Spoiler Big Boss Villain, Don't Turn Black

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by northerner, Jun 22, 2020.

1. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw Link: https://www.mtlnovel.com/big-boss-villain-dont-turn-black/chapter-1-uncle-loves-me-again/

Novel Summary
    Su Mu, who is a brocon that does not have a brother, opened her eyes and her brain was implanted with a brain wave No. 38 space-time administrator.

No. 38 said: “In current novels and idol dramas, in order to impress people, they like to have tragic endings which made the world more and more resentful. Even though we are a FFF branch of the Space and Time Administration, we are not satisfied with it. “

Su Mu blinked, “So…”

“So you have to go to the different worlds and lead the most liked CP to a HE! And broadcast it live to the audience!”

She pouted, “Not interested.”

No. 38 smiled, “Maybe in a certain world, you will meet a handsome siscon brother that you would want to marry.”

“Ta–Taboo love?” Su Mu nosebleeds, “I’m going!”

Until she transmigrated….

Su Mu shouted in panic, “No. 38! My taboo marriage was destroyed by the villainous uncle, he always wants to tease me! What should I do!?”

“Hello, the number you called is no longer in service, please try again later..”

The uncle smiled warmly, “Baby, try the bra I bought for you.”

Su Mu gritted her teeth, your sister!!!

Note: I just started. But I found it cute and funny. A brocon MC but caught by an uncle. I'll try to spoil every time I finish an arc. I hope it's yandere. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Yukari_me, Alina Moktan and elparis like this.
  2. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    It really is a comedy. :blobjoy: MC seeks death everytime but ML condones it. ML was kinda scary tho. There wasn't much timeframe for his love. He doesn't want to have children but the condom was pierced by his aunt and MC. He even told his daughter that he doesn't love her. He indulges her bec she's his wife's daughter.

3. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    Su Mu was taken away by a system who wants her to do live broadcast. The Gods are bored so they like watching shows like this. There was a lot of grievances over books whose CP's never get together. They want MC to give the characters a HE. Anyhow, she transmigrated in a novel of a presidential abuse. She was the sis of the hostess. Their parents died, ML took them for adoption. ML who's in the dark fell in love with the lovely hostess. There's a lot of dog blood that went on between the hostess, host and ML. The host who should have shot by ML was blocked by the hostess. The hostess shouldn't have died bec of her halo but the audience's grievances (?) caused it to fail. She died. So MC's mission was to make the most liked CP to get together.

Ff, on the night they were adopted, MC was urged by an audience to make a plot. She went out and saw a man lying in a pool of blood, MIBs and a woman throwing herself on ML. MC was then urged to move so she cried and pushed the woman and hugged ML. Crying that she remembered her parents. Hahaha. ML stiffened and pat her. So MC pretended to ask why does the man nose bleeds a lot and said that he needs to take care. :blobjoy: everyone was like can't she see that there's so much blood for a nose bleed. And then MC asked if that woman was their aunt. The woman then acted as if one but ML pierced it and said she was the new cook. MC then said that she and her sis doesn't like spicy. ML urged her to go to sleep. When she woke up, she pretended not to remember what happened last night. Hahahaha. MC even brainwashed her sis not to wear shorts, to treat ML as an elder, go abroad with her bf to study. Haahha.

Hey, the bro that the orig sis or host' CP wasn't here yet. But he was her tablemate. MC doesn't know yet. Anyway, when MC went to the car to go home, she ranted to the driver that the children are naive and she'll choose her uncle's frozen face over them. :blobjoy: and then ML suddenly talked. She didn't notice him, her sis sleeping on hsi thigh. Ff, MC pretended to get jealous that ML was favoring the hostess. Her sis cried hahaha. ML put MC on his lap. He reprimanded her (although it doesn't look like) but he said he likes it.

Ff, MC wanted to go to the amusement park with her sis to arouse ML's fatherly love. But ML said that if she can top the class. MC kept her scores on mid. The siblings went to the park to play. MC saw ML there looking for someone. She hid. Her sis went to ML and gave a gift and said it was from MC. She said that is to treat him as her dad. Lol. MC was hiding but she was still found. The audiences like to see an Uncle x Loli kiss. :blobjoy: MC kissed ML and he told her not to kiss anyone.

So, ML called her tablemate's name. The bro jumped to the pool to kill himself bec he misses his parents. MC coaxed him. And MC realized that the tablemate was actually her supposed to be ML. :blobjoy:

Moving on, MC took a space and time pill, and ff it to 10 years after. The bro liked her this time romantically. So MC received a task to destroy a marriage from the system. Hahaha. And then spotted ML talking to a beautiful woman. He became the target mission. :blobjoy:

MC came in the café and sat on ML hahahaha and said that he doesn't love her anymore and that's she's preggy. ML and the lady was both shookt. :blobjoy: The lady cursed ML for taking an underaged child. And the lady said that even if he is her nephew she won't condone it. She'll let them get married hahaha. MC wants to clear up the misunderstanding. She told the lady that she's actually ML's non bio niece. But ML said that it wasn't wrong to marry a non bio niece. :blobjoy: MC sent herself to the wolf's mouth.

ML asked her why did this and she said that it's bec she doesn't want him to marry. MC then saw her sis saving the host from a car. MC immediately ran and was hurt. She was brought to the hospital by ML.

Ff, MC was taken by ML for the reason it watch the fireworks. He brought her to the heli to watch. Hahaha. It was an explosion of a town or place(?) The people there was the reason MC was hurt. And then he confessed to MC. The system urged her to say yes ahhaha. ML told her that she has two choices and that is to accept him. Lol. ML overbearingly kissed MC. MC accepted him.

When MC was in her room. She kept tossing, the system told her that if she can marry the villain or the sis and host got married her mission's complete. Although she can't leave the world bec it's still real. She can use pills or potions to ff.

In the morning, she heard the bro fighting with ML saying that he's eating a young grass. Haha. He was defeated by MC's words that she's going to propose to ML.

They got married in Japan, bec MC is still 16. ML I guess wants to put a ring on MC's private part(?) so she won't get preggy. I don't quite understand it. But he was framed by his aunt and MC. MC got preggy with a daughter. The reason was ML is tossing her every night. Said vaguely but that's how I understood it.

The daughter was a bully. She bullies a boy bec she said he was ugly. MC got a headache. ML came home and appeased her that he'll talk to their child. MC was suspicious that he'll spoil her. So ML went to the room and reprimanded the daughter in a scary and hurtful way. :cookie:

He told her that he doesn't really like a child. He doesn't want a third person to appear bet him and MC. And he's good to her bec she's his wife's daughter and not bec she's his daughter. And if she doesn't straighten up, he'll sent her to Africa to tan like the adopted bro.

4. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    I won't post arc spoilers again. Hahhahaa. The arcs don't seem to so serious and really funny. But hey, I guess the ML was also doing live broadcast. I'll post some bits.

Alina Moktan likes this.
  5. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting, I am gonna read it.

northerner likes this.
  6. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt whether MC is crazy. She always have these crazy idead and death seeking. ML was always speechless. 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

7. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 6 was kinda serious and a BE when it reached the extra chapters!!! (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

8. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 7 tidbits

"Qiu Mo." Zhou Yao stopped at a fork in the road. He asked blankly: "Do you think your master is good?"

"Okay, okay..."

"Do you want to stay with your master forever?"

"This..." Qiu Mo said he didn't really want to.

Zhou Yaodao: "Did you know? As long as a person feels more distressed to you, then your status will become more important in his mind."

Although he was the same age as Zhou Yao, Qiu Mo, who was spoiled since childhood, did not quite understand this sentence.

Zhou Yao lowered his eyes and said, "I don't want to be abandoned again, I will stay with her forever."

"Then, what are you going to do?"

Zhou Yao was also frank. He pointed to a tree and said, "I will knock you here. I will walk into the Black Mist Forest. After about half an hour, when you wake up, I will release the paper crane to let her Come and save me, and then say... You brought me into the Black Mist Forest."

Qiu Mo froze.

ML is crazy. (◔‿◔)

Nixie008 likes this.
  9. Mikaeeelll

Mikaeeelll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's this one scene in arc 2 where mc have to buy a golden finger from the shop. System advice her to buy a skill that can kill people to help her complete the mission. But mc refused by saying something like,
    MC : "this skill is too expensive. If I buy this, then I can't upgrade my A cup to C cup"
    System : ....I underestimated your attachment to C cup

northerner likes this.
  10. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey. I think ML and MC have known each other for a long time. There are bits of memories, MCr remembered and no. 38's slip ups. That MC was the gold employee of the former space and time administration. And there's a scene where MC was punished in a fire by a man and was told that she'll live a good but short life.

11. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    In arc 14, there multiple reincarnated individuals. FL was reborn so she changed her destiny. Her cousin (OH) was supposed to marry the prince (ML's cousin). In her past life, she eloped with her lover the day before her marriage. She suffered and was left dying. She saw how OH married a good and affectionate hubby. And became an emperor. She regretted that she shouldn't have eloped her marriage. What she didn't know was, bec of her the prince's house and her fam was ridiculed bec of what she did. It was OH who saved MP from misery. In the next life FL married OH to a good fam merchant's son.

Anyhow, everything should have been good. MC prevented her cous (FL's sis) and her sis from hurting FL bec she knew that protag's halo is always on. MC fell in love with the merchant's son this time. There's a twist tho. ML was using the merchant's son's face and identity. They promised each other. And finally, it turned out that ML was reborn and planned to changed his destiny of his throne usurped by MP. There was also the scum male who got reborn and changed his present life to chase FL.

What I don't get was why should FL agree to dance for her friend to join a beauty compe. She dressed vulgarly and danced erotically. She showed her legs and her waist in front of so many men. She knew she has a fiancee and his status wasn't low. Sure, in our time it wasn't wrong but in an ancient setting, it was considered bad. Where was she putting her fiancee's face and fam's? What she's doing was ruining everyone's reputation. Sure, she's got her halo but what if she hasn't and was discovered on the spot. Her fiancee and an admirer also identified it was her.

12. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, wait. The next chapter said that there was parallel world. And MC was scolded for pedaling two boats. Does that mean, she's also the OH of the past world and that's her work from the former STA? Hmn.

13. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    I never thought that the not so serious and funny arcs will lead to a heartaching original story!!!!

So, MC was a goddess and has a twin sis. Their dad is the high priest. They met their cousin, the heavenly emperor but MC can feel that he really hates her. She doesn't know why. Anyhow, time for the selection of the next young priest. MC was chosen. And then the heavenly emperor or ML chose her sis to be his queen. Her sis doesn't want to. This scum even burned the entire flowerbeds when MC said that she liked it when she was picking her sis's fave flower. She even knew no. 38 or xiaobai here. He was a small white snake and the illegitimate bro of ML.

The sis escaped. 1 day in the god realm and 1 year for human realm. The sis married the child she took care of. He was an unloved prince. She helped him to get the throne. But she couldn't stay with him bec she might be found. The prince gave up his throne and they lived in a small village. She was preggy when MC found her. Forgot to mention, MC was forcefully worn a silver bracelet where ML can track her (and secretly hear her).

MC didn't tell the two's location but when they were found, she gave them teleportation ring. MC was found by their dad. She was told that the tree of life said that the sis and prince's son will destroy the god realm but it can be stopped by MC and ML's son.

When they got married. Xiaobai was imprisoned by her dad so that MC will fulfill her duties. Her dad told her that she can escape after she gave birth and have a new identity. The dad wasn't really bad. He loved his daughters but can't fight with ML. ML never came to her wedding room.

So MC sent him a letter to meet in a mountain(?) And that she will tell him why her sis hates him. He showed up. MC pretended(?) to be drunk and asked him why he hated her. He said she's a betrayer. MC drugged him and did IT there.

MC cried in the room after. The child in her stomach takes away her cultivation and power. No one knows she's preggy. The prince and their son suddenly appeared before MC. She heard that the sis was taken away 6 years ago. MC found her locked in a cave. The sis felt strange bec of ML's question before, he asked if she wears green dresses. Anyway, it was revealed that the sis hates him bec she accidentally saw him as a black dragon. Black dragon means he's a disaster and will consume his dad's life.

Ff, MC freed the sis and told everyone that she'll punish him. On the day of the execution, the sis was thundered and went missing. She escaped. MC was rumored to be a jealous queen. Ff, xiaobai escaped and burned the tree of life. When the gods came, MC took all the blame. She gave her life to xiaobai. And burned herself. The ML then gave her a curse that she will never live past 18 and will always have a pain in love.

Then, when they went to the castle, they found a child holding a baby. It was MC' and ML's daughter. He hold her and his wrist was exposed. There was a pattern of fire. And memories about it came to light. When those patterns appear on someone else, then that means she's already dead. He went to xiaobai and saw it too. Hew went to his mom but found she's a puppet body and his dad was the gardener. He have a pattern gave by his mom too.

He felt stupid. He was reborn. On his past life, xiaobai rebelled and won. He was told that MC betrayed him too with a green fucking dress.

This idiot that's why I can't find a reason to like him yet.I wasn't done with the story yet.

He went down and saw MC loving a general but doesn't love her. ML was sad. He wants her to like him. Lol. You deserve it. You cursed her eternal suffering. I'm watching u!!!

14. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    Additionally, the peach blossom petal he wants to gave to MC was used by him. He wrote MC's name and she fell in love with him overnight. :emoji_spam:

15. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    ML changed. He cursed himself to love her forever(?) in the guilt stone. You can never erase a God's name just like MC. He founded the STA and MC became the 001. ML divided his soul into 2, one to guard her body in the god realm and the other in the mortal world. That's why ML was always the villain MC encounters. The reason why many gods watch her broadcast was to see the head and MC fell in love. Hey, the killer is not warm is ML's shadow guard's leader and the I put the child in the refrigerator is their daughter. When MC died in the god realm, he gave his dragon heart to her.

She was punished for accidentally killing a mortal when a Good stole from the archive room. Anyway, it was explained that it was just used as a reason to send her to the mortal world. The reason she was sick was bec the heart was too strong for her body and every life the body will get used to it.

Xiaobai, MC and him liked each other before but suddenly he became her enemy. He wants her heart to give to MC's sis.

The sis was her orig sis who became a mortal and got reincarnated for how many years. She still ends up with her human lover. :)

Ff, from what I understood, the archive xiaobai found was wrong and ML did it. His memories were sealed. And what he thought was the sis was his beloved. And then there's the general whom MC fell in love with on one of her reincarnations. Hahaha. And Xiaobai remembered all after.

Anyhow, the three fought for MC. The ending wasn't stated whom MC will end up with. All of them has a chance. I guess it was the best ending, considering all the ups and down.

BUT I REALLY NEVER EXPECT THAT PLOT!!!!! I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS JUST A SILLY, SWEET QT!!!!

Nixie008 likes this.
  16. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just found this story in mtl, is there official page for this in novelupdates? Have tried to google it but only found this spoiler thread. Or perhaps the english-translated title uses different words? Or because no one has picked up this novel yet..?

northerner likes this.
  17. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    i guess there was one before(?) mtlnovel website wrote in the summary that the summary was translated and came from NU. or they just found it elsewhere. or maybe it was deleted.

18. Pristine Xia

Pristine Xia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww it's too bad. So there isn't any page yet for this story? Perhaps the story needs to be picked up(?):aww:

P.S: btw, cute pink kirby, part of my childhood lol x)

19. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know how to edit the thread to put it in the picked up thread :blobsob:.

Kirby is so cuteee. Always watch this whenever I can when I was a kid.