Recommendations MC is the One Behind The Changes in the World

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by kinunatzs, Jun 23, 2020.

1. kinunatzs

kinunatzs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys, can you recommend novels like "Mini World Of Endless Fun Awaits" and "I’m the Boss Who Modified the World", Webnovel, Fanfiction, Royal Road and Scribblehub is fine too.

The main theme of this novels is that the MC gained power or an artifact of cheat where he gains points by fulfilling certain milestones given by the power or an artifact and by purchasing one of the option it can affect reality or the world of the MC.

In the "Mini World Of Endless Fun Awaits" the Mc gained a console which gives random monthly games and by achieving high rating in the game would grant him points to buy new games in the console, and to gained this points the Mc would be given a prompt to upload the gameplay which in turn depending on the game would happen to the real world.

The first game the Mc played is "Hitman" his given a task to save a character after gaining sufficient rating (by his standards) he uploaded the gameplay via the console which in turn the events happen in the game become real and in turn can be scene by other people via a video uploaded by the console.

The third game is a turn-based/generation/supernatural game of ancient times where the Mc named the Clan similar to his last name and played the heads of the clan for several generations after gaining sufficient rating (by his standards) he uploaded the gameplay via the console which in turn the rewrite history and put the events of the game in the past as a hidden and blank timeline similar to the Void Century of One Piece but their are text and evidence that support the existence of the clan along with the monsters that the clan was fighting in the game started to appear in the real world, and characters that exist in the game that have long lifespan or immortal shows various signs that they once existed or continued existing and the uploaded video of the game become a drama series that people watched, and the kicker is the clan that he made become his ancestors with him being a descendant.

2. Lord Luc

Lord Luc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The boss behind the game (I think webnovel)

The MC is a descendant of a big shot in the underworld. He gets a ring and a loli and makes a VR game in order to use players to take back what's 'rightfully his.'

3. DeyDey

DeyDey An Old-Hearted Lady

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you can read Solo Leveling in NU. I also see Solo Leveling in webnovel though.
    In this novel, some people got supernatural power and called "hunter". Hunters need to clear up the gate (kind of portal to another world full of monster) so the monster not crossing it and killing people on earth.
    MC got some power that gives him a task and allows his power to level up (not some talking system). Pretty much he is the only person whose power always grows every time he battles with monsters.
    This is a very cool novel and has a manhwa adaption.
    You will understand why MC is the one who changes the world near the ending.

4. ValiDxD

ValiDxD 『White Dragon Emperor』『Wine Lover』

Reading List:
    Link
    Same as The boss behind the game
    Gamers of the Underworld
    I am the God of Games( mc transmigrates becomes the GoG and has to get believers to get stronger)

5. X-Rates

X-Rates Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Avenue of gods (raw)
    I am a god in other world (raw)

6. kinunatzs

Reading List:
    Link
    Too far from the theme I mentioned that MC didn't change the world but made a Game through an Artifact that allowed to summon human souls as a Soldier and made them believe that the Underworld is a Game.
    Too far from the theme I mentioned that MC didn't change the world but game a System that allowed him to increase his attributes and gained Shadow powers.
    Too far from the theme I mentioned that MC didn't change the world but reincarnated as a God of Games and give System to his followers.

I even give a description of the theme or genre I was looking and this three examples are far off the mark with a large margin.

7. eyeZach90

eyeZach90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is one called Population Control about the MC trying to reduce the world population by half but not in an obvious way. Low chapters so far but seems like the direction you want?
    h//www.novelupdates.com/series/population-control/

Would the dungeon\tower management ones work?

8. Muspon

Muspon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Building the ultimate fantasy

kinunatzs likes this.
  9. kinunatzs

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that's one, though I already read it, thanks anyway.
    I don't like the idea of the Mc and Earth being a Simulation, but still thanks anyway.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020