LCD The Good for Nothing Seventh Young Lady

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by sithkazar, May 26, 2018.

1. webby1968

webby1968 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What does She look like after unlocking all the blood lines also at the end is she immortal as well as that how powerful is she also does she ever have any children

2. CultivatorBunnyLan

CultivatorBunnyLan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm on chapter 1878 now.

PLEASE DO KNOW
    that there might be some spoilers for those who have not yet reached the 1000+ mark of chapters.

Please proceed with caution if you don't want to be spoiled.

SYX just finished the Dragon Arc and is now dealing with the undead.

To sum it up, SYX suddenly awakened her undead bloodline once the Undead Prince went to resurrect the bones of the dead dragons. She sneaked in to stop this but the power of the undead unlocked her bloodline.

It canceled out the 'life powers' /connection of SYX so Xiu and Vermilion Bird was expelled out from her body.

SYX was taken away with the undead to their realm and the Taotie beast accompanied DYX since he can withstand the dark elemements. (That's what I think happened)

So far, SYX is now a low level undead. She can't access her Dou Qi and Magic (it's basically gone here) and her life force as an elf and the divine sense thingy was sealed since the dark element overwhelmed her body rnw.

She's going to live her life as an undead till the seal unravels.

I may not know how to explain it if any of you will ask since I can't remember all of their names. I'm just a little bit..... frustrated right now since it's like she's starting again from scratch. Because the general arcs will be: 'it's great!', 'a scum who repeatedly wants to humiliate SYX appears!' , 'SYX face slaps' then the cycle repeats again.

I checked it and it seemed like an academy arc again for the undead bloodline arc. (It's too bloody longggggggggggggg — that's my frustration leaking out)

Mind you the the Devil God appeared in the past, past chapters and threatened to be back 3 years later. (And SYX has already been spending some time in the dragon realm so this leaves her with roughly 2 something years left)

SYX currently has just awakened her ____________ bloodline:
    Human
    (that's given)
    Elf (all seals)
    Dragon (all seals)
    Undead (like.... only the first seal)
    Merfolk (none)
    Dwarves (none)
    God (none — but Xiu taught her how to use the Divine sense Xiu placed on her body)
    Devil (it's just seven here but I think that the 8th bloodline is.. Devil?)

And Xiu' s probably going to go nuts since he's separated from SYX (and he's just a soul, where is he going to rest now? And what's going to happen to the people SYX left behind?)

[I'm still not reading the next chapters. Please do know that I'm only on chapter 1878 rnw so the rest are just my speculations. I'm just honestly so frustrated that it's like a beginner arc again.]

Sabruness and MarkofWisdom like this.
  3. MarkofWisdom

MarkofWisdom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that would be frustrating to have the MC effectively have to start from scratch yet again, it annoys me when it happens in other stories and it would annoy me here too. I’ve kinda fallen off reading this story though, reading other books/playing games. I might go through and finish this(and a few of the other stories) once all the chapters have been translated. That way I don’t have to deal with waiting for the next chapter while being annoyed at events like this

Edit-right, I forgot- thanks @CultivatorBunnyLan for the summary of events of to that chapter

Sabruness likes this.
  4. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    I fell off this story about 700 chapters ago because i could start to feel the fillery draginess starting to rear it's ugly head. I'ma wait as well til it's eventually done before bother to do a full re-read

5. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    Just had to complain somewhere (I know it’s not latest chapter or whatever ) So I really dislike Yun Qi character (the MCs teacher), in chapter 543 his inner thoughts are like “I’m happy I was so brave....” flip man, who is brave? I know MC is a bit brainless, but her teacher really is on par with the silliest antagonists... “I wanna make warlocks known” hey I’m 100 years old and so powerful, but I’m “so brave to stay in hiding “- so you 13 yo weak girl go and let everyone know you are a warlock! Sh*t how clever the logic must be?! Ok I don’t usually swear but this character really annoys me. Sorry for the rant. I wonder why I torture myself to reread that?

6. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    ch-257:
    How is it that this mentor is not seeing the MC wearing the distinctive purple robes and badge of the Holy Roland School? :confusedcatblob:

ch-260:
    Like WTH? :blobpopcorn_two: I assume Shen Yanxiao was wearing her student robes while attending class, so (in ch-255) when Xie Yun took Shen Yanxiao out of her class, did he wait for her to go back to her dorm to change into casual clothes? Why doesn't everyone recognize the uniform of the Holy Roland School or it's purple color indicating the person wearing it is a top ranked student? They ought be familiar with the system already because getting the opportunity to attend the Holy Roland School is the whole point of them training here at the Dou Qi Branch.

7. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    ch-448:
    So a Slow-acting Potion affects the brains, specifically, the nerves. And Shen Jue's potion supposedly only affected the tendons. Yet, while under the effect of Shen Jue's potion, the two guys' brain processes were still slowed at the same proportion as their tendons were restricted. :blobconfused: Thus, their brain = tendons too?

In addition:
    Is "tendons" a generic, hand-wavy term for lots of things?

Last edited: Feb 9, 2022
  8. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    686 chapters for the body to age less than 1 year to reach 14 years old. :blobparty: This is indeed a slice of life novel.

9. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    ch-847:
    "More familiar"? They were there perhaps a few hours to a few weeks before Shen Yanxiao, so that is technically true, but they were slaves, so how much of the slave city could they really be familiar with?

10. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-1074
    For how supposedly rare second stage professions are, the peanut gallery sure are familiar with and can readily recognize second stage skills.

11. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-1112:
    No one, not even the bystanders watching the battle, went to loot the bodies of the bodies of the Broken Star Palace goons?

12. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    ch-1217:
    Why does Elder Yue keep spare tribe badges in his draw? Does the opportunity to poach promising young elves occur often?

13. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-1287
    So, in the end, this so called "Advanced Training Camp" is just self study and semi-closed door cultivation in a high energy density room. There's no instructor led training at all.

14. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-1375
    What kind of crap Grandmaster made healing potions had she hoarded that it takes "all of them" to only "improve" the condition of her heavily broken arms?

15. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-1386:
    Being dragged by your hair only a couple of days after getting your throat slit must really hurt.

16. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    ch-1425:
    She finally acknowledge her acceptance with her undead fetish.

On a side note:

I've been wondering why there is such a high turnover rate for Lady Saints and what happens to them. Similarly, the Elf King seems to select a new wife regularly, so what happens to the previous wives? Is he killing them off or is he just adding to his harem, which considering elven lifespans, must number in the hundreds.

ch-1437:
    When did she have time to go look for the Holy Sage, assuming she even knew where he was wandering at that point in time, to give this quest to him? Perhaps due to the trading ships to the Moon God Continent requiring a 3 month round trip, you could argue that she missed the ships and used this time. However, if she had enough time to go to the God's Domain to ask for help, why didn't she take a side trip home to explain to the Vermillion Bird Clan what happened? Or simply send a messenger?

ch-1440:
    What BS is this? Then why did the Vermillion Bird spend time flying back from another city instead being instantly teleported when Shen Yanxiao was getting her ass kicked by the 3 Silver elves?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2022
  17. SerialBeggar

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-1538:
    They can't get the artillery ammo from their other empty cities?