Spoiler Beast with Flowers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, May 5, 2020.

1. irish_04xoxo

irish_04xoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like the art style
    You can buy it in bookcube and it's 100 won per chapter and it's already 110 chapter i guess though it's not yet translated.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2020
  2. Ms.Elixir

Ms.Elixir Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont remember what the chapter, is about
    ML and FL going to some festival. Their found fortune teller (FT) .FT say, the FL was amazing because have one body with 2 souls. FT also say something about FL aura was greatest and FL need avoid any related about pond/water. There was cute scene when ML ask about love and relationship while blushing. At the latest chapter, FL was being push to pond by the group bitch girl.

Sorry with my bad english

3. Snarkywife

Snarkywife Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’d love to know if it’s a novel too!

4. Sunflower_ sun

Sunflower_ sun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  5. Snarkywife

Snarkywife Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lilly1234 likes this.
  6. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do please spoil us if you find any nice, juicy or funny parts :D

Snarkywife, Hypothon and Lilly1234 like this.
  7. cmonson

cmonson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that is an act. I think he used the brothels for intel.

peculiar-tan and honingzoet like this.
  8. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Well idk coz not many information about the crown prince rn..

9. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, from what we know with his POV, character, and how people see him, it really isn't far off for ML to have experience sleeping with women (which is why I'm kinda confused with Rumpi's translation. Though, I'm thankful for it and they're one of the fee scanlations that actually have good quality), the spoiler MTL here says otherwise with ML's sexual... desire to do stuff with MC. I mean, he most likely is capable of strategizing or CAN be cunning (as with his long term plan on overworking the PM just so our MC can have an excuse to keep going to the palace) but at the same time, as with the second brother and the prince's guards, it was common knowledge even he would hire prostitutes. Sure, they could gather info for him, but technically, the war is over (settings wise), and its been mentioned by the second brother that the ML is a literal monster, he's already immune to most poisons and has an advanced natural healing/recovery AND he has good instincts/intuition. Prior to meeting MC, he literally has no weakness, he doesn't exactly care for his father and his men, and if he could, he'd just straight up go physical on his opponents, no one can beat at this time

karaa00000, elaii03, Biakushi and 5 others like this.
  10. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Went to check the raws right now, can someone be a dear and give me summaries betweem chapters 42-46. As for specific spoilers, I wanna know what MC specifically told to those b*tch rangers that bullied the maid, how MC got injured/sick, MLs counterattack against the people who harmed her (I was rooting for him even though I have no idea what he did. I just know he scared that one guy/probably one of the fathers of the b*tch rangers?), MCxML moments (ESPECIALLY chapter 46, MC was blushing HARD! And ML was so caring! I need details especially on the last part!)

zemblenity and Uncopyright like this.
  11. cmonson

Reading List:
    Link

So when they talk about him hiring the prostitutes it was during wartime. They talk about how during the war he was always with prostitutes. I also think the prostitutes are spies because it wouldn't really make sense for it to be brought up unless it played a really important part later in the story (more than jealous women, etc). I feel like its a red-haring of some sort. And just because someone doesn't have experience doesn't mean they don't have a strong libido. I don't think he his innocent, I'm pretty sure he is extremely knowledgable about worldly things and such. But, this might just be me hoping because I am tired of the ml with all this sexual experience and the FL is the innocent virginal flower.

12. HIMETAN

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so too.. What I confuse is if he ever do "that" but the author made his character that he doesn't like to be touch by others.. Thats why I confused, he knew that "it" feel good but his character......

Briana and cmonson like this.
  13. HIMETAN

Reading List:
    Link
    Its common u know if the soldier or knight to hire prostitute during war time, not just to gather in formation, but to release their desire, or they just rape women from the country's enemy.. If u read the history u will know what I mean.. I'm didn't try to sarcastic but its true..

14. inori-chii

inori-chii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Got some spoilers on the NOVEL :blobpopcorn:
    Here's what I understood from some reviews on the last volume of the novel:

Not much info abt the mariage but before the ML & FL will get married, there will be many twists and turns (such as FL's family trying to interfere with the mariage lmao, kidnapping, conflicts between 2 nations, some schemes & conspiracies such as framing a murder on ML, etc.) But til the end of their life, ML will be super duper in love with FL & will only have eyes for her :bloblove:

ML couldn't wait til mariage so he secretely visited FL before the wedding (to snu-snu you know lol). On the wedding day, FL was drinking & she suddenly got nauseous. She got examined and they found she was pregnant.

Some ppl were very pleasant with the news but definitely not the FL's father & brothers lmao. Apparently their reaction to the news was really hilarious to read. They couldn't hide their anger & were like "How could you get her pregnant before the wedding!" (Especially the 2nd brother. It seems that he took out his poisoned bag after hearing the news [I'm not sure to poison who but probably the ML lol])

FL got pregnant with 3 children. Two boys and one girl!

They got reincarnated~! ML got reborn as a movie star & FL as an unknown artist. ML is called Ian in this timeline.

During this epilogue, we get to see briefly the process of the ML's search for the FL in the modern time. It is also said that the love of both of them is eternal beyond time~!

LINK for the last volume:
    http://m.yes24.com/goods/detail/29088132

15. cmonson

Reading List:
    Link

Oh, I totally know that. And rape is often done not to release desire but to assert dominance. I just get tired of the theme in stories. Especially when the ML is made to have a skin contact hate and the historical setting is already unrealistic (no one would ever talk to the Emporer like the father does, etc). Now if the author was going for strict historical accuracy I get it, but him sleeping with other women can be taken out of the story and it isn't consistent with the character the author has written.

16. HIMETAN

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally agree

17. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Unless future spoilers correct me later on, I'd like to imagine the answer to this question of the ML and him sleeping with prostitutes despite not allowing anyone else to touch him is either one of the two extremes: Either
    *the women do all the work scenario-Women on top just moving those hips up until Moo Young gets to release his sexual frustrations and he barely does anything
    *Moo Young doing all the work. Basically, straight up rough sex
    But then again, even without this issue right here, the empire is basically hosting a crown princess competition despite knowing Moo Young's beastly character (even if it IS tradition, its basically sending one random high ranking woman to their deaths if he basically won't allow anyone else to touch him). And a random add-on, since he's feeling sexually satisfied in a way, maybe he DOES temporarily allow some of these women to touch him (provided they don't go far like his head ofc), he'd probably allow these women to touch him in places he considers somehow won't make him that vulnerable. He'd allow the chest despite the heart being nearby because he could very much still react fast enough depending on his position. On the head would be a no, too many blind spots, be it if an assassin aims for the eyes or neck. Probably that

J A D E, lazynoodles, Peerly and 3 others like this.
  18. cmonson

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone help me figure out how I can pay? I didn't have any connections with apps out of the US and can't figure out how to pay for the chapters!

19. Marwa_lay

Marwa_lay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What was her reaction when she found out that he’s the crown prince ?