Spoiler I Won’t Accept Your Regrets

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mmem, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Short spoiler
    the reason why carlisle hair is changed because duke croft give them 2 magic bracelets to change hair and eyes color (so raymond doesnt know that carlisle is his son). Ellie also used it, her hair change into pink and her eyes into brown. Thats why for 6 years ray cant find them

2. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Edmond become first prince of empire, and he visit raymond in his office. They were talking. Edmond really yearn for affection of ray. Ray looking at edmond and see his black hair which is royal family features but he feels weird. He thought maybe he doesnt have fatherhood affection at all becaus he didnt receive from last emperor too.

It is happened before raymond realize his feeling.
    Raymond try to investigate about edmond birth, and what happen when lize went to western kingdom. So here is a letter about investigation. i dont really get that part, but the marquis (lize dad) secretly sent midwife to western palace. So lize gave birth in secret and after that take the baby out from there. And the investigator feel it is weird, seems like lize abandon (or maybe hidden) the baby). And he ask for investigate it more

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  3. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Credit to @kaystal hanna who did translation
    Spoiler Ch 103 Part 1

Ellie POV

"Elly. I'm late, so I'll go back."
    "Mr. Jeremy, are you already going?" Carlisle, who was burying his face in the nape, raised his head.
    "Well, I think I have to go today because I have a job. I'm sorry."
    "Then, when will we see you again? I want to play with you."

Carlisle seemed to be inconvenient. He smiled at the carlisle and told me. "Elly, can I come to see Carlisle?"
    "Of course."
    "Are you leaving?"
    "Yes. I was supposed to go to an academy in the Lund kingdom."
    Jeremy smiled lightly, seeming to understand why I made this decision.
    "That's right. Tomorrow, I'm going to play around. I have something to tell Eli."
    "Yes. I'll send someone to tell you where the mansion is."
    "Thank you. Then go back carefully. Jed, see you again next time."
    "Yes, please be careful."
    "Carlisle, let's see the day after tomorrow."
    "Are you sure to see the day after tomorrow? We promise?."
    "Yes, let's make a promise," Carlisle and Jeremy, who promised with her fingers, Jeremy rubbed Carlisle's head with a smile. And soon after he had said hello, he left. With a feeling of anxiety that wasn't completely gone, I left the night market with Jed.

Spoiler Ch 103 Part 2

Ray POV

Raymond turned into the office, not the bedroom. Because it seemed like his head was going to burst right now.

“How….”

Elijah could have a child. Words that could not be spoken lingered in his mouth.

Carlisle, Elijah and Jeremy. After these three men left, he remained there for a long time. He couldn't believe what he saw was really real. A child with vivid purple eyes, a woman who ran and hugged the child calling her mother. A man with a white blonde resembling a kid's blonde. Raymond recounted the scenes of the very brief moments he had seen over and over again.

Spoiler Ch 103 Part 3

Wasn't everything a dream? Was he going crazy and seeing the illusion? He tried to deny the scenes that were repeated dozens of times, but the person who touched his shoulder flashed his mind. In the middle of the market where he stands is not a dream. He had to admit that everything he saw was real. Elijah has a child.

There is a child he does not know. If Ellie had a child, besides, if the child seems to be about six years old, it is most likely that he was his child.

However, no matter how much he recalled Carlisle's appearance, he did not see any characteristic features of the royal family. Whereas the blood of the royal family of the Egrita Empire was strong. The children who succeeded the emperor's blood almost had black hair and black eyes at the same time.

Occasionally, there was no child without any trace like Carlisle, even though only one of them was born or had a lighter child.

Spoiler Ch 103 Part 4

As if Elijah had changed her appearance, maybe she had changed the appearance of Carlisle, but Carlisle's hand, which looked at the doll to him, was clean. He seem didn't use magic tool.

However, since the child's figure was changed to a magical sphere, large ornaments were not noticeable at all. That is, Carlisle's appearance was not changed to magic. It was really purple eyes and blonde hair. Finally. It means not being his child. He isn't his child.

Carlyle's figure in Jeremy's arms came to mind clearly. In that moment, a hot flame soared. It seemed that hot things like lava melted his heart.

"No, it's not."

Taking a breath that was getting angry, he tried to find reason. So it's just a matter of finding out what's true.

4. _BlissCity_

_BlissCity_ head above the clouds

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the raw pay to read? Wait---
    Are there even raws besides KakaoPage?

5. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    chap 1-4 free and then you can read for free one chapter for a day.
    If you want to read more, you can buying cash using happy money gift card. Ive alrdy tried, it works.

6. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    ellie will meet with raymond in jail where duke croft being held. Raymond didnt recognize her appearance but there her voice familiar. Raymond let her go and meet the duke. After back to palace, raymond still think about the girl he bumped with and there is possibility that she was ellie using magic bcs he know ellie wont let her father alone in this situation, and ask his assitant called david to find about her.
    ellie will take carlisle to a musical performance. Carlisle has an interest at music and playing instruments same like raymond. Ellie said that carlisle resemble her face, but his preference is come from raymond. Like raymond leave his trait in his child (ofc he is the one who make that child with you ellie).
    ellie meet lize, and try to hide carlisle. But lize doesn't recognize her. Ellie heard the conversation between lize and other lady still call lize "lady". It is alrdy 6 years but the title didnt change. Ellie found out that lize isnt an empress. Other lady ask lize why she isnt empress yet? Even after gave a birth to emperor child? Is it a rumor true about emperor is so sensitive about empress news who left country? Did he cant forget her?. Ellie cant believe it, because untill the last time raymond say he wont love her, but now they said ray cant forget her. lize brushed it off and said it just baseless rumour, since in the fact the relationship between emperor and ellie wasnt good.

7. _BlissCity_

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no gift cards nor money.

So, since this novel has 170 chapters (according to spoilers), subtract 4 free chapters, then It would be 166 chapters. Since you can read one free chapter a day then you’ll have 167 days to complete this novel. 167 days is equal to 5 months, 2 weeks and 3 days.

*Sigh* That’s too long... Normally I can finish 200+ chapters in one day (IF the chapters are not too long).

Conclusion: It sucks to be poor :(

8. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Credit to @Kaystal Hana Isabella who translate this

Spoiler 104 Part 1

Ellie POV

"Mr. Jeremy, I missed you!"
    "I missed you too. Carlisle."

Hellan said When Carlisle hears Jeremy's coming, he washes his face in a hurry. He even ran. When Jeremy looked at Carlisle at Hellan's words, Jeremy could see his hair and pajamas.

"You have to wash your face and change clothes no matter how urgent. Come on, change clothes with Helen."

Carlisle's mouth popped out when I said it hard. “Mr Jeremy…I want to play with you.” Carlisle sneaked into Jeremy's arms while avoiding my gaze.

Jeremy hugged Carlisle. "Then, shall we go to the bathroom with you?"
    "bathroom?"
    "If you count 100 while bath and you finished changing clothes while counting 100, I'll give you a gift. How about that?"
    "Okay! Come on!" exclaimed Carlyle.

Carlisle, who had passed over, urged Jeremy to go quickly
    Spoiler 104 Part 2

Ray POV

When Ellie, Jeremy and Carlisle was having a good time, there were people approaching the mansion.

'It is said that in the kingdom of Lund, Ellie had a florist under the pseudonym. It is said that there was a good and beautiful girl who raised a boy alone.'

'She raised a child alone?

'Yes. They said she didn't have a husband. However, there were many people who misunderstood that the two of them were friends or not.'

'Looking at the mansion, it turned out that the branch manager at the top of Phoenix recently bought the property quietly. It is a mansion of a bankrupt noble located on the outskirts of the capital, so this is probably where the child was hidden.'

If Carlisle really Elijah's child and whose child he is? The more I heard Cartel's report, the more my heart seemed to burst.

If Carlisle was Jeremy's child, Elijah divorced him, and it wasn't long before he met Jeremy. It may have been that she left the empire to live quietly with Jeremy.

When did it start?
    The two people became together. The more I thought, the more I felt like I was going crazy.

"if it true. You are here. Be careful not to be noticed. "

9. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    You can read 32 chapter for 3000won, im my country currency is about 50K IDR, its quite cheap.

10. _BlissCity_

Reading List:
    Link
    Cheap or not, I really don’t have extra money. I’m still a student (high school to be exact) Without school, I don’t have pocket money. Even if I ask my parents they won’t give me some because of the pandemic and there’s really no way they’re gonna let me spend money on novels which they called useless since no knowledge can be learned from these types of books. (According to them)

I’ll guess I’ll just wallow from misery... (T_T)
    Sadd lifeee...

mishiwiux, Plum2112, DOHere and 5 others like this.
  11. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    I know how that feels. Its okay, ill post spoiler for every chapter i read.

Screamletter, Eraien, DOHere and 6 others like this.
  12. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happens to Edmond in the end ? Will he be the 2nd prince or the first prince ? I mean he still has royal blood, he may be not the crown prince but he can still be the first prince right ? And will he be on good terms with carylse (idk) ? I would feel bad if they are treating him bad just bc of his mom ):

13. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys, is it okay to spill major spoiler? Or do you prefer not to?

14. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Edmond is alrdy 1st prince. But i dont think he will stay as a prince, because he isnt emperor's child even he has royal blood he cant be an heir if there is emperor legal child (thats why lize try to kill ellie and carlisle) , he will just be a part of royal family (as cousin). But it still not revealed d yet how his end. In the prev spoiler chapter 170, it is said that raymond will not harm edmond if lize give the antidote for poisoning his family.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    Elisee, Eraien, SofiyeJaan and 32 others like this.
  15. Pearl1995

Pearl1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give us any spoiler you have!

I'm dying to know more!! o_O:sneaky:

Diraaroo likes this.
  16. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    so there is another dukedom beside croft family in egrita empire. Duke droit (드로이트) is one of former emperor and crown prince follower. he believed that pure blood has a highest position and cant accept raymond as he is illegitimate child. and after raymond take the crown, duke droit lose his power.
    and this duke has a plan to take down raymond. Lize and her father have work together with him (seems like he know that edmond isnt ray son because he despite ray, why should he help edmond to secure his position in royal family).

additional info
    jeremy know that lize isnt a good person. she may looks innocent out side and like a gentle woman , but her heart is spiteful. she will cut away everything that hinder her way forward.
    Jeremy is also known duke detroit, and even tell him to not trust marquis shios (lize dad) also lize herself.
    I dont know what relationship between jeremy and duke droit. but for sure jeremy is a good guy, he try to help lize and carlisle.

17. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    o
    okaay, ill post another spoiler.

18. Esmerid

Esmerid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes please! Any spoiler is okay :blobpopcorn_cool:

DOHere likes this.
  19. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Jeremy is duke droit son. He called him father when he found out that the duke hanged in his bedroom.
    So she is trying to kill ellie and carlisle by burning them in a mansion, but will blame duke droit for that crime. she also make it as duke droit who made the trap and lead both of ellie and carlisle to die. but her plan is failed because ray saved them. So she asked her underling (called Lilla, idk who s/he is) to kill duke droit and make it as a suicide.