Spoiler My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Deleted member 239874

Deleted member 239874 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    God i remembered reading this novel a year ago after someone said that this novel is just tort*re p*rn and you will cry with each chapter. I tried it cause i'm curious.

I was drained emotionally and frustrated with the whole thing and dropped it when it arrived to crow's background story. Popped in here only to see that it is not even finished...

The author really going to tort*re us, don't they??? I really thought the story is completed with open ending full of angst...

To those who re read the story.. kudos to you guys

2. Otakuotaku

Otakuotaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you know how to say there is no worse sin of “ignorance” than a sentence that fits like for her sister:blobunamused::blobunamused::blobunamused:

3. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapter has been translated. Everytime I see the sisters face I just can't. Agree with the person above me with "no worse sin than ignorance."

https://mangadex.org/chapter/924442

^ chapter 1.1

GreatMingo, Irie and Nocta like this.
  4. Hourglass

Hourglass Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so ummm...who's the male lead?

5. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Should be Crow. But I'm not sure if they're going to end up as a couple or not.

GreatMingo likes this.
  6. RealDisaster

RealDisaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i thought that i was fine after reading the novel, there were time we i found myself depresed because of Illya repetitive pain and thinking to myself if it were me i would have long commited suicide but then again go to another dimention, anyways i read the first chapter of the manga and i felt like crying, is just so sad that she is the only one that have to suffer so much, really what kind of sin did she commit so she has to go through that hell over and over again

GreatMingo and Svitlanak like this.
  7. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry you're not alone. I also wonder why is she the only one who needs to suffer so much. Even when she wanted to run away, she couldn't. At least made everyone else (especially the idiot parents, sylvia, and soleil) regret what they've done and live their life with those regrets tormenting them now they couldn't meet and apologize to Ilya anymore, especially the scumbag parents, how I wish to see their reaction when they heard the news. Just make them deperate searching for Ilya's body who has now gone with Crow. Poor Al and Marianne might be the only one grieving for Ilya tho :blobpensive:

Renn Kazma and RealDisaster like this.
  8. GreatMingo

GreatMingo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah this novel made me depressed as hell. Like it just made me very upset. Especially when we read through Kaliarya’s arc, because when we read through ilya’s pov while all of it was f*cked up and terrible and we empathized with her, she gave off the unreliable narrator vibes, especially when it came to her family cuz she normalized how they treated her. Then when we got another perspective, it was like finally! We aren't the only people bearing witness to this horror show that is Ilya’s life. Like Crow’s utter horror in his perspective was great, he showed us just how utterly evil her family was. Also Ilya’s 3rd recounted life I believe in his perspective was my favorite (as favorable as something can be in such a f*cked up book. especially because of how terrible it was at the end when she killed herself, I was straight up sobbing in his pov) like it just showed how great of an author and writer this person is with her death from his perspective. His entire arc with Ilya was so so sad. At least at the end of the book they got some semblance of a possible happy end but oof. Things were still a mess.

I had so many issues with Slyvia and her character type. I honestly get so sick and tired of these cutesy innocent ‘naive’ characters because they're so unrealistic. And it makes it really hard to empathize with them when their naivety is blown out to such a degree. Like you literally cannot be ignorant to that degree when it's in your face like that. Like how does Silvya not notice at all the clear better treatment that is constantly thrown her way? It's completely impossible to never notice it even a little bit. So it's definite that Silvya at least to some degree knew that Ilya was being treated poorly, so she might’ve easily could've taken that as oh mom and dad are only doing this b/c I'm ill or whatever but its still a bit suspicious. So if she's at least slightly aware of this treatment why nothing? It's most likely that Silvya is complacent, she doesn't know what to do so she does nothing at all and pretends it isn't happening so she can continue this fantasy that her parents are perfect and that everything is fine. She is willfully ignorant to Ilya’s suffering and that makes her the worst kind of person there is. Because it's one thing to not be aware of abuse and do something hurtful unaware of the person’s hurt, it's another thing entirely if one knows about it and does it anyway while pretending that the person isn't hurt or never even making the effort to know why they are hurt. Then later they use the excuse of “I didn't know” to justify their actions when they did know, deep down they saw it but ignored it, and never made the effort to look at the person in agony, to look into what was going on.

OR alternatively she knows but doesn't care, just like she doesn't care that Soliel is her sister’s fiancee and later husband she still pursues him. She's been raised spoiled by her parents, by her maids, by her lover, that she has no empathy for the person who’s life she completely destroyed for no other reason than she wanted something and didn't care who or what stood in her way. These are just my theories on the unrealistic case of Slyvia.

Note: Sorry for not continuing all the way up to Crow and Ilya’s reunion and the rest of the secret princess Slyvia plot towards the end after the mother incident spoilers. Tbh I at the time had just read the novels all the way through and while I was still overall confused about what happened there when Ilya got stabbed, I wasnt in the mood to reread that whole section again. I was really tired and it was like 4 or 5 in the morning. My bad I still haven't gotten around to it but when I do, I'll be sure to explain in full detail for other readers who got confused like me.

9. KimGrace

KimGrace Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end, what was Soliel's pov all about? Is it just that he can't resist his 'destiny' to fall for Slyvia?

By.Eve and Jukki like this.
  10. Rink0

Rink0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It hasn't been explained, but there might be some possibilities.
    The first one is, yes, he can't resist his "destiny". Although the last arc Soleil showed some care towards Ilya, we still don't know how the current Soleil feels about Sylvia. Then Ilya "died", so in the end maybe Soleil will be with Sylvia just like what his "destiny" lead him? We don't know yet.
    The next one is, since his pov was telling a dream that current soleil saw, it probably just showing that he somehow could see what he did in the other universe, since it's kinda been showed that Ilya is not repeating time but travelling through alternate universe. So it can't be helped that the current Soleil can't control himself in the dream because even tho it's him, at the same time it's not. It's another "Soleil" from a different universe. Well he forgot about the dream in the end too, but the dream indeed left some impact for him.

11. Th.ay

Th.ay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    EXACTLY! :blobhighfive:
    I believe that some of us are getting confused by the chapters of Soleil's POV. That was just a DREAM. So far, the author has not specified that the story is from the perspective of a game (like Otome, for example) or a novel. Therefore, it is nothing more than speculation to say that "he has no control over himself and is obliged to do so". As far as history shows us, in each of the universes presented, what all they really do is find a new way to be unfaithful, self-centered, selfish and abusive. But the essence of their moral misrepresentation is still there.
    I don't know, but I think that to say that they were "under the control of a superior force" is to deny the true nature of each character harmed Ilya by their choice (in my opinion, obviously).
    But, of course, as the novel has not yet been completed, that statement may be refuted, and in the end, we can find that, yes, Soleil is "just a victim of circumstances" (Honestly, I hope not. He and Sylvia are rotten by inside).

12. Ayo

Ayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did not read it except from the spoilers but I think open ending not a good ending or satsifying in this kind of story :(just an opinion

13. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point of time... all i am hoping for is to read a fanfic where we get justice for Ilya.. i’ve spent enough tears and sleepless nights in this novel, and is just waiting if author-san will update an extra or something or just stew over that open end..

And if there is a fanfic, can anyone post it here? Thank you to everyone.:blobsneeze:

Th.ay, Svitlanak and Jukki like this.
  14. MaliciousBurial

MaliciousBurial Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my... I have MTL'd this story so long ago and I thought maybe it was time to continue it in hope that it has finished in the meantime (I got reminded of its existence when I saw it in the spoiler section). But when I went to Syosetu, there was this note:

This serial novel has not been completed and has not been updated for more than 5 months.
    The next episode may not be posted in the future. Please understand in advance.

By what I could see from the latest chapter (Chapter 1 under the arc 'The End of the End'), it is clearly NOT THE END yet - so the story is truly on hiatus (I refuse to accept THIS as the end, not even as an 'open end' *hmpf*) Hanabusa is just not updating! xD

The crow's fingers that hug me bite into my skin. He catches up with him as long as he doesn't let go of his soul trying to leave his body. But I know that the end is approaching.

I want to hug you. But I don't have the power anymore.
    Just like the moment I fall asleep, I feel like I'm falling somewhere.
    I knew I had finished my life.

Nevertheless, my consciousness never disappears, and it mixes with the air around me again.

And as before, he was "seeing" the crows.

Her soul has left her body. She is dying in Crow's arms while she finally came to terms with her not having fate with Soleil (she could finally wish them happiness):

I could eventually choose to let go of Soleil. I entrusted Silvia to him and hoped for a future where they would live together.

There was some tearing pain, but I was proud to say that the choice was right.

All of it because she realizes that there was always someone else who watched over her and cried for her. She hopes that if there was a next life, she could be with him instead:

This time, I will help the crow. If you want it.
    And, if there is next, I want to live such a life. Instead of giving, you are given.
    I just want to be a human being who can give.

Crow. My black bird ――――――.

I want to live with you.
    I want to live together.

So the latest chapter is the continuation of 'If this is the true end' (that got interrupted by Ria's background and POV). That chapter is the beginning of a new arc. And it finally gives confirmation of what everyone has been hoping for: That Crow is the ML. If this would end with her death like this, this novel would be a tragedy and there would be no HE. I think the next chapter she should be in a new dimension with her memories intact, this time actively looking for Crow whom she left back devastated in the last world. While Crow knows NOTHING about her new determination.

I feel so bad for Crow. While she dies over and over again, he is the one watching her die without the power to save her despite trying over and over again. By now I believe that they are a match made in heaven (guys... don't you think that doctor who showed up in multiple timelines and hasn't aged or died might be a g.o.d. who is trying himself as a matchmaker?)

There is hope that the story will continue since the author has revised the latest chapter at the beginning of this month. Also, if there is a manga adaptation, there is a big chance that the traffic amount to the novel will rise, and the author might get reminded that she has a forgotten child in her basement... TT-TT

A little side joke: Since this author only writes stories with the warning 'cruel depiction' and seems to frequently make the readers cry, I have stored her name as 'Hana-abuse' (Her pen name is 'Hanabusa').

15. Nocta

Nocta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author hasn't really forgotten about this child... It's just that since 3/4 chapters ago, she takes months before updating. Her record is 6 months, so we might have the next chapter soon... Maybe... If the stats align...

Fringed Goose, Irie and Svitlanak like this.
  16. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I follow this thread, but do not read the novel as this is the limit for my masochism. Thank you fellow masochist for going thru this agonizing story to give me the watered down misery.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  17. TaiyakiPan

TaiyakiPan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It does leave you empty inside doesn't it? But at least you can make up your own ending while waiting for the update! Or is fanfiction still a thing right now? It used to be my light at the end of the tunnel when dealing with cliffhangers. Give me that fanmade happy ending pls

lila_cerullo and Ayo like this.
  18. nananna

nananna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant believe i have just spent 5 hours reading these spoilers. Though i didnt read the novel i felt tortured just by reading the spoilers.
    I hated the fiance then grew to be indifferent about him.
    The sister i honestly dont like her
    The mc , my gosh was i just reading all this for her happy end.
    I seriously thought the crow was some fake ally opponent. Some magical god like being but just lately found out that he was innocent.
    Im a mess:blobdizzy::blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

19. MaliciousBurial

MaliciousBurial Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do not fret, since some people here spent the last 5 years waiting for the novel to end *laughs & cries hysterically*

20. GreatMingo

GreatMingo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To the bunch of people, I see watching the spoiler thread but not reading the book, try the novel. Even though it's really messed up the writing is very beautiful. I got into this because I read the first chapter of the manga and was hooked and I had to immediately find out what was next. And while I knew that the spoiler page was here I wanted to read through all the details so I could form my own conclusion for myself. I then spent the next 11 or so hours reading the entire translated version that was up to date. I found it worth the read, despite the number of terrible happenstances that the MC has to endure, it was told beautifully.

Also people who try to say that Soleil and Sylvia are victims of fate, I disagree with you. Calling them that absolves them of the crimes they committed of the pain they caused Ilya. And when someone says something along the lines that they're victims as much as ilya it kinda makes me kinda mad because they actively chose to behave how they behaved and they had zero consideration for her feelings. And since we later learn that she's been hoping timelines/universes instead of just going back in time (the difference for those who are confused, I'll explain via a metaphor/analogy. Say the sortof universe Ilya is in is a tree and each timeline is a branch. If she were just going back in time in her own original timeline then she’d be scooting back on the branch she is already on. She is, however, falling out of the timeline (and by extension the branch)she's in when she does and falling onto a new one. We usually call each branch an alternate universe, like a universe where the nazis won or something we call that a separate universe for convenience sake but in actuality it's an alternate timeline in a encompassing universe, I.E earth, the solar system, etc.) it's impossible to say that things are fated because, because while individuals follow a specific pattern of behavior based on their personality which is based upon their nurture (personality based on how you're raised. I.E if Sylvia wasn't treated differently from ilya then maybe the story would be different) and nature (personality that are based on biology, like if Soliel was always meant to be a cheater, even from birth), that doesn’t mean their nurture and nature that influences them as a person takes away their free will to do whatever the hell they want. Also since she's been hoping timelines, what personalities she thinks her family and people she cares about have changed slightly, so slightly that we don't really notice it cuz they're still brats to our mc. I.E their nurture has changed slightly, like how current Soleil, sees OG Timeline Soleil and is like wtf is that thing. So we know for sure that they are different people. So while our current Soleils and Sylvias aren't cheating d*ckwads (yet?) the other ones that ilya encountered and were traumatized by definitely did so they are not absolved of their behavior. So we can only hope that current Soleil and Sylvia can be way less of terrible people to Ilya.