LCD The Second Coming of Gluttony

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Which is strongest?

1. banana

18 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. ramen

104 vote(s)
    68.0%
  3. lilac

32 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. naengmyeon

5 vote(s)
    3.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cause I got bored.
    45zt7b.jpg
    Doesn't matter what bad shit happens as long as you win in the end, eh? Until you start losing and keep chasing after something that will always be out of your reach.

heiro001 likes this.
  2. LWolf

LWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, wait, wait... first time in this LCD... what have I missed in the novel for there to be an speculation that Yuhui was Baek Haeju???

3. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do you mean the ex being Baek Haeju? Yuhui isnt Baek Haeju they're 2 seperate people we've seen together in paradise. as for her being the ex, mainly just all the interactions shes had with Seol and her actions whenever it comes to him. that along with when he went back to earth and visited the ex its hinted she becomes aware he went to paradise. there were some people who thought maybe Yuhui is the ex but either way its impossible for Yuhui to be Baek Haeju

4. LWolf

LWolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahaha... midnight posting and my mind is in a mess... yeah... I meant the ex... I thought someone read something I didn't pay attention to... or that I missed a chapter...

5. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof. A big bomb is planted ahead.

tkato likes this.
  6. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    man it'd be a sad and cruel twist if they found out Seol was lying about his job and they found out about paradise so they gave up on him because he technically lied to them again. it definitely seems like the author planted the flags for them to find out he was lying again though. now i just wonder if either of the Yun sisters are gonna show up on earth in front of him or his family and if hes going to go to Hawaii after all to spend time with everyone from paradise. personally i hope he does i think it'd be good for him

7. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Yun Seohui were to leak it (she wouldn't, there's no benefit), she'd be a dead woman if she ever came back to paradise.

As for finding out that he's lying...feels a little late for that to happen and with all the focus the author has put towards fixing Seol's warped priorities, Seol has to be given hope that life on Earth is possible. They may get suspicious in the future tho with his lack of contact and long disapparences.

On that note, if they are able to beat back the parasites once and for all, would the gods just kick out all the earthlings and send them home now that the crisis is over? That would suck.

Return and tkato like this.
  8. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ya i dont think theyd find out from her... probably. i still think the most likely thing is either they find out after everythings over because of all the harem members over there so he introduces them, or they get kidnapped and used against him. but i more meant just if the author decided to take a super dark turn and them finding out actually caused them to completely cut ties with him which i dont think is going to happen at all because itd just be really freaking sad if it did.
    ya thats something i wonder too. if they beat the parasites that means a few things, the other gods should get revived and they shouldnt have to worry about the law of casualty anymore so theoretically they should then be able to interfere as much as they want with the earthlings. which now that i think about it actually means Seol may not have to necessarily clean out paradise and get rid of all the bad earthlings/organizations. if he can win the gods should be able to just kick all the bad ones out i'd imagine, but i feel like no matter what he'll still have the ability to travel between worlds because he has his family on earth and his harem on paradise. plus i think even after everything is over he'll feel more comfortable in paradise

9. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    You see, since the recent ramen incident...I was wondering if any of his family members ever had a taste of his ramen.

And I still can't get over the fact that it's born out of following the instructions on instant ramen.

10. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His sister a real bitch no matter how much she hates seol don’t be a cunt to your whole family on your mum birthday just to try and piss him off not to mention she’s obviously a horrible judge of character And a jerk with that whole trying to force a boyfriend on EX

11. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my god tons of easy hints that Baek Haeuju is Yoo Seonhwa in this chapter, also her saying she doesnt trust Yun Seohui kind of confirms what ive been feeling. she just always felt off everytime we've seen her interact with Seol and it seems like shes definitely hiding some big things. as for the sister, shes definitely too selfish and childish and needs to grow up, but Seol abandoning her to steal her car is something super traumatizing so i can understand where all her hate comes from. im curious to see how Seol gets her to open up though

12. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? She even accurately described Yuhui!!

13. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ya theres all this
    and then finally her talking about maldong
    but to be fair to Seol if i wasnt reading this as a novel theres no way id think my ex was one of the top fighters in paradise in disguise. i wonder why she wont just come out and tell him at this point. also off topic from this a little but it was interesting to see her little sister call her out and say thanks to her no other women could handle Seol. so it seems like at least someone was aware of what Seonhwa was doing to him, though she probably couldnt have done anything to stop it even if she tried

14. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Seol definitely grew up in this one.

Admitting to your mistakes while not running away is a difficult thing for anyone to do, especially when others got hurt by them, but he faced it head on, not blaming anyone other than himself or misdirecting his guilt. Hopefully he's careful about it and doesn't fall into the hole of blaming himself too much, but I suppose that would be an interesting development as well.

I think the author definitely knows someone who has gone through a situation like this before, or maybe they had themselves because the emotions in the chapter were very real.

15. tkato

tkato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think Kim Hannah's biggest problem is she doesnt seem to know/care how the other party would feel or want to be treated in a situation. she looks for the plan thats going to have the best chance at achieving her goal regardless of other feelings. and it works great for her most the time and especially in paradise where its a cut throat world but its an awful tactic on Seol who has a ton of issues (internally and externally) hes trying to deal with. i hope she gets some character growth too like Seol, but overall these chapters werent that hard to read regarding Seol and his family. it worked out pretty well and we got to see more of the ex being low key controlling

16. EmptyBox

EmptyBox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If they wanted Jihu to go with them it would have been far easier to just invite Yuhui to go with them. I'm sure he would easily comply with it and that would be far better than trying to steal his Paradise's ticket.

17. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Yuhui is already there though

18. EmptyBox

EmptyBox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yuhui wasn't with them when they went to Jihu's apartment.

19. JinVodka

JinVodka 「Back to Work Back to Suffering _(-ω-`_)⌒)_」

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one excited for the Hawai filler?
    From Jang words we might see Ian or Dylan!
    I'm excited for thier interaction and the feels! Tempted to buy chaps...

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    lunarshadow likes this.
  20. Liron

Liron Well-Known (Failed) Prophet

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, she was already in Hawaii in that special hospital, which is why she wouldn’t be able to be a part of that plan. When I said “there” I meant their destination, Hawaii