Request Pokémon Emerald Battle Factory

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Centennial, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Centennial

Centennial Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, Centennial here.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a website or app that had something similar to this? This was my favorite mini game and now that I lost my Emerald I just remembered it and hope that someone knew of something like this. I would prefer if it had to do with Pokemon, and I don't mind it if it is related to the newer ones. I most likely will be playing on my phone as well, so thanks.

2. Robofs740

Robofs740 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pokemon showdown has random battles (Each player gets 6 random Pokemon), but for battle factory format... I really have no idea where to look.

Centennial likes this.
  3. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    download an emulator for pc/laptop and emerald rom. enjoy

there are also emulators for android. don't know how to do those though

4. Olivia Simon

Olivia Simon New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also like to play mini games. I prefer to play online, without installation. Now I'm playing Pokemon Catch Journey at http://www.friv4online.com/ for free. This game is great time killer. Very entertaining

5. gamersmith

gamersmith New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Battle Factory is more dedicated to research than the other facilities, and the subject of the scientists' research is the abilities of Trainers when using rental Pokémon in battle. Before the player begins a battle, they will be told some information about the opponent's team, and may switch one of the Pokémon they have with them with one of the Pokémon used by the Trainer they just defeated. This is just like the Battle Tent in Slateport City. The pool of possible rental Pokémon is the same as that of possible Pokémon NPC Trainers use in other facilities in the Battle Frontier.

In addition to win streaks, the monitors inside the lobby display the number of times the players swapped his/her Pokémon during the challenge.