Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Item combination and duel welding
    Fused sword should look something like
    Sword of fire bullshit and lightning
    Durability: Infinite Attack: 5000+

* 20% increase in physical attack power.

* 20% increase in magic attack power.

* 30% bonus fire attribute damage.

* 30% bonus dark attribute damage.

* 15% bonus lightning attribute damage.

* Deals an additional 50% damage to sacred beings.

* There is a certain probability of flames (large) being released when attacking.

* There is a low probability of illusions being released when attacking.

* There is a low probability of summoning a red lightning bolt when attacking.

* There is a certain probability of a black flames explosion when attacking.

*Effectively releases flames (*) during normal attacks.
    * Maximizes the fire resistance of the target
    Reduction from cattle 20% up to 100%.
    *Physical attack power can be converted to flame attribute magical attack power.
    *Double amplification of skill classified as flame property.
    * In general attacks, there is a 5% chance to launch <Yellow Long Breath>.
    *Sharing both the content and additional effects of the epic impregnated with greed.
    <Yellow Dragon's Breath>
    Partly reproduces the power of Yeomryong's Breath.
    Inflicts 80,000 fixed damage to the targeted target, and additionally explodes 500% of the magical damage to the target and all entities within 10 yards of the target.
    Resource Consumption: None Cooldown Time: None
    <False statement>
    Ego's voice reproduces the Dragon Dragon's words.
    Binds the target with high probability. Constrained targets are unable to move and the movement related magic and skill are sealed.
    Resource consumption: None Cooldown time: 3 minutes
    *It is an ego item.
    Hold the breath of Yeomryong for a long time
    Ego, in awe of the master who subdued himself, made an oath to you. Ego, you are more of a dragon than a dragon. • Activation of <Disposable Absolute Defense> when encountering a Balaur. 24 hours cooldown. * Increases attack power by 20% against Balaur.
    • Each time you defeat the Balaur, the attack power of Yeomryong Sword increases by 1. (Permanent application)
    * The skill 'Enlightenment' is created.

* The skill 'Ecstasy of Desire' is created.
    https://overgeared.fandom.com/wiki/Failure_+_Lifael's_Spear
    a perfect example of a fused item got all the abilitys besides one which might be a typo and all it’s stats and skills are even stronger than before.

and now let’s add
    Fire of Willpower (Passive)]

* Effect when producing items:

All working speeds will double. There is a chance of infusing the ‘Breath of the Duke of Fire’ in the item.

* Effect in combat:

The attack power of the weapon equipped will increase in proportion to the willpower stat. Additional ‘heart’ attribute and fire attribute damage will be dealt to the target in proportion to the willpower stat. The heart attribute attack will completely penetrate the target’s defense.

Strengthen the Storm of the Fire God with the formless will of Duke of Fire.

All enemies in the storm’s range will receive the ‘heart’ attribute damage proportional to the willpower and strength stat. Fire damage that is proportional to the willpower and intelligence stats will be added. The dual attribute damage will penetrate the defense and resistance of the target. However, it can’t damage targets with the willpower stat. The target will suffer a high chance of being burned and will suffer from a fall in willpower.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  2. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The new sword would not only double the output of the will of fire and the regular flames which will roast all non named mobs

The power of the black flames being amplified by his titles and the new sword in a combo would be crazy

But the fire attribute damage isn't maxed out just yet, if he can maximize the strength of a pheonix breath by sacrificing a turtle and then maybe overpowering the other breaths

Then the fire damage would be further enhanced by all the red pheonix bullshit, I'm surprised Greed didn't take on the attributes of the fire dragon except for the yellow breath attack

He could straight up just make the strongest fire sword ever by combing this with the pheonix breath and fuse with the lightingsword (the queen of fire byproduct)

Maybe there is a title or an achievement that is obtained from creating the most powerful fire weapon to exist. Maybe it'll enhance his duke of fire title (the crafting side of it and the attack)
    He does have a fragment of a fire god within his body

And surely something will happen when combing 2 same attribute myth rank materials, much less 3, though Belial so far had the best effects for a weapon.

At the very least the idea of A loyal sword with fire dragon damage and the healing power of a pheonix with indestructible properties is great

Also splash some blood on it stupid

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
    Stigmazin likes this.
  3. Ruler4u

Ruler4u Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The dumbest move that Agnus have done;Bring in Luna (rare) to a war to a Frickin Holy Fire land Protected by O.G guild.

Tzedakah and LordDanny like this.
  4. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    It is also the land of God Red Phoenix, that means Jishuka blessings and fly ups effect increases due to that.

Ruler4u likes this.
  5. Tzedakah

Tzedakah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True haha. I think Agnus was just going to Kar to get that medicine for Luna. He could have avoided this situation by making that doctor class girl go get him some. Well anyhow, Overgeared kingdom is about to get ransacked because of Jishuka. Agnus is gunna go crazy and take his anger out on Grid.

LordDanny and Ruler4u like this.
  6. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Overgeared Kingdom is very powerful compared to Agnus, but Agnus may hunt Jishuka many times but that is also disadvantageous to Agnus if Grid supports Jishuka. There may be a conclusion something like Grid provide very good materials for [Deceased Creation] to create new and better undead Luna. We'll all she what happens, but for Agnus may be the Baal's Contractor but Overgeared Kingdom is very strong for him confronting it directly. Maybe he would have to create some strategies for that, but if he does he would surely be hunted down many times.

Tzedakah likes this.
  7. Tzedakah

Reading List:
    Link
    You make a good point. The Overgeared Kingdom is far stronger then Agnus regardless of his growth. I still believe he can become a threat if he controls his emotions and plans things out, however any direct attack would definitely be repelled. It would be cool to see though haha: Braham/Euphemina vs Mumud, Faker vs the 15th Lantier, Pauld vs well anyone, some demon vs Yura, & Agnus vs Grid. I completely agree that its to early for an all out war. Agnus needs to at least be on Pagma's level and control 5 legends at a time. Personally, I believe he should be able to control more then 5 legendary death knights since Pagma was't groomed to be Baal's contractor like Agnus was.

Nonetheless, Agnus has grown a lot stronger despite not looking for strength. He now has a third class (Demon World Noble), got a new lich (Pauld), and acquired the ring of Absurdity. His Demon World Noble class provides him with more authority(?). I assume it has something to do with controlling more undead. Perhaps Agnus was able to summon legendary undead like Lantier/Pauld because of the benefit received from this class. The ring of Absurdity is as it implies, Absurd. Kraugel needs to hurry up because Grid and Agnus are leaving him behind. Also, don't get me started on Haster and Hurent. The five miracle players...

LordDanny likes this.
  8. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Grid is gonna try going to the next blacksmithing level with open potential and forcefully combine the 4 breaths after freeing the 3rd eastern god.

He can make the tiger submit to the pheonix which might then be enough to subdue the tortoise(since it probably wont agree right away) which combined with greed should overpower the blue dragon

He has to go back anyway, since he needs white phosphorous wood to smelt any of the breaths either way and add it to the sword

It might be a crazy creation that heals Grid for every time his flame attack damages someone, amplified by the dragon stone each basic attack would be like an explosion

And if item combined with lightning sword, he has max damage and would be self healing the whole time. Rather the more enemies, the easier it is to fight, since his stamina wont go below 5

Ruler4u likes this.
  9. Kisaki34

Kisaki34 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jishuka will reset her level? She refused povias descendant quest, i wonder if bow saint is different than descendant that requires reset of level. Also my concern is her grinding in chaos mountain that would wasted!! haha

10. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    1st of all her class is similar to [Sword Saint]. When Kraugel got this his level went to 0. So there is 100 percent chance that it will reset to 0. It isn't about the Descendant class or other Legendary class. Meanwhile it is different in Growth type classes where it only goes to level 300. (Note:- A users level will only go to level 300, 1st he is above level 300 and 2nd he levels his class to the Legendary rating. These 2 conditions must be fulfilled for a user to only level down to 300, like what happened with Agnus. If someone lower level than level 300 does it then it is unknown what would happen.)

If you consider classes than they are something like,

[Sword Saint] - Unknown NPC, Biban, Muller and Kraugel.

[Muller's Descendant] {{Inherent [Sword Saint]}} - Kraugel had a chance to get this but he refused it as he wanted to create his own achievements. Chapter 1165, when Grid's [Divinity] was defined by system his Blacksmithing skills faith diverted due to him being [Pagma's Descendant], that kind of problem wouldn't happen to Kraugel or Jishuka.

[Bow Saint] - Povia and Jishuka.

[Povia's Descendant] {{inherent [Bow Saint]}} - Jishuka refused this class as she wanted to become above her. It has many advantages like if anyone gets it, it will be huge power up but the growth rate will slow down while it is opposite in the pure Legendary Classes. Like once they achieve [Divinity], the achievements they earned through pure Classes like "Bow Saint" or "Sword Saint" will be theirs which will truly help them reaching the peak in that class, although Grid is an exception to all this.

[Spear Saint] - Dehakel, and if Kirinus earns some more achievements he may also obtain it.

[Dehakel's Descendant] {{inherent [Spear Saint]}} - Rachel may obtain this.

[Legendary Blacksmith] - Pagma and Khan.

[Pagma's Descendant] {{inherent [Legendary Blacksmith]}} - This class grew too much in the whole novel, it wasn't designed to grow to this limit but Grid's tenacity did this. He did many unbelievable things, one of them may be his competition with Hexetia. Don't know if this will grow to Myth rating, but he reached a level close to Blacksmith God with his tenacity. But I think until it becomes a Myth it won't be able to become Grid's Divinity's part. It is a part of Grid but not his [Divinity] due to distorted faith towards Pagma. This is a main disadvantage of all Descendant classes, while in start they may have a growth spurt due to class quests and etc. But in the latter part they will stagnate and can't reach true peak of that occupation. Although it can be overcome by a strong tenacious behaviour but everyone isn't like Grid. So the pure Legendary Classes are very good for the users when they reach the latter part like the [Divinity] of course. The Descendant Classes are more oriented towards the potential of the past Legends and it will probably end your growth till the Legend did it, meanwhile all these things can be overcome by your tenacity and some special achievements, but for most the [Divinity] part remains unchanged or to say presently mostly unclear.

This above is data of my analysis and reading this novel, you can deny or agree with them but I simply think like that so neither you nor I can do anything about them. That applies to all you people's opinions also.

About the level reset their may have some changes, as if you think something like this, guess a user reached level 500 and became a Legend and his level dropped to 0. Wouldn't it be like-What a fucking shit?
    So according to me there may have been made some changes to that, or whatever happens we'll all she that. I am just happy to see that Jishuka became a [Bow Saint]. There is also something that till now Euphemina couldn't become [Mumud's Descendant]. How sad I am for her I can't really reveal that to you because that's only funny. But I hope she also obtains her much awaited class.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    Tzedakah and Kisaki34 like this.
  11. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw agree with most but some points example povia is never called bow saint she is legendary Archer and povia inheritance is legendary Archer kind, the fact that jushika get bow saint make her class an step above povia and her base class (saint>legendary)

2nd divinity is not tied to the class progression but to npc treating divinity is an byproduct of getting faith into yourself from NPCs or in braham case ussurping the faith the Hydra had (yup Hydra had faith directed at it for being in multiple myths)

Also being an descendant also give perks that base legendary would not get like pagma have sword dances(base blacksmith does not have it) and povia should give some elf racial skills while staying on your actual race. In Muller descendant class he would most likely get more defined sword skills that Muller made in life, etc

Descendant classes have set objectives of progression while base legendary have not set path making the beginning harder but also have more freedom on the growth (kraugel got heart/mind before body and skill)

12. Lmaster

Lmaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only I think that Jishuka does not deserve the title of Saint? She has a preference for using fire skills with her bow and doesn't seem like someone like Muller who saw everything as a sword, Muller "probably" was able to make swords of any element and add various things and knowledge and execute them using a sword as a center.

Chap: 1223 "Muller, who was on the verge of turning all things in the world into a sword"

It is clear to me that a Saint has his total devotion and will focused on something, having no prejudices and accepting everything as part of the sword, being able to change reality using this strong will by doing things similar to "miracles", in the case of Muller he used it to do things like cut before he even drew his sword, control swords just with thought and etc.

Kraugel has two options to follow a Saint, to inherit the skills of Muller or to defeat the best of each combat class, I believe that the second path was the one that Muller followed in the past, defeating several people and adding their knowledge in the way that he uses a sword, similar to how Krugel after training with Kirinus became able to use a sword like a spear in Chap.1194, reminds me a lot of the Mc of "Desolate Era" who was fanatic for sword and he mixed everything with sword techniques, using that thought that all things come from the same origin and are connected, so even water can be useful to fire and even a woodcutter can give to a swordsman new ideas on how to use a sword better. (did that make any sense?)

The first thing that comes to mind when I think of Jishuka is, an archer that uses fire, so something like the Legendary Burning Archer, or Legendary Fire Archer makes more sense to her than Bow Saint, in my opinion.

13. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The bow can always be replaced with different attributes

And she's a bow saint because her skills with the now have reached the pinical. Even on Earth, she's a prodegee in archery so it makes sense

LordDanny likes this.
  14. Tzedakah

Reading List:
    Link
    I had originally thought Jishuka's rank would revert back to 300 like a growth-type class or even remain as is. My belief was based on the fact that Jishuka turned down the Povia's descendent class. I thought only descendent classes dropped to zero. Furthermore, to our knowledge, we don't know if Kraugel had done the same in regards to muller's decendent. It was only after Grid became the Hero King where Kraugel mentioned that he wasn't going to follow Muller's path and would pioneer his own. I had assumed that the system recognized Kraugel as Muller's descendent (like Alex/Yura) regardless of obtaining the title Sword Saint.

That being said, now that I heard your explanation I'm starting to doubt myself. In fact, now I'm actually nervous that Jishuka will become useless for the next few hundred chapters lol. I just hope her divinity as well as her transcendence will speed up the leveling process. Also, I feel bad for Faker, Euphemina, Ruby, and Hurent. Once player's reach 400 they'll be left in the dust once their levels drop.

LordDanny likes this.
  15. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yup only you think that I mean you compare Muller end to jushika begining, Muller turning everything into an blade means that his mastery's made him able to cut anything with any object (like shigure from Kenichi)

Jushika uses fire but she also heals with the Phoenix help maybe she will get godly fire skills later

Remember that all legends so far got it pre 300 maybe post 300 they get an rollback to 300 like Agnus

Also Ruby is the most likely to become deified after grid

16. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you forgotten Kraugel? He got [Sword Saint] after the level 300 since he was the pioneer, around Elfin Stone Raid Grid got level 300 and Kraugel became a Legend far after that.

17. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Bow Saint must have Elves race and Elementals.

18. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bow saint is an new class maybe unique growth or Legend growth, the only one that would be with elementals and elf is povia descendant being an elf povia herself

I really hope they won't make jushika level 1 again

Anyone else feels that jushika perk will be elemental arrow creation or something around Mana and fire?

19. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    According to me [Saint] classes are very particular in their function, so whoever reaches that peak and gains an enlightenment about that particular field becomes a [Saint]. This means a particular element doesn't mean anything to them they will only want to discover what they want in them, for a [Sword Saint] it is a sword that he wants to find in everything and that is correct for all [Saint] classes as well. Remember [Saint] classes are the peak in their particular fields or to exactly say a path to reach that peak that they think of. Whatever was said about Muller, according to me I think he saw all the things as swords or could convert them in swords by his intent or to particularly say his "Sword Intent". The word Sword Saint was taken from Japanese and it represented the strongest swordsman of some Japanese Kingdoms in previous times, here it says the strongest and isn't talking about the techniques they used. So if you compare here techniques are similar to elements in game, but the title was only given to the strongest swordsman in their particular kingdoms means there were many Sword Saints. I know it is really not correct to compare history to fantasy but I only wanted to present some concepts on which it may or may not be based on.

And about [Bow Saint] being a Growth type class we'll all see what happens because we can't decide that by ourselves.

20. Sturdza

Sturdza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A sword that exerts powerful power on a single target.
    This is the second new sword position that Grid has dreamed of.
    He wanted the ego sword of aspiration not to overlap.
    It also meant that the position of Yeomryong Sword was ambiguous.
    Like the eager sword of aspirations, the characteristic of Yeomryong Sword, suitable for slaughtering many, was a little disappointing in the grid.
    'It would have been nice to make it with a sword.
    The fossil mass was too small for that.
    Although mixing more greed was a problem that would be solved. If the nature of greed becomes too strong,'there is a breath', and the intrinsic characteristics of the fossil are likely to weaken, so no attempt was made.
    'Well, I can't help it.'
    It is a sword that shoots a breath in the first place.
    It is natural to be strong against the majority.
    This is a rather unfortunate weapon against a single target. The option to deal 80,000 fixed damage was too fraudulent.
    'In fact, it is more accurate to evaluate it as a powerful sword for both single and multiple subjects.' From the attack power, it is a cross wall. It is higher than the selfless gum of aspiration strengthened to +4.
    Even every time you defeat the Balaur
    It is said that the strength is permanently increased by 1, so as time goes by, it will be stronger than the eager sword of aspiration.
    It does not mean that the value of the aspiration sword is relatively low.
    The eager sword of aspiration has its own characteristic that increases the attack power of various attributes, so it will continue to be used regularly.
    The grid that broke out the regrets brought out an ancient reinforcement order.
    The ultimate enhancement item that strengthens the target item to'must' +1-+3.
    It is said that the strength is permanently increased by 1, so as time goes by, it will be stronger than the eager sword of aspiration.
    It does not mean that the value of the aspiration sword is relatively low.
    The eager sword of aspiration has its own characteristic that increases the attack power of various attributes, so it will continue to be used regularly.
    The grid that broke out the regrets brought out an ancient reinforcement order.
    The ultimate enhancement item that strengthens the target item to'must' +1-+3.
    So I had to be careful. 'This is normal if the order does not matter in common sense....
    S.A group, which the opponent likes to eat, is ugly.
    *....Because I'm anxious, let's postpone the fortification and hunt the dragons first.'
    In an increasingly deeper agony, Websy's grid whispered a voice like an jade ball.
    -A strong presence is approaching. It was the voice of Yeom Konggum. Godly hand reminiscent of a middle-aged man
    Unlike her great voice, Yeom Yong-sword's voice reminded me of a beautiful woman.
    A grid was turned into a glance by Gat Hand, who turned freely from the inventory and followed the voice of Yeom Thong, a memdo sword.
    Pope Damian was running from far away.
    "Grid Samaath!!"
    "....Ah."
    At this moment, the grid learned the true value of'the finest ego'.
    God Hand and Yeomryong Sword had the ability to identify and guard against the targets of objects with a level of power or higher. It is a moment when it is revealed why the artificial spirit kings trembled against Abraham. 'You recognize the strong. I won't be killed in the future by surprise.' Of course, it is unlikely that the ego's sensation is superior to that of the transcendental.
    If Damian is hiding and approaching the grid, the grid will take Damian's approach before the hand and salt sword.
    Would have noticed.
    But the nerves of the grid are not always standing. I could lose my vigilance and reveal the gaps, but I was assured that God's hand and salt sword would fill the gaps. "Hyuk-hyeok, item. ...! I'd like to make an item....!
    'this.' Damian's urgent call brought back the memories that Grid had forgotten.
    I will make an item for Damian.
    He was rewarded with the national competition that Damian had fought hard. 'I forgot for a moment on my way to Talima. Let's make it today.'
    But before that.
    "I'm very good. This. Please help me with the power test."
    Damian was proud of his survivability, earning him the nickname of the zombie devil in the national competition.
    It was really amazing because it was about reminiscent of a cockroach.
    Even the grid I witnessed through the video was enough to make my tongue stick out.
    "A few Taiwanese are right." There is no opponent as good as sorry to test the power of a weapon.
    Damian, who looked at the grid as he judged and asked for a moment, began to wear buff skills on his body as if he could not help it. "It's different than before. Now I don't fall easily.
    Damian is the goddess' agent.
    His potential for direct communication with Rebecca, the Goddess of Light, in a way transcends the predecessors of the Legendary Class.
    "Your Maan who gets rid of the buff. It doesn't work for me right now. Damian prays to the goddess every day.
    And they receive trust in return for prayer.
    The number of trusts was very low, about twice a year, but the value of the trust was too high to feel regretful.
    "You said to the goddess."
    Aaahhh...
    A bunch of golden lights symbolizing Rebecca surround Damian.
    One layer, two layers, three layers...
    Demian said with a pious face, in the light of suddenly, brightly enough to dazzle her eyes.
    "In the future, no trial will hurt your protection.
    Buff drop resistance.
    Damian is a newly acquired trait. Now Damian is a grid castan
    I wasn't afraid of this. Increases defense, increases magic resistance and attribute resistance, increases health, increases health recovery, and decreases percentage damage. Damage stochastic invalidation and so on.
    Damian, wearing all the buffs, looked straight into the grid's eyes.
    It seemed to provoke the dark eyes to be dyed once.
    However, Grid didn't intend to use castration from the beginning.
    He has only one skill.
    -Rapid body movement. It was only given a speed-up buff with an effect increased by 20% through the God Hand with an ideal dagger.
    Spaat!
    Sunbo did not play.
    But the grid was fast, and Damian was immediately put into range. 'Bress's chance to activate is 5%.'
    low.
    However, by building the level of transcendence, he broke through the limitations of the player and <Alec
    Armed with Su's Rapid Gloves>, the number of attacks per second of the grid using rapid movement is about 10 times.
    It is fast enough to break the wall of probability.
    So low, low, low, low!
    "I'm not looking at you so funny..."
    Is this an honest attack?
    Damian's complexion, which shouted while blocking the sting of the grid with a shield, quickly solidified.
    The grid wasn't shrunk by the waves of flame that poured every time the sword was stabbed.
    Although it was a hot flame, it was only inferior to Damian that all property resistances exceeded 100 percent.
    But the problem. [Fire resistance is reduced by 20%.]
    [Fire resistance is reduced by 20%.]
    [Fire resistance is 20%....]
    That the flame resistance of the grid's sword decreases whenever it hits the body.
    Chi-Ling!
    It was in that the sword of the grid, which explodes clear resonance, gradually turns red. "What?"
    Damian's ominous sympathy with the white cymbal.
    GUARD LURLOCK!!
    Flame came out from the tip of the grid.
    It was a flame reminiscent of a scene in mythology, different in scale and heat from the flames that had been shot so far.
    'This?!'
    Damian's back is thrilling. A few years ago a scene from the National War was being reproduced before his eyes. The roar of the huge dragons that entered when the grid and Krausel confronted each other.
    The absolute power that has helped all players with helplessness, the grid is rather their own
    Lean. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!
    Damian's vision shook violently by a powerful shock.
    Despite the illusion that the earth and sky continued to turn over, Damian did not miss the shield.
    But the results were terrible.
    [It suffered too much damage.]
    [Full defense failed, taking 27,500 damage.]
    Following the ridiculous alert window, a warning window tells you that the Legendary Shield has lost a third of its durability.
    It was not the end there.
    Fruit fruit fruit fruit!!
    The attack that Damian failed to defend was strictly a sting of the grid.
    The aftermath of Breath, which was shot with the sting of the grid, was pushed back.
    [It took 15,300 damage.]
    ...uh?'
    The flame resistance dropped to 40%, so I was nervous, but it was surprisingly bearable.
    The power of the breath reproduced by the player was only a weak residue compared to the breath of the real dragon. Damian was relieved to raise the shield again and drink it.
    Guard rock!
    It seemed that the sword of the grid, which was constantly swinging again and again, was dyed again.
    'There is no delay?'
    Blah!
    Damian, unable to handle the power of repeated stings, was pushed back with a shield,
    [Replaces physical attack power with flame property magical attack power.]
    Unlike the first attack, the grid is actually
    Did not commit the number.
    The attack attribute was correctly converted to Tai Ming, triggered by the Breath of Yeom Yong.
    Aftermath turned on.
    [Inflicted 45,900 damage to the target. ]
    "Kuryuk....!" Breath's power rose sharply.
    Three hands across all players
    Even Damian, who boasted a great deal of melodies, threatened.
    However, the grid's reaction was unfavorable.
    "I can't test properly this way."
    The shield is annoying. The moment the grid thought, a miracle was exercised.
    As he pulled out the goat's horned faceplate and stared at Damian, the shield fell off Demi's hand.
    It was the power of <The King's Denial> to suppress the egoless warrior. Damien's shield was forcibly disarmed by orders of dehydration.
    Guard rock!
    Yeomryong sword, which became transparent after shooting a breath, was charging red again.
    "You're right again like this."
    A resolute voice as if to force. Even Pope Damian, who exerts more influence than the king of a country, can't disobey the grid.
    Did.
    He was hit by a breath of salt while losing his shield, and he was overwhelmed by 80,000 fixed damage and 60,000 explosive damage.
    He failed to take a single chance to fight back and was defeated in Dalian.
    It took less than 2 minutes to get here.
    No, most of the players
    Still 80,000 fixed damage in the yard?
    This is too scam. "Goddess .... Give me protection to immunize against the fixed damage ...." It was a time when I went out for a while and said sorry to mumble.
    [Legendary archer was born.] [Arrow's arrows must hit the target and lead the target to ruin.]
    An amazing world message came up. Later, both the grid and Damien who were feeling guilty to Damian were both startled at the same time and stopped their eyes.
    "Isn't this right, Jisuka?" "Yeah... I think it's like that
    Gungseong, not a descendant of Povia. The feat of Jishu Ka, who pioneered his own way, deserved respect. "I am motivated too!"
    Demian, who was frustrated a while ago, had a new passion. "Regret." Seeing Damian look like that, the lead wasn't good enough.
    It was strangely proud.
    Damian murmured as he stared at him with his mouth in his ears.
    "Extinguishing arms." "...Let's start the next test." Yeomryong Sword rises above the air.
    Self-moving ego sword.
    Grid wondered how far he could drive Damian alone.

CatCat19, Windowsea, aqua55 and 5 others like this.