Spoiler The Villain's Savior

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, May 5, 2019.

1. verraol

verraol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 47 out guys, seems like the prince is about to show his seal on his arm and everyone freaks out, man what a cliffhanger:facepalm:

2. domi28

domi28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably people with sentence has power in this world. Azef has sentence but is hidden and leter when he will confront devil the sentence will appear.( probably devil will tell him a story when Mc was young and she saved him. Unfortunately because of this she died). The sentence probably doesn't show up at the same time because prince has it and at the same time Mc's sister(his soulmate) doesn't have a sentence.

3. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

This is ch: 42 translated

syofiaa, Hakwifey7, Tt123 and 4 others like this.
  4. Fearless_Sten

Fearless_Sten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone translate chapter 48 ?

5. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

(MTL)
    Azeph and LJ are watching Prince Alchester using the mana power to purify the area...(i think) . [Now when Azeph was fighting the demon in the previous chapters, the demon was surprised the Azeph has blue mana vs the white mana that Prince Alchester has...and the demon mentions the last person he encountered with mana was Alchester . Also the demon is after LJ because of the "sentence" which I believe refers the sign that appeared on LJ's shoulder. I don't know Korean and it's hard to sometimes grasp between the lines.]

They greet each other, Prince more casual, whereas Azeph is more formal...and the prince says "More than that...you are still the same." indicating they know each other.

LJ recalls the prince was banished at the age of 5 from the kingdom and due to his talent and charisma was able to attract a following and many admired him.

LJ is recalling the memory and get's embarrassed that she didn't properly greet the prince so she quickly pays her respects when the prince quickly approaches her which freaks Azeph out because he's very possessive and tells the prince LJ is his fiance and that the Duke, LJ's father has given the couple his blessing.

Then the prince sees the mark of the devil on her and ends up curing her with his mana. The prince tells Azeph you owe me a debt...which I think is him curing LJ..unsure..translation. Azeph asks him how did he come to the mansion so quickly and they talk about how Alchester had to be careful. Then they both goat each other about being "...monsters".

Azeph sighs and invites the prince into the house...when...the prince suddenly asks LJ...Are you the holder of a sentence (sign of god)...

This freaks Azeph out as Azeph doesn't have the pairing emblem...and the chapter ends with the prince asking..."does your sign look like this..."

6. Fearless_Sten

Fearless_Sten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you UwU

7. _potato

_potato Keeps dropping novels ㅠㅠ

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually..... Azef and the exiled prince powers
    It is pretty rare in the kingdom to be 'blessed' by spirits but Azef was naturally gifted with ice magic. He doesn't like using it so he just secretly practices and never uses it in front of others to hide his skills. Another reason he doesn't like it is because he doesn't want to feel cold, which is like a trauma i think(?).

The prince has light magic that can make him move fast.. Etc

8. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
    @domi28 @Fictionaddiction @limulimu tks a lot guys !

@Animuislyf Interesting ; tks ! do the twin sisters have powers too? what about those blessed people' s mission ? what are our dark forces planning except eating tasty souls ? helping the 2d prince to take the crown, destroying the world ?
    Nothing to do with this point but do you know why Azef's parents were killed by Zay's father?
    :love:

syofiaa and Mikaa like this.
  9. _potato

_potato Keeps dropping novels ㅠㅠ

Reading List:
    Link
    Eljay has the power to look into the past and change it cause she’s loved by their god.

The sister...(i dont remember much... most probably no?).

The real villain for this is the emperor and the devil. The prince dies in one of his attacks on the two couples. The devil wants both alcete and azef’s soul cause its tasty so he does what he can to make them fall and despair. (If there is another reason, i dont remember.. really.)

The twist is that azef’s parents weren’t killed by his father but the emperor’s knights. The father was just there to save Azef, as 3 year old Eljay’s request(she can see through the past/future and change it), but he ran away thinking that they were the ones who killed his parents and burned his house.

10. SamSam

SamSam class' ...pas class' !

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Sasikarn

Sasikarn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

May i know is prince alcete alive until the end? Because he pair with EJ’s sister.

12. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, he is the 2nd Prince, and he is the good one, and he is the soulmate of MC sis, so i think he will be alive :blobexpressionless::hmm:

13. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain what goes on in the raws 48-50?

14. Yumyum

Yumyum New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this chapter full of kissess
    I’ll spoil u chap 50 BC ITS MY FAV CHAPTER SO FAR❣️❣️
    Btw i copy this from google translate, so if you find the text weird, yeah—
    Google translate
    And im not really good at grammar so pardon my english
    Btw this is not ALL the scene in ch 50, there’s more ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    so eljay and azef having a night talk, on bed .Eljay tell him, that she love him with or without sentece.
    Azef use his mana(?) to turn off the light candle and When azef lay next to eljay he thought abt kind of(?) realizing he has someone he loves now
    Azef: (so warm and soft, i get it now.
    Wouldn't this be normal?
    Yes, it is so beautiful and sublime as it is.
    not from robbing someone.
    the act of sharing each other.
    You don't have to squeeze through people
    and squeeze.)
    Azef: Jay.. I have an enemy who killed my family and made me miserable.
    I've been looking for years, but still dont know who it is...
    ..I don't even know how many people.
    I definitely wanted to find it and tear it with my own hands to kill it.
    Because I believed that I was looking for a reason to live.
    Eljay : azef...
    Azef : But now I'm not trying to find it. It was silly.
    More important is here now.
    Forget everything and be loved like everyone else,
    love,
    I want to live like that...
    I think I can do that if Jay stays with me.
    eljay : of course i will.
    (Eljay kiss azef hereee❣️❣️)
    Eljay : i will be with you forever
    And
    azef cried— T_T
    In the end of chap 50
    There’s a glimpse scene showing
    Eljay’s sister (forgot the name) fell from her horse. Then a man appeared to help andd yepp~~
    That’s alchester .

15. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Adding to above post by @Yumyum.

@Yumyum - I so agree these were 3 lovely and incredible moving chapters between Azeph and Jay.

Aseph welcomes the prince into his home and making sure the Prince has the best comforts he can offer. The Prince comments that he's suprised how Azpeh has given him the excellent accommodations when shortly Azeph was going to attack him back outside as he approached LJ. Azeph denies it but the Prince tells Azeph he's kidding but he does know Azeph and would not do anything to provoke him.

The prince invites Azeph and talk and Azeph asks the Prince about "the sentence", the pairing symbol. Aseph wonders if the Prince recalls anyone who as broken it before. The prince said yes. There's a character named Zichelion (MTL sp?) who experimented on how to remove the sentence. Zichelion was successful in doing so. Azeph asks if the person survive the experiment. The prince says "yes" but they did not live long after. People who lose the seal/sentence have strong emotion of loss and that they end up killing themselves. So none has ever survived past a few days. The prince mentions that Zichelion enjoyed "extracting sentences" from living people. Then Prince Alchester remembers the threat from Zichelion saying he will wait for the right time when Prince Alchester finds his mate and Zichelion will kill the prince's mate right in front of him.

As Azeph leaves, the prince cautions him about "picking up" someone else's sentence as it's an "act of Goddess cursing...if you are a descendant of the devil, you are also a child of a goddess."

We're in the scene of LJ going to her room and Azeph is there and he knows how frightened LJ was due to the devil that attacked her and can't forgive himself for her pain. She tells him he also needs him to care for himself. He compares himself to her and how pure she is and how tainted he is.

As they're making out - LJ is nervous as how far he will go but he reassures her he just wants to feel her warmth and softness as she is real, being there with him is real.

In chp 50 Azeph recalls his response to the Prince's caution saying "I'm a child of the goddess without a sentence?" and also Azeph is bitter asking if the Goddes was truely fair, then give sentences to divide people? The prince then asks Azeph how long has LJ had her sentence? Azeph wonders why the prince is asking and Prince Alchester tells Azeph that when he saw her sentence he had a strange thought that there is something strange about the symbol than other sentence holders.

The rest of chapter 50 is as @Yumyum posted.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020
  16. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapter came out in newtoki. And yay! The prince and the twin sister finally met!

17. Eurica_effect

Eurica_effect Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking at it, isn’t it weird that different looking guys like girls with the same face.

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  18. hahahatdog

hahahatdog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh no i dont think so do you feel in love with just because of their face? If yes, its probably just an attraction.

syofiaa and Mitsuki000 like this.
  19. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you. Personally, to me they both look different. Yes they have different color eyes but they also look different. I don't know how, but I see it. And they have different personalities.
    People who are twins are individuals. Yes they were born in pairs but they each have their own unique qualities that make them them.

20. Eurica_effect

Eurica_effect Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh yeah that’s why I didn’t say love or how they’re different on the inside.