Spoiler second life ranker

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ausare, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Lucifer mu

Lucifer mu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell my where can i read it?

2. Ausare

Ausare Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Rahan06

Rahan06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Claire00

Claire00 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May i know where can i read it till Chapter 250 like you're saying ? I got hang at Chapter 139.

5. Sitron17

Sitron17 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. lynnell246

lynnell246 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me who the black King is?

7. TsukiSetsu

TsukiSetsu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler on MC's brother's daughter?

8. lawlogic77

lawlogic77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for the info, the novel already end in chapter 800

Asami, mheissy and Choct15 like this.
  9. Sitron17

Reading List:
    Link
    i really like what a read!!
    im on chapter 172 and i have more question than answer.
    what kindred want ? what did he do to king monkey?
    did he will transform an GOD yeon woo ? what is he ?
    will he have a clue for is brother ?

10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Does this have anything to do with Tower of God?

11. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No

kiara8 likes this.
  12. EPW

EPW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Athena is technically Yeonwoo's niece lol

13. sap00

sap00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @EPW can you give some spoilers about his brother and the black king ?

14. CoweyBell

CoweyBell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ??????
    WAIT WHAT DO YOU MEANNNN

15. EPW

EPW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think I can describe black king properly because of mtl, but from what I understand the tower is created to seal the black king(make him stay asleep), the universe exist because black king is dreaming (the dream is the universe) and if he awake, the dream will be gone and the world/universe will be destroy. Well you can only wait for someone to explain black king alot better than me or wait until chapter 500-700... I don't really remember when black king start to be properly explain. sry for bad english

Yeon-woo will be able to meet with his brother around chapter 351 but only part of his soul that Jeong-woo left in the clockwork to make the diary, then he will help Yeon-woo create something similar to heaven's wing skill, the other part of Jeong-woo soul got trapped (trapped might not be the best word for this) together with mother (Yeon-woo's and Jeong-woo's mother)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020
  16. Magnus183

Magnus183 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro.. You just dropped a bomb and just gonna leave?!?!?

WE NEED MOREE SPOILERSSSSSSS!!!!

Marane101 and mheissy like this.
  17. Sitron17

Reading List:
    Link
    if you read the page above you will read some spoil about is niece; their someone whoo talk about her

18. EPW

EPW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when I say Athena is technically Yeon-woo niece, I am not talking about Sesha but she is... technically Athena cousin... now let your imagination run wild and make your own theory XD until someone or me give more info

19. MuyBuy

MuyBuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lady/man/non-binary this is a spoilers forum, not a teaser one. So could you please enlighten us with your knowledge? :aww::aww:

Peerly likes this.
  20. EPW

EPW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So Yeon-woo father is actually Kronos, and his mother is actually Leah, from what I get, Kronos succeed Uranus and became the leader of Olympus then he managed to defeat Gaia/mother earth but got cursed in the end by Gaia that slowly corrupt his mind making him a tyrant and eat his children (because Gaia curse him so he will die in his child hand), Leah then save the youngest son(Zeus) from kronos, and Zeus grow up until he finally defeat Kronos (btw the tower is not exist yet at this time, to my knowledge). Kronos body and power got split into 3 (to Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon).

But somehow Kronos's soul(maybe not soul but I don't know how to describe it) survive and try to build his own myth again, reborn as multiple life in earth, creating legend after legend in preparation for his recovery/reascent to godhood (btw the curse kind a got lifted already so Kronos is kinda sane right now), but Leah still love Kronos, wanting a peaceful family life with her children and Kronos, and also predict a tragedy that will happen to her familly, so she decided to set up some kind of lagacy in tower because she believe Kronos is still alive and will return(tower already exist and many god and devil society got trapped in tower) and get out of the tower by sacrificing her immortality(I don't know if I remember correctly but her soul got hurt) manage to predict where Kronos might be(earth) and reborn as korean (manage to get the right timing for her rebirth/reincarnation and also the correct location to meet Kronos... wow), manage to find Kronos, having a happy life with him(Kronos is more humane in this live thx to Leah), Kronos also find out who Leah was after she give birth to Yeon-woo and Jeong-woo.

Kronos finding out Leah identity and her soul getting weaker because escaping from tower hurt her soul in the process, go around the world trying to find cure, then Jeong-woo get into tower to find cure(this is related to Leah prediction about tragedy that going to hit her family), Kronos follow Jeong-woo into the tower to find him and get him out fo tower, but Allfoon (All for one, I don't know what is the correct translation for his name) trap him because NO GOD/TRANSCENDENT BELOW FLOOR 77, btw he is the son of the creator of the tower(If I remember correctly Thousand Heaven create the tower... well someone find out what is the correct translation for thousand heaven), trap Kronos somehow and finally Yeong-woo go to tower... poor Leah sacrificing so much but the tragedy still happen and she finally pass away on earth, but trying to somehow help her family, go to the dark(I don't know how to explain this but the dark is related to Dark King), finding Jeong-woo other half of his soul, escape the dark with Jeong-woo and Jeong-woo using dragon eye trying to learn his mother space time power(she is after all still god in the pass) and seal himselft and Leah in a seperated space from the universe.

Oh yea, Yeong-woo meet Kronos, revive him, and also make Ares, Hermes, and Athena and some other his Apostle. tower got destroy, asgard got destroy by Olympus under Yeon-woo order after the one horned king/Yeon-woo teacher got assasinated/kill. Earth is a mess, Yeon-woo became Dark King ego.
    Sorry for the bad english and sorry for my poor explanation so... wait till someone expalin it better then me

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020