Discussion Transmigration novels you really want to be transmigrated in?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by FrontalDagger, Jun 26, 2020.

1. FrontalDagger

FrontalDagger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading so many transmigration novels, I realize no matter how much I love the story, I don't think I'd survive a day in any of the stories. Especially the transmigrated into novels or game trope, like hell I would waste my energy to pursue the original plot, destroying enemies and what nots.

So, is there any of transmigration novels you actually would like to transmigrated in and would you pursue the original plot?

2. ValiDxD

ValiDxD 『White Dragon Emperor』『Wine Lover』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to transmigrate in marvel universe with the system the mc from Marvel:My Own Path has

3. adrianvs

adrianvs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any with technology gap
    I'll use my superior knowledge to build a empire:blobhero:

thepope likes this.
  4. dreannhirt

dreannhirt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lord of the Mysteries
    There’re so many pathways to choose from.

5. John Matheus de J. L. Reis

John Matheus de J. L. Reis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno, maybe into some novel that I'm too overpower and the most powerful existence? XD

EndlessAbyss, AbrarMalik and Fallion like this.
  6. TotallyNotAnAlien

TotallyNotAnAlien Not an alien!

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll probably try to act like SCP-423, blend in and "watch the good stuff" like a true background character.

EndlessAbyss and Xxsafirex like this.
  7. LollipoPReapeR

LollipoPReapeR Frequent visitor of the Yellow Springs Resort

Reading List:
    Link
    This is an absolute no. Anything world with Cthulhu esque mythology where your sanity is in constant danger to get stronger? Hell no...

I want in on one of those Star Wars fics with gamer system or a commander type cheat.

8. Saitama.sensei

Saitama.sensei [[xiantian lifeform]]

Reading List:
    Link
    Any IET novel because they’re quite predictable.. I’d be able to cultivate and I’d also know there’s a world beyond a world beyond a world beyond a world and so on until I eventually reach a world that allows me to become the “universe controller“ or some sort of being that stands at the very apex. If that ain’t possible then I’d choose dxd world for sure :blobpats:

Senros likes this.
  9. Fallion

Fallion [Indolence Personified]

Reading List:
    Link
    Preferrably one where eternal youth is an option and a low sentient population. Oh and magic being common, none of that "limited to nobility" bs.
    I think I'd enjoy being a lumberjack for a small village or maybe a hermit.

10. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I probably wouldn't mind the 'transmigrate into a game you know well' depending on the game assuming I have the game system available. I wouldn't be too afraid if I transmigrated into most universes with the Gamer's ability either.

11. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    Any which would give me OP ability for me to be able to survive and..... do what I want. Who cares bout the plot :cookie:

Villager Anonymous likes this.
  12. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, often times the plot will kill you if it's not resolved.

Villager Anonymous likes this.
  13. eray.gns

eray.gns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Before that, they'll probably burn you for witchcraft.

14. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea so I would only agree to transmigrate into a world which would give me an OP ability—so OP I could survive the plot and anything else with it.

My logic is foolproof *nods*
    :blobchristmas:

15. AbrarMalik

AbrarMalik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably go into a black belly villian and make babies and hand them the company. And go to the countryside with Madam

16. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, but a good ability that's not OP might still give you a better chance to survive than the plot of your actual life. So you'd be better off going than staying where you are.

17. Milin

Milin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, most of the transmigration novels that I read are about war, fights and getting strong.
    If I could choose, then a peaceful world and background character, with enough strength to protect myself and others and live happily.
    But I do have a novel about modern world and business, maybe get transmigrated there and get a job.

18. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Think I would most enjoy being inserted into the MC position of any of the following given the caveat their personalities are not enforced upon me. I could follow the plot of most, but like SGS I would definitely make different choices for some of my summons.

Shoujo Grand Summoning one of the more broken system menu novels I've read... MC is a complete pedophile, but the system in of itself would be fun to have access to. Honestly would choose a number of different summons, but otherwise feel that I could do a much better job of navigating the plot of this novel then the pedophilic piece of shit the author wrote in.
    I’ve Became Able to Do Anything with My Growth Cheat, but I Can’t Seem to Get out of Being Jobless not nearly as broken as the system above, but still more then broken enough that one shouldnt have any troubles advancing. The plot should be rather easy to navigate as well.
    The hidden dungeon only I can enter another one of those utterly broken systems that could be utterly abused. The plot is rather standard tropes and wouldnt be hard to beat. MC is rather hopeless, and not very creative. So would be aeasier for many right thinking people to advance more safely.
    I’m a NEET but When I Went to Hello Work I Got Taken to Another World .... lol yup you got it, another broken system. MC is a introverted coward though, which leads to many of his tribulations. As with any of the above, as long as the MC's personality isnt enforced upon me, I should do rather well.

With that out of the way, if there were some parts of the MC's personality still attached, I would likely go with Jobless, the MC can be kind of dense at times, but easily has the best personality of the four MCs. If it was wholly me in the MC's shoes, I would go SGS without a doubt. Being able to buy abilities, items, and summons from any manga, light novel, or anime? Sounds like one of the easiest systems you could ever abuse.

FrontalDagger likes this.
  19. GoneGretel

GoneGretel Sequence 8: Student of Ratiocination

Reading List:
    Link
    LoTM or MHoAG
    wonder how long will i survive... 3 days probably... are there any transmigration novels that focuses on vacation purpose travels?
    Couch potato me don't want any battles :blobpopcorn_cool:

20. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    BTTH

I want to catch all the flames :cookie: