Resolved The experimental log of the crazy lich

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Debenter, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Debenter

Debenter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, i am looking for a chapter and i will try to describe what i remember from it. I tried looking for it but gave up after an hour or so. A clue as to in between what numbers it can be is welcome too.

A wounded guy returns with an injured female on his back (i think that female was a beastman? catgirl? not sure) from a mission that was performed for wood spirits. They are the only survivors from their mercenary group. Some other groups want to absorb them because of their overall reputation/fame, original leader of the group was a strong female with (i think) blonde hair. Those two survivors brought the head of their deceased leader back with them. The wood spirit girl refused to give the reward in points to them since the agreement was to the leader. People around started to pity those two but then the wood spirit girl used the leaders head to revive her as a newborn wood spirit. She then explained about reviving as a wood spirit for paying enough points. Roland mentioned something about carrot and a stick tactic.

This is about all i remember from that chapter. Thank you for your time.

2. Korose

Korose Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 318, or around there?

Debenter likes this.
  3. Debenter

Debenter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, thats the chapter i`ve been looking for.