Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. JHI

JHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To our knowledge, the seven malignant saints are definitely aligned good. For starters, think about how they became the chosen 7 and earned the saint part of their name. Bultar became one by sacrificing his well-being for others and surpassing his limits. I doubt others blessed by the remaining gods are any different. Lauel claimed they were good as well. Also don't forget that the strengthening of their powers is possible if they sacrifice their souls. The sealed 6 were literally willing to give up their souls for the vague hope that humanity would stand a better chance of survival. Of course the author might turn the tables on us at any time and make them human supremacists. But I doubt Bultar would advocate for getting more elf slaves. Doesn't mean they'd tolerate the evil half-draconians though.

Zikfrector on the other hand, was introduced as the only sinner among the seven. He might be the black sheep within the group. We don't know who he experiments with but I doubt he only uses death row criminals and people like Haldez (the guy with lich Pauld). In addition he might be an actual human supremacist. We know he told Biplonz that humans will rule the world in the future. Basara was wary of him thinking that he supports empire's aggressive speciesist hegemony policies. He goes out of his way to not harm humans and I don't think he does this for other species. He is also willing to act with manifestly evil beings such as Marie Rose and the expelled gods to achieve his long held desires. Lauel implied that Zikfrector probably doesn't know about the true myths of the Eastern Continent but it's just his conjecture and we have no textual evidence for it.

We know very little about Rebecca and her motivations. Unlike yangbans who require humans to bow in their presence, Rebecca was fine with waiting for Grid because the latter was talking with his family. She even commended Grid for it. However she is obviously suspect. While the agreement with Yatan makes sense from a simple power politics perspective, Braham called her wicked and we the audience are aware of Grid's suspicions towards her. At this point her character can go in several different directions. One of them would be a being a god that is never satisfied, at least until she becomes worshipped by anything ever. She might follow Hexetia's route but I'm beginning to doubt this will take place lately. She can also be just an evil goddess who finds fun in being regarded as a savior while playing with people as if they were her toys. All we know is she is suspect and Grid doesn't want to get involved with her in the slightest.

Tzedakah and LordDanny like this.
  2. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Si far the the 7 saint look good BUT we don't really know why they wanted to fight the gods in the first place since the god gift them their powers to begin with, I think that 1 of the saint was not that good and insisted the rest that Rebecca was the root of all evil making an situation of good vs good because miss information

Regarding yatan I think his sin may be believe or not be wrath yeah wrath I mean he is just looking around and them he just get mad and destroys all as an outlet and after it he just say "ok now I am fresh"

And I believe Rebecca sin is greed yeah hear me out she is greedy for recognition and love being the all creator and she could see in grid an kindred soul that have her own sin(he is also greedy) BUT does not desire the same she do.

Now sloth is definitely Dominion all he ever do is do nothing I mean even when grid would be corrupted zeratul moved and talked while Dominion was shining in not caring

But I think they author is leaving the gods Matter way to behind he should retake it on zeratul, Dominion or justicar I mean we are almost 500+ chapter since hexteria

3. Stigmazin

Stigmazin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't understand how you guys keep saying we don't know who has the sin of Sloth when in chapter 1106 there is this:
    "They were all staring at the book in Agnus’ hand. It was a book that described the original sin of a god. The book was written by the culprit who gave Shizo Beriache and Sixth Evil Zik the sin.

“Sloth...!”

Unless a god... let's say that a god who has sloth but still can give the sin of envy. If a god can give only their respective sin, then Yatan's sin is Sloth.
    And there's much more hints for Rebecca to have wrath than anyone else.

JHI likes this.
  4. Stigmazin

Reading List:
    Link
    Rebecca - probably wrath
    Yatan - Sloth
    Zeratul - Pride
    Hexetia - Envy
    Dominion - ?
    Judar - ?
    ? - ?
    From what I remember there's supposed to be seven main gods in Asgard but I remember only 6.

5. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Garion - The God of Earth.
    He was probably mentioned when Kraguel uses one of his sword skill which tears everything into half.
    Garion then healed the earth that was split.

6. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't understand what you are talking about? About 7 Malignant Saints were they wrong or righteous. They were both wrong and righteous, but it all depends on people's perspective, which is also same for the Gods. You can say somebody wrong by some other people's perspective but that person may not be wrong to you. So the simple answer all this argumententation is the opinions about from the POV of others and it will definitely vary person to person. So that's why this debate isn't really worth it. Does it? Think it yourself then all the answers will come to you, but those answers most likely will only be those which were constructed by you brains only at the basis of others perspective. So please stop the debate.

7. Kisaki34

Kisaki34 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “The gods are all evil. This is just from the perspective of a human. If you raise a flower in a small pot and sometimes envy the peace of the flower or the beauty of the flower, are you evil? Are humans evil when using plants as fertilizer? The history of this world and the events we will go through in the future are all just providence." - Lee Jeong

nuff said

8. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We don't know how the passing of sins works I mean yatan had the book but that does not me he wrote it also the sin of an god could mean any god it never explicitly said yatan sin and the vampires where not given the sin but the curse of idleness, but being exposed to the power of the sloth just active the curse

Yup good an evil are relative but also an tendency on morals, I mean the gods themselves are not evil BUT they also do things that are morally grey at most so yeah they are more like neutral good

9. Stigmazin

Reading List:
    Link
    It's says this " The book was written by the culprit who gave Shizo Beriache and Sixth Evil Zik the sin."
    Who cursed Shizo Beriache ?
    It says the same who cursed Beriache gave Zik the sin. That's Yatan.

10. Stigmazin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, could be Garion, or maybe one of the seven Gods got killed in the last war against the Seven Malignant Saints. Who knows.

11. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sword Saint Candidate - * All stats will become 1.3 times greater.
    Are stats or stat coefficients is increased by 1.3 times?

12. Sturdza

Sturdza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    'Star crazy....' Are you trying to break the blacksmithing while making a tem?
    It is a bollywood-like effect. At this point, the spirit of the S.A group's development team is doubtful.
    'Are you scared to do blacksmithing?'
    The lead was anxious as the furnace exploded.
    'Dragon's scales are a real problem.
    Fossils filled with breath of salt are external by-products created by Dragon's breath. It's just a kind of secretion.
    On the other hand, the scale of the dragon that Grid brought from the Tower of Wisdom was part of the dragon's body.
    It was natural that the scale was more valuable than the fossil, and it was obvious that the smelting difficulty was also higher.
    Other games are easy to understand. Usually, the armor made of dragon scales appears as the final item in the game. Satisfy will not be too different
    All.
    ....Let's smelt the scales later in the mountains.
    I am worried that if I smelt the scales, one city may fly away at the same time.
    You also learned the crafting techniques for ego items. After smelting the fossil, I planned to smelt it to the scales, but I thought
    Changed.
    It is not yet time. You need a little more confidence in your skills. It is necessary to grow to the level that can form <Blacksmith Skills Comparing to God> without using the potential.
    In other words, the level of blacksmithing needs to be increased.
    1....Still?'
    Some thoughts flashed in the brains of the grid, where the wife had just opened the holy furoshiki and stopped the explosion.
    Grid, gambling.
    [Unlock potential unlock.] [<The Blacksmith's Skills Compared to God> reverts to the <In-Legendary Blacksmith's Skills> Master level.
    By reaching the final stage of fossil smelting, he forcibly suppressed his potential. It was the intention to raise the experience of blacksmithing blocked on the wall and to cross the wall.
    It was also a great opportunity.
    The fossils of Yeomryong's breath are a mythical material.
    In addition, the tough smelting process was somehow well overcome. In many respects, even if the potential was suppressed, the probability that a new sword would be completed with a myth rating was very high.
    'It is a timing to see the game with the original technology.'
    Opportunity to cross the wall of <=-Legendary Blacksmith's Skill>
    All.
    The grid was judged, so we finished the work with our real skills.
    Tao! Tao!
    Finally, the fossil turned into a solid and turned into a sword.
    The greed was mixed to increase the intensity and make it even out of hand. It was a detachable handle. If the sword doesn't contain the ego, I have to rely on <Things>.
    result...
    [The production of <Yonglong Sword> has been completed.]
    [Creating mythical items increases all stats by 20 and increases the reputation of the continent by 1,000.
    It was more than expected.
    [A total of 12 mythical items are created to generate hidden pieces.]
    [The effect of the hidden peace
    It goes beyond the limits.] [!! <T-Legendary Blacksmith's Skills Against God> Master level evolves to <Blacksmith's Skills Comparing to God>. !!]
    thrill.
    It wasn't until the 12th mythological level item was produced that the grid that jumped over the wall finally trembled.
    -Me who did not succumb to Yeomneung
    The surrendered human. Even after you are destroyed, only you are my master.
    A beautiful voice that won't get tired of listening 24 hours a day makes the grid more exciting. "Thank you in the future."
    Karleung!!
    The grid that shot the breath by wielding a salt dragon sword greets the red sky.
    Yeomryong sword is red,
    He answered by coloring it transparently.
    "Hoo."
    The grid that calmed the mind by refining the breath brought up the detailed information of the salt dragon sword.
    <Salt Dragon Sword> Rating: Myth
    Durability: Infinite Attack: 4,830
    *Effectively releases flames (*) during normal attacks.
    * Maximizes the fire resistance of the target
    Reduction from cattle 20% up to 100%.
    *Physical attack power can be converted to flame attribute magical attack power.
    *Double amplification of skill classified as flame property.
    * In general attacks, there is a 5% chance to launch <Yellow Long Breath>.
    *Sharing both the content and additional effects of the epic impregnated with greed.
    *Create skill'false verbs'. Matched with the blacksmith's god Hexethaia. But the Hexetian
    Blacksmith's masterpiece is a jealous blacksmith.
    By smelting an ancient fossil that even Yeomryong Trauka could not surrender, he sharpened the blade and strengthened it with greed.
    Weight: 2,750
    Terms of Use: Grid
    * Owners of this item are permanent. It will only smash the player grid and can only be used by the grid. Indestructible. Not lost. Transfer bull
    end.
    <Yellow Dragon's Breath>
    Partly reproduces the power of Yeomryong's Breath.
    Inflicts 80,000 fixed damage to the targeted target, and additionally explodes 500% of the magical damage to the target and all entities within 10 yards of the target.
    Resource Consumption: None Cooldown Time: None
    <False statement>
    Ego's voice reproduces the Dragon Dragon's words.
    Binds the target with high probability. Constrained targets are unable to move and the movement related magic and skill are sealed.
    Resource consumption: None Cooldown time: 3 minutes
    *It is an ego item.
    Hold the breath of Yeomryong for a long time
    Ego, in awe of the master who surrendered himself, has pledged absolute loyalty to you. Ego, you are more of a dragon than a dragon. • Activation of <Disposable Absolute Defense> when encountering a Balaur. 24 hours cooldown. * Increases attack power by 20% against Balaur.
    • Each time you defeat the Balaur, the attack power of Yeomryong Sword increases by 1. (Permanent application)
    Creepy rises above the skin of the silent grid.
    The power of Yeomryong Sword, more than expected, kept him thrilled. 80,000 fixed damage. From the point of view of Grid, who had long wanted to have a weapon that exerts powerful power on a single target, <Yellow Dragon's Breath> was a truly welcome power.
    Two things are unfortunate that Yeomryong's Breath only works on flat hits.
    And unlike the eager sword of aspiration, it is specialized in only one attribute, but...
    'Being specialized in one attribute is also a strength.' Subjects with low flame resistance will experience a tremendous sense of helplessness in front of the salt sword.
    Even the absolute beings. It was when the grid was enjoying the information of Yeomryong Sword.
    [Your work is
    It was captured.] [It is intuition that the day when heavenly gods will see <Dragon Weapon>.
    [Hexetia, the god of the blacksmith, makes a fanfare with the thousand angels.] [Zeradul, a god who dreamed of cutting the neck of a dragon, greeds.]
    [Rebekah, the Goddess of Light, is silent with a subtle expression.]
    'Break it.'
    From the standpoint of the grid, 7 noisy eggs
    Rim Chang came up one after another. In fact, the grid did not want to be next to the celestial gods.
    In particular, he had great vigilance against aggressive Zeratul and Rebecca, who could not understand the inside. Did you read the mind?
    [Hexetaia, the god of blacksmiths, bursts firecrackers with nipple flames. Brilliant firecrackers fill the heavens and live the resentment of other gods. ]
    The eyes of the gods that were focused on the grid were dispersed.
    Thanks to this, the breathable grid was inserted into the red sheath made with Yeom Long Sword, and the Yeom Tong Sword was put into the waist. Subsequently, I looked around the blacksmiths and white castles on the street and moved on.
    The blacksmiths and the people walked the grid unconsciously, and the procession grew.
    The destination of the grid is Hexetia
    It was a temple.
    A grid sitting on his knees in front of the statue of Hexetaia pulled out a few steels and prayed. "God of the blacksmith. Because of your protection, you could make a salty sword." The Godhead is paired through human vows.
    More people's prayers strengthen God's power. Fire rock!
    The steel the grid puts in front of the statue
    It burned and disappeared. It was offered as a tribute to the God of Hexetia.
    On this day. Due to the prayers raised by the grid, the number of believers in the Hexetian God increased rapidly.
    Since all the people of Tempabuk respected the grid, it was natural to believe in the god that the grid served. God's power and influence became stronger, and the growth of the Hexetia God, that is, the safety of the grid.
    Height was power.
    First day. "Approximately 1,000..." Jishuka just watched the dead who came out of the city and attacked the people. I didn't step out and help people. It was because I had no intention of exposing myself to Agnus.
    Two days.
    "It looks hard. Jishuka chose to watch as it did on the first day. Unlike the previous day, casualties began to arise in a heavily exhausted super-national army, but endured.
    third day.
    "Guest! Guest! Be careful!" Jishuka intercepted the dead who had intruded into the cup. I was not involved in the outside situation. Fourth day. "Is there no more support forces...?"
    Compared to the first day, Jisu-Ka felt anxious about the number of the dead who had more than doubled and the history of the reduced Karas. But did not go. 5th day. "Go back to the second floor. Block the stairs."
    "Ha, but..."
    "I don't have to fight because I don't want to. I'm the ones who will disappear when the day is bright anyway."
    Ugh, uh.. my store... my
    money...."
    Jisuka noticed that the number of the dead who attacked the mug was increasing rapidly. I felt that Agnus was watching. So he hid himself without acting on purpose.
    Day six.
    "Even in the back litter, as soon as it was morning, I packed up and ran away. Should I leave?"
    The young boy was very happy. Many of Karas' people can no longer stand and leave the city
    It is said to have started.
    The soldiers fought courageously every night, but they seemed to be in the middle of fatigue. But Jishuka didn't step out. However, he was promising while holding back his back.
    "From today on, I'll sleep in this room with my mother. My sister will protect me." A week later.
    Wow
    Go go go go go.
    Dead people ringing in the streets of the night
    'S cry was exceptionally dark. Jishuka's eyes, staring at the street while leaning on the terrace, looked like the sun.
    "It's finally out.
    Low, low, low.
    A man of rust that walks like a cruise on the streets of a ruined city. Jisuka, who finally captured the number of backs of the guys with thousands of dead, drew a bow protest.
    "Fly up!"
    Learleurleurlock!
    The fireworks that were swallowed up in the darkness of the night rise.
    An awakening in the sky oxidized thousands of dead men to X, and Agnus' angry gaze drew upon Jishka.

<Salt use test> class: myth
    Endurance: infinite attack force: 4,830
    *General attack unconditionally flame(*)is emitted.
    * Fire resistant best of attack targets
    Software from 20 percent up to 100 percent decreases.
    *Physical damage to fire property magic attack power converted into possible.
    * Double amplification of damage of skill classified as flame property.
    * Normal attack when the 5 percent chance to unfold <yolong Bress>.
    * Share both epic content and add-on effects imbued with greed.
    * Skill' false Term ' Generation. The blacksmith's God hexetaea and Philately. However, ha and more star of
    Blacksmith grids that don't buy jealousy is a counterfactual.
    Even the dyeing trawcas have not succumbed, and they have been smelted and strengthened with greed.
    Terms of use: grid
    * The owner of this item will not change permanently. Only the player will turn the side of the grid and only the lead can be used. No destruction. Not lost. Transfer at
    A.
    < Dye's Brees>
    It reproduces some of the power of the dye's Brees.
    Inflict 80,000 high-precision damage on targeted targets and add explosive flame damage equivalent to 500 percent of the magic attack force on all beings in a radius of 10 meters from the target and target.
    Resource cost: none cooldown: none
    < False term>
    The Voice of ego will reignite the lingo of dyeing.
    Redeem the target with a high probability. The bound target becomes immovable and is easily sealed with movement-related magic and skill.
    Resource cost: none cooldown:3 minutes
    * Ego items.
    Long years inflammation Dragon's breath sample
    Ego, who was in awe of the master who yielded himself, swore absolute allegiance to you. To go on you are more about being above than a dragon. •Balaur, and if you <a disposable absolute local> activation. Cooldown 24 hours. * 20 percent rise in attack force against Dragon Clan.
    •Balaur kills every inflammation Dragon Sword of Attack Power 1 rise. (Permanent apply)

<Salt Dragon Sword> Rating: Mythic
    Durability: Infinite Attack: 4,830
    *Effectlessly releases a flame (*) when attacked.
    * Reduced the fire resistance of targets from 20% to 100%.
    *Physical attack power can be converted to flame attribute magical attack power.
    *Double amplification of skill classified as flame property.
    * In general attacks, there is a 5% chance to launch <Yellow Long Breath>.
    *Sharing both the content and additional effects of the epic impregnated with greed.
    *Create skill 'false verbs'.
    Matched with the blacksmith's god Hexethaia. However, the blacksmith's masterpiece that does not buy the Hexetia's jealousy. By smelting an ancient fossil that even Yeomryong Trauka could not surrender, he sharpened the blade and strengthened it with greed. Weight:2,750
    Conditions of Use: Grid *The owner of this item is permanent. It will only smash the player grid and can only be used by the grid. Indestructible. Not lost. Non-transferable.
    <Yeom-ryong's Breath> Partly reproduces the power of Yeom-ryong's Breath. Inflicts 80,000 fixed damage to the targeted target, and additionally explodes 500% of the magical damage to the target and all entities within 10 yards of the target. Resource Consumption: None Cooldown Time: None
    <False Verdict> Ego's voice reproduces the Dragon Dragon's Verdict. Binds the target with high probability. Constrained targets are unable to move and the movement related magic and skill are sealed. Resource consumption: None Cooldown time: 3 minutes *Ego item. Ego, in awe of the master who surrendered himself who endured the breath of Yeomryong for many years, swears absolute loyalty to you. Ego, you are more of a dragon than a dragon. • Activation of <Disposable Absolute Defense> when encountering a Balaur. 24 hours cooldown. * Increases attack power by 20% against Balaur
    . • Each time you defeat the Balaur, the attack power of Yeomryong Sword increases by 1. (Permanent application)

<염용검> Rating: Myth
    Endurance: Limitless: 4,830
    *Releases fire (*) unconditionally during normal attacks.
    *The target's fire resistance
    down from 20 percent to up to 100 percent.
    *You can convert physical damage to fire property magic damage.
    *Double the damage of a skill that is classified as a flame property.
    * A 5 percent chance of a normal attack.
    *Share both the contents of the epic and the added effects that permeategreed.
    *Create a skill 'false word'. But hexetaia
    It is the backstory of the blacksmith Grimes who does not buy jealousy.
    Even The Trauka, the serpent, had been forged and fortified with greed by refining the noble fossils that could not be surrendered.
    Conditions of use: Grid
    *The owner of this item will not change permanently. Only the play-a-grid will be sidelined and only those leads can be used. Imdestructible. Cannot be lost. Transfer fire
    A.
    The brees of the serpent
    I reproduce the power of the brees of the serpent in some hemp.
    Deals 80,000 high damage to the target and deals 500 percent of the magic damage to all beings within a 10-meter radius of the target and target.
    Resource Consumption: No Cooldown: None
    [False statements]
    The voice of The Ego rephrases the dragon's words.
    A high probability to redeem the target. Redeemed targets become immobile and are sealed for movement-related magic and skill use.
    Resource consumption: No cooldown: 3 minutes
    *It is an etiquette item.
    For many years, the breath of the serpent
    In awe of the owner who surrendered himself, Ego pledged absolute allegiance to you. To Go you are more than a dragon. • Enable salutations for 24 hours. *20% damage increase dissertation against dragons.
    • Dragon Sword's air power increases by 1 per kill. (Permanent application)

<염용검> 등급: 신화
    내구력: 무한 공격력: 4,830
    *일반 공격 시 무조건 화염(*)를 방출.
    *공격 대상의 화염 저항력을 최
    소 20퍼센트에서 최대 100퍼센트 까지 감소.
    *물리 공격력을 화염 속성 마법 공격력으로 변환 가능.
    *화염 속성으로 분류되는 스킬 의 데미지를 2배 증폭.
    * 일반 공격 시 5퍼센트의 확률 로 <염롱의 브레스>를 전개.
    *탐욕에 스며든 서사시의 내용 과 부가 효과를 모두 공유.
    *스킬 '거짓 용언' 생성. 대장장이의 신 헥세타이아와 필 적하게 된. 그러나 헥세타이아의
    질투를 사지 않는 대장장이 그리 드의 역작입니다.
    염룡 트라우카조차 굴복시키지 못했던 고고한 화석을 제련하여 칼날을 벼르고 탐욕으로 강화하였 습니다.
    무게:2,750
    사용 조건: 그리드
    *이 아이템의 소유권자는 영구 히 변하지 않습니다. 오직 플레이 어 그리드의 곁을 맹돌 것이며 그 리드만이 사용할 수 있습니다. 파괴 불가. 분실 불가. 양도 불
    가.
    <염룡의 브레스>
    염룡의 브레스의 위력을 일부나 마 재현합니다.
    표적이 된 대상에게 80,000의 고 정 데미지를 입히고 대상과 대상 의 반경 10미터에 있는 모든 존재 에게 마법 공격력의 500퍼센트에 해당하는 폭발 화염 데미지를 추 가로 입힙니다.
    자원 소모: 없음 재사용 대기 시간: 없음
    <거짓 용언>
    에고의 음성이 염룡의 용언을 재 현합니다.
    높은 확률로 대상을 구속합니다. 구속 된 대상은 이동이 불가능해 지고 이동 관련 마법과 스킬의 사 용이 봉인됩니다.
    자원 소모: 없음 재사용 대기 시간:3분
    *에고 아이템입니다.
    긴 세월 동안 염룡의 숨결을 견
    며낸 자신을 굴복시킨 주인에게 경외심을 느낀 에고가 당신에게 절대적인 충성을 맹세했습니다. 에 고에게 당신은 드래곤보다 더 위 대한 존재입니다. •용족과 조우 시 <일회용 절대방 어> 활성화. 재사용 대기 시간 24 시간. *용족을 상대로 공격력 20퍼센트 상승.
    •용족 처치 시마다 염룡검의 공 격력이 1 상승. (영구 적용)

13. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like an addict lol. I've been waiting for this

14. Sturdza

Sturdza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interjection, interception.... The march of the dead is slow but does not stop.
    The stabbed railings in all parts of the city were stabbed in the streets, and even when blocked, those who continued to advance surrounded the palace.
    "Bill you... Arrows? Arrows are more
    No?" "I've been running out of battle for weeks!"
    "Okay, all those blacksmiths have left their sins.
    Etc! Second place!! Etc!! When the general's orders fell, a loud drum sound rang out. However, most soldiers did not respond.
    Take a few weeks in the field and take a rest during the day searching for warriors
    Suma was catching them who couldn't.
    crash!!
    After grasping the fact that the Legion of the Dead was aiming for the royal palace, the traps that had been installed everywhere began to show their true value.
    Unrecognized dead were unable to distinguish the traps and were buried in the pit themselves. The soldiers, barely oiled by moving heavy steps, set fire to burn them. As Sakhaman's smoke took place, a terrible stink spread.
    It was at that time that the fire that intensified every time the clothes and flesh of the dead were burned gave hope to the soldiers.
    "Ice Wave.
    I wanted a little boy to appear in the sky.
    Then a cold ice rage broke out and engulfed the flames of the battlefield, filling the trap pit where the soldiers were digging. "Wealth, shaman without amulets?" "Tosada from the West! Hit him!"
    The soldiers felt confused and feared by the lowly, but the upper part was different. From the point of view that the corps of the dead was mixed with rain rather than Jiangxi, they were aware that the intruder's identity was foreign.
    "Don't forgive those who dared to invade our country and dishonor our people!!"
    "Wow ah ah ah ah!!"
    Karas and the Legion of the Dead entered the front.
    The number of Karas army was more than three times higher, but it was so tiring that it was fierce.
    It seemed to be a battle. However, unexpected results occurred.
    The Karas army began to massacre the corps of the dead. The deceased weren't even able to compete with the soldiers of Karas on a one-to-one basis, but they were completely overwhelmed by the numbers.
    The eyes of Agnus, who led the dead in the rear, were sealed. After infiltrating Karas and having experienced war for the first time in a few weeks, he had a higher level of karas than expected.
    It was now recognized that it was much higher.
    "Kick kick.... Is the East Continent different?"
    Baal's contractor turns the body into an undead and makes it a limb.
    In other words. It means that the more bodies, the stronger.
    However, as the battle progressed, instead of accumulating corpses, the number of the dead was reduced, so it was a defeat. "Give back!!"
    Karas-kun's momentum has risen
    Collapsed, breaking through the lineup. Whenever the unwoldo of the warriors on the horse drew a half moon, dozens of deceased people lost their heads and fell.
    "You are Won Heung!!" A general who found Agnus, escorted by the dead, shook his ax eyes. His true sword, which knocked down the ghost towns, flashed like a thunderbolt and struck Agnus.
    Moment.
    Wow!
    Agnus hit his handbag,
    Wow
    Thousands of deceased who were struggling all over the battlefield collapsed at the same time as a broken doll.
    The mouth of the general, who judged that Heungsoo in front of him gave up the war, went up. However, the sword-wielding hand did not stop and hit Hung-soo's neck. Awkward!!
    ....!?"
    The general poems on the neck of absorption
    Ya rotated a round and covered the moon.
    Hundreds of eyes were blinking, with the full moon to be reddish with sacred light.
    And?
    The accident does not continue. His field of view slumped into the ground turned black. "General Kwak!!" "Oh, my....!"
    Karas-kun, who had raised the momentum at best, faltered.
    Death Knight's body shuddered after losing his neck, brightened the body of the general, and the Death Knight thrilled them. Agnus's frenzy resonated on the battlefield.
    "Kill! Kill all! Kihahaha hot!!"
    Kiah!!
    Agnus, who used to take control of thousands of dead troops and reclaimed control and summoned three Death Knights and Rich Moods, took control of the battlefield slowly.
    As he was escorted by Moody, he managed to use the three Death Knights to start sniping the upper part of the Karas army, and the Karas army command system collapsed in an instant. But the resistance of the soldiers was strong. With the intention of protecting his country even after losing the generals and books he ruled over them, he smashed and crushed the arm and legs of Death Knight.
    Eventually, the three Death Knights reached the point where they were all oxidized with bluish green.
    But it's not the end
    It was a sign of despair. Agnus, who regained control of the Death Knights, raised all the dead who had fallen on the battlefield.
    The number of the dead was more than doubled.
    This is because thousands of soldiers slaughtered by Death Knight and Rich Mood are resurrected as dead.
    "Don't be ridiculous..." Infinite power.
    Barry (picked up by the devil on the battlefield)
    Lung) despaired Karasu-kun, and kai-yi-i-i!
    The sound of the bird's cries echoed and the sky was brightly colored as if it were open.
    Hundreds of hell's moons, who silently watched the humans of the battlefield, closed their eyes in pain.
    Gurgling Rock!!
    Rain of fire poured. Thousands of dead, founded by Agnus through a rough process, are easily oxidized to X light.
    did.
    So was the lover who was with Agnus.
    [The lion you created (JE'Luna Karolin' is damaged and extinguished.
    Just like the creation of items for the descendants of Pagma and the creation of swordsmanship for swordsmanship, Baal's contractors have a job-specific skill called creation of lions.
    And unlike ordinary Undead, Death Knight, and Rich, they can be summoned without consuming control.
    It means you can always be there anytime, anytime. It is different from other summons and arks, which have limits on the amount of operation.
    Baal's contractor's strength has been amplified as much as possible.
    But.
    "Luna!!"
    Agnus uses all his valuable skills
    It was consumed in the right direction.
    It was used for good purposes without indulging in strength.
    For good use of false happiness, which remains only empty...
    "Ah, oh, aaa!!"
    Luna Karolin's rating is less than Rare. He had poor intellectual ability and an easily damaged body.
    It was because the process of lion creation was not smooth, and it was also the result of Agnus' obsession with form rather than power.
    "Luna!"
    Luna Karolin burns in pain, unable to stand the rain of fire pouring from the sky.
    The soldiers of the Karas army were disgusted by the appearance of the monster, which lost its falsely decorated appearance and extinguished sideways, but Agnus was different. He embraced Luna Karolin's fading body and was experiencing the past.
    The last figure of a lover who greeted the worms who deserved a hundred deaths and died on their own.
    I overlapped my appearance.
    Ttuk!
    Agnus felt something was going on. The man, who seemed incredibly cold before, seemed incredibly cold, and turned his gaze in the direction that the main character flew. At the top of a towering building, a woman caught caught pulling the bow is dimly seen.
    He deserves to die a hundred times.
    "Kill..... What killed that bitch!!"
    Agnus shouted, but now he has only a handful of troops.
    The number of the dead, which broke through 3,000, fell to hundreds of units, and I had an ankle held by Karas soldiers. Rich Moody was interrupted by the talismans of the warriors led by the super king himself, and part of the magic was blocked.
    The three Death Knights that had been recalled have not been fully recovered, so there is only one corner to believe. "Useless things! Go off! Go off!"
    Agnus exclaimed, extorting hundreds of dead and Rich Mood.
    And summoned the legendary assassin, Lan Steer, who demands control over Rich Mood.
    Spa ah ah!!
    At the same time, Lan Steer, who melted in the dark, appears at the top of the mug, which is hundreds of meters away. However, Jishuka's arrows were one step faster.
    I already pulled the live protest
    Wasn't she there?
    The nine arrows she wrote in succession, Agnus's tail, and again and again, between the back and the back of the flower, Agnus's life, which had been reduced to its minimum, melted.
    Unlike the legendary immortality, Baal's contractor's unique skill is revealed.
    "Noh!"
    Agnus, who turned into an undead, was mad.
    Guard rock!
    He made a path by magically collecting bone fragments dingling all over the battlefield, and he moved up to fly.
    Then, on the terrace of Ganzan, Gishka, who is struggling with Lancetier, was put in range and bombed with attack magic.
    Normally, he would have strengthened Lanstier and overpowered Zishka relatively easily, but now he was not so cold-hearted.
    Forget to use Satisfy's strongest air defense skill <Rainbow>
    Suka's arrows are allowed in a row.
    The anger that lost a lover turned up.
    Gwangwang! Kugua super mania!!
    In the magic of Agnus, Jishu and Lan Steer were heaped together. Powerful magic that explodes the entire cup, Lanstier broke the right arm bone with a dagger.
    It wasn't Jishka that would miss the chance. With a few pre-installed pieces, she prevented Agnus from advancing, digging through Lanstier's loopholes and struggling with daggers.
    Drew. Then he opened the street again and fired his bow. Hwarok! Fire rock!!
    Jishuka is being supported by a masterpiece.
    Her strong-strength attack was enough to inflict great damage to Lanstier, who was confused by continued bombing from both sides.
    Big... Ah ah ah!!
    "A rat year!"
    When Jishka gained the upper hand against Lanstier, Agnus became nervous.
    I cut my ankle myself. Then he slipped out of the fleeting rush and swung a sword at Jishuka.
    Jishuka, who couldn't escape because he was concerned about Lanstier, shrugged. Her wounds rot in an instant.
    "Kill! Kill him!"
    Agnus did not laugh.
    With his face twisted like a demon, I persisted in pursuing Jishka. Jishuka was still focusing on Lanstier.
    Instead of arranging behind, he consumed all evasivers and poured the grid-based Mithril arrows into Lanstier.
    width! Pupo!!
    Kiyaak...
    Lanceer.
    Now, although he fell to Death Knight, his personality is legendary.
    It is also the reason why former Baal contractor Pagma and party-to-Baal contractor Agnus coveted him. "I don't know if this gambling will work."
    Puwoo!!
    Heart of Agnus' sword chasing to the end. Ping-!
    Jishuka, who smiled hard, releases the protest of the bow she was pulling.
    Shit!!
    Lanstier's skull is smashed.
    [You have won the battle against the legend.]
    Agnus's entire body, which pushed the knife deeper into the heart of Jishka, hardened.
    He felt that the life that had been extinguished at the tip of his sword regained vitality.
    [The legendary archer was born!]
    A line of world messages crossed the bliss of Jishu and Agnus.
    About two minutes before the birth of the legendary archer...
    "Grid Sama!! Grid Sama!!"
    Damian, who stayed in Temptuk without leaving even after finishing his tutoring, came to the grid. I did not forget the promise I made before the grid left for Talima.
    "Items ....! I'm going to make an item..."
    Finally found it. Found the grid and was looking for joy
    Damian's face hardened immediately.
    He felt some anxiety when he saw the transparent sword hovering beside him.
    Grid smiled brightly. "I'm good at this. Please help me with the power test."
    Is it hard? Damian, who made tears, began to wear all kinds of buff skills. In the national competition, the world is tired
    The <Zombie Demon King> that was created was born.
    "It's different than before. Now I don't fall easily.
    1 minute later.
    ** Damian stretched out with a blank look at the world message that the legendary archer was reborn.

CatCat19, aqua55, Kisaki34 and 9 others like this.
  15. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it is literally like "all your present stats"×1.3 (except some of the most special stats like Deity and Willpower, the former is only increased through being deified and the latter is increased may be from your wllpower in fighting or something else it can also be increased by some Legendary titles like Duke of Fire.)

A very shocking chapter indeed. Zeratul is one of the most hated God by me. I think through this chapter his sin might be Greed - greed for power.

But this chapter cleared one Gods don't fight the real Dragons, Zeratul wants to defeat a Dragon from that blade, means he doesn't have skills to cut the Dragon's neck by any other weapon, while Hayate may cut the Dragon with any weapon so by this perspective Hayate is stronger than Zeratul. So when he mentioned God of War to Grid that would most likely be Chiyou. So he is most likely only lower than 3 Primal Gods and Chiyou while the other Gods are inferior to him.

Stigmazin likes this.
  16. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw this coming from the previous chapter.

Previously [Blade aiming at the Gods] was also tested on Damian in a similar way.

17. JHI

JHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the sword is kinda underwhelming. It has some useful skills but is lacking compared to the enlightenment sword. The latter is able to summon paralyzing lightning, flames and black flames frequently which ignores fire resistance. If the dragon sword could enhance skill damage I'd be perfectly fine but I feel like Grid failed to achieve his original purpose of having a sword that maximizes skill damage on single targets. Grid inflicted more than 100 million damage to Maru still failed to kill him. So would it really be more useful against great demons than the enlightenment swords? I feel like fixed damage is useless against named bosses and npcs but it's useful against players. Hopefully I'm wrong.
    On a related note, the chemistry between ecstasy of desire, lightning god and heart of Bunhelier's blessing is excellent. I don't see how he could even consider giving away that item. Like wasn't he worried about lightning god becoming a troll? Grid should cherish the ability to block 2 magical attacks. Gives him an edge over beings like Mumud as well.

Glad to see Rebecca beginning to recognize and admit Grid's potential. At least that's how I interpreted it. I am eagerly awaiting the time Grid becomes a half-god. With the improvement in his blacksmithing, he can now gain deity points much more frequently and will probably become a half-god in a not so distant future. Then, the attention of Gods will definitely be on him and that can lead to exciting arcs.

You're jumping to conclusions. Zeratul's sky high pride has been mentioned many times while he got greedy once. The reason he got greedy is probably accumulating more achievements like killing a dragon. Even Rebecca elders stated that his achievements were somewhat lacking. I don't know how Zeratul would fare against a fully healthy dragon but he can definitely kill a wounded dragon. I suspect the reason why he did not do so is related to the attitudes of dragons towards a dragon slayer. I doubt Rebecca would want one of her strongest defenders to be an enemy of a bunch of transcendental creatures. She and Asgard might even be implicated as well. Dragons want to destroy ToW and it could be similar for Asgard as well. This would also explain why Asgard does not raid dragons. Surely all the gods and archangel Raphael could defeat even a fully powered dragon. Another reason might be the fight could destroy the world and Rebecca presumably wouldn't want that. Decrease in worship would harm her and her forces.

Your conclusion that Zeratul doesn't have any other means to cut a dragon's neck through any other weapons is completely baseless. The sword is particularly good against dragons and he just wants to use this. The god of war is probably Zeratul but both Chiyou and Zeratul probably count as a god of war. Hayate is definitely below Zeratul. It is possible for the dragon slayer title and the associated dragon killing techniques to give him an edge in the fight against dragons in terms of techniques but Hayate stands no chance against Zeratul on his own. Don't forget that Hayate created infinite sword energy before becoming a dragon slayer. Don't tell me you would put pre-slayer Hayate above Zeratul as well.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  18. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    You are misunderstanding something that is my opinion what I gave. The creation of Infinite Sword Energy represents potential of Hayate and killing a Dragon is an achievement, if he didn't have that potential he wouldn't have become a Legend and an Absolute.

Go see God Killer title's description what the Absolute means.
    An Absolute is a person who reached the highest transcendent state. He had literally power closer to a Dragon and he can also kill them but that only when he in his prime and one on one against a Dragon, means if there is some threat to their existence they all will attack you also he has been cursed by them. That's also the reason why most of the Gods don't go around to have a Dragon as their enemy.

Also these are my opinions so I am not wrong in these, you have your opinions that you think correct so that's all.

19. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she finally got it and that’s one op sword

20. Tzedakah

Tzedakah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the chapter! It's awesome that Hexetia is gaining followers. I hope Grid gives the command to build more churches in his Kingdom. Its the second time Hexetia has helped Grid while Rebecca remained silent. Therefore, it might be a good idea to strengthen the one god that continues to protect and favor him.

On a side note, is this sword truly better then the Lightning Sword Born from Enlightenment and Strong Desires? The lightning sword has an attack power of 3,780, while the new sword has an attack power of 4,830. However, the new sword only has a 1 in 20 chance to cause 80,000 fixed damage, while the lighting sword has a ton of attribute damages pilled on it. The new sword always causes fire but we don't know the fixed damage. Maybe I'm missing something though. Oh, does the sword's attack power increase by 1 each time it kills anything or does it have to be relate to dragons (like a half-draconian)? If its the prior, the new sword is way more powerful.