Spoiler Rebirth of the Majestic Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Mar 8, 2020.

1. axLd

axLd Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin Lele and Chu Liufeng

2. Snarkywife

Snarkywife Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does she get revenge for the original body?

3. ghostofmater

ghostofmater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Snarkywife She does! :) Sweet, sweet justice.
    I think he was desperately trying to get money while the company he inherited was going under. It was a last-ditch attempt to save the company. He ended up smuggling drugs and was caught and jailed. Don't remember if he was executed or not. He might have been. There were a handful of ppl who died in the novel because of their schemes. xD
    Hope this helps.

RakaSarkar and Kumoshiro like this.
  4. Geedi

Geedi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you tell us more about the divorce and what happens to the ml. Like does he fianly see all the things hes done.

5. ghostofmater

ghostofmater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Geedi I might be completely wrong, but this was my impression of it. And it's been a bit since I finished reading it. So I might be skewed in the information. And I'm heavily biased against the ML. xD So take it w/ a grain of salt. I apologize in advance for long paragraph LOL.

No name specific because I read it through google. Me trying to figure out Chinese names (w/ their endearing nicknames of xiao or something else) is like me trying to decipher DaVinci's code.
    I think there were 2 divorce instances. One that didn't go through and the after one did??? ( Someone fact check me, it's been a while.)
    The first:
    Divorce/not a divorce. She had the papers signed and all and left them for the ML to finish and turn in. He never did, but in the MC's mind, they were done and over with. (That's what counts as she left after leaving the divorce papers, she was gone for x amount of years. In that time period, she had twins!) What caused her to leave was because, I think, he believed what the childhood friend said. About the MC being the one behind the wheels to cause the miscarriage of the child she had with another dude/her husband. But at the time, they were roleplaying/faking that the ML and the childhood friend were back together as lovers and faked the child was the ML's child. ML had agreed to the act since he saw his prior love was in an abusive relationship. (Not cool on the ML's part as MC and ML were married at the beginning of the story.) The one who was behind the wheel was the MC's friend. And the didn't crash into them on purpose. The childhood friend's cousin and she were chasing the MC's friend to kidnap her for her family's power/money/company. The MC's friend was trying to escape. The crash had already happened when the MC discovered her friend had switch places with her so her friend could escape. ML comes in and finds out the childhood friend miscarried in the car crash and AUTOMATICALLY blamed the MC. MC was in tears b/c of the situation because she ended up loving him, but she believed if he never believed her, what was the point. This had happened over and over. He was supposed to the person she trusted the most and have trust back. To sickness and in health vows. She crys, another dude swoops in the comfort her. She rejects the comfort saying she can't love anyone anymore. (Or have the capacity to. THIS. THIS IS WHAT THE ML SHOULD HAVE DONE. But nahhh, boi be a player and went to comfort the childhood friend who had a child of the man she married. Then comes crying back to ML, when her marriage didn't work out. )
    Did he ever find out what he did?
    I think so? Like few months after she left. He decided to investigate it??? He went to go find her again, but she was hidden away from society in another country by someone more powerful. (kinda unclear cause the period in which they weren't together was the x amount of years time skip.)

The second: They were back together at this point. The ML had injected alot of capital into her family's business. A bomb happened in ML's MECO company's factory. He paid full death benefit and medical expense to all the family who was killed/injured. But since he had invested in her company and deal with the lawsuits and etc. He had no liquidity( no free capital to spend or etc) for his company. I think (not completely sure on this part. Too many companies buying out other companies.) the childhood friend's cousin started buying out MECO's shares and tried to get a corporate takeover or something. ML be struggling at this point. One of their mutual "friends," (nah, she a scum also) had liked the ML. Scum friend's father went up the MC and offered her a deal. "Divorce your husband and leave to never be seen again. My daughter will marry the ML and will help support his company." After some time, she agreed to it, thinking he caused him to be in that situation. If he never helped her company out, he wouldn't be in that tight of a spot. She went up a mountain to get away from society. Ended up breaking her ankle or something and contracted a life killing disease, but it didn't flair up until after she got kidnapped and almost died.
    Too much typing. Overall: That event passed, and they were still together to have a third daughter :) Just a ton of miscommunication/none at all.

In my opinion, I think he believed that he was right in some of the instances. It was all for her safety, so he THOUGHT it was justifiable. (more towards the ending events than the beginning. The beginning, he wasn't as close to her then and trusted the singer/childhood friend more. ) In other stances, he wasn't as trusting towards her, and was secretive about everything. This caused her to have a misunderstanding and them being all butt heads for not talking it out and talking in code.

Kumoshiro, zemblenity and Archiey like this.
  6. mojito

mojito New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    continuation of first book ?

7. curryomo

curryomo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dannng yall. I happened to come upon the comic and am enjoying it so far. It's sad to hear that the ML isn't going to support her D:
    It makes sense why he wouldn't trust her from the getgo but after seeing what she has done he could've helped.
    NO FLUFFF AGGHHHHH I'll keep reading for now thennn

Last edited: May 16, 2021
  8. emersy

emersy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WE WANT A GOOD DILF!!!

Any info about her dilf?(older bf)