but is quick and easy through there!

Gufu: They so called "soldiers" can't survive in just this little cold. Completely useless.

Van: ....You seem irritated.

Gufa: The man at fault for Zakkart's death descended into the man who I irresponsably didn't kill.

Van: Oh right.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
    Korleone, canuto95, hillo315 and 3 others like this.
  5. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    and if it were only the companions or the soldiers it would be reasonable, but here a seamstress can do magic without singing, a fisherman who is not capable of killing a shark with his hands should seriously think about changing his profession, the sweepers and workers are actually trained ex-military and children fight with ultra valuable magic wooden sticks
    at this point the fragments would not break their seals just because Van is approaching like a few kilometers? Furthermore, I believe that almost no member of the current faction has experience of manipulating them without being infected, of the 15 swords, although only 1 seems to have that talent and in Ourbane it seems that there were none.

also this made me realize, the Oricalhum is harder and more manipulable than the fragments, but I think the main advantage of the fragments is that they multiply by themselves and are indestructible, since in the last 100,000 years nobody has been able to destroy them

6. Mesaphrom

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, right. When people say 'fishing' in Talosheim they mean "let's beat the shit out of some 'sharks' in the dungeon!". Forgot that for some reason :hmm:.

And I like to think that Vidal children are like hardcore FromSoftware's game (for there is only one) players that do +10 joke item only speed runs :blob_grin:.

hillo315, Bla8bla and DieForMe like this.
  7. Blue_Minnow

Blue_Minnow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point the only way Heinz wins is by using dark souls dodge rolls and the power of friendship from fairy tale.

hillo315, Bla8bla, hidefreek and 2 others like this.
  8. Broxigar

Broxigar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plus the Plot Armor of Hollywood Action Heroes, Perfect Dice Rolls from D&D,etc.

hillo315, Bla8bla, Mesaphrom and 2 others like this.
  9. Mesaphrom

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, he would need DxD level plot armor and the almighty power of being a popular characters so he survives via author bias.

10. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he needs to change his party, his members seems like it wont even have a fight with Darcia's PLOT. He needs Rias lvl PLOT for him to switch into Issei like Juggarnaut Boosted gear armor. Lol:blobowoevil_horns:

~~~~~~~~insert oppai dragon theme song~~~~~~~~~

DieForMe and hillo315 like this.
  11. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    DxD interesting but has bad execution in the story, btw Issei and Rias aren't exist in early concept, the mc is actually Yuuto, but becayse he was to generic and lack impact. Editor change it.

12. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Demon king angry because Van can use fragment more effectively than him and even attack infused with soul crush attack. Ah that remind me, Van gained Rokudo(?) cheat, right. How many cheat he have again.

13. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    The double attack power is scary for sure.

14. Mesaphrom

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no, Naka's comments power is incresing! It no longer can be contained in only double posting!:blobfearful:

The problem with DxD is that it have a really interesting premise, just as interesting (secondary) characters, an okay plot, but it became tits the anime too quick. Though I think SlashDog is even worse from what I heard...

And Van should have about 7-8 cheats eaten by now. I wonder if he will get and achivement (Title) whem he reach 10:hmm:

15. Nakakure

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. I forgot we are in NUF:facepalm::facepalm:. Too much long in discord and this will happens. I even has hard time in Whatsup due difference position of Emote.
    I think it more than that, murakami grup 4 with the puppeter(forgot his name) and then Rokudo who has 2 cheat and his angel 5/6 so it already pass 10 for sure.
    Btw in DxD there are Boob Goddess now:blobfearful::facepalm:.

16. Mesaphrom

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh right, forgot Mura had 3 cheats on him. So IIRC they are ignore defense lite, sephyr, heart attack guy, anti-magic, electricity guy + god, super senses guy, +1 more for Mura that I can't remember, super learning/evolution and no restriction for Rokudo, spirit summoner guy, double damage, always hit and 2-3 more I think. The ones from the latest arc are a little to forgetable to be honest:blobexpressionless:. And everyone knows that the real cheat is the Power of Friendship Familial Love! What kind of power do you think Van had been feeding of all this time after all:blobwink:!

And there's always been a Tit Goddess. Whenever some weird ship happen in DxD I like to remind people of "dragon making a cooking show about frying panties and eating them for a power up. In the middle of a fight...". Or how a literal terrosist who have been brainwashing people and tried to commit genocide is suddenly buddy buddy with everyone as if he never did it. Or that the angels (both flavors) are horrible people that should be ashamed of themselves.

hillo315, Bla8bla and Eddy andres like this.
  17. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oooooooooh, my dark past, I remember the times when I followed it through history and waiting for the development of secondary characters, and I began to feel that it was a strange bug for not seeing it by the ecchi like basically everyone in his time. or even if it was like that in the Spanish speaking community, I don't know how you English speakers have been, although knowing the Japanese they would have been the same or worse than us.

PS: if someone was offended by this, I want to apologize and say that it was not my intention to be derogatory or racist.

hillo315 likes this.
  18. Windowsea

Windowsea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    raw is out

hillo315 and cameron2579 like this.
  19. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Van showcasing a part of his harem.:blobexpressionless: IM JEALOUSS!!!.:blob_thor::blob_teary:

20. RichardNova

RichardNova Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Van is already being worshiped and at this rate Borgamond (god of mountain) will become his surbodinate god instead :blobjoy:

No job change this chapter :blobpensive:

I want Van to go to "take a break" and reconquer his S class dungeon for trainning purposes. His job now is a warrior one after all.

Alda trying to blame the demon king (Van) as a attemp to unify public opinion onto him, that was the best he could do lol.

It would have been good if Van were to select a few strong people (worth of S class), give them a magic item for disguise and armour/clothes to not just further hide their appearances, but with embroided holy symbols of each 6 great gods and let'em use flash attacks to kill the monsters on the other side, Mirg, to increase people awareness towards the other 6 great gods and whatever more.

The more people have their attention diverted from Alda the better it will be.

Well~ back to dungeon talk, even if Van does not create a S class Dungeon with accelerated time flow, couldn't he make a new S class - not bugged - dungeon with stronger monsters springing? If guduranis was able to create those artificial spirits it wouldn't be strange for Van do the same, at least as dungeon bosses for trainning.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
    DieForMe, hillo315 and Bla8bla like this.