Spoiler I Won’t Accept Your Regrets

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mmem, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the divorced arch will start from chapter 11-15. And the finalized in chapter 15, and MC ready to leave the imperial palace. After the divorced paper got approve, she alrdy packed her things and want to go, but before left she visited an unnamed palace which was raymond previos place where he spent his childhood as illegitimate child, that palace full of raymond and his mother memories. MC will flashback her memories about them, and stop in dead tree. That tree has special meaning to raymond, so MC tried to grow it back. MC has magic which can regrow dead plants, but she hide her ability (magic) bcs she thinks it doesn't usefull like other attack ability. She is hoping that tree will grow healthier and remains there bcs she will be not there anymore and no one will take care of it (raymond abandoned that tree and palace after his mother died). And then she leave the imperial palace

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  2. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    I think ML wont know untill ellie back to the country to help his father. Even after ML know that MC bring a child, MC lied to him telling that child isnt his. Im still reading the raw until chapter 15, ill keep reading and if i find the answer ill post it here.

3. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the translated novel?

syofiaa likes this.
  4. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    I got this spoiler from discord credit to @Kaystal Hanna

On ch 100. Ray (ML) has met Elile. Ellie told all of her suffering to Ray. how Ray made him hurt and suffer. how Ray behaved after Ellie miscarried. Ray was devastated to hear Ellie's confession. Ray said that he never forgot their first child who died of anxiety. after all it was his first son.
    On ch.109, Ellie had told Lize that she was living happily and was not interested in returning to being empress and Ellie said that Ellie's son was not Ray's son to Ray and Lize. He won't block Edmond and Lize's way, but Lize can't touch her son. Ellie knew that Lize had found out about Ellie's son. But apparently Lize certainly wanted to kill Ellie and her son. Lize doesn't like the fact that Ellie is happy despite leaving the palace. Elly is still loved by Ray, and even Ray asks Ellie to be empress again even though Ellie says that Carlisle is not Ray's son. Even though Ray and Lize already have Edmond.
    On ch.115 when Carlisle was treated at palace by Ray after the attack on Carlisle and Ellie. During treatment everyone was shocked because Carlisle's hair turned black indicating that he was of royal descent. then Ellie's father came to see her grandson, there he was shocked to see the color of her grandson's hair turned black and saw Ray's angry face. Ray asked everyone to leave the room and wanted to talk to Ellie's father face to face. Ellie's father admitted that Carlisle was Ray's son and Ellie asked for divorce when she was pregnant. Ray felt betrayed by the people closest to him.
    On ch 120. Ray asked if Carlisle was his son to Ellie. Ellie admitted that it was true that Carlisle was Ray's son. and Ellie was ready to be punished. Ray said there was no way he could punish Ellie but Carlisle's existence could no longer be covered up. Ellie agreed to tell everyone about Carlisle's existence and Ellie agreed to be empress again. She would not forgive Lize for trying to hurt her son. She said to Ray that the one who wanted to kill her and his son was Lize.
    Chapter 124.... I was very pleased to see how Carlisle refused the existence of ray even in public places. of course where there are children who like if suddenly there is a man claiming to be his father after 6 years of not meeting. The man even said he had an older brother from a different mother.
    On ch 160. Ray attack Lize to get the antidote. Lize tries to poison Ray, Ellie, and Carlisle. Carlisle was in a critical state. Ray said that he will not kill Lize right then but will take her to an open court so that everyone knows Lize's sins. Ray will spare Edmond's life even though he is not his son so he, Ellie, and Carlisle will be praised by the people while Lize will be cursed for all her actions.
    On ch 169 they make up. Ray became a husband who was crazy about his wife.

5. mmem

mmem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for all these spoilers! Seems like around 100 chpts of this story are unnecessary, but I kind of expected that when I saw it was 171 chpts!

6. lnlymaess

lnlymaess Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just gonna share what I’ve translated (used an app to translate the chapter into english) so please don’t expect too much.

170th episode

Raymond knew my abilities.

So I didn't understand. Why did you hide it from me?

Surprised at having taken the antidote, he smiled bitterly at me.

"How can I tell you? I knew your ability, but I wasn't sure if I could save the sacred flower... ...because I wasn't in a position to beg your life."

"......what?"

"Not everything is certain, but if you fail... ...you'll feel guilty."

"What do you mean guilt?"

"You took poison to save Carlisle, or you thought it was your fault if you couldn't make the poison."

“⋯⋯⋯”

Raymond smiled blandly when he couldn't say anything, not wrong.

"How can I tell you when you know it all.I haven't done anything for you so far, but I'm sorry to the end.

I can't just leave my books behind.I can't say that Rizena's work was not my fault in the first place."

"What an idiot..."

"I know. I know it's stupid and stupid, but I couldn't possibly hurt you any more."

He seemed sincere. And he seemed to have no regrets about his choice.

The sight made me cry.

"You hid it to the end. By the way, how am I okay when you're dead? If you die... ...I can't be okay for any reason!"

"It's Ellie."

As he cried and shouted, Raymond's face hardened into embarrassment. But soon he smiled.

"......do you laugh in this situation? I'm genuinely upset right now."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but you're worried about me right now... ...because I love it. I, I must really be crazy about you. Only you.

I can't remember."

Is it the effect that has reached the brink of death?

Raymond was outspoken.

My eyes were so happy that I could express my feelings to myself without filtration.

The emotion that made me emotional quickly cooled down because I couldn't believe my stupid favorite face.

His eyes, which were smiling despite his absurd laughter, grew slightly darker.

"I missed you so much."

I hesitated at his confession.

It was because I remembered him looking for me looking into the air with his unfocused.

“⋯⋯⋯⋯”

"You know what? I'm dying now.

When I wanted to, I was more afraid that I couldn't see you anymore than the fact that I was dying."

"Ray..."

"When the last moment came, all I could think of was memories with you. I realized too late that you were the only light in my life. I'm so sorry to hurt you. Ellie."

I felt my heart tightened by calm yet desperate sincerity and apology.

I feel like I'm being consoled by the injuries of the past, which I've always looked at from behind.

blush over

"... ...I didn't mean to make you cry, man. Ellie, don't cry."

When a drop of unbearable tears fell, Raymond reached out to me in embarrassment.

But just before he hit the ball, he hesitated.

"Oh, sorry."

He tried to withdraw his hand, apologizing cautiously as if he had made a mistake he shouldn't have made.

I took his hand away.

And buried the ball in his hand.

"......Ellie?"

Raymond, in my action, hardened his fingertips to the point of stiffening.

I opened my lips slowly, feeling the warmth of his warm hands.

"I missed you too.You were the light of my life.Although I've always had to look at the back..."

".⋯⋯.”

"Thank you for coming to me late, and for telling me the truth.So let's always be together like this from now on. Hold on tight so I won't leave you again."

Raymond's black eyes shook incredible.

He said with his lips wide open.

"... ...are you serious?"

"What would you do if you didn't mean it? Well, if you don't like it... "

His piercing eyes made him feel embarrassed, and he took the ball off his hand.

Gan, he held my hand tightly as if he were telling me not to run away.

"There's no way you don't like it. I thought I was dreaming, and I couldn't believe it: ⋯..."

He pulled my hand in a trembling voice that couldn't control his overwhelming feelings.

He touched my face as if to confirm the situation.

Slowly skimmed from forehead to brow to tip of nose, he gently wrapped his cheeks with his hands.

"Ellie... ...you're really staying with me, aren't you?You're forgiving me, aren't you?"

"...yes. So don't you ever give me a hard time again."

"I won't do anything stupid again.I swear. You swear, too."

"What?"

I saw him in a moment's panic, but he said, facing me as if he meant it.

"You'll never leave me again, swear."

As soon as I got closer, I closed my eyes and our lips overlapped.

A touch of dryness gently wrapped my lips.

"Ha..."

As if the feelings he had endured exploded, Raymond kissed his lips deep and thick.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as if to extract his pouring emotions. Like I'll never fall off again.

We checked each other's sincerity so anxiously and again for a long time.

A week later.

"Wow, it's so big!"

Carlyle exclaimed his admiration at the tall tree.

I looked at the big tree that I saw again after a long time while smiling with my mouth wide open.

The big tree dog, whom the whole family found together, was talking with desperate eyes.

I slowly moved my lips as I stared at his black eyes, which seemed to be sucked in.

"I swear, I will never leave you again."

The moment a gentle whisper rang out, his eyes filled with joy.

Raymond, who drew such a bright smile for the first time, pulled the hand around my face.

The faces of each other to the point where they can're breathing.

It was the birthplace of Raymond's mother.

After returning to the palace, I thought of this place, but I tried hard to erase it from my head, thinking it was no longer related to me.

But after accepting his heart, the first place that came to mind was here ironically.

So with Raymond, who was fully recovered, he went to the place where his mother was staying.

If I had left and this tree had died,

I was worried about what to do.

Contrary to concerns, the fresh-flowered tree seemed full of vitality.

Carlyle, who looked up at the big tree, asked Raymond.

"Are you sure this is your father's tree?"

"Yes. This is the tree your own grandmother planted in hopes of my health. And since my grandmother died, I've been keeping this tree alive.

En...... your mother saved the tree. Honey trees mean a lot to me."

"Wow, so it's a very precious tree. It's like my father's brother!"

"Brothers... ...I see. It's like my twin. So take good care of the Carlyle tree from now on.

Give it to me."

"Of course! I will take care of this tree from now on!"

When Carlyle spoke bravely, Raymond giggled and stroked Carlyle's head.

"Yes, I think the tree will be very pleased if Carlyle sometimes gives me water and tells me to bloom prettily."

"Oh! I'll get some water!"

Carlyle must have taken it seriously, but suddenly she ran somewhere, saying she needed water.

The quick-witted Hellan followed the crown prince and I turned to Raymond.

"... ...I thought you'd forgotten, but you remembered."

"I forgot, but I happened to find this place after you left and saw this tree standing alone. I realized how I felt about you at that moment when I realized you had saved me."

Raymond continued his words, lightly laying his hands on the tree.

"Since then, I've been taking care of this tree with all my wholeheartedly.I didn't think you'd ever come back to me if the tree you saved died."

"..⋯..”

"In the end, this tree made my wish come true. You're by my side like this."

Taking his hand off the tree, he drew a smile at me.

When I laughed at the playful smile, the color jumped from somewhere as if I had saved a water bag.

"Callail, come slowly."

"Oh, my God... ...Mother, can I give you this water? It's clear water that people eat!"

Carlyle was the face that wanted to do something meaningful.

I nodded softly with a smile.

"Of course."

Carlyle, in my answer, watered the tree very carefully.

Carlyle, who spilled the last drop of water from his water bag, smiled brightly and put his hands on the tree.

"Tree, always be healthy. I'll protect you from now on."

Carlyle, who promised the tree, suddenly came out and called us, looking alternately at Raymond.

"Mother, Father."

"Huh?"

"Yes."

Raymond answered at Carlyle's call.

Then Carlyle smiled and said,

"It's so nice to be together like this. Let's keep coming here together!"

The three of us were so happy to be together after a long time, but Carlisle couldn't hide his happy face.

At that moment Raymond and my eyes met.

No longer avoided or troubled each other.

Because they accepted each other completely.

The sad and painful days that were as clumsy and disingenuous as they were young passed like a flashbacks.

I laughed and said to Carlyle.

"Yes, let's come here together for a long time."

"Like this, hand in hand."

He secretly held my hand and added a horse. As he glanced at the cross-legged man, Raymond folded his eyes half-moon and smiled irresistibly.

But soon he'll be,

"Me too, I'll hold hands!"

We were pushed aside by Carlyle, who dug into our midst.

A smile broke out on his face full of regrets and a smile spread on Raymond's entrance to my laughter.

"Hehe, I love it."

And finally, Carlyle's happy smile.

At our bright and pleasant start, I prayed in my heart, looking at the big tree.

May this happiness last forever.

7. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He became a “great” husband in the end, wonderful! But it left a bitter aftertaste. He chose FL for convenience sake. Since he can’t love another woman, might as well choose his childhood friend right? What an a$$hole move. Did he knew about her feelings for him at that time? Any spoiler? If he did, it made him even a bigger a$$hole, to take advantage of her feelings. Either way, he did take advantage of her, either her friendship or her love. He’s thinking of his hurt but ignored hers. What a great friend! So he did consummated their marriage. I bet out of “obligation” Can’t imagine doing that intimate act with a person who clearly said, I will not love you. I guess we can’t call that “making love” just s*x. He made the decision to marry her, despite not being in love, so he should’ve given his all to do his best to make her feels the marriage is worthwhile. If he can’t love her, attitude wise he still should have made her feels appreciated and give her the warmth that she deserved for marrying “out of love.” Yet he made her felt cold, especially after her miscarriage, the time when she needed the support the most. If he can’t treat her like a loving husband, at least as a supportive friend. After all they were childhood friends to begin with. Of course in her part, she knew what she’s getting into, since he clearly said he will not love her, but that doesn’t devoid him of his obligations to make her “welcome” as his wife since he’s the one who made that decision. I hope he redeemed himself before that happy end. Thank you for the spoiler! Much appreciated!

8. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    He know about her feeling. Thats why he is shocked when MC ask for divorce, because he never think that MC will leave him first. He take MC love for granted. But at that time he isnt realized his true feeling cause he keep avoiding MC after her miscarriage. Dont worry it take 80 chapters until they meet again and ML tried his best to find MC and redeem his mistake.

9. Deleted member 239874

Deleted member 239874 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    mind dropping the translator page?? I forgot it:blob_teary::blob_teary:

well after reading this, I really looking forward to the whole story. The ML just rubbed in the wrong way at the start, especially when he wanted to adopt Edmund.

Tbh-- if Lize never returned, the relationship is not quite healthy and I'm not surprised that Ellie just so done when Ray wanted to adopt Edmund to the palace. I mean I was in Ellie's position (sans the sudden child), so I understand her position. I can understand why she didn't want to explain thing to Ray and just cut herself off from him (not the healthiest thing but i understand). I really can't help seeing myself on Ellie (except now I learn to say things first then if things not work well or change then i cut off):blobsneeze::blobsneeze::blobsneeze:

raiha88, Elisee, Caloli and 21 others like this.
  10. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Diraaroo and @lnlymaess Thank you guys so much :aww:

@mattomatto Agreed, the relationship was unhealthy. In a way, Lize made their marriage better at the end :blobwoah: which makes me really dislike the ML. The only positive is that he's not worst ML I read about... eh not really a compliment but i guess it's something.

Also, like what happened to the kid of the older brother? Edmond? He's a child & nothing was his fault, to begin with. ML adopted him without any question. :facepalm:Is he gonna just abandon him after six freaking years? :blobangery: Lize is terrible but he took responsibility for the kid, at least send him somewhere safe.

11. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    https://my.w.tt/JVW2ld6JB7 here translator wattpad. If you want to joined her discord check in her conversation.

12. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the interaction between MC's son and the father when they met again? I know MC's son will not accept his father in the beginning, really curious about it. :hmm:

Jukki, LokaLari, AnnHime and 2 others like this.
  13. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    raymond, lize, and edmond eat tgt. Raymond didnt focus at all he is thinking what if the one who eat with him is ellie and their child, girl or boy, they must resembles ellie alot. But in the middle of dayfreaming, lizze call him and ask him to give edmond attention. After that lize and raymond talk. Lize said that raymond changed. She confess that she still in love with him even after got force married other man. And she give a birth of his child. Meanwhile ellie alrdy left empire and go to lunt kingdom. Lize is the one who told raymond that ellie left for long journey. Raymond shocked, but still calm because it is said a journey, so she will be back and has nothing to do with him. Skip to night, raymond got a dream about ellie and how he killed crown prince. He is awaken and go to take a walk. He looks a the night and see ellie's fav star, he know its ellie fav but cant remember the name. He keeps walking and go to his mother palace (remember about my prev spoiler?) and he cant believe that palace look well taken care. He asked his assistant if it is his work, and his assistant said that it was ellie work. He has a flashback about his childhood there, and realize he come to a place full of memories with ellie. And there is green leave blown away around palace, he got shocked that tree is a live. He know that tree is dead after his mother dead. So he know ellie is the one grow it back (so raymond alrdy know about ellie power bcs ellie did the same to a radish). He kneel down in front of that tree and admit his feeling, that he loves ellie..

raymond immediately go to duke croft mansion (ellies house) in the middle of night (he go right after saw that tree), and ask to meet with ellie. Duke come out and look at him, but there is no ellie, ray ask where is ellie, he want to tell something to her. Duke said, he can't meet ellie. But ray insist to meet ellie, even confess to duke that he loves ellie, but late to realize his feeling because he got to familiar with ellie and didnt know that it is love. Duke said that "like what you said your majesty, it is too late. Ellie has left empire". Ray said, dont joke, she just going into a long trip right? When will she back?. Duke said that she will not come back, even duke will never see her again. Ray yelled at duke. Duke said, just let ellie go, it is the best for her, and he alrdy take illegitimate child as a prince. Ray said he will cancel it. Duke said, he cant do that, even he canceled it, citizens alrdy know edmond is ray child and there will be bloodfight if ray insist to bring ellie back. So to protect his empire and people also ellie. He need to let ellie go..

14. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank youuu. how he find out that edmond wasnt his son? what happened to edmond then?

15. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    So you are saying the title mean exactly the opposite thing of the novel. This is false advertisement, now the authors know people bored from idiotic MCs that keep forgiving the scam they advertise like this. Very hateful. @Diraaroo thank you for your sacrifice now i do not need to experience the first hand frustration.

16. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    I havent reach that part.. Ill tell you later

spchntrt, DOHere, rock.doll and 3 others like this.
  17. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Well MC didn't easily forgive ML. Even it took quite long until they meet again.

Elisee, DOHere, Jukki and 13 others like this.
  18. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    ellie stare at sky and find her fav stars(the same one that ray saw), Jeremy said that in lund kingdom that stars has different name (i forgot the name) and if person pray while looking at that star, it will granted. So ellie make a wish to have happy life with her child. And its skip into 6 years later.
    at first ellie want to start living in rural area in lunt kingdom, but it is hard to make a money, so she decide to move into the capital of lunt kingdom and become a florist. She used her magic ofc.
    duke is often exchange letter with ellie for every 3 month, but lately she doesn't get any letter from her father and there is no news from the empire. Ellie is getting worried and try to find out whats happened to her father. It back to raymond office, after 6 years he keep searching for ellie in every continent, but get nothing, but the longing to take her back keep him to try more. And here we go, lize dad come to the office. He ask ray to give a punishment for duke croft. He said that it alrdy too long to postpone the punishment. But ray said he has a hand for that problem too if they demand to punish duke croft, since the evidence still not valid (seems like marquis try so hard to drag ellies family down)
    Chapter 23. lize invite Ellie for Edmund birthday party right after divorce being announced. Ellie come to that party and meet raymond there. Lize trying hard to show edmond and raymond closeness to ellie. And lize will dance with raymond. Ellie just see they dance tgt, but after that come a man asking ellie for dance. And raymond look at them with piercing eyes. Seems like he got jealous. And that man, isnt the first time met ellie, ellie find him familiar. And seems like that guy is from easter country. But i cant really understand bcs MTL is so fucking hard.
    after the dance, ellie feels sick and want to throw up bcs of food in the banquet. Raymond got worried, and asking if she is fine. Ellie choose to leave the party earlier. Then raymond will follow her. And ask who is the man dancing with her. Ellie doesnt want to answer. She thought raymond jealous but throw away that thought because she know raymond doesn't love her.
    So edmond birth day party happened before ellie left empire
    Lize has brother (idk if blood related or not). His name 리온 (rion /mtl said leon). He asked lize is edmond really emperor son. Lize got mad. Rion ask a money from lize. Seems like rion know the truth about edmond real dad.

19. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Jeremy is guy who asked ellie to dance in edmond birthday party. And raymond jealous of him. Ellie doesnt know jeremh true identity, but they become friends cause both of them leave empire and go to lunt kingdom in the same ship. Actually there is jeremy pov around chapter 20-30, but in that part i cant understand at all because mtl is such a mess. Just wait until the translation come out

Dont worry.. Ill keep post spoiler about this novel..