Spoiler Contract Concubine

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Tingining, Feb 26, 2020.

1. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hm, cmiiw about the sequence. but what i mean is about this behaviour.
    so one of the agreement between them was for yesuh to be a stupidly loving concubine to the emperor right? there's this one time the emperor ordered her to come to the royal meeting (which never happened before for a concubine) and act as she usually did. but in the middle of their acting, the emperor got caught in the moment and went doki-doki. he was confused and suddenly acted very cold to yesuh and asked her to go out from the meeting. yesuh was confused and irritated because all she did was only according to what he asked. she confronted him and then they somehow got into argument about horen. then she was fired by the emperor, but the next morning she got hired again. basically, yesuh was just doing her job, but the emperor kinda make things complicated because of his feelings.

sorry everyone, but i think i might mess up the sequence of the event. lol

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
    Marie_0720, Scapezz, Angelai and 6 others like this.
  2. LovelyLight4

LovelyLight4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I remember reading that! She was publicly humiliated at the office at that time... He sure does a lot to get into the negative ML league just because of his personal feelings. Should he really be an emperor like that? I'm starting to like Yugi more and more haha...
    Thank you for the long explanation!!

Marie_0720, Scapezz, Xienne and 2 others like this.
  3. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, it's ok. i think i got the sequence wrong tho. it's supposed to be they got into the argument about horen first - she got fired - then the emperor went doki-doki in the meeting. haha, but i'm actually not even 100% sure if this is the stunt they meant.

miso_soup likes this.
  4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically, it all started when Anhon heard Yesuh mention Horen's name once in her half conscious but injured/poisoned/delusioned state. Anhon at that time was already developing an interest with Yesuh (keep in mind that he is emotionally a child and has little to no experience in actual romance. Or at least, in his case with Yesuh, she's practically his first love). Back to your question, Anhon does an investigation on this Horen person driven by a combination of curiosity, desire to find out more about Yesuh, and unconscious/lack of awareness to his growing jealousy behind Yesuh's back. He gets the results and eventually confronts this with Yesuh.
    The problem here is, while he is technically allowed to invade her privacy, even interrogate her (he IS the emperor), and he DID do it in the most... tame/subtlest way possible, but again, it was mostly motivated to his growing interest with Yesuh + lack of awareness of his growing jealousy. The problem here is Horen, is part of the beastfolk who apparently rebelded against the crown before and have already a terrible reputation to the public. Anhon only investigated the bare minimum, which is out of the 3 people named Anhon, which one was related to Yesuh and a little bit of his background. So, with the terrible rep of being an enemy of the crown, Anhon confronted Yesuh and interrogated her (even calling the beastfolk something close to filthy) which touched Yesuh's berserk button and she attempted to stop him from insulting them further by forcefully silencing him (just covering his mouth but since Yesuh is pissed, she's been leaking murderous killing intent) which the 2 emperor shadows stop her from coming near from Anhon. Anhon like the emotional child that he is, is shocked that Yesuh would go so far for them and Yesuh retorts back that their relationship isn't deep enough for him to invade her privacy or interrogate her this way (again, era wise, Anhon TECHNICALLY is allowed this but again, its his fault this escalated this far. Sure, he could justify himself since Yesuh is affiliated with rebels but its also his fault for falling for her first or not doing a background check before hiring her). Anhon fires her when she's unrepentant and expects her to ask forgiveness first. He changes his mind the next few days just when Yesuh finishes packing.

Next stunt is basically Yesuh doing her airhead acting job as a concubine, forcefully interrupting a council meeting and going lovey dovey with Anhon. Anhon is suddenly breathless at Yesuh's flirting, skinship and general looks that he forgots the main reason Yesuh is there is to let any potential traitor to let down their guard but again is lovestruck and stays quiet. He eventually asks Yesuh to leave in a semi cold tone that embarrases her in public when she was only doing her job.

To summarize, he fell for a hired sword that is basically in it for the money and is forgetting the main reason Yesuh is still there is because of the money and her reputation. We can partially understand the guy since the reason he fell for her is because she's "different" and is downright honest/treats him differently than most women in his harem

Marie_0720, Scapezz, Angelai and 9 others like this.
  5. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone spoil me about the plot of the story especially yesuh and yugi moments:blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

At first I'm rooting for hahae but I'm also fine with yugi due to his unique personality and background(he is not an emperor or such Cliché ml background). To be exact, his personality cracks me up:blob_grin::blob_grin::blob_grin: especially when he and yesuh interact :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

Please someone spoil me about the story:aww:  I beg u:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

MangoK, aboni_06, Scapezz and 5 others like this.
  6. honingzoet

honingzoet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    basically what happened was ahhon chose the country over yesuh.
    yesuh went back to her old love & yugi came along professing his love for her. yesuh felt bad for him bc he loved her so much and literally decided to get with him bc she felt bad

MangoK, Angelai, kurohamukami and 8 others like this.
  7. penikmatsenyap

penikmatsenyap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, whatt?? So she chose yugi bcs she felt bad? Not because she love him? And what happened to horen?

8. honingzoet

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah she did. idk what happened to horen tho

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    Xienne likes this.
  9. tiffaniria

tiffaniria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler!
    I always wonder how Yugi becomes ML over the process and expected it will be something decent and with love. It is sad though if they don't actually have mutual feelings.......

Btw any spoiler about Hahae? I know he is not ML but I like him the most out of the 3 that appeared so far in the manhwa......

Xienne and Daisychangedhermind like this.
  10. penikmatsenyap

penikmatsenyap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah that's sad, i felt bad for yugi :blobsob:
    I just hope will love him someday

aboni_06 and CAPSKSKS like this.
  11. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    GUYS WHAT IS MTL??o_Oo_O

12. Yurielle

Yurielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It means machine translation

13. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    woah I totally didn't expect yugi to be the ml. he wasn't in the cover page so I thought that he surely wouldn't be the ml.. of course this is just a silly delusion of mine buuuut oh well { insert surprised pikachu }:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sneaky::sneaky:

aboni_06 likes this.
  14. Eiidachan

Eiidachan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesuh accepted Yugi only out of pity? Oh, come on! I was expecting the two truly falls in love with each other after reading the spoiler of the last chapter! And it would have been a great twist too! I'm not really fond of Ahon, so when I found out about Yugi, I was excited. But now...:(

I don't think this will likely gonna happen, but I wish the manhwa will make a change about this, making Yesuh and Yugi love each other.

MangoK, aboni_06, Scapezz and 2 others like this.
  15. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I wish the manhwa artist would change the ending a bit. We could only wish for the artist or author to change the ending for the manhwa!

aboni_06, Angelai and Xienne like this.
  16. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
    Newest manhwa chapter raw has been released. I wish the translation reach the newest already. Yugi x Yesuh moment here is so...:X3::X3::X3:! Although, at the same time, it also made me frustrated more because Yesuh only accept Yugi out of pity...:(

Xienne and Daisychangedhermind like this.
  17. Marwa_lay

Marwa_lay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what do you mean that ahhon chose his country over her ? what happened ?

18. honingzoet

Reading List:
    Link
    this is just speculation but most emperors take concubines for political gain and to ease tension & ahhon maybe thought that that would hurt yesuh

or maybe he realized having a crude assassin as the empress would be detrimental to the country

aboni_06 and Xienne like this.
  19. Nicolesmith

Nicolesmith Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does Yesuh ever fall in love? As in does she fall in love with the emperor, but he breaks her heart? Or does she love Horen (as more than a childhood friend/ brother figure?)
    Also, the manga hasn't updated in a long time. :cry: Need more Yesuh and Yugi!

20. Eiidachan

Reading List:
    Link
    The newest raw chapter shows cute Yesuh/Yugi moment. Too bad I can't read Korea.

aboni_06, Xienne and Nicolesmith like this.