Spoiler Lamia Orphe is dead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Undramun

Undramun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I give up , I can't keep reading this
    For some reason I find this exhausting , the female lead is a bitch and the Male lead is a lap dog, dear God, is like watching a child trying to act like an adult, I just give up, just found another novel that is more entertaining, take care guys

2. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, don't blame you. Don't think anyone here is that hyped about this story.
    I'm mostly curious to see what happens and don't think ml is a serial killer, btw. Anyway, there's lots of mystery in here, so don't take everything at face value.
    I've read more frustrating stories, so can definitely put up with this to satisfy my curiosity, especially considering it only takes 5 mins of my time once in a blue moon when they translate a chapter.

3. Hakucyou

Hakucyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im straight up having a miilion questions marks spinning in my head after the reveal of "2 years ago"

I mean... even if Uri did cause Lamia's dead from previous time line, you dont just destroy the hand of the brother of the love of your life...
    His personality also shifted so drastically I still dont believe its the same person. It cant be... It has to be some mage impersonated him using magic or something.

And how could he behave so normally in front of Lamia, guilt free and all? I dont know... I really want to know if this is really how it is, or a hidden misunderstanding?
    I need closure, man.

Furiae19 and Creolenerd like this.
  4. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know, rather than the death of your loved one, I think you'd rather break their brother's hand.

Edit: Just to reiterate: the scale is an arm vs. a life. Think again which one is heavier.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  5. Hakucyou

Hakucyou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    B
    Personally, I think the love concept of "I will sacrifice everyone, by any means necessary, as long as you are safe" is the lazy way out. He should try to safe her AND ppl who she cares. Unless that person is intentionally trying to harm her. He already turned back time, there are other ways...

Furiae19 and Creolenerd like this.
  6. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He didn't kill anyone. A life is definitely more important than an arm.

Plus Lamia would give her life and everything for her brother. I sure hope he would give up his arm for her if need be.

From what I understood, he already turned back time multiple times and he's done everything to protect her and she still dies, so he wouldn't have as many options as you'd think.

Anyway, we don't know much information about her previous lifes, how she died etc. Maybe ml has a plan to save her and has been preparing for it?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  7. jojooxxx

jojooxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If by destroying Uri's hand forces Lamia to give the title to his brother, then it makes sense as to protect her from getting killed by the 1st prince. The theory was that she died from the previous life because she ended up together with the 2nd prince and they seem happy from the little images from the flashbacks. If they were happy and she still holds the title as what the 2nd prince keep addressing her then she'll be a great threat to the 1st prince. It makes more sense for the 1st prince to kill the 3rd prince, another theory, since the blame/suspicions will befall the 2nd prince. But if not, then there has to be some background works going on
    ps. why wouldn't you be angry with the person who destroyed your brother's future? given how everybody looked at the boy from a young age and even his father don't acknowledge his efforts. of course, she'll be protective of him she always has been. The hate is not out of context. And she already knows that his brother is not telling her the whole context so, I'm sure she'll be wise enough to slowly develop some trust and understanding towards the 2nd prince

8. wleung.xo

wleung.xo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay.... But why is the Second Prince evil? Is it his powers making him do those things (trying to kill those little girls) or was that part of his plan to make Lamia give up her title? But if it is, then why does he keep accidentally calling her duchess?

quarantine is good likes this.
  9. Fearless_Sten

Fearless_Sten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think he have been putting up with those cruel rumors about him for a long time so i think he was so annoyed at the little girl that he wanted to kill her

10. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he was annoyed when she called his mother a witch. Don't know if he wanted to kill her

seabuckthorn likes this.
  11. Haniffffffffff

Haniffffffffff Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just saw the raw of 29th chapter ummmm So did the father really cheat on their mother or not?

12. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    same question. the father denied the child in another country(?) but why the hell is he meeting a maid?
    the maid even looks like the prostitute in the blood of madam giselle

13. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You literally can't trust anyone in this manhwa, not even uri.

14. Haniffffffffff

Haniffffffffff Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. It is disturbing me really I don't like it when a nice character in my eyes being unfaithful I keep searching for any kind of spoiler but I found nothing lol guess I need wait for a couple of days later it was 14 days ago for the latest update

GOOD NEWS THE FATHER IS FAITHFUL. THE ONE WHO PLAYED WITH THE MAID WAS HIS BROTHER. PHEW

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2020
  15. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil something between ml and fl because i read a few chapters and i feel like the plot is not progressing for the better. The fl is quite stupid and annoying while the ml is also annoying. Don't really know if i'll continue to read this nevertheless it has a lot of room for character development

16. YoriSama

YoriSama Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is just my theory but it feels like the 2nd prince is desperately trying to make her into the duchess and change her future. When they went to the ball/banquet she asked him if he is going to propose to her and he says not yet and not this time. Which makes me think that he turned back time to a point where perhaps he himself was actually plotting to kill the orphe family for some reason we dont know or perhaps he was working with some who hated the orphes at the time. Hence saving her father meant more opposition for Uri to become the next heir as the father wud put more pressure for Lamia to be the instead and I feel that the deal the 2nd prince struck with her father has something to do with it as well. The 2nd prince doesnt want to have a relationship with lamia but at the same time he loves her and cant help but want to be by her side although he is holding himself back. As for Uris hand I think it has to do with the past self if the 2nd prince and not the person we see now but it feels like there is some misunderstanding and things we have yet to uncover. Also I believe originally Uri becomes the heir but something happens to him making only other successor lamia perhaps. The 2nd prince is sacrificing his relationship with lamia in the future I think completely.The mystery in this series is really killing me and it's making my brain rot

seabuckthorn and Tt123 like this.
  17. Albya

Albya New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like your theory.
    Aquila heals Uri's hand in the future chapters, but I don't know more.

18. newbornleaf

newbornleaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this really an original manhwa or did they adapt it from a novel?

19. Albya

Albya New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is an original manhwa.

20. _amna_

_amna_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So this is my theory:
    As it is clear from the translated chapters that Aquila is the descendant of the dragon or has some sort if relationship with the dragon.
    I think Lamia was his wife in the first timeline (idk if there are two or more timelines). Aquila keeps calling Lamia as Duchess which means that Lamia was the duchess in the previous timeline and was Aquila's wife. It is firstly shown that Lamia was a supporter of the 1st prince but then when she married the Aquila, 2nd prince's power most probably increased which posed a threat to 1st prince's position (Orphes are showed as a powerful family that united the south for like a long time so yeah it was quite the shock for 1st prince). This can be the reason why 1st prince killed Lamia as she was duchess and Aquila's wife.
    After that Aquila probably used the dragon's power to turn back time. So in the second timeline, Aquila purposely damaged Uri's arm so that Lamia will give up the right to succeed the dukedom to Uri (that seems to be the only reason why he did that to Uri). And in the 31st chapter of the manhua, Lamia seems to be lowkey feeling worried about Aquila but since she doesn't still love him now so when Uri says that she promised that she will get rid of the second prince, she just chooses to take side with her brother and says that they will get rid of Aquila together.
    The only problem is that Uri never told Lamia the reason or any details of why Aquila attacked him which is a big reason for the misunderstanding. Also Uri seems quite suspicious to me for some reason. Well that was I think has happened. I have only read the manhua till the 31st chapter so I dont know any further details.
    This is only my own opinion on this I may be completely wrong so plz understand.