LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    These kids and adults have no idea of the future studying boot camp that they will remember for a lifetime. Rest. In. Books.

QainanM, Paps and Korleone like this.
  2. heroeric

heroeric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the author still releasing chapters. And what is the latest chapter of both the main story and extra chapter has the author released

Paps likes this.
  3. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    makoto is not the one teaching so it should not be that bad.

Paps likes this.
  4. secretish

secretish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's even worse; the teachers are being picked by Tomoe, and the people she's picking them for already annoyed her by questioning Makoto's generosity. The adults especially will probably have to study insanely hard, like a mini-version of what that one lady that was given Makoto's parents' home country had to do.

kyoshijiro and Paps like this.
  5. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    still better then beeing on deaths door all the time.

Paps likes this.
  6. HiroBlaze

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL you guys already forgot about Ema drilling how-to-be-a-ruler 101 into the Kaleneon Eldest sister. One sister was a librarian and the other a waitress.

I remember her asking why Makoto doesn't have to go through this leadership boot camp. Then Spartan Ema asked her if she could create a giant lake with a magical Brid attack or demolish mountains or change the landscape by battling.

Past Tomoe may have been more lenient, but the current maiden in love Tomoe is here to learn about hyuman children and she will raise them into loyal foot soldie- I mean students that may immigrate to Asora. No experimentation at all. Haha.

Makoto really reminds me of the ascended god Hachiman looking back (Shinto & Buddhism). I can see him becoming something similar for Asora at the very least.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
    kyoshijiro, clmbheat, QainanM and 3 others like this.
  7. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chapter 54 of the manga is out and I can't wait for the chaoter with the creation of the lake. I have a mental image of it and I want to see if the artist can make it as awesome as my head is right now :p

kyoshijiro and Paps like this.
  8. ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Double release. 319 and 320 out

9. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    Makoto got NTRed in the new chapter. Haha

10. DragooMind

DragooMind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not NTR when he wasnt interrestet in them in the first place

Paps and Korleone like this.
  11. Tarrian

Tarrian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He already has an enforcer and a spy/assassin as his brides-to-be, I don't think that it was a matter of interest... Rembrandt's daughters didn't even really register in comparison.

Paps and Korleone like this.
  12. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, Makoto wasn't really interested in Tomoe and Mio until very recently. It wasn't until he, Tomoe, and Aznoval were heading to meet Futsu that he realized he had romantic feelings for them. Plus it wouldn't have been ethical for him to be in a relationship with his students, but they are about to graduate. The past few years (its been about 3-4 years since Makoto entered the world when he was 17, and is now said to be over 20), the sisters have been planning to marry him and have been scaring away the competition, then literally the day Makoto becomes interested in romance, they fall for someone else.
    Some have speculated this is all a misunderstanding, mainly because while Yuno was hinted to have become interested in Misura, Sif falling for him is completely out of nowhere, and it seems Zara not reporting about it was really weird. I believe the reasoning was that because Tomoe was interested in Misura (I think she is planning a Lime 2.0) , getting closer to him might allow them to get closer to Tomoe which means they would have a chance at Makoto.

Edit: tldr- Basically its so out of nowhere and badly timed that it is more likely a misunderstanding that will set up a relationship between them and Makoto.

Edit2: Btw, whats up with the students ages? Yuno is 15 at the start of the story, and I think it was implied the sisters have been attending the academy before they fell to the curse, due to their former behavior known by all the students. Yet Sif, who should now be 22-23 (she was 19 at the start) is still attending, so is the guy that had a wife and kid at the start. Is it middleschool + highschool + university or does the school just not care what age you attend.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2020
    Paps likes this.
  13. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am kind of confused by the chapter. Are Yuno and Sif actually in love with Misura or could it possibly be something else? Also is this Rio really that dumb? The dude must have some sort of intelligence network telling him that Makoto and his people are too strong to be messed with! Why is he poking a sleeping dragon?!

Paps likes this.
  14. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, the girl who shows they adore you and likes you got stolen.

15. HiroBlaze

Reading List:
    Link
    If you read between the lines, Makoto was always interested in Tomoe and Mio. You can see it come out in his monologue and narrative sometimes. However, he never took initiative and was very evasive about it. The reason for that is due to Makoto wavering between his former lifestyle and the current life in Asora/Bug's world, he had a detached view like one of a spectator or a foreigner who was only there temporarily. That view has not changed so much, but Tomoe + Mio are now considered more than just family to Makoto now. Asora is not something that Makoto will forsake and is now his home.

I don't think any hyuman even had a chance with Makoto unless you count the Kaleneon sisters (Subordinates) or Toa siblings (closer to colleagues or friends). Sif and Yuno liked him for about 2 years nearly? I think it might be a prank of sorts... Misura might have pissed off the sisters somehow. The sisters know that their father will plead to Makoto for help somehow.

Well they could also genuinely like Misura, but.... now this is big but... he's a dead man.

Paps, CountryMage and Korleone like this.
  16. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't if they really started to fancy Misura, it is doubtful.

People are underestimating those sisters, I feel like it is a plot & very suspect of them. I feel they are trying to rile up their dad as they started to like some random dude, compared to liking Makoto who Rembrandt was all chill & positive about... they are planning to make the dad no longer be chill, laid back & get him to force a relationship with Makoto. Rembrandt & the sisters were all planning to take this slowly & win him over but now, I feel like it is more direct & aggressive.

That or the author can't find it herself or himself to develop the sisters as main characters/heroines alongside Tomoe & Mio. It is probably a way to develop the sisters into heroines or give them a new path/love as not heroines for the MC. So, it's appropriate to get a conclusion considering the development between Mio, Tomoe & Makoto... these are loose strings that needed a clearer path.

Paps likes this.
  17. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    It was obvious he was into Tomoe and Mio, lets not forget the reason his first hyuman kills were so memorable, he met the girl, while trying to get some "alone time" away from his bodyguards, to relieve built up stress. Only reason nothing happened until now, is that his indecisiveness lost him the initiative, and he had family zoned them before he realized, though he was still willing to give Mio (and if things followed similarly then, Tomoe), a physical relationship back when they took Kaleneon.

Paps likes this.
  18. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was hesitant because of his connection with them through their contract. He was not sure if it was genuine because the contract influenced them & also considering his past back in Japan, it made sense. Even now, he's still trying to figure out or not sure, as the contract were in a way also a wall. I imagine you wouldn't want to be in a relationship & have doubts about it because it might be influenced by a contract or you are only connected because of a contract.

Paps likes this.
  19. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    That was cleared up when Mio said no, though.

Paps and clmbheat like this.
  20. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think everything can be cleared up, there will always be doubts & I feel that it lead to one of the influenced for Makoto to open up a relationship with Mio & Tomoe.