Spoiler Beatrice

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Xiochtl

Xiochtl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuation from @Elyriona .
    "What? Yes."

Indeed, a master do not marry a slave. It was because if slaves made a family and had children, they'll start coveting their master's property.

There were few who married among the slaves. There are cases were a master conceived and raised a child was uncommon.

"You must not have been happy with your marriage."

"Yes. I really hated it."

As Alejandro looked at Chloe, he knew that she did not want to talk about it and asked her: "But why did you not run away?"

"Ugh, at that time, I thought my friends who are my colleagues would be hurt."

Alejandro was once again surprised by the unexpected answer. He looked at her hands that was still playing in the water and he thought it looked small and soft, which did not belong to an adult woman.

Alejandro asked Chloe how could she afford to worry about others in such situation, Chloe thinks that she was not really worried about other people but rather, it was because she was afraid of being punished for doing bad things. It was purely for herself.

As the Archduke waited for Chloe's reply, he splashed water in his hands and a few drops landed on Chloe. She saw a slight mischievous look which she had never seen before in Archduke. Alejandro asked again, as he asked her with a smile, Chloe's heart throbbed unknowingly.

Chloe answered the Archduke that she acts as a good person as to not be blamed by people for certain things and as to not be punished too. That's why she thought that she's more selfish than anyone else.

They talked about what Chloe would do after getting the money after the ceremony. Chloe told the Archduke that she's gonna go help with the pharmacy with Jorge.

Again, the Archduke changed the subject by saying that Chloe's mother must have been a strong woman. Since Alejandro knew she was Beatrice, he felt comfortable with Chloe as a friend rather than a slave.

He felt a she was the same as him. He was a man so great to be called the hero of the empire however, he was sold as a tool of his father. Who have to make lots of kids like a stallion.

It was for that reason that he was forced to get married. He wanted to leave his family but as long as he lived as a Graham for the rest of his life, he knew that leaving would be difficult. He thinks that he is a slave of his family. And that he is not different from her.

Chloe was like himself, but she was happy, while he is not.

2. Marta Tan

Marta Tan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you, @Xiochtl !

Xiochtl likes this.
  3. Xiochtl

Reading List:
    Link
    "I don't know. She died after giving birth to me."

Chloe replied casually. She felt fine because she was taken care of by other slave in the pharmacy when she was a child.

In addition, since she had all the memories of her previous life, she wondered if she could follow her mother here if she was still alive.

The Archduke did not answer back and became quiet. His expression strange and he was quite shocked.

'How many slaves live without parents, did you not know?'

Alejandro asked if there were painful times as he wanted to ask on how she endured those times.

Chloe answered that of course there were, but it's not hard enough that she'll die, and she's not dead yet. As time passes, everything is forgotten.

Alejandro taught that if someone told him something like that, he may thought of it as arrogance because that person may not know about real pain.

'A little girl like that...'

However, she had much more unhappy and painful life than himself.

It was hard to believe even when he heard it with his ears that she could overcome misery after all the things that happened.

In fact, he became a knight because he wanted to die. He could not defile his family name, so he chose to die honorably. But like a fateful joke, he survived to the end.

"You really.. Are you really happy?"

Alejandro's voice is much smaller, less confident than before.

"Yeah."

Chloe ended the conversation quickly as she wanted some rest. His questions were endless.

Chloe asked the Archduke for permission to rest and settled down to sleep on a hard stone. Since the weather is warm, she felt like it's okay to lie down.

Alejandro looked at Chloe's back. He did not intentionally looked at her. He just couldn't take his eyes off of her. His heart thumping like crazy.

Her back was small. Chloe, who he knew was wearing old clothes and lying uncomfortably and at the same time she was princess Beatrice.

4. Marta Tan

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, @Xiochtl
    OMG! He got enlightment! :love::love:

louka aya and Xiochtl like this.
  5. Xiochtl

Reading List:
    Link
    Alejandro thought it was really strange.

He also grew up without a mother. His mother never gave him love. He did not know what love was like, but when he was younger, it is said in a book he read that his heart will feel warmth and a smile will always spontaneously bloomed.

His mother Sophia, never gave him a warm smile. He wondered if he really was his mother's child, but there were people who watched his mother gave birth to him.

He knew he was not loved by his mother. The only thing he did not have was his mother's love. So he thought that all of Chloe's positive thought were taken from her mother. But he never thought that she grew up without a mother.

Like himself, she was never loved by her mother. He felt that it was unfortunate but he also felt a strange relief over.

He wanted to ask her how did you become happy? How did you overcome everything?

Alejandro did not have anytime to worry about himself. His mind was full of thoughts about the woman in front of him.

Everything he recklessly guessed about Chloe was different.

He heard and understood all her stories, but he still felt that she was still unknown. The back of the enslaved Beatrice was small and unsightly.

But for some reason, her figure felt more nobler than anyone he knew. Alejandro thought it was because of the moonlight. The light that lit up the dark night looked like hope.

'Maybe I will be happy one day?'

He couldn't sleep. But it was a different reason than usual. He closed his eyes and he did not fall asleep.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  6. aoko

aoko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much. well it’s 3 in the morning here and i couldn’t sleep yet just like Alejandro! Lol (for a different reason of course! *reading spoilers *) :ROFLMAO:

7. Hannah_GG

Hannah_GG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for this! I love their moments together! :love:

Xiochtl and simmi888 like this.
  8. simmi888

simmi888 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what happens after they reach back to the camp? How long will it take from this particular moment for ML to realize his feelings for Beatrice?

Uncopyright likes this.
  9. louka aya

louka aya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pleaaasee spoil us mooore

Xiochtl and simmi888 like this.
  10. Marta Tan

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you @Xiochtl !:D:D
    The moment he thought her figure’s more nobler than anyone else, that’s the moment he fell in love with her :love::love:

really can’t wait for the next spoiler ;);)

Xiochtl likes this.
  11. Birdieee

Birdieee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Xiochtl thank you so much for all the effort you put in to make us happy!

Xiochtl likes this.
  12. Xiochtl

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry guys as I have not posted recently. I've been swamped by work and just finally got a breather. I'll post again tomorrow after resting. The next few chapters will have a lot of summary and only few excerpts.
    The confession will happen before the third volume starts as the third volume revolves around their elopement, some steamy scenes, the Archduke's sister, a baby. The fourth one is when they came back and met Duncan and a lot more happenings ( :cry::cry::cry:). The fifth one is is her pregnancy and Alejandro's reign.

Seriously, should we use Alejandro or Alexandro? So it's not confusing. The MTL is sometimes Alejandro or Alexandro.

Ayame02, Niveis, Shey_04 and 21 others like this.
  13. Marta Tan

Reading List:
    Link
    Alejandro or Alexandro is a lil bit like Latinese name, I think. In the manhwa they even use Alexander. The name Alexander sounds a lil bit more caucasian names.
    Whichever is fine for me.
    Take your time to posting, take care your health first. As long as there are some follow up from you, it’s okay.
    Thank you for being so kind sharing us the translation.

Shey_04, taebelly98 and louka aya like this.
  14. louka aya

louka aya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all your effort!

15. BigMama24

BigMama24 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How to I purchase a book to read only on website and not the app? Is there an option to choose from before making a purchase?

16. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After I purchased a novel on ridibooks, it gives options for reading on app only. I believe they allow chapters on website but not books. You can download their PC app to read the novel on your desktop.

17. Hannah_GG

Hannah_GG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for your effort! I can't wait for more spoilers! :love:

You should use Alexander instead of Alexandro.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020