Spoiler I’m Only a Stepmother But my Daughter is Just so Cute!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by morticia_addams, Mar 2, 2019.

1. greed2

greed2 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sorry, so Abigail (the reincarnated good mother) had lifted her curse to regain her beautiful appearance? Or you mean the mermaid’s curse? Got a little confused. But I assume the mermaid got a good ending, not some painful heartbreak with sea foam.

From the other spoilers I am confused how Blanche’s biological mother raped Sabelian, was he that weak as a kid?

And what were the closest moments Blanche had with her good stepmother? Did they kiss or sleep with each other? only the mermaid was Yuri?

as for the original Abigail, if I read correctly from the posts , I am surprised the afterlife doesn’t function the same way as imagined

2. LockedPuppet

LockedPuppet From the void, the circus horns~

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna answer that second one: physical strength doesn't always have to be a factor. When you're caught in such a sudden uncomfortable and terrifying situation it's like being a deer in the headlights: you're almost petrified by fear/shock. It's honestly the worst type of feeling you could possibly experience. There's also the fact that she easily could've used coercion, drugs, etc..

So basically, the original Abigail reincarnates into a boy and gets adopted into the family he married into? That's pretty weird reincarnation shenanigans, I'll admit.

Does Lantana know about being a reincarnation, or is only the MC and ML aware?

Bella94, Jukki, Am_elf and 30 others like this.
  3. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the person asked what happened to the mermaid, so I was explaining the mermaid:cookie: just like fairy tale story, the mermaid’s curse was lift when she kissed the one she loved, and it was Abigail.

he was still very young at that time. He’s 14 years old (probably in korean age, so it’s 13 years old for us), and Miriam is around 20 years old.
    Sabelian was very weak. His mother wanted him to have a successor in case something bad might happen to him. She told him to have a heir, it’s his ‘duty’ as a king. Miriam was the same with Sabelian’s mother. He didn’t have any choice as a kid.

the closest moments? So many! But what I remember atm is when the three of them sleep together. Sorry, I don’t quite remember any detail scene.

Hahaha yeah, it’s weird. And another weird thing is his appearance looks the same like his old self, silver hair and purple eyes. Like how? they have different parents. But from what I remember only our Abigail (Lily) noticed their resemblances, then she told Sabelian.
    Only Sabelian dan Lily (Abigail) know about the reincarnation, Lantana doesn’t know but sometimes he had a dream as Abigail. How he suffers in his first life as Abigail but he doesn’t know it was his first life as Abigail.

4. anonymousraindrop

anonymousraindrop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So apparently I’ve seen pics that the novel will be translated soon. Official translation will be made by Meteor Strike and that they’ll use kickstarter to get funds for license.

I can’t post the image since i’m new and i need to post 5x but those who wants to see the picture can go to @rolthunder in ig.

5. greed2

greed2 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, thanks for your reply. No sea foam, But I guess the mermaid permanently went home? I am not sure if the mermaid was allowed to live as a "female live-in lover" in Abigail's home. Meh, thanks again.
    I am surprised he hated women so much. That didn't seem too bad of an experience to hate women, It is better than the abusive history of that kid from Minamoto-kun Monogatari. But I guess I can understand.

I was wondering if the situation was similar to Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu. where Snow White will have Yuri moments; wondering if Abigail and Snow White would at least take a bath with each other or have a breast feeding scene. In the stereotypical story, Snow White couldn't resist the apple because it was "beautifully red," so Snow White probably would not resist getting a big long hug from Abigail while being breast fed or sleeping in the same bed. I mean, the Mermaid had a Yuri moment with Abigail, so I thought Snow White had her own yuri moments.

I will be wondering if Abigail will again be wearing the sexy underwear from Chapter 08. Snow White must have seen it eventually.

Thanks again.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    Yasmine bezzi and nyxxx like this.
  6. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn’t say her soul is dirty. There was an explanation why she became like that, and I’m afraid I’m not good enough to explain that. But basically she was mentally abused by her family to become pretty as a woman, if not her man will cheat on her. They forced her to take a hard diet. She’s been trough a hard life, and Sabelian was treating her bad only made it worse.
    In her second life as a boy, the real Abigail’s brother and father used him too (Imagined being used in both lives by the same person)

Only two, Blanche and Hiver. If I’m not wrong Blanche’s name mean white right? And Hiver means winter in French. Both of them were born on winter.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  7. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happened to Raven? Sabelian's half brother?

Jukki, crystalleciel and Boopbup like this.
  8. Hiiro_

Hiiro_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    lila_cerullo, killuu, ayiyin and 11 others like this.
  9. Winterwind

Winterwind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope they are serious about it!

10. Spoilme

Spoilme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    probably child birth because in Snow White, the mom dies in childbirth and before diving she starts telling the traits of Snow White and stuffs:blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk:

11. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Sitron17

Sitron17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so who's raven ???

13. rero00

rero00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This team will pick up the novel for official translation ( a new team other than webnovel team who officially translated many Korean novels ) , we are hoping more from them in future , if you are interested plz read it in details in there website .
    Edit : they will have hard copies in English for many Korean novels as well .

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...-a-stepmother-but-my-daughter-is-just-so-cute

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  14. Evilmambapower

Evilmambapower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is freaking GL in this? Maygad I love it already!!!

15. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    GL?? What's that??

Dayang_Dyan likes this.
  16. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GL = girls love, basically yuri
    BL = boys love, well, yaoi
    BG = boy 'n girl, well, you get it :blob_coffee:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
    Pochoclo, Minaeli, kokoro120 and 5 others like this.
  17. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh ,, tysm
    I only forgot what's GL x'D

18. Vardalyn

Vardalyn

Reading List:
    Link
    Yepp! They will have a daughter too! (It’s normal for mermaids)