Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Sturdza

Sturdza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [The duration of immortality is over.]
    [It took 30,900 damage.]
    [I died.]
    "It's different than what I heard from the grid.
    Yeah."
    Just like the former Chedaka guild members, Jishuka also came in to nail the grid's ex-death.
    After all sorts of hardships, he reached the cave at the northern end and got Pagma's banner...
    The former Legendary class ex-Grid's ex-talk was to stimulate the fantasy of the Chedaka guild members, and Grid used to repeat the same story over and over again to colleagues who wanted to keep hearing the story.
    "The grid was said to have had no immortality right after the job change. Jishuka was different. She changed her mind from the beginning and enjoyed the immortal effect. Thanks to this, she was able to endure Agnus's blow and counterattack."
    Then the result was a defeat.
    Agnus was really terribly strong.
    In short, they drove the troops of the royal kingdom to the brink of destruction.
    When I grew up, I was beaten up by <Flying Up!> and never fell. *....Honestly, it's several times above me, and even if the timing of the surprise was a little out of order, I wouldn't have enjoyed this luck.
    It was valid that Agnus, who had consumed all of the Death Knight, was aiming for the timing to resurrect the Legion of the Dead. I was sorry for the people and soldiers of the country, but it was worth the wait.
    'My ability wasn't enough to help you from the start. beauty
    I will not.
    If you joined the front line from the beginning, there is a great likelihood that your dog would have been killed.
    Death Knight and Richie could not stand the saturation. There may not have been a situation in which he met Lanstier.
    "That monster is a player like us...
    Jishuka is one of the talents representing 2 billion players. Comprehensive combat power was within the ten fingers.
    But even such a Jishka felt a wall to Lanstier, one of Agnus' summons. If Agnus did not use magic, but Chishka is more likely to lose to Lanstier. In addition, Agnus had Rich Mood and several more Death Knights.
    An unknown wizard boy also noticed.
    It was Jishka's judgment that Agnus alone could steal dozens of high rankers.
    'Almost a grid-class.... Of course, I can assert this one.
    Agnus is weaker than the grid. Nom's Undead Legion cannot defeat the Grid's Item Legion. However, if you think about whether the composition will be maintained after two or three years, well... Agnus's potential is too high.
    At the moment, Agnus noticed that he couldn't personalize his job characteristics. Skills used compared to grid
    The smallest number is the proof.
    'Well, no matter how hard you counted.' I'm by the side of the grid. This'Gungseong Jishuka' will protect the grid.
    Jishuka's current level of determination to provoke ... is 1. Unlike the grid, the benefits were immortalized immediately after the job change, but the level was the same as the grid. But there was a clear difference. I heard that the grid went through a continuous level of downtime shortly after the job change.
    [Hidden Quest *Proof of birth (1)* will proceed.]
    Jishuka had the opportunity to restore the level.
    Proof of birth was a linked chest that proceeded to a total of 6 stages, and each level was recovered by dozens of lost levels. If you completed all of them up to step 6, you seemed to recover to at least 350 levels. By inheriting the skills of others, legends
    Unlike the old grid, is it a benefit gained because it became a legend only by its own power?
    To think so, Krowzel's level recovery was also slow. 'Is the action taken as the average level of users has increased?'
    The top rankers are aiming at level 400. In this situation, starting the game again from level 1 actually meant folding the game.
    All.
    On the other hand, the rankers at the time the grid was changed and the level was reset were only at the 200 level level, and the rankers at the time when the level of Krausel was reset were aiming at the mid-300 level.
    This means that even if the level is reset, there was enough room to catch up. On the other hand, the level of experience in the late 300s level is different. In particular, it has been hell since level 380. Even Jishuka is a person who has taken a level above 380. Start with her level 1 again
    It was too harsh. 'Maybe the former timing of Grid and Krausel was faster than the predictions of S.A....
    They are great people. I deserve to be my goal. And sooner or later I will be shouldering them. Ji-sik, who smiled with pity and a pleasant smile, activated <Cheonrian>. It is an evolved version of the Hawk Eye.
    The view of Jishuka, which has changed like a satellite, can be seen all over Karas at a glance.
    I put it.
    All of Karas' topographical features and circumstances were communicated to Jishuka. .....It will take some time to adapt.'
    The all-new form of vision created a bit of tension even in the world's Jishu.
    Swallowing, she swallowed the dry saliva, and presented the palace about three kilometers ahead.
    The figure of Agnus dying surrounded by the soldiers of the country was seen.
    It seemed just before the end of the undead period. It's not Jishka that will take the chance. Intermittent. Pull the protests of the Zhuzak Palace. Then, the lock-on system, which has never been before, has been activated.
    After aiming, even if aiming was disturbed, the system kept aiming instead. 'I'm crazy?'
    The time it takes to aim the target is drastically reduced.
    Pang-!
    The speed of shooting a bow increases. Pooh-!!
    Archery's arrows were faster than bullets and as precise as missiles.
    only.
    [Inflicted 135 damage to the target.]
    "....Ana." Legend class was not universal.
    With only 1 level of Jishka's attack power, he couldn't hurt Agnus at all, passing the mid-300 level.
    Still, Jisuka's mood wasn't too bad.
    Aaahhh...
    Agnus, crushed in the window of the surviving soldiers, was oxidizing in white light. And Jishuka clearly helped him die. I deeply died just a little bit ago, so my stomach was exhausted.
    But at the same time, I felt anxious. 'I think he will come back again because of his personality.
    Agnus could not have attacked the royal palace without any purpose. And he never misses a one-door prey. He will definitely come back. 'But even the best Agnus would need at least ten days or more to bring together thousands of troops again?'
    I just want to die
    If not, you won't be able to believe in only a few Death Knights.
    * Until then, I need to recover the level as much as possible and get the arrows of Perm.'
    Jillian's face smiled as she planned.
    From the standpoint of her dream of Z-Zone since she first started playing, it is a pleasure to collide with other competitors. It's a chance to smash the other person. ***
    "It's finished. How do you like it?"
    "....Yes, of course I like it. I'm going to want to go to Borough." "If you have anything to ask, come back again. Thank you always."
    "I'm always grateful..."
    Damian embraces Grid's new shield and armor.
    He, who would have been happy to fly as usual, left the blacksmith with a depressed look.
    The burden of my heart was too great to be happy.
    No way I'm going to be defeated by a sword...
    Damn, damn, damn. Unlike Damian, who can't stand the feeling of self-destruction and sighs, Grid's facial expressions show off him. 'You're imaginative.'
    The power of Yeomryong Sword was awesome. The river of the guy who judges and acts alone, shines dragon words and shoots breath
    Ham transcended quite a few rankers. Due to the structure of Yeomryong Sword, non-grid players were unable to fight and win Yeomryong Sword.
    First of all, the first weapon was that the endurance was infinite.
    The player has a limit to the health and stamina, while the sword dragon sword has no limit. Without getting tired. It continued to drive the other party without destroying it, which made the other party tired. Since there is no separate sum, insufficient attack power is used to fix the breath.
    Even after the unknown was filled, the effect of false verbs that neutralized the object was absolutely excellent. However, the biggest strength of Yeomryong Sword was that it only allowed the grid as the owner.
    Damian, who judged that there was no chance after continuing the battle with Yeomlonggeom, aimed for the suppression of Yeomryonggeom and succeeded in grasping the handle of Yeomryonggeom.....
    As a result, there is no way to defeat Yeomyong Sword as a target for fighting Yeomryong Sword.
    It was possible to make a draw by binding or ruining it with magical powers, but it was impossible to win.
    From dehydration to salty sword... The grid really felt like I had a thousand horses.
    Even after fighting the 13th great devil Beled again, there was a certain number of fellow initiates. *By the way.
    The grid that checked the time frowned.
    A reminder of the birth of Gungseong came to mind, and two days have already passed, but Jishka has not returned. When asked when they would show the power of Gungseong, only a short answer was returned.
    Honestly, the grid was sad.
    As soon as I became a legend, I thought I would run and ask for congratulations. 'It would be very difficult to start from level 1 again.' Jishuka was a likable opposite sex friend and colleague,
    Was one of the biggest powers.
    Grid was willing to help her for months and years.
    However, the strong self-esteem, Jishu Ka seemed to plan to restore the level by himself. 'Foot. You're going to do something.
    He helped me a lot when I was in trouble. I don't know why you think it's easy to get help when you're in trouble.
    The sighing grid returned to the palace. And supplementing white throat
    In order to leave for Dongdae Look, he hardened.
    "Heoheo, Heo-ho.... Grid."
    The shadow that protects the Temputuk.
    The lively lung aker, who had never seen anything distracted, appeared as a wounded mole and fell by the side of the grid. "Faker! Hey! What's going on?!" The startled grid was amazed when it was boosting Faker. It dies.
    A poison that was so powerful that it was impossible to decipher was spread throughout Faker's body.
    "Hwang...." "Wait! Don't tell me! Just call Ruby...."
    "Emperor...."
    "Faker!"
    "The Emperor..."
    north.
    Faker's hand, who couldn't speak to the end, falls onto the cold marble floor. The grid that embraces Faker is a temple
    I tried. "Faker language!"
    Aaahhh...
    Faker's body was oxidized to a jet color.
    And two seconds later.
    "The Emperor is alive." Paker, who was resurrected with a fine appearance, approached the grid.
    Sorry, a rough, sloppy grid arose quietly. "What are you saying? Emperor Basara won.
    So you're still alive, aren't you?"
    "Juanderk. Eclipse has it. It doesn't feel good."

Windowsea, Tzedakah, aqua55 and 5 others like this.
  2. Beso

Beso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

It's a chapter that makes you wanna say "what the fuck?" at many parts, but interesting to the end.

Finally, Jishuka and Faker got some action to show and Jishuka finally a legend and Faker soon will be a one and good they will not stay at low levels for a long time like Grid , Kraugel and Yura.

Maybe next it will be Ruby to become or maybe someone else entirely unexpected nevertheless this one novel one don't get tired of reading and enjoys every new chapter ( looking forward to when grid becomes half-god).

Thanks for the chapter!!.

3. Shatteredsun

Shatteredsun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s Juanderk the emperor?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2020
  4. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    It's Emperor Juander Saharan, the previous Emperor of the Saharan Empire, here it is said he is alive and maybe he was saved by the [Eclipse] - an assassination organisation and whoever the hell becames its leader is called [Lantier] (This may be Legendary Assassin or not). Present head and current Lantier is the former one of the five pillars of the Saharan Empire-The Warrior Captain Bain (also know as Emperor's Shadow). So the Emperor Juander might have been saved by him, or it might have been his strategy to trick everyone who once fought for the throne (It is most likely wrong but something is very amiss). As there was Faker's quest to know about the [Eclipse] and all former Lantiers to become a Legendary Assassin, so he might have stumbled upon some of the unknown information and this fucking shit thing happened to him. But the story really took a good twist maybe Grid will have to kill Emperor Juander by his own hands or something bad done to the Emperor and is being held as a captive by the [Eclipse]. Some of these are my assumptions but as I always say we'll see what happens next let the game begin.

Tzedakah likes this.
  5. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Most of the legendary class players in Satisfy are somehow related to Korea.
    Well, Agnus being the only exception I guess.

LordDanny likes this.
  6. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. And there will be more, like:

Eat Spicy Jokbal - [Dungeon Maker](Growth type hidden class) currently at the Unique-rating.

Ruby (Grid's sister Shin Sehee) - [Saintess] there is a speculation from many fans that it may grow to the Myth-rating.

Jishuka - [Bow Saint], while she may be from Brazil but is currently living in Korea.

Faker - [Legendary Assassin] (It may also be a Descendant class) - he will most likely get this class. His Grandfather was the real Faker and Korean, so he is also a Korean lineage.

And we all know about Grid and Yura are natives, and Kraugel's lineage is also from Korea.

And if we leave Korea aside for some moments then there is something like: WTF is going on in [Overgeared Kingdom].
    That place is the centre of Legends in [Satisfy World] after the [Tower of Wisdom].

[Legends] of the [Overgeared Kingdom]:

Grid - [Pagma's Descendant], [Duke of Wisdom] {class} and [Magic Swordsman of the Epics]. He has gone beyond a [Legend] due to his [Divinity] and [Blacksmithing Skills].

Braham - [Legendary Great Magician]. He had gone beyond a [Legend] after defeating the [Hydra].

Khan - [Legendary Blacksmith]. He became like this because of his compassion for Grid. Although he died the same time he became a [Legend]

Piaro - [Legendary Farmer]. He is a great fighter and the greatest farmer of this era. The very root of Overgeared Kingdom's survival in many bad times.

Mercedes - [Legendary Knight]. A very powerful fighter, if she completely develops her [Keen Insight] skill then she will even leave her name even in Gods' history.

Yura - [Demon Slayer]. The no.1 asset of [Overgeared Kingdom] or to say of the [Satisfy World] against the [Great Demons].

Hurent - [Aura Master] and [Legendary Farmer Piaro's Successor]. He will become a [Legend] eventually.

Asmophel - [Legendary Soldier]. There is a prediction that he will also become a [Legend].

So by this point of view Korea is nothing against [Overgeared Kingdom]. How hilarious does it sound? Yeah because I literally compared fantasy and real worlds, so it may look like foolishness but it was only for fun.

So by all this we already know that author is a Korean so he will show that somewhere otherwise in Korea people don't even read his work what will happen? Everyone does things like to show their nation that they are true nationalist, and the end result of that is, in this novel that many of the [Legends] who appear in the stories will have their some connections to Korea, and we can't say anything because we really like this f*cking shit of a novel. And keep one thing in your mind always that we all are humans eventually, means we are particularly same with each other whatever the religion, nation and customs may be at your place. Although some upper echelons of every nation try to find fault with others and many may brainwash or threaten their citizens that is particularly other thing. Terrorism or to particularly say terrorists are aside from these because according to us they have gone [Paths] from where we can't even urge them to back up so we simply destroy them like a simple [Cancer]. You can comment on this post whatever you like, it my seem a lecture to all of you but these are some of the morals I particularly believe to be true in may life. And to state as a matter of fact I am not criticising anyone.

Thanks for reading this f*cking shit (This may seem like after reading all this haha ha ha, and also sorry for writing this).

Beso, Tzedakah and Kisaki34 like this.
  7. Tzedakah

Tzedakah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I could not, for the life of me, understand that last part. Bringing Juander back to life is definitely a bit odd. I thought his body was completely destroyed during his sacrifice. However, I'm all for bringing Bain back into the story. I like the idea that he has a connection with Eclipse too. He seemed like the second strongest in the empire and his disappearance always confused me. He seemed extremely loyal to the emperor so I'd be shocked if the "resurrected" Juander turned out to be fake.

Something shady must be going on in the empire. Juander died on good terms with Grid, yet Faker is coming back poisoned (Hydra's poison!?). I doubt Juander would have any bad will towards Grid considering everything Grid has done for the Empire/world. Faker probably discovered something about the Abyss and was discovered by the Eclipse. Unlike Helena, there is no chance that Bain will be a pushover. We also have to consider what Prince Dulandul will be doing during all this. He was looking for Bain the last time we saw him so he could be involved in all of this. Lastly, Grid's family is currently visiting the Empire. There is no chance that Kasim & the knights (Coke) could protect Irene & Lord. Kasim lost to Duke Grenhal, therefore Bain would destroy Kasim if he intended to harm them. This arc is shaping up to be a good one.

LordDanny likes this.
  8. Beso

Beso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably If the author intends to let Grid go bad route for a while he will end Irene's life and letting Grid go mad and destroying eclipse and some of the empire in his madness.

If we go normal route then Faker will be the new lantier and eclipse will bocome part of overgeared kingdom after killing Bain because poison wouldn't do a thing against Grid and the new sword will get some highlight or maybe we will see something different this time.

9. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    According to me Helena is more powerful than Bain, it is because she died pretty easily in the hands of Grid but we have to consider a lot like, [Storm of the Fire God], [Red Phoenix's 9th Heart], [Duke of Fire], [Infinite Sword Energy] {particularly this thing is very fatal to Helena as it is unlimited and also the part of [Dragon Killing Sword]}, [God's Command] and lastly [Transcended Linked Kill Wave Pinnacle] - It really does a lot of work. So Bain isn't as powerful as Helena but is a tricky opponent than her. Bain might be around level of Rachel. But all these are assumptions.

Beso and Tzedakah like this.
  10. Tzedakah

Tzedakah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I always find it hard to powerscale Grid. He is such an abnormal character compared to everyone else (because he's the MC). He easily beats Helena, yet loses to Piaro in a duel. As you said, his techniques are overwhelmingly stronger then the vast majority. He should have no problem against Bain. In fact, isn't Grid the perfect counter against assassin: Valhalla of Infinite Affection, Magic Detection (Enhanced), & transcendent senses. I hope Faker/Kasim should fight him, while Grid goes to protect his family. Helena held her own against Mercades and Piaro. I think I might have downplayed her strength because Grid was involved.
    I really hope Irene is safe. Grid will lose it if anything happens to her. He would probably take time away from the game or go AWOL. He still has the white peach- Not sure how helpful that would be but just putting that out there.

LordDanny likes this.
  11. Beso

Beso Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably to use the white peach the body should still exist if say she's dead before he comes to save her it means we are certain that It's the bad(mad) route.

Tzedakah likes this.
  12. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    I said Bain a tricky opponent because as being an assassin and above that being the current Lantier means he is very good in his work (assassination), which literally means he has some of the best abilities of stealth and his agility would be higher then many of the powerhouses of the [West Continent]. He will do a lot of damage by stealth moves and may dodge many attacks through his high agility, it is 100% chance that is agility is higher than that of Helena. Grid has many items, titles and skills to help his recovery and to prevent instant death, he also has high Stats in literally many good Stats so that is also no problem. The only problem will be his movements, although his agility is also very high but Bain will have more refined dodging arts which makes it very difficult to land a perfect attack on him. But I am completely sure Grid will be able to fight him and even win over him but it will take time to win. In Helena's case Bain can't defeat her, she died faster only due to her many mistakes against a human and not dodging the attacks of Grid who was literally in his full powered state, if this same process happens against he will die many moments ago than Helena but being an Assassin he would be very cautious that's what makes him truly a tricky opponent.

We can't simply power scale of the entities of this game according to us as they are more of a divided like type basis.

As Braham couldn't do anything to Helena but Mercedes and Piaro could. Then did Braham become less powerful powerful than them? No to be exact it is something like [Pokemon] show where they focus more on the elemental typing and sometimes even an unevolved pokemon could defeat an evolved one. (Here I am not saying the skills don't matter, I am saying they matter more with the right timing, techniques and elements.)

And about Irene, I also hope she remains safe and becomes a Goddess at the end of novel and please guys don't say such awful things to make her dead again and again. I don't want her dead like Khan.

Tzedakah likes this.
  13. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Emperor died too easily. Do not forget that he was born transcendental, and is also one of the 2 known absolutes.

14. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    He isn't an Absolute like Hayate, but he is more of an Absolute through his authority by which he used to control the whole continent and could change anybody's life by his authority. He is an Absolute or to say an Absolute authoritative person on the Whole Weast Continent. While Hayate is a real Absolute who has reached the very peak of [Transcendence] after killing a Dragon. So he can't even be compared to an Absolute in actual sense (power level). You may not consider it but it is an opinion of mine not more not less.

Beso likes this.
  15. zerol1

zerol1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally agree he is one natural Born transcended but he was not an absolute like hayate

Am I the only one that thinks jaunder actually don't want to come back to the Empire because he saw how good basses is doing her job?

16. JHI

JHI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're right. One minor criticism I have of the author (or RT) is he uses words like transcendence and absolute with different meanings. Especially the former is used very liberally. Hexetia thought Grid's skills were in the realm of transcendence during their competition. This is different than when Grid used the term for the dukes around chapter 1000s. That meant partial transcendence or something like that. From c. 1132: "No, considering that Kirinus and the dukes weren’t transcendent yet, he might become more proficient in it than them". Again this is different from both Hexetia's and Chreshler's usage. Usually we understand what characters mean through context and exposition but there are occasionally cases where that is difficult. I.e. Corruption from 7MS said: "In the process, [Pagma] became transcendent—a stronger and more innovative being who wasn’t bound by the ‘mind.’" (C. 883). So was Pagma both a transcendent and a legend like Grid? I don't think so due to his fight with Chreshler and Braham evaluation of Grid as equal to Pagma before contract due to former being both a legend and a transcendent. But IDK if it's possible to not be bound by the 'mind' without being one.

Btw. I have a few questions. After the empress left Greed, is it still a class exclusive item of Grid? Shouldn't it become similar to insane dragon iron? If that is the case, can Grid now use Greed to make items for his companions without using insane dragon hammer? Another question is can Grid use Talima's Shame to force Pope Franz if he wanted to or would the quest item nature of the sword prevent him from doing it?

Finally, I'm waiting for Braham to reach level 600s again. Too many beings have anti-magic defenses like Belial, Helena, Fenrir, Marie Rose, Dragons... If Braham's spells continue to fail against such enemies it wouldn't make sense for Amoract to help with his resurrection. Also, Jessica has to be useful for ToW in fights as well and my gut tells me the moonlight iron isn't enough to overcome all of the anti-magic defenses of dragons. This is mainly because Helena's scales got anti-magic property due to Bunhelier's blessing/protection and the mineral only blocks status and not blessings.

LordDanny likes this.
  17. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah author goes round and round many times in the novel that sometimes it doesn't even seems like a correct statement. So normally it is really frustrating.

18. aqua55

aqua55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pagan was transcendent. When he fought that pope, the whole world was lower down for Chestler, but Pagma was able to respond

That means he saw the world the same way

And Greed is still grid exclusive, even without the ego of the Empress

19. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    So if new legendary classes are born ( for example consider Mercedes) will be there be descendant classes for them?
    (Something like Mercedes's descent?)

20. Loy

Loy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't you mean Grid children?