Spoiler I Won’t Accept Your Regrets

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mmem, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Pearl1995

Pearl1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lize sure is a cunning spiteful bitch. I hope Karma catches up to her.. Sooner than later.

It sure leaves a bitter taste in my mouth knowing that Raymond fell in love with a poisonous snake in human skin and subsequently neglected Ellie for years :mad:.

2. Diraaroo

Diraaroo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    credit to @Kaystal Hana Isabella
    -------- Lize Mansion ---------
    "The purple eyes and blonde hair?" “Yes. Blonde hair, not black...." If you look only at the child's appearance, you may feel relieved, not the emperor's blood, but she has a feeling of reluctance. If He isn'y Raymond's child, it's said that Ellie left for the Lund kingdom and met another man right away. Anyone who doesn't know Elijah might believe it, but she knew Elijah's personality. And She know how much Ellie love Raymond. Perhaps she knows Elijah's unrequited love better than Raymond. Elijah, who had only seen Raymond's back in her life, met another man as soon as he divorced? It was hard to believe. Blonde with purple eyes. Isn't it really not Raymond's child? She recalled 6 years ago when Elijah left. At that time, she had no doubt that Elijah was willing to disappear on her own before she could even use her hand. But looking back now, Elijah's resignation was so easy eventhough he loved Raymond so much.

No matter how shocked Edmund's appearance was, it wasn't like she was in a hurry to divorce. And after a divorce, She left the empire right away. If she didn't want to climb into the cuddle of others, She could have gone down to the quiet countryside. However, she departed from the Empire to another country. Maybe there was a reason She have to leave the empire. The deeper the thought, the deeper the doubt. Rize's green eyes had a dangerous light.

-------- Raymond Palace ---------
    "I tried to find out more, but the paper there was no point." In the report of the cartel, Raymond was silent for a while. Two days have passed since Elijah went. In the meantime, it was only Elijah and Carlislw all over his mind. 'My child has nothing to do with Her Majesty'. Her Face and eyes light without any shaking. It didn't seem like a lie, but he didn't want to believe her. It didn't matter even if the child's birth father was a Confucius or not, Nonetheless she had a man other than him. I had to call Cartel to find out more. Is there anything strange?
    It was strange that the information appeared as if she had been prepared for six years without finding her mark. And the documents in front of him now had no loopholes in his sight. In the papers, Elijah was reportedly married to a man named Alvin, and Carlisle was raised as their child. He didn't want to admit it, but it seemed like the perfect truth he had to admit. As Raymond's silence grew, Cartel carefully lifted his lips. "Your Majesty. The most accurate way.. Wouldn't it be a request before God?" Raymond's eyes that had been blurred by imagination became clear. "No temple." It's certainly the simplest and most accurate method, but to do that, the child had to be in front of the priest. Then Carlisle's existence will be known to the entire empire and will not fulfill Elijah's request. Even if you just look at the child's appearance, even if you don't do an investigation, it is certain that it isn't his child, but he could not say that he felt comfortable.

"The investigation of the child was enough, so please stop." There will be no more to see if he dig any more. "My Majesty, I have a word for you." "Say it." "At the time of the investigation into the kingdom of Lund, there was another person who, like us, was aware of the existence the child of Croft Young-Ae (Ellie)" "What? Are you sure?" Raymond's eyes are sharp at a glance. "Yes, it is clear." Raymond's expression has become serious. He wonder if that child was his.

"Ellijah...." Obviously, he checked with his own eyes, listened to her, and even Kartel had investigated it, but strangely the disturbing feelings about the child did not calm down at all. In addition, someone other than him noticed the existence of a child. They may be looking for a child with a certain intention, but it could be a matter of time before Carlsle is threatened or revealed. "Rather, if you come back to me..." If we can't hide a child's presence, then the strongest shield that can protect her and her child will be that. "Prepare the horse. There is a place to go quietly."

------------- Ellie Mansion ----------------
    Ellie POV
    "Jed, what's going on?" "Elly, Your Majesty is here now." “Your Majesty suddenly at this time.” Hellan muttered with a surprised face. It was late at night. It was hard to come back here at this time. I had a bad feeling. ”Where is he now?" "Waiting in the reception room." “Don't let people come around,” I asked Jed to head me to Raymond. "See you, His Majesty, the Sun of the Empire." Hearing my greetings, he turned. "Wake up." I looked at him right away. Instead of saying to sit down and talk comfortably, I brought out the main subject. “Why did you come here at this time, Your Majesty?” He stared at me briefly and opened his lips slowly. "There is a story to tell." There was a slight tension on his face. Is this a story about Carlisle? His lips were opened when my face was hardening in his unusual mood. "It seems that the presence of Carlisle has been noticed from the other side." The bad feeling was never wrong.

tk_10, Shion Lee, Elisee and 60 others like this.
  3. Marleeze

Marleeze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Edmond come to Empress palace a few days after the announcement of ellie taken back empress seat and carlisle become 2nd prince.
    Edmond act properly like a crown prince because he get a lesson and expect to be the next emperor before carlisle get into palace. Ellie feels bad because she will be the one who stop edmond to get the crown. Ellie treat him well, and talk about how the palace still the same like in the past. He ask about her condition. She replied that she is getting better and Edmond must be surprise that she take empress seat and have half brother. Edmond said he was liltle surprised, but alrdy know that his father (ray) was waiting for someone even said that there is no one who can touch the empress palace. He also surprised that the one his father waiting for is former empress. There was a mix of tension and awkwardness in his gaze, but ellie cant feel any hostility. It makes ellie uncomfortable because if he show any hate feeling, it will be easier to kill lize.Ellie told him that he cant be a mother for ed, because there will be a fight of power later on, so she doesnt want to pretend to be gentle and giving edmund false hope. Edmund understand. he said " It's okay, the imperial palace is that kind of place. Even if you are sorry to me, i know that empress isnt a bad person." Ellie feels bad to make a child who havent get his adulthood as enemy. imperial palace make a child mature even its not the time. edmund was innocent, but Marquis Sios will do anything to protect him. So the fight cant be avoid. Then carlisle see edmund. At first ellie confuse how to tell carlisle that he has a brother, but it seems carlisle like edmund. And ask if he can call him "hyung". and ask if he can come to play with edmund in the future.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2020
  5. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tyvm for the spoilers. May I ask if you know how they found out that Edmond's father is the previous crown prince?

DOHere and LokaLari like this.
  6. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Carlisle got bored after having his ettiquet lesson, and take a stroll in the garden with his maid (without getting permission from ellie). He see edmond, and call for him. Edmond skip his lesson too because he keep thinking about his grandfather and mother who suspect want to kill empress and carlisle (he know it from newspaper). He find it that rumor is weird, if itsnot true, why newspaper contain that rumor is gone (lize order her maid to buy all of it, and seems like edmond think about that possibility). Then he meet carlisle and think why his family want to kill this child. carlisle ask if he can go to edmond palace, so they both go to edmond's place. meanwhile lize carriage is coming to edmond place as well. Lize has no position in palace (not a concubine) but before empress is back, she is known as 1st prince mother and often to come to imperial palace to visit his son. Person who isnt royal family should have notice imperial palace before get in, but she do it without notification first, and imperial guard let her be, this is showing how much influence she has in palace.
    She shocked when the maid tell that there is 2nd prince in his son place. She comes to the room and look straight at carlisle. She saw that black hair and black eyes who look similiar to ray and for sure believe he is ray son (in lize pov, she think that carlisle has same color as edmond, but the grave of raymond face overlaid on carlisle and it is clear a child of ray). She should kill him.. Edmond introduce them. Lize deliberately belittle carlisle and praise her own son by saying that he must be grew up in private house and imperial palace would be unfamiliar and difficult to adapt and she was happy that 1st prince take care his younger brother. Ellie come right away after she knew that carlisle in the same place with lize. She look at lize and her anger is risen up, but still control herself. She wont carlisle see her bad by taking revenge at lize. Edmund notice the awkward mood and said with a smile " my mother came to see me and i came across carlisle by accident. Ellie cant smile at all. Ellie told her that marquiss sios is being investigated, doesnt she has anything to say. but lize just said that its not her sin, she just came because worried her son. Ellie called 1st price and said that its been a days since she take empress seat. Before his mother is lize, but right now it was empress, lize has not a title, so the one who you called mother was me. Edmond ask for forgiven for did a mistake and being rude. Ellie said she hopes there isn no 2nd mistake. Ellie take carlisle and leave that place.

It is still not revealed. Before the divorce raymond did investigation about lize in western kingdom and he found that edmond birth was kinda suspicious, but after ellie asked for divorced and left him, he didnt continue it and focus more to find ellie. Now after the incident of assasination attampt of ellie and carlisle, he ask for another investigation about lize in western kingdom.

So, raymond and jeremy is searching for evidence about marquis shios involvement with ellie assasination, but still find nothing. but jeremy found something about duke droit. there is a nameplaque from a unique wood which only find in western kingdom. And they instantly think about lize, because she had been living there for 6 years.

This is major spoiler guys
    Jeremy found out a picture when tidying up Duke droit castle where he and his mom left back then. He went to duke library and when he want to leave he find a storage and there is a picture inside. When he saw the picture, it was a picture of 1st prince and Lize. And there was a name written in back of picture. "Taylen Egrita" (테이은 에그리타). This name is none other the half brother of current emperor, a former crown prince. It is strange why his dead father written that name in the back of 1st prince picture. He has one assumption, but didnt dare to think about it because it was ridiculous and tremendous.But there is a possibility that 1st prince and dead prince are related.

I have carlisle illustrations from novel.. How to attach a pic? Anyone know?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2021
  7. Sehzan

Sehzan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Diraaroo If you want to attach a picture, you open this picture on your searchbar. For that you click right on the picture. It'll appear on another page, then, you copy the search bar (http://xxxxxx) and you put it here with copy and paste.

Well hope it'll help you. English isn't my first language so I hope i wasn't messy in my explication.:blobsweat:

@Diraaroo Btw Thank you a lot for those spoiler!!! I started the story on wattpad, and seeing it was deleted made me quite sad. So thank you a lot for your hard work! :blob_pompom::blob_plusone:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2021
    Diraaroo likes this.
  8. Pearl1995

Pearl1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!

The similarity between Rosemond of LTQ and Rize is quite strong, even more so the relationship between them and the ML's.

But... at least Rose was being an outright bitch and proud of it, unlike this white lotus here.

Since we've established via spoilers that Ray will get back with Ellijah, can I just condemn the author for using a cheap trick like naming her novel like this but gave us an ending opposite of the title?
    This is such a click bait (n)

9. Kutakot22

Kutakot22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if anyone is wondering why the site for the chapters is deleted it means someone reported the story so thats why its not available and Nirellav moved to another platform to post her Translations which is still down :):)

10. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for alllovely spoiler .Im curious apart from trying to win his son heart is there any spoiler about ML trying to win MC heart back after she return to empress seat?

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  11. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    So far MC keep rejecting ML feeling..
    But
    She will see how raymond and carlisle getting close, they eat dinner together, also carlisle is the one who come to raymond first. And later after 2nd prince debut and first official party ellie attend as empress (again), raymond will sleep in empress chamber. Ellie let him sleep there because it is alrdy late and she doesn't want any rumour spread that empress kick emperor in late night and their relationship isnt good at all (or just a contractual). Seems ellie's frozen heart will melt down, because she know carlisle longing for his father figure and he seems happy with raymond.

12. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww:
    Thank you so much!!:aww: I hope ML try to pursue her more and hope to see some fluffy moment between them

13. Diraaroo

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah in around chapter 130-150, the story focus about the fall down of shios family, who will be crown prince, and how to get evidence about ellie and carlisle assasination attempt and about edmond isnt ray son. There is carlisle and raymond moment.. And sometimes ellie get together with them.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  14. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woahhhhhhhh thank you for all spoilers!!! Btw Is the novel completed or still ongoing?

15. Kutakot22

Kutakot22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thnx for the spoiler!!

aria2210 likes this.