Spoiler The Shut-In Lady is an Understanding Sacred Beast Caretaker

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hypothon, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    For your spoiler, don't we already have the positive version of your worries with Lean the scholar/brunette monocle guy based on his character bio?
    All that's left to tackle from our current list of available issues is tackling Muriel's social anxiety, Silas and his in-universe + character bio exaggeration on his sex appeal (lets not kid ourselves, this WILL play at... something. Plus, the guy is a DUKE), Sacred Beast issues in general (though I think we'll probably be focusing on looking for Birdie and Wolfie's potential partners more)

Edit: Legit wish based on his brief appearance on the adaptation, Muriel's bro becomes one of the SBs partners or just any positive material to support his elder sister in general

2. Hanabata

Hanabata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I meant was that maybe some kind of weird cult will appear with a twisted agenda. It's true that Lean (the scholar) is quite taken with the SB's but I assume that his character will be more like us when we obsess over a handsome character.:blobjoy: In other words, a bit pushy but without ill-will. I am sorry, I should have clarified that better.

About your theory concerning Muriel's older brother there is something I would like to add.
    On my OG post with the preview where I was saying how Silas' last name could be a pun I realized that the other names are similar (if you take some liberties).
    For example Muriel:
    The "Muri" in Muriel is homophonic with 無理 which translates to Impossible. (You know how anime characters always scream "MURIII" when they are despairing about sth.) while her last name Nolt could be deprived of Nolte.
    Nolte in meaning no. 1 is associate with the forest. The more common attribution though is meaning no. 2 where it is a name derived from "Arnold" which means Arn = Hawk, waltan = to rule/the Ruler. (translated as a full sentence it could mean the ruling hawk).
    In other words, it could refer to either Muriel being "the ruler" of the SBs (because they all listen to her) and/or a hint that maybe Muriel will become Kurokiri's partner.
    I think the prideful/self-confident Kurokiri would make a superb counter/teacher against Muriel's anxiety issues.
    Also, Muriel's brother totally looks like wolf-type of person *cough* :blobjoy:

3. adorkablehiko

adorkablehiko Ryuunosuke Tsunashi’s Hoe

Reading List:
    Link
    Haven't heard nor found out any of the author's social media so idk, but there IS that third volume coming out soon so prob latter.

Animelover3 and Hanabata like this.
  4. Hanabata

Hanabata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you~ :blobbunny:
    In that case, I really hope that at least the story is roughly planned out. I am already quite hooked thanks to the characters and it would be a shame if the story would suffer because of poor planning. I saw that happen far too often rip:notlikeblob:

syofiaa likes this.
  5. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read Ch.1 update by Shirotrans and description wise from Muriel and her younger bro definitely does make me see their potential as partners regardless of which beast will go to them
    Either Muriel goes with Hawk whom she desperately needs as a mature partner, but the timid wolf might click more with her.
    Likewise, her brother Ryucael who was described as frank and a realist may relate more with the Hawk but could have great chemistry with Mr. Wolf

syofiaa and Hanabata like this.
  6. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Any new spoilers for this one?

7. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so fun to read i want more :blob_plusone:

8. aesthetic.chibi

aesthetic.chibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to look it up for amazon kindle, but I couldn't find it. What title did you search?

9. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Dex had ab update today, any new spoilers? Has Volume 3 been released yet?

10. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I love when Muriel tried to convince Silas that she can understand the Sacred Beasts, and Atra just outright told her about what Silas feel and say to Atra when she's not there..... surprising her to embarrassing him. And blushing Silas? Super cute. Although he is probs imo a bit pushy with Muriel when it comes to showing her his affection, but Atra will help her get back on him if he's being too much I guess. Also he gets jealous really easy lol

I wonder how old is he tho... what's the age difference... :blobpeek:

11. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to know his age too. But how old is she again?

How funny a mature guy gets jealous pretty easily at his own SB. Silas doting on a hikikomori MC is really cute:bloblove:

12. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    She's 16? iirc from 1st chapter of manga.

13. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Its been a while since I read this series and Dex got an update today. Do we ever get Silas POV? How about female stalkers bullying MC? And after rereading panels of ch.1 (I forgot if this was already asked but...), how on earth did Muriel's resume ended up with Silas? Didn't she sign up as a librarian

14. yunaa

yunaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Alicianna

Alicianna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler please :(

16. LaRue

LaRue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there still any updates from the tl team for the manga? This is actually a good read.

Sahara_dsh17 and bochucha like this.
  17. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump because the manga recently updated to chapter 5. Same questions as my last comment

18. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Alicianna

Alicianna Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows where can I read the novel?

20. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Bump. I feel like a pickup thread exists but weirdly enough I haven’t seen it. Any new spoilers? Is there any way the manga at least gets picked up if not the novel?