Spoiler New times, New Hell

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Mynbns, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Mynbns

Mynbns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler for New times, New Hell please!!!!!

LazyMiaoMiao and IndusEla like this.
  2. IndusEla

IndusEla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need 'em spoilers. :blobpopcorn:

3. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ask.

LazyMiaoMiao and IndusEla like this.
  4. IndusEla

Reading List:
    Link
    Gladly! :blob_pompom:

I'd like to know how both of their relationship develops after they solve the baby monster thing - when do they start catching feelings, kiss, or even more? What is everyone's reaction?

5. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been awhile, and I've gone through about a thousand or more MTL chapters of other novels in the meanwhile so I light get this wrong. Plus the whole lost in translation thing, so if anyone lurking knows something wrong in my words, please fix them.

Going off my memory, not checking them, I think the ML misunderstood MC was pursuing him, head over heels for him and went all tsun at him. He thought what MC did was MC trying to flirt with him and had been creating opportunities for MC to flirt, but MC wasn't. It was a lot of misunderstandings.

Then he found out that he misunderstood everything. And started to back off but then before the angst kick in, MC went to him and let ML try and pursue him instead but this was not malicious, it was like him flirting with ML.

You know what.

I'll get back to you on this after some hours if no one's gonna reply before I get back. I got time, and no internet in awhile so lemme get some snippets and post it here.

6. IndusEla

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks a lot! That sounds like the kind of situations ML would get into lol.

Both of them were already so comfy with each other, like the time that narcissistic rich dude blurted out all of the secrets on their college graduation, the MC hid his laughter by burying his face on the crook of ML's neck. It was done so naturally and neither of them found it odd - it was sooo cute.

crystalirishzz likes this.
  7. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Wall of text. No formatting. Just words on words on words. Grammar, what's that? Types are my bff.
    The apps just got launched, so MC was worried about ML and told him so, since ML was the one shouldering the server load alone. ML told him that he's fine, there's no need to worry about him. But then after a pause, he said again, it's fine to worry a bit. Seems like there's a change to his power, and later they checked and found out its because ML's fans were licking worshipping liking his selfie. As long as boss face doesn't collapse (turn ugly/ruined/wrecked), then their server won't collapse.

MC was invited to friend's wedding, and it was a +1 invitation, but he's a single dog. Plus, they were on a business trip, he wasn't alone but with his boss. Before he could continue complaining, ML cut him off and said he can accompany him and whether they should give one or two red envelopes. In the group chat, friends asked him whether he's gonna come solo or with a +1, and he answered he was going to bring someone but it's his boss, not his lover. The classmates were shocked, is it true he was gonna take his boss, whether boss = lover, and if it's them, their boss would definitely not attend a wedding with them. They it veered off to how there's a CP about MC and ML, and how when someone asked ML on his Weibo to send a photo of his boyfriend, instead of denying it, ML answered with a won't send.

When MC asked ML about his past love experience, ML answered that there was some pursuers before, but then he gave MC a reassuring look and said he didn't accept any of it. Then he continued saying, "But now I can consider it..."

Due to machinations by the antagonist, the MC got forcefully transported to the hungry ghost path. When things got bad, MC gambled tried to summon ML, and it worked. He appeared in all the glory a Ghost King ought to have, huge black shadow in the sky, thunder and gale and all, then when he appeared in front of MC, her looked shabby, proof that he was wrecked by MC's disappearance even if it was just a few hours. Looking at him, MC worriedly asked:

So what happened was. My phone restarted while I was typing this. And let's just say the save function seems to have not saved quite a big portion of this, even though I already clicked Save. Therefore, what you see here is actually half of what I already typed. So, I'm tired and regretful and sad right now. Therefore, have a go at this and if I'm in the mood later I'll type it again.

8. LazyMiaoMiao

LazyMiaoMiao Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter did they get together?
    Did everyone accept their relationship?
    And thanks in advance for answering~ ฅ≧∇≦ฅ

9. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1 @Deeee_1994
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans @freezing-slowly
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang
    @Zennie_613 @zarya
    @324722 @2Bon2B

Toyo, pcheshire, maya_sov and 3 others like this.
  10. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is too adorable to be a ghost king tbh ahahahahaha

need spoiler!!!

crystalirishzz and LazyMiaoMiao like this.
  11. PurpleMousse

PurpleMousse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Around 77-80?? The app which predicts everyone’s life, the MC looked at his file and saw he’s gonna get partner like 7 days later and he what ya no he got his partner 7 days later

12. LazyMiaoMiao

LazyMiaoMiao Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What was his reaction to actually getting a partner? Also did MCs parents agree to their relationship? Any cute moments? ( °꒳° )
    Thank you for answering my previous question~ (*'▽'*)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
  13. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    + for spoilers pls. I tried mtling it.... but my brain cells left me to decipher it....

Who is the antagonist?

And how will mc and ml relationship end? I mean mc is mortal...

14. FrozenFlame

FrozenFlame Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please

15. PurpleMousse

PurpleMousse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I skipped the ending like 8 chapters where the real shit goes down so I don't know exactly who is the antagonist but uh MC gets to live as long as ML because he gained the acknowledgement of the Luo Mountain of ML so they have same longevity.

16. pcheshire

pcheshire Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone mind answering the previous questions?
    And is MC really a normal mortal without any supernatural past or past life? Just making sure.

17. Lalala45

Lalala45 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read it long ago, with MTL. So I'm not sure about it.
    The antagonist is a god, or emperor in the underworld. Boss knew the antagonist. The one who sent MC to ghost hungry path is antagonist's servant. Antagonist and servant wanted to collect believers so antagonist could get stronger. Psstt, they didn't know about weibo:blobjoy:.
    Boss met the antagonist ( in a form of statue, i think) in the draught demon arc, in a cave. And later, the antagonist possessed/lived in body of a genius young buddhist.

I dont remember MC had past life or something. But as the above post, MC is Luofeng Mountain son in law:blobmelt:. He doesnt need to borrow Boss power anymore, MC gain power from father/mother in law:blobmelt:

Peachiii and kiara8 like this.