Forgotten Title Light and Funny Manga

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by KageTokage, Jun 28, 2020.

1. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello everyone! I'm looking for a funny Manga I read a long time ago.

The Manga starts with the depressed protagonist entering a castle to get out of the rain. There he meets a lonely little girl who asks him questions. At some point, assassins appear and try to kill the girl (as it turns out she is a powerful vampire or something). I believe the MC tries to help and gets hurt, which causes the vampire girl to get upset. Wounded, the MC talks about his dreams of the future and about how his (un)lucky aura makes it difficult to be around other people. He and the vampire girl agree to team up (and date I think), as she is powerful enough to fight off whatever the MC's unlucky aura attracts.

Afterwards, they set off to build an academy for supernatural beings like them (which was the MC's dream). I don't remember much about the rest, except for one of the academy's students. The student was a very busty girl who's name people kept mispronouncing as 'Buta'. She also had (super comfy) pig pajamas, which didn't help the misunderstanding. I think the girl had the opposite aura of the MC (a lucky aura), but was sort of gullible/airheaded. This caused her to be constantly scammed out of her money(?), so she was constantly poor and starving before the MC picked her up.

I remember the vampire girl feeling jealousy of 'Buta' because she had a busty figure and the MC was paying so much attention to her. I believe everything was sorted out, as the reason the MC was so interested in 'Buta' was just so he could make her the (super comfy) pig pajamas. 'Buta' was too poor to have a change of clothes, while the MC didn't have any money leftover after making the academy.

kingSlayer033 likes this.
  2. kingSlayer033

kingSlayer033 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe your looking for - Negima! Magister Negi Magi

3. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    What? No! Thanks for your help, but the vampire in Negima is the MCs master. They never get together.

Edit: Sorry if I was a little mean spirited, I just got my hopes up. I've been looking for this Manga for a while.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
  4. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump! Please someone help me find this Manga!!!

Edit: Re-Bump!!

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020
  5. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link