Discussion Found A Gem!

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Shin Ah, Jun 23, 2020.

Tags:
?

You like the Novel?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Yo

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    Really nice novel after 200 chapters. 5 chapter rule, if you like it you will like it much more after 190ch,

Similar Novels on Par: The Strongest System, Martial World, Wife Beaut. CEO,.. (writing quality)
    Its a soldier going back and hes faithful to his love. No transmigation but a body cheat and shameless MC

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/ace-of-the-dragon-division/

2. Lord Luc

Lord Luc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd say this novel is like instant noodles. When you're hungry, it's really satisfying but I'd rather eat steak.

Novela and tekinwillie like this.
  3. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    ain't it more like a piece of cracker? or biscuit?

4. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't this the novel where the translator made all the readers spam the reviews with 5 stars even though it's a 3.8 at best for extra chapters?

Isticon likes this.
  5. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    A very funny moment i just read
    At this moment, Wu Hao who had just woken up behind Xu Cheng yelled at the remaining teammates, Fire!
    The eight soldiers aimed at Xu Cheng, but he withdrew his hands, stood up swiftly, and turned around, making Wang Ying who was dangling on his back a shooting target. Her back was made a sieve by the empty shells.
    Youre eliminated. Hearing the words, Wang Ying almost passed out in fury.
    To make things worse, Xu Cheng tossed the words at her, You still wont come down?
    Not wanting to beat her, he had to use some help from others to eliminate her.
    Furious, Wang Ying didnt loosen her grip. I just wont come down. Now that Im dead and became a vengeful ghost; Ill haunt you.
    Xu Cheng:
    The referees voice came in Wang Yings earpiece, Stop messing around.
    Resentfully, Wang Ying got down from Xu Cheng and gave him a dirty look; then she lay down to pretend to be dead.
    The moment she got down, Xu Cheng was exposed to the guns of the eight soldiers again. Wu Hao yelled, Fire!
    When the 8 soldiers began to shoot, Xu Cheng pulled up Wang Ying from the ground and conveniently used her as a shield again. As the bullets shot onto Wang Yings body, she almost wept at the pain.
    Then, he carried her as his shield to block the bullets as he ran; when he was completely out of the firing range, he put Wang Ying on the grass and left.
    Covered in bullet paint, Wang Ying wept at the pain like a pitiful woman who had just been treated unfairly. Ahhh Xu Cheng, you b-----d. You made me get down and then used me to block the bullets. After I get out of here, Ill m

6. Shin Ah

Shin Ah Dope'n

Reading List:
    Link
    In the next moment, Wu Hao couldnt bear the torture and his moronic teammates anymore and roared, Damned morons! Im dead!
    But it was two late; the six teammates had run over and stepped on the land mines.
    Bam!
    Bam!
    Bam!
    Bam!
    As the four land mines were detonated, the explosion sent up sand, mud, debris, and shredded grass, almost deafening Yan Wei and Wu Hao. From within the screams, Yan Wei and Wu Hao roared, Xu Cheng, Im going to fack your face
    To add insult to injury, the referee informed them, You two just broke the rules
    The two guys cursed, Fack!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.